• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Whipping Him, Gently, In To Shape

Whipping Him, Gently, In To Shape

I entered the bedroom and he was, as instructed, lying face down on the bed wearing his briefs. His head remains buried in the pillow as make my way around the bed to slowly open my bedside cabinet and take out two of my long leather ties. The ties are about 18 inches in length and the width of three or four shoes laces. I sit next to him on the bed and with no words between us I run my hand lightly down his back before taking one of his arms and tying his willing hand to the bedpost. I can feel the unspoken sexual tension between us rising as I move around to his side of the bed and repeat the process. Now tied securely I stand and move quietly back to my side of the bed and take out the remaining special, long, thin, leather tie.

I run my hand gently over his back once more and comment on his pert looking derriere as my hand slowly caresses it. He groans very quietly in excitement. I wrap the leather tie around my right hand and then continue my stroking with my left. 'Are you scared'? I ask. He shakes his head and I lean forward and whisper that I am pleased. I sit up and move my right hand in a sharp downward action that brings the leather tie stinging across his brief covered buttocks. I love how on striking his buttocks immediately clinch in response and at the same time he jerks forward to ease the pain. I pause, building anticipation in him, teasing him, and then again I bring my leather tie sharply down across his brief covered buttocks in a series of sharp thrashings. Each one effects the same immediate clinching of his buttocks and a small but necessary jolt forward in response to the sharp pain.

I stop and move my hand gently down over his buttocks and then further between his thighs and nudge them open. He responds as I gently draw the leather tie over and across the top of his thighs and he slightly tenses in the knowledge of what is coming next. This time my numerous sharp downward actions bring the leather tie down over the top of his thighs leaving their red tales of pain as their calling card. Again I stop and move my position now so that I am sitting between his thighs forcing him to spread his legs ever wider. I unwrap the leather tie from my hand now and both hands gently move up the inside of his thighs. Pausing to gently squeeze his full balls I move both hands under him to feel his bulging briefs. I rub him slowly, he cannot help himself, and he responds by slowly lifting his buttocks to allow me more access to his aching tool.

To add to the tease I remove my hands and then slowly once again I gently move my hands up each respective thigh and over his now raised buttocks. This time I grab his waistband and ease his briefs down just enough so that his buttocks are now exposed but his cock remains encased. He is now where I want him, legs spread open, his exposed buttocks raised but his cock still bulging in his briefs.

I move back to the side of him and without pause I bring the first of a series of sharp cracks of my leather tie down over his milky white exposed buttocks. He tenses and bucks each time, moaning and burying his head in the pillow as each strike brings its own mixture of pain and excitement. The tensing of his buttocks and jerking forward in response to my whipped commands is having the effect that I desire - it is forcing him to rub his erection against the soft material of his briefs. I love watching a man in delightful agony.

Still sitting to the side I stop and softly rub my hand over the telltale red strips now appearing on his white buttocks and then I slowly trace one finger down between his buttocks and cup his balls. He moans loudly and then buries his head in the pillow as my hand goes further under him and rubs his cock over his straining briefs. After a playful rub I stop and remove my hand as I sense he is reaching the tipping point of relief.

Still aside him I pause to add to his longing and anticipation and for the final time I again bring my leather tie down over his buttocks, this time though I occasionally move the angle of strike so that it falls between his thighs, warming his balls with a series of light strokes. Satisfied that the red trails over his milky white arse are sufficient I move behind him so once again I sit between his thighs, forcing them nice and wide. He keeps his buttocks raised as I caress them and smoothly move my hand down between his spread thighs. This time I slip my hands into his briefs and feel his soaking wet dick, I rub him quickly, smiling as he groans his pleasure loudly and feeling the easing of his tension as I finally allow him to release his load.

Spent, I untie him, and we lie together to gently sooth his recovery.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Whipping Him, Gently, In To Shape

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 461 milliseconds