• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • I'm Katrina, This is My Story Ch. 01

I'm Katrina, This is My Story Ch. 01

This is my first non-fiction story. I have changed the names of the characters, including my own. Everything else is true to life. All of the people in this story are over the age of 18. Let me know what you think!

*****

The Beginning

Let me start off by saying that this chapter and the next few to come aren't fictional. I am what I like to call, an imagination-slut. My previous stories are a complete work of fiction and it's me, simply expressing my fantasies. However, I have based a particular line on me and my friends. I'll leave it to you to figure out which one that is. I'm over 18. Just to clarify.

I haven't embellished the dialogue, nor have I made anything up. So if you think some of this is rather strange, you're entitled to. After all though, I'm not a girl without kinks.

I came to the dating scene later than the average teenager. I'm not going to violate the rules of Literotica by going into my under-age shenanigans, but it wasn't too crazy. Up until this point, I was rather behind my friends when it came to what I'd done sexually.

Until the start of this summer, anyway.

The summer of my life. I had no responsibilities and I was determined to make it a summer to remember. I was hell-bent on trying LSD, Shrooms, Legal's, and to lose the V tag. It wasn't going too well at first and the first month was a total bust. I was contemplating giving up entirely and becoming a Hasidic Jew or join a Nunnery. This way of thinking didn't last too long though, fortunately. When we hit the hot month of July, everything erupted.

My friends and I planned a camping trip. It was only an overnight thing as we didn't want to stay for too long. As I sat in my room, debating whether or not it's a wise idea to bring my phone, it hit me. This is when I should make a move on somebody. Out in the middle of nowhere, squashed up together, sharing sleeping bags. This was it - the perfect opportunity. There were an equal number of guys and girls going to this, and there were quite a lot of people going.

I wanted my friends to start seeing me more on their level of maturity and one way to do this would be to add to what I'd done sexually. Until now, the most I'd really done was kissing, slight groping and that's about it. Pitiful. I wasn't a little girl anymore, I was a grown woman and it was time to show it. I, Katrina, needed to show the world what I was capable of.

I shoved a sleeping bag, a pillow and a bottle of Amaretto in my bag. I raced downstairs, yelled a brief goodbye to my parents and slammed the front door behind me. I switched on my MP3 player and nodded my head along to the summer vibe playlist.

Soon I met up with my friends and we headed to the other side of our town, where the camping ground was. It was a long walk but we made good time and a few hours later, we'd arrived. I was still anticipating sex tonight and the guy I had a major crush on was there but the problem was this: I wasn't so sure if he felt the same way back! I had to test it.

I cleared my throat and strolled over to him, pulling my sleeves over my hands and biting my lip softly. "So, have you been camping before?" I asked nonchalantly.

He looked up at me and smiled, holding the tent partially. "I've been more times than I can count." He leaned over and tugged the tent over to one of the hooks, clearly used to pitching tents. I could see the slight outline of his biceps through his T-shirt.

I leant over from one foot to the other, unsure of what to do with myself. "Can I help you with that? Not sure if I'll be any good at it but I can try." I held out my hands in an offering gesture.

Lyle smiled. "Sure. We need to get this put up quickly before it goes dark." I nodded my head eagerly and grabbed one end of the metal pole, attaching it to the clip at the end. I struggled to loop it over the end though, and growled in frustration.

He looked up at me in surprise. "Really pull it. Tug it. It won't break, trust me." He dropped his side of the tent and took a few steps towards me, holding the tent up at my end. He took hold of one of my hands and directed me.

"See? You just pull it and loop it. Pull and loop. Then you attach it." His body heat radiated towards me. Holy shit, he's so hot. I leant towards him, letting his hands guide mine. After a few attempts, I finally attached the wire and whooped in happiness. He laughed and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, patting me. "I knew you'd get it in the end! You just need to come to the countryside more often."

I laughed and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Do I look like a country girl to you? I'm an urban princess."

He looked me up and down and replied seriously. "I don't know, you could become a country girl. Put on a pair of cowboy boots, keep the shorts... put your hair in a ponytail. You'd be quite the part." He turned to readjust the other side of the tent. I grinned widely and turned to walk back to the fire, the smile not leaving my face. I settled on the floor and picked up my guitar, strumming a few chords.

He returned a few minutes later, declaring that he'd finally set up both tents. He started to play fight with one of my friends and soon a few of us joined in. He wrapped his arms around me suddenly and leaned into me, breathing heavily.

He nuzzled my hair. "You're cute, you know." He smiled at me. I blushed slightly, grinning. He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and wrapped his arms around me tightly then went back to wrestling my friend.

I had a few drinks with my friends, a lot of laughs and soon enough it was going dark.

We added the rest of the wood to the fire and it lit up our surroundings. As the summer playlist blasted from Sara's speaker, we all leant back on the picnic blankets and looked up at the starry sky, watching the constellations until our eyes blurred and everything became an opalescent streak of the twinkling galaxy. I leant back on the blanket, sipping Malibu rum and letting my eyes roam over the night sky.

"I can't feel my face when I'm with you but I LOVE it!" Sara sang along to the song. I looked up and giggled at her, tipping my drink.

The rum spilt on my jumper. I groaned and sat up quickly, setting down the cup. I pulled the jumper up over my head, revealing my tight vest top underneath. I caught the attention of a few of the guys, who coughed slightly and glanced away from me. I hauled myself up and walked over to the tents, carrying my soggy jumper with me. Throwing it in the corner of the tent I zipped it back up and started to walk back when I came face to face with Lyle.

I jumped. "Oh my God, you scared me!" I laughed, shoving him slightly and distancing myself from him.

He brushed where I'd touched him and chuckled. "I'm sorry. I was wondering where you'd gotten to Just making sure slender man hadn't abducted you." He placed a hand on my shoulder, laughing.

I could hardly see his face as the fire barely lit this area. I could make out his pearly teeth too and smiled back at him. His hand drifted to my cheek and he took a step towards me. I let out a short breath and put a hand on his waist. He leant into me and suddenly his lips met mine. I leant into the kiss and pressed my lips against his lightly. He kept them there for a few seconds longer then broke apart, his eyes searching my face. He took my hand and walked back with me the fire, where my friends were gathered playing a drinking game.

I grabbed the remainder of my drink and joined in; throwing pieces of a branch into an empty plastic cup and seeing how many you could throw in one go without missing the cup. My best was 3. Several drinks later, I was feeling really intoxicated by this point and I started to stumble about. Lyle wrapped his arms around me and steadied me.

"You had a bit much to drink then, huh?" He whispered in my ear. I giggled and leant into his strong body. He was like a rock and I let myself sag into him slightly. He guided me back to the fire and sat with me, wrapping a blanket around the both of us. I leant into his chest as he wrapped an arm around me.

This part of the night is a blur to me. On account of being outrageously drunk, I struggle to recall most of this part. What I do remember though is when he leant towards me and started to kiss me again, his soft lips meeting mine and gently probing his tongue into my mouth, searching out mine and entwining the two. The songs continued to play and when 'Cheerleader' came on everyone stood up to dance, merrily drunk. I sat up and turned to face him, pressing my lips to his. I was in awe. I had finally gotten him and it was amazing.

He whispered breathily into my ear. "I do enjoy this romantic, kissing by the fire, a glass of wine and such. I'd also enjoy tying you up, handcuffing and fucking you senseless though." I was shocked. Did he really just say that? His eyes met mine, which were widened in surprise. When he said it though, I could feel a throb around my v-jay. It sounded so theatrical, and yet this wasn't rehearsed.

He whispered in my ear again. "I bet no one mentioned to you that I have some kinks." I shook my head. He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He leaned into me again, speaking quietly. "We don't have to worry about that for now."

As I contemplated this, he took my face and pressed his lips to mine, harder and more passionately. My mind drifted to BDSM, 50 Shades of Grey, and Bondage Porn. He was dangerous. It excited me. I'd fantasised about being dominated, tied up, and controlled. There was something so animalistic about it, and it appealed to me in the darkest way. Like I said at the start, I'm an imagination slut. In my mind I'd been tied to a bed and fucked senseless while I pleaded to cum, but in real life no one had so much as fingered me. Did I tell Lyle this though? No way! He might have been open about what he wanted but I was nowhere near as brave.

A couple of hours later, the fire had descended to hot embers and a pile of ash. It was getting cold now, despite the heat of the day and people were at the stage of tired drunk. One by one, people drifted to the tents and curled up next to each other with sleeping bags, blankets and pillows. I wasn't ready to sleep yet, though. I was too turned on. But we didn't want to stay out in the cold so we opted to return to the tents, where there was one free. We looked at one another and climbed into it, zipping it up behind us. He lifted an arm and I nuzzled into him, warming up. We unfolded the sleeping bag and placed it over the both of us.

Suddenly, his lips met mine again and we tongue twirled into nirvana. His hand slowly started to drift down towards my chest, where his finger tips danced across my breasts, stroking through the padded material. I suppressed the urge to moan and clamped my lips shut, leaning my head back. Suddenly his stroking fingers pinched my nipple through my bra and my eyes sprang open. He grinned and did it again. I yelped in pain. I wasn't expecting that!

He carried on stroking around each breast then leant in to whisper in my ear. "I like pain. I like control. I'm a dominant." There was that throbbing sensation again. His hand drifted down to my stomach and he laid his palm across the toned skin. He kissed me again and his hand started to drift up to my chest, aiming to go under my bra.

I stopped his hand. "No, don't." I stammered. He removed his hand immediately and put it on my knee. I don't know what came over me. I thought I was ready for this but this fear grabbed me. If I could, I would have slapped myself there and then.

He faced me. "I'm sorry; I thought you consented to it. I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to." He stroked my hair.

I buried my face into his chest. "Don't worry about it. Just go slowly, okay?" Don't stop, I thought to myself. I want this. I want you.

He nodded and started stroking my stomach, scratching it lightly with his nails. I liked the feeling of it and let him carry on doing this. His hand drifted to the back of me and he reached his hand into the back pocket of my shorts, squeezing my butt. I giggled at this. He raked his fingers up my back and traced swirls and patterns around it.

I shivered at the sensation and he chuckled, squeezing me into him. His other hand resting on my thigh slowly started to go upwards, dancing up my leg slowly. I could feel myself getting turned on and the throbbing was in full force. Don't stop, don't stop. His other hand was resting on my stomach. The one on my thigh had stopped near the top and was stroking the tender skin very gently, circling it. His hand on my stomach slowly slid down to the top of my panties and slowly, he edged his way down. I gasped and he stroked me slightly through the panties, almost touching my clit. I'd never gone this far before, it was intense. These feelings were so new to me and I didn't know how to handle them so I clamped my hand over my mouth, gasping into it. His other hand drifted back up to my chest and stroked me through the material, squeezing and massaging each bud.

His fingers traced the edge of my underwear which was lacy. He leaned into me. "Are you wearing lace?" I nodded and he grinned.

There was a loud thud. Then the tent unzipped. "What's going on here then?!" Jake laughed, climbing in.

Lyle stared at him. "What are you doing? Go back to your tent." He quickly pulled his hand out of my shorts and rested it on his side. I sat up and pulled away from Lyle slightly, grateful Jake wouldn't see my flushed complexion in the dark.

Jake burped loudly and tugged his shoes off, throwing them outside. "I was kicked out. Not enough space in there. It's only a two - man." He looked around the tent. "You could easily fit three more people in here. Why are you two hogging it?"

I piped up quickly. "We came in later than you guys did. This was the one leftover. We didn't hog this one intentionally. Chill." I moved away from Lyle.

Jake eyed us up. "Were you two getting freaky?" He grinned.

Lyle and I responded at the same time. "No!" We replied in unison. Lyle slipped a hand under the covers and squeezed my ass as he said this. I didn't react.

Jake stared at us again. "Well, I'm going to sleep. I don't want to be hearing any moans from you two." He paused, let out another belcher then turned on his side, away from us. We both stared at him, and then looked at each other. I sighed.

Lyle mumbled quietly. I stared at him so he leant towards me and repeated it. "Let's go somewhere else." I nodded emphatically and unzipped the tent, slipping my shoes on. Jake had already fallen asleep, or pretending he had. I hobbled out the tent and stood up, stretching. Lyle quickly followed suit and crammed his sneakers on.

He took my hand. "Come on, we'll go to the lake." He pulled me forward and gently, using his flashlight to see where we were going.

I shot him a confused glance. "There's a lake?" I stopped in my tracks to tie my lace.

He stopped and shone the flashlight towards my shoe while I quickly did up the lace. "Yeah, it's not too far from here. We won't get interrupted this time." I looped the laces together and stood up, readjusting my top. "I can also tell you a little more about my kink."

I snorted. "Okay, Mr. Grey." Shaking my head slightly, I walked side by side to him.

He huffed. "Please, 50 Shades of Grey is ridiculous. Real S & M is nothing like that." I glanced at him, surprised at his reaction.

I cleared my throat, watching my footing as we walked. "Tell me something that you've done." I tucked my hair behind my ear and stuck my thumb into the front pocket of my shorts.

He stuck his tongue in his cheek, thinking of an example. A few moments later, he responded. "I was trying to think of one that wouldn't scare you off. But I don't know what your limit is. I will tell you this though." He stopped and pulled me towards him, looking me in the eyes.

"I'm dominant, which means I like to be in control. I'm possessive, too. But you'll find all this out, in due time." He squeezed my butt again then carried on walking.

I followed after him, perplexed. "Whoa - possessive? We're not together or anything."

He slowed his pace down, wrapping an arm around me. "Possessiveness isn't a bad thing. I'm protective of my friends and this includes you. I won't let anybody hurt you and I would never hurt you."

I glanced up at him, and suddenly I saw him in a different light. A few hours ago, he was a cute boy that I'd made out with. Now, he was a master of seduction, winding and twisting me around his finger until I was at his mercy. If he'd taken me there and then I wouldn't have stopped him.

He peered to the right, and pointed towards a bench. We were in the proper countryside now, beyond the cattle, fields and farming land. This was real country. Owned by no one. We walked to the bench and he pushed me down onto it, lying me down. He took my wrists and held them in his hand, kissing my neck. I moaned quietly, succumbing to the throbbing feeling again. His other hand drifted up my thigh, stroking up and down, caressing the soft skin.

He lifted me off the bench and taking my hand, we walked down a short path to reach the lake. We found a grassy part right by it and sat by each other. He reached around my waist and pulled me on top of him so I was sitting in his lap. At this point, I was sure he was going to have an erection but to my disappointment he didn't so I decided to 'readjust' myself, pressing against him. He grunted slightly and I felt a throb from him. I smirked and settled against him, stilling myself.

His hand reached to my front and slipped into my shorts again, seeking my clit. He rubbed it a few times, softly at first then roughly. I bit my lip and leant into him, my eyes rolling back. It felt so good. He ground his fingers into my clit for a few minutes then stopped suddenly. I turned back to face him and he had a look of utter concentration.

I spoke in a hushed tone. "What's wrong?" I shifted away and sat next to him.

He spoke, quietly. "I have this huge urge to pin you to the grass and finger-blast you until you orgasm, then fuck you brutally. I know you're new to this and I don't want to go too fast with you." I stared at him incredulously, biting my lip again. I knew he was reaching the point of losing control of himself and he was right, that was too fast. I needed vanilla before I delved into rough sex.

I sighed. "Come on. We'll head back."

Begrudgingly, he released my wrists and we headed back to camp, where we climbed into the tent where Jake was now snoring furiously and we curled up in one corner, and slept until the sun came up.

Oddly enough, that morning I left early, far earlier than Lyle. Sobriety had caught up with me and the affairs of the night before rested heavily on my mind. It was all so new to me. I needed to shower rest and think about what I wanted, and not what he did. I left with a couple of friends and parted ways with them when we left the countryside to go back home. I was torn between loving what had happened and feeling scared. My inner child was battling the inner woman. I had passed the point of innocence and now a whole new world was facing me. I didn't know when I'd see him next but I knew that by the end of this summer, I would no longer need to rely on my imagination.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • I'm Katrina, This is My Story Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 478 milliseconds