• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sexy Dream

Sexy Dream

It is the middle of the night and you wake with a start. You were having the most amazing sex dream about meu, and now you lie there with your cock throbbing and aching for me. I am still fast asleep beside you. You reach over and ever so gently brush up against my ass only to find I am wearing panties. You really want to fuck me, but don't want to wake me up. You lie there frustrated and horny as hell thinking, as your need to fuck me grows ever stronger. The more time passes the more you ache and the bolder you become, until you horniness boils over and you 'fuck it'.

You have an overwhelming urge to cum inside me, and frankly you don't which hole it's in. So, you climb out of bed ever so gently and walk around to my side of the bed ever so quietly. Since you went to bed naked, your cock is out and ready for action. As I sleep facing the edge of the bed, my face is perfectly placed for you to slip your cock into my mouth. You find you need only place the head of your manhood against my lips.

You don't have to wait very long before my mouth naturally opens up and allows you access. Amazingly you don't wake me fully, yet I seem to remain at rest. You begin to gently slide your cock in and out of my moist mouth. You feel my tongue swirl around the tip of your cock, teasing and pleasing your with its velvety touch.

You pull out to the point that only the tip of your flesh rocket remains in my mouth. You give your manhood a few strokes, then slide deeper inside. You do this several times, forcing your cock further and further into my mouth. Each time your cock slides out, it is covered in a thicker coating of saliva, which you generously spread with each stroke from your hand. It doesn't take long before your dick is glistening and slippery wet.

Little moans rumble up from my mouth as I give you unconscious felatio, but still I do not waken. You wonder if I am having a dream about sucking you off. You marvel at the irony it would be if I only knew what was actually happening. For an instant you feel that this is kind of wrong, but the thought passes quickly as the need to cum inside me takes over. Besides, you figure that if I didn't want this I would have not been wearing any panties, nor would I seem so enthusiastic about giving you head in my sleep. Your need to explode your load in my mouth quells any internal struggle you might have been feeling.

You are careful not to move me as you continue to pump your cock in and out of my mouth. You add the extra sensation of jacking off to the swirling of my tongue with your hand. It is an amazing feeling. There is no stopping you now. I seem to be enjoying it as well.

That old feeling starts vibrating deep down in your balls, telling you that your swimmers are on their way. You begin stroking your cock more than pumping it in and out of me now, but you never take your cumsicle out of my mouth. Your strokes become a little faster, and within seconds huge spurts of cum explode inside my mouth. This wakes me with a start as I begin chocking and gagging on your hot gooey cum. But you refuse to lose the sensation you feel as you climax in me. You grasp my head and hold it still as you pump all of your man milk in me. I have little choice but to swallow every last drop you dump in my mouth.

Not quite satisfied you push your cock further into my mouth as I try to protest, causing some of the cum I had not swallowed to dribble out from the sides of my mouth. You moan in ecstasy and sheer pleasure that releasing your spunk inside me can only bring. Resigned to wait until you are done at this point, I feel your cock stop pulsating and start going just a little soft in my mouth as your orgasm finally subsides. Exhausted you pull your now dwindling cock from my mouth and just look at me with the saddest 'I'm sorry puppy dog eyes'.

A little pissed I look up and say, "Well if you are not going to give me any warning, you could at least get me something to wash my mouth out with you asshole."

"I am sorry", you say, "but I was so fucking horny for you and I had to cum inside you."

"You could have just ripped my panties off, I wouldn't have been mad if you did that.", I retort.

Trying to sound as apologetic and sincere as you can, "I am sorry, but I just couldn't wait. I needed to cum inside you so bad, and your mouth was so inviting. Do you forgive me?"

"Fuck no I don't. You woke me up from a pretty awesome dream buddy, so you owe me.", I say. "Since you came in my mouth, it's your turn to take it in the mouth. Now get down there and eat my pussy out! That'll teach you to wake me up when I am having a really awesome sex dream."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sexy Dream

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 548 milliseconds