• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • "Andi" Challenges to Triumph Ch. 02

"Andi" Challenges to Triumph Ch. 02

12345

Chapter 2

(Andrew)

I woke up from my nap after a long night and a morning filled with drama. I turned on the only lamp in the room, its one mom uses when she checks in on Dee. Andi is still sleeping at least I think she is, it's hard to tell sometimes. Her eyelids are closed but with no sight they aren't always open when she is awake. That and she can play possum better than anyone.

I moved from the bed and dressed then turned out the lamp. Opening the door, the light from the hall filled the opening to her room. I was looking back on my sister one more time. I closed the door knowing she would be safe from the world around her again. I leaned back against the door knowing the road ahead would be filled with potholes but I assured mom and dad I was up to the task.

I started having feelings for my youngest sister for as long as I can remember. Bert and Ernie saw life through rose colored glasses, just like my dad. Every situation is just a setup for the next one-liner or story. Don't get me wrong they have their serious sides as well. Bert is an excellent business man. Ernie would beat any man to an inch of life to protect anyone of us, especially Andi, or die trying. But they would both pick up the poor bastard that tried and offer him a drink. My dad would buy.

Ashyln is a whole other story.

I went out and looked at my bike strapped in the back of the old truck I bought. Setting up the ramps I coasted the bike back onto the pavement. It felt good between my legs. I wanted to fire it up and take it for a quick ride. I looked at the house and decided better of it.

I had just finished unloading my stuff when Andi walked out from her room. It was rude of me I know, but I needed to watch her one last time without her knowledge. She moved slow and deliberately in the direction of the kitchen. I thought back to when she was sixteen and started to become the woman she is. At eighteen I was madly in love with her.

When she asked me to take her to her prom I was naturally happy to do so. When she let me kiss her goodnight it was like a dream come true. I think we both knew that night how we truly felt about each other. Even after four years of college and dating numerous women I knew Andi was still the one for me. The problem was she was not only my sister she is my blind sister.

"It's rude to stare." Dee said as she came out of the kitchen with a juice box.

"It would be rude if I didn't" I teased her.

I was busted and she seemed happy with my reply. I quickly moved to her and guided her to the sofa. She let me stroke my hand through her hair before I kissed her lightly on the lips. I tasted the fruity drink she had been sipping on. Andi cooed faintly when my lips separated from hers. I pulled her back into a firm kiss this time.

"Drew can we talk?" Dee whispered.

Her head fell and settled on my shoulder. This was her way. Loud noises unsettle her so she always speaks softly. Maybe it's so she can hear the response she can't see. She leans her head on my shoulder to feel my reactions to her pointed questions.

"Must we?" I teased.

Leaning back and letting her settle against my chest. Her small breasts pressed against me, her legs found a comfortable position.

"Why did you come back?" Andi asked.

"I told you I would." I replied rubbing her back.

"But why now?"

This was a bit more complicated. Especially with what had been building up around here recently.

"The project finished sooner than I expected." I lied.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Dee asked referencing our phone calls and e-mails.

"Mom asked me not to." I hesitated to reply. "Just in case something went wrong."

"Like last time?" Andi suggested.

I chose not to respond. She waited for me to reply.

"Do you love her?" Andi asked bluntly.

"Dee she is my sister of course I love her." I replied. I knew I screwed up the moment I said it.

"Drew I'm you're sister too."

"That's not the same!" I protested.

"Have you fucked her?" Andi asked bluntly. Getting emotional she pressed her head harder on my shoulder.

"NO!" I replied adamantly.

"But you have fucked women!" Andi raised up facing me.

"That's not fair!" I argued. "I am not going to talk about my sex life!"

"Tell me what Ashlyn did to you!" Andi yelled.

"It was nothing!"

"It was enough for you to leave me!" Andi refuted. "Did you make her cum like you did for me earlier?"

"Andi I did that with you because I love you." I defended my actions not sure why I needed to.

"But you came home to fuck her! The project ended? Bullshit!" Andi screamed. "Don't lie to me again, I am blind not stupid! You love Ashlyn not me!"

"Well you re blind in one way more than the other!" I yelled back. "I do love you and you know it!"

Andi hit my chest and tried to escape my grasp. I grabbed her and pulled her back and wrapped my arms around her. She fought kicking and screaming. Her hands searched for my eyes to gouge them out. She tried to kick me in the nuts, but I was prepared. Lord help the man that hasn't fought with her before.

"Stop this now!" I begged her. "I am not going to let you win this time!"

"Let me go you bastard!" Dee screamed so loud I thought my ear drums would burst.

We rolled off the couch and onto the floor. She struggled bravely but outweighed her easily. I pinned her to the floor sitting on her stomach and holding her arms spread above her head.

"NO Dee, I will never let you go!" I yelled and then whispered. "I love you!"

"You can't Andrew! You can't love me!" Dee struggled some more.

"Why Dee? Tell me why I can't love you?" I argued. "I'm not letting you go until you tell me!"

"Get off of me you fucking bastard!" Andi started fighting even harder but her strength was waning.

I applied more weight holding her in place. Her arms finally went limp.

"Please tell me Dee. Tell me why I can't love you?" I pleaded. "And don't tell me because you are blind we have been all through that!"

"Never!" She insisted. She turned her face to the side giving up completely.

"If you do I will tell you what she did." I offered.

Andi turned to face me. Her body found new life.

"You will? Promise?"

"If you promise to tell me?"

"I promise." She whispered.

"Kiss on it!" I insisted.

Not waiting for her to answer I pressed my lips to hers. She tried to move her arms. I let them go sensing she no longer wanted to fight. She wrapped her arms around me holding me into the kiss even longer. This kiss maybe had more meaning than any other.

I rolled her over so she could be on top. I knew she would feel in control now.

"Tell me." She insisted.

"It was just after Ashlyn left Roger. I came home to see you. I think Ashlyn saw me come out of your room. We both know how jealous she can be of you." Dee nodded she understood. "I went to bed. I was sleeping. The next thing I know someone is stroking and sucking on my penis."

Andi gasped at my revelation.

"I thought it might be you." I explained. Andi gasped again. "Just as I was ready to cum I warned you what might happen. Lyn whispered I should finish. That is when I knew it wasn't you."

"Did you finish?" Dee asked softly.

I could have lied again but I knew where she was sitting she would know for sure. Andi was setting on my now growing cock as I relived that night.

"I did. In her mouth." I confessed. "She wanted to go further but I declined."

"So you left me?" Dee asked.

"If you remember I wanted you to come with me." I reminded her. "Mom suggested maybe you needed some time to think."

"Why are you hard?" Andi changed the subject quickly.

"What?" I asked stupidly.

"You're cock! It's hard, why? Do you love her?" Andi was getting emotional.

"Dee?"

"What?"

"I thought it was you that night." I replied. I waited for her to respond.

It took a minute for it to register. She cocked her head just to make sure she understood what I was suggesting. Dee smiled.

"I don't know if I can do that?" She suddenly seemed unhappy.

"Tell me why I can't love you?" I asked changing the subject on her now.

"I need to be alone." Andi responded trying to escape.

She bolted up but by the time she got her bearings I was waiting for her in front of the bedroom door.

"You promised." I said letting her know I was there.

"I can never be the person you could love Drew. Not like you deserve." Andi answered.

"Explain."

"I would only be a burden to you. Just like I have been to mom and dad. Just like I have been to Ashlyn." Andi reached up and felt for my face. "That's why she hates me. I have been a burden to her. If you are around me too much you will start to hate me too. I couldn't handle that. I love you too much to have you hate me."

"You let me worry about that." I called her out this time. "Tell me what really scares you."

Andi stood nervously in front of me. I reached out and embraced her. Andi leaned her head against my shoulder. Her body trembled in fear. We had come closer than ever before. I didn't dare push her too far. I learned that lesson the hard way. I pulled her deeper into me, the tremors became more pronounced.

"Maybe you could tell me later?" I kissed the top of her head.

Suddenly her body became relaxed. Andi let me hold her for a few more minutes.

"Would you like to go for a ride on the bike?" I asked her.

"I'm not allowed." Dee responded as I expected her.

"Dress warm, the sun is out but there is a chill in the air." I let her go and lead her to the bedroom.

"Ten minutes." I warned her.

"But Drew I'm not allowed."

"Dee you were fifteen when mom said that." I reminded her. "You're twenty one now! You're coming!"

I picked her up, turned on the light and threw her on the bed! I grabbed her sweat pants and pulled them down exposing her white cotton panties.

"Drew!" She yelled.

"Stay!" I ordered her.

I rifled through her dresser until I found her jeans. Pulling them out I found her looking for her sweat pants.

"Put these on! You're coming with me." I pushed her back on the bed.

She struggled with me until I got both legs inside the waist band. I pulled them up but she refused to lift her ass. I had an idea I thought might work. I kissed her tummy just above the waistband of her panties.

"Lift!" I ordered her.

"No!" She tried pushing my head with her hands. I kissed a bit lower, now over the panties.

"Lift or I will go lower still!" I warned her.

"You wouldn't!" Dee protested.

I kissed her panties right above her pubic hair. Andi quit pushing my head and held it still.

"Lift up and put these jeans on." I whispered.

There was a long hesitation. Andi was conflicted on what to do next. I tugged on the jeans helping her decide. She let go of my head and tugged on her jeans as she arched her back and lifted her ass. The jeans now properly in place she reached for my face.

"Happy now?" She asked. Andi found my cheeks to feel my reaction.

"I would have been happy either way!" I teased.

"Drew!" Andi acted shocked.

"Now the top." I suggested.

"You need to leave first!" Dee blushed.

"What?" I argued. "Why?"

"I'm not wearing a bra, that's why!" Dee explained.

"After this morning I think we are past that don't you think?" I protested.

"Drew please leave." Dee repeated.

"Ok but first I need to do something." I replied.

I pulled the bottom of her top up exposing one small breast. I sucked the nipple hard and then kissed the sensitive nub. Andi gasped not only at my boldness but the unexpected pleasure. I pulled her top back down and jumped up from the bed.

"Ten minutes." I announced. "Oh and you don't need to wear a bra!"

"Out!" Dee yelled at me all flustered.

I closed the door behind me as I left. It wasn't what I wanted but it was a start.

(Andi)

Drew left me laying on the bed totally turned on. He expects me ready in ten minutes I'm not sure I can catch my breath in that time. After this morning and now this I'm not sure how to feel. I know he loves me, and I love him, but I'm concerned he's moving too fast. Doesn't he know? How do I tell him without hurting him?

I put on a bra and a warm sweater. Drew was waiting for me in the living room. He helped me on with my jacket. Taking my hand he led me outside. I felt the warmth of the sun as he led me to his motorcycle.

"Here you need to wear this." Drew said placing a helmet over my head. I expected it to smell musty but it smelled new.

He helped me on the bike then sat in front of me. He wrapped my arms around his waist and told me to hold on tight. When the bike fired up I could feel the power between my legs. It reminded me of Drew when he was holding me in the shower this morning.

The moment the big Harley started to move I understood why he loved to ride it. I knew we headed out of town when the traffic lights became further apart. The speeds increased the further we drove. We stopped at a light, Drew reached back and pulled me tight. I gripped his waist and hugged his back. He checked to make sure my legs were still on the pegs.

The light must have turned green, I heard the roar of the engine and the feeling of being separated from Drew. He grabbed my hand with his making sure I wouldn't lose my grip. I have never felt so scared and safe at the same time. We were rocketing down the road. He leaned into the turns, I leaned with him. The vibrations from the bike with the perception of speed taxed my senses.

I could feel the wind whip around me as Drew continued to guide us to places unknown to me. We had driven about twenty minutes, twenty minutes of exhilarating pleasure for me. I could feel the sun go down or maybe behind a cloud. The air was chilly before but down right cold now. Drew took a sharp right and accelerated again.

There was a freshness in the air. I could taste the dampness as I started to shiver. Drew pressed on ever faster. I had this now, holding tight we became one with the machine. Then I felt the sting of the rain as it pelted my exposed hands. Water was coming in from everywhere!

Drew took another sharp right and I heard the big Harley respond to his command for more speed. He was drenched and so was most of me. It was all I could do not to scream at him. I had never felt so alive! Why Andi? Why did you wait? Mom told you at eighteen you could ride with him. Never again I thought would I say no to Drew.

My body responded to nature, soaked to the bone my frail body shivered continuously. My brain blocked out the signals from my body hoping to keep going.

Then I felt it, the sun! We were back in town now, Drew returning on a different route. We were home much quicker than I had hoped. Drew jumped off the bike and helped me take off the helmet. I lunged at him with what little strength I had left.

"That was fun!" I said as my teeth chattered.

"We need to get you undressed, you're soaked!" Drew stated the obvious.

He picked me up and carried me to the back door of the house. Setting me down he pulled out his keys and opened the door. Drew turned off the alarm and guided me through the kitchen to my room. He pulled at the jacket and helped me off with my sweater.

"You wore a bra?" Drew teased.

"I always wear a bra when I leave the house!" I declared.

Drew laughed as he started to undo my jeans. He sat me down and removed my shoes and socks before tugging at my pant legs. When the jeans slipped off he ran to the bathroom to grab some towels. As it turned out that was a critical mistake.

Drew handed me a towel and started to help me off with my bra. I grabbed his hand and stopped him. The insecurities from earlier flooded back to bring the reality of my situation crashing down around me.

"What?" He asked.

"You need to leave." I said coldly.

Drew stepped back, he waited several moments. Without a word of protest he turned to leave. His wet clothes making his departure perfectly clear. I removed my bra and panties and curled up in my bed to get warm. I heard his bike fire up and drive down the street. Only then did I start crying.

When the phone rang I was sleeping.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello baby!" It was mom.

"Mom!" I sobbed. God how I missed her.

"What's wrong darling?" She asked. "Did Drew make it home?"

"He did." I started crying even more. "Mom I need you!"

"What's wrong?"

"Drew's home!" I bawled.

"I thought you would be happy?" Mom asked concerned. "Did he do something to you?"

"Yes!" I sobbed.

"Something you didn't want him to do?" Mom asked her voice getting terse.

"No." I sniffled. "I wanted him too."

"Andi you need to help me here." Mom said exasperated. "Did he force himself on you?"

"NO! We didn't do that!" I clarified.

"Then what did he do?" Mom pried.

"He took a shower with me and then he took me on his motorcycle!" I explained.

"That bad eh?" Mom started to giggle.

"That's not funny!" I yelled.

"You wanted him to and he did it and now you're upset?" She teased. I heard her laughing.

"Mom I'm scared!" I objected to her laughing. She stopped laughing understanding what I meant.

"I know baby............." I could hear the concern in her voice.

"I'm not a baby!" I protested.

"Then you need to stop acting like one!" Mom said bluntly. "Your brother is in love with you. There is nothing I or anyone else can say to change that. You are in love with him. So either tell him what scares you or send him away again!"

"I didn't send him away!" I complained.

"He left didn't he? Did you ask him to stay? Did you go with him?" Mom challenged me.

"But what if I tell him and he leaves again?" I whined.

"There are no guarantees in life Andi. You know that better than anyone." Mom replied. "What if he doesn't? What if he accepts you just the way you are?"

"I don't know mom?" I replied. "I'm not sure I'm ready for that."

"Tell me about Ashlyn." Mom changed the subject.

We spent the next thirty minutes talking about the morning with my brothers and sister. Mom suggested I call Lyn Sunday if she hasn't called me.

(Andrew)

I drove up to my brother Bert's house after leaving Andi. I could have stayed and try to convince her to trust me. When she was in front of me in just her bra and panties I didn't know if I trusted myself. It had been a very dramatic day for her, hell for all of us. After I changed into dry clothes Bert called Ernie and we met him at their favorite watering hole.

They filled me in on what they knew with Ashlyn and Roger. I filled them in on most of my day with Andi. I left out the shower but did tell them she rode with me on the motorcycle. They were both impressed I was able to get her to do that. I also told them I called mom and filled her in on the days events (including the shower) and she was going to call Andi.

I left them there as I drove back home. Parking the bike in the garage I headed into the house. I disarmed and re armed the alarm and headed back to my room. I thought of saying goodnight to Dee but if she was awake she certainly heard the bike pull into the drive. Her door was closed when I headed in the other direction down the hall.

The bed felt wonderful as I lay back in it. My only concern was how Andi was coping with all that went on today. I wondered what it would take to get Andi to join me here. I close my eyes not sure if that dream would ever happen. I laid there with my eyes closed like I had done for years trying to understand her world.

Blind since birth Andi would never know what color is. She would never be able to see a sunset let alone the wonders of the world. Andi never lived a sheltered life but that was changing now that she was becoming a woman. Each year she was becoming more set in her ways. In the last couple of years the only adults allowed in her room was mom and me.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • "Andi" Challenges to Triumph Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds