• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • An Unforgettable Sexy Night

An Unforgettable Sexy Night

Finally the time has almost come. It's a few minutes before eight in the evening. Your hot Girlfriend is almost about to come. So, right now you're just waiting for your GF to arrive. You're impatient. It's hard to wait for such an extreme hot girl to spend the night with YOU. With you alone, no bullshit, no disturbing, just you two, having fun together. Life's good right?

2 Minutes early, she finally arrives. And DAMN she's HOT today. She's worth the wait, for sure.

"Hey there, good evening honey" she says. "H..H..Hi" you say, while you're absolutely flabbergasted. She's just breathtaking. Absolutely stunning. 10/10 for sure. You just can't believe It's real life. It is though. She seems very happy to see you too. You just can't stop looking at her face, her body and her clothes. She's wearing a sexy, cute black skirt, your favourite one. Cute long socks and a white t-shirt. Suddenly you notice one thing: she isn't wearing a bra. While you look a bit closer, you notice more: her nipples are getting hard already..

You don't say a word while you let her in.

You suddenly stop walking and you turn around.

"I just wanna tell you how much I love you. I'm the luckiest guy on earth for having such a beautiful girl like you" you say, while stroking her hair. Her hair's soft, fine AF and smooth. Just perfect. Your whole heart and body just warms up from her looks. Feeling her swell, makes it even better.

"Aww thank you, she says, this means sooo much to me."

You smile as you kiss her on her cheek. Gosh her cheeks are smooth. Absolutely perfect. During the kiss, you felt it through your whole body. Tingles. You're just soo happy that you're able to have this feeling. She means the world to you and there are no words enough to describe that.

Suddenly you remember that you forgot to take something from the bedroom. You say that you're going to get it, she follows you.

"Babe, ready for some fun tonight?" You ask.

She bites her lip. Damn that's seriously horny, it's kinda starting to turn you on. She comes closer to you. She kisses you on the neck and softly bites your ear. "Yes cutie" she responds. "I'm yours tonight.." She says, when she suddenly pushes you on the bed.

She gets a blindfold and she ties it around your head. You trust her, so you let her carry on.

While you're laying down, you can feel that she starts to pull of your shorts. You notice your dick is starting to get hard already. She notices that too. "Good, that's what I like to see" she says.

She slowly starts to move up your body, while kissing it. When she comes at your D, she stops, gets her head past it and continues kissing the rest of your body. She likes teasing you, since she knows you can't take that. Teasing turns you on really easy. It's starting to get hornier.

Her lips arrive at your nipples, she gently bites them. Then, she kisses your neck while going up even more. Suddenly you notice her warm, sweet, cute, amazing, PERFECT lips touching yours. She bites your lip, kisses your lips, French kisses you and so on. Damn, amazing feeling. Especially blindfolded. She's a perfect kisser. It's like she's meant to be yours.

Later, she bows her head again to go down your body. This time she's approaching your dick. She gives you the permission to take of your blindfold. You listen and take it off. When she's at your D, she gently kisses it. Then, she wraps her lips around it and starts sucking. Thought the kiss was great? This was even better. An indescribable, incredible feeling. It's THAT GOOD that you're even scared to burst, while this whole shit hasn't even totally started yet.

After the BJ, it's your turn to pleasure her. You've been waiting for this the whole night.

You start at her feet. You kiss them. You slowly work your way up her legs, while tickling and kissing her perfect legs. She likes that a lot. You even start to notice her moaning. Makes you horny as fuck. Even more and more horny. Perfect of course, just as everything else. She's just the perfect girl. You arrive at her skirt. You slowly take it off. You see her underwear, very nice and cute. You can see and feel it: she's wet. Totally. Soaking. Wet. Her pussy is just the best you could ever imagine. You're just tempted to eat out her whole pussy, make her orgasm like never before, but you want to tease her too. So you continue heading up, even though she tries to prefend you to and keep your head down at her sweet pussy. You're licking and kissing her perfectly shaped stomach while you see her perfect shaped hips. You feel she's tempted to make sudden moves and her moaning increases. She likes it, she wants you. She wants the time of her life. An unforgettable time. And you're the PERFECT guy for the job.

You take her shirt off. You can see her perfect small boobs. Her cute boobies. She shows that size doesn't always matter. Cause her tits, are PERFECT. SIMPLY INCREDIBLE. Just oh my god.

You rub her nipples with your fingers, they are hard as fuck. You start moving your mouth towards them. And then, you put your mouth on them. You start kissing and sucking. This makes you even more horny than you already was, they taste perfect, Just as in your dreams. You keep kissing and sucking her sweet nipples while your fingers head down to her panties. As soon as your fingers are starting to get wet, you know they're at the right place. Your head moves down, till it's next to her pussy. You start to slowly pull down her wet underwear, till it's all the way down. You look at her pussy. And damn you're impressed. She has an insanely tight, clean, beautiful pussy. It's that tight that you're getting the feeling that it's very fragile. Very sensitive, very tight and well-shaped. Exactly what you like to see.

You put your lips on her Clitoris. The first thing you feel is her hornyness. She's just soo horny, soo wet, it's just unbelievable. You start licking and doing your job. Her moans increase. She starts to moan louder and louder, hornier and hornier.

You start licking the rest of her such wet pussy.

You slowly put your finger inside. A feeling you can't explain. Almost nothing can beat this great feeling. You slowly add your second finger. Damn it's tight, the feeling on your fingers right now.. Pff absolutely insane. If there's one thing better than pussy, it's a tight pussy. And her's certainly doesn't disappoint.

While you're moving around your wet fingers while licking, kissing and stimulating her pussy, her moaning increases. Her way of breathing changes. She starts to make sudden moves. Her moans are turning hornier and hornier. It's soo stunning to hear. You can feel it through your whole body.

Suddenly she starts to scream, while she orgasm hard. Your fingers get soaked. You never felt and had anything similar to this before. She probably hasn't either.

This moment will turn out to be unforgettable. For you and for her. You lick her pussy for one more last time.

So you both take a quick break, to calm down again.

So, she bends down, while you're looking at her perfectly shaped, round ass. Once again, she shows that size isn't everything. Cause her ass.. well.. no words to say. C'EST MAGNIFIQUE.

You're both ready to go again.

You instruct her to lay down on the bed, while you stand up. You grab your Dick and move it around her sweet pussylips. God, this feeling is great. You move it up and down, teasing her and teasing yourself. Till you decide to put it in. First you start halfway, once again, her tight, wet, sweet pussy gets you. You're sold. Life almost complete. You hear her moan again, one of the best sounds possible. After a while, you go all in. You go deeper inside her pussy. The feeling is even better, an indescribable feeling. Just going all deep.. Hard to beat that right? Now, life is pretty much complete.

You continue to fuck slowly. Slowly, intense, VERY sensual, very passionate, exiting, thrilling, horny sex.

You start to increase the speed, going faster and faster. Even more intense, even more sensual. Even more PERFECT.

Her tight pussy is closing perfectly over your hard D. You don't go too rough since she probably can't handle that physically. So instead you're focusing on the sensual shit. Making it as sensual, intense and unforgettable as possible for you and her.

It feels sooooo good, just soooooo perfect.

She feels the same way too, you notice that by her increased volume of moaning and sudden moves.

You feel her body tintle on your D. She moaned like never before. So hot, even hearing her moans almost gives you an orgasm. She gasps in your ear. "Harder, deeper!" She screams as you continue to fuck her faster and faster. You listen, you go as deep as you can. Oh my fucking god that feels great. You feel her orgasm as her pussy is making heavenly moves around your D. She moves like it's all meant to be, all meant to happen since the moment you first met.

The way her body reacts to your D is just amazing. There's probably no better feeling than sex, certainly when it's between you two.

After a while you decide to lay down on your bed. As a response, she decides to sit on top of you.

Hell yes. Good good. As you're laying down, holding her amazing hips, she rides your cock like a ... well, there's not even a good word for such perfection. It just feels incredible. She rides your D in a such sensual, passionate, exiting way. Like a well-oiled machine. Like a match made in heaven. She slowly slides over your D, forwards, backwards and so on. You feel her tight pussy, you feel the moist, her amazing pussy juice on your D. You like it. She likes it too. She continues to ride you. omfg you're sooo deep inside her now. It's just.. ... .

You decide to get your chest up, so you're in reach of her boobs. You suck them, you stare at them. They look amazing on her. You're wondering whether it's all a dream or it's actually true. You kiss her while your hands are holding her tits. You continue to fuck. This amazing feeling. The feeling of you two being one. You look into her eyes. Her facial expressions are incredible. Sooo Cute. And Fragile. So Eager. So. Perfect.

You both stand up. You both walk towards the desk. She puts her hands on the desk, just as you wanted her to. Damn, the perfect understanding. You kiss her neck, she enjoys that. You continue fucking her, you grab her perfectly shaped ass with both hands as you give it to her.

Sensational. That tight, perfect pussy, her perfect ass, there's nothing I would change on her. She's just perfect. Stunning. Hot. Amazing. Incredible.

At one point you just can't hold it anymore. You tell her. Suddenly she tells you that she's prepared and took pills. So it wouldn't matter if you would come inside her. This, is your best wet dream, you've always hoped for this shit to happen. So hearing this is a dream coming true.

You can't hold it any longer, you feel like exploding. Finally, after trying to hold it for as long as you possibly could, you come inside her. You unleash your load of glory in her tight pussy. You've never had such a feeling before, Dayum son. Such a great cumshot. Never had such an amazing one. It's like you're in heaven. With her. You're full of joy, emotion, all dem feels. You're soo glad that you had the opportunity to do this.

After the sex and cleaning up, you both fall asleep. Sweetly, romantically hugging each other with lots of LOVE<3. While hugging you both whisper of stuff the world doesn't know.

This night is certainly the most memorable night you've ever had. Nothing will beat it.

There are certain things what make your life amazing. But she, ... is the top reason.

If you made it till here, I would like to thank you for reading.

It's my first story.

Hopefully it met the expectations.

Remember to chase your dreams.

Live your life.

Do everything you want to do before it's too late.

Life doesn't always give people second chances.

Just do it before it's too late..

Life's just too short to regret stuff.

Thanks for reading.

<3

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • An Unforgettable Sexy Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds