• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Dressing Room

The Dressing Room

It's back-to-school time. Back-to-college time for me, but mom still insists on outfitting me before I return the two hours to state school. This year we decided on one big trip to a major department store; mom chooses, I try on, and we jointly decide on some clothes (since she's paying).

I was little trouble in the beginning. I hate shopping, but mom found a selection quickly enough and I soon installed myself in the dressing room. Mom brought the clothes, I changed and modeled, and we set some aside for possible purchase.

The snag came when deciding on pants. Mom is convinced that skinny jeans are the only way to go. Hip girls love 'em, she says. And I've caught her checking out more than one guy in those tight-assed pants. But they just felt wrong to me.

"Oh come on honey. I'm sure they're not that bad," mom said through the slated wooden door of the dressing room. "I still know your size, after all."

"It's not that," I replied, still trying to stuff myself into the jeans she picked out. "I just need more...room. Let's find some others," I pleaded, beginning to peel off the pants.

Mom burst into the dressing room, clothes draped over one arm. I nearly fell over as the door clicked behind her. "Now son," she said, staring down at the pants around my knees. "I have exquisite taste. These jeans are the best; you'll find no better," she said, adding the clothes on her arm to the pile in the corner. "I want you to be happy at college, and successful...with girls. They care about these sorts of things."

I stared back dumbly. I wasn't wearing a shirt, and the jeans were pulled down below my boxer briefs, revealing the usual cock bulge. Mom was looking at me like she expected me to do something.

"OK silly," she laughed, walking towards me and wrapping her arms around my waist. I jumped back, bumped into the thin wall before she settled me. "Relax, honey," mom said, reaching her hands below my ass to the top of the jeans. "We still need to see if these actually fit, despite your whining." I could feel mom's breath on my face, warm, clothed breasts against my bare chest as she shimmied the back of the jeans up my thighs.

I looked down as her hands ran across my ass cheeks, fingers pulling the pants up with them. Mom's thin, summer blouse had become loose from all the clothes sorting, and cleavage and the hint of a white bra stared up to meet my gaze.

The feel of her against me, mom's hands on my ass, cleavage showing, caused an undeniable growth of the usual bulge occupying the front of my boxer briefs. Mom must have felt it. I closed my eyes for a moment, noticed for the first time her perfume, and tried hopelessly to focus on something other than the sensation of my hardening cock only two thin strips of fabric away from mom's stomach.

"There," she said as the back of the pants reached my hips. She gave a tug as they reached the top, which squeezed not uncomfortably on my balls. I instinctively rested my hands on her hips. She looked up, seemingly bemused, smiled back and ran her hands around the edges of my briefs to my front.

"Now, to make sure they fit." Mom grabbed the two hanging flaps in front, right hand grazing my now fully hard dick as she brought them together. "Almost..." she mumbled, straining the material to bring the button into its place.

"Honey," she said, fumbling with the top for a few more seconds. My hands stayed planted on her hips, responding with gentle squeezes to each brush of her hand against my stiff cock. "Sweetie," she continued, trying now for the zipper. Her free hand grabbed the base of the groin, essentially cupping my balls through the fabric as she tried to wrench the zipper past my erection.

"Baby," she whispered now. "We'll never get these sorted while you...resist." She let the two flaps fall open and rested her hands on my bare stomach.

I looked down now in shock, finally realizing what the issue had been. I blushed, ashamed, but pulled her closer to whisper in her ear. "Mom, I'm so sorry," I began, aware that her hands had traced down to the top of my briefs. "The stress of shopping; going back to school; the tight pants, it's-"

Mom looked up reassuringly. "I know baby. And it's alright. Flattering, even, but we need to get past this if we ever want to leave here successfully. And since this is my fault..." she glanced around the small changing room, listening more than looking.

She ran her hands from the jeans to the groin of my briefs, tracing the outline of my cock to the damp spot of precum. My hands shifted with hers, moving from her thighs down the back of her skirt, resting on the meaty center of her ass cheeks.

We both looked down as she tugged at the elastic waistband, allowing my cock to spring forward against her. Mom reached a hand underneath, holding the briefs down and cupping my balls. Her free hand began stroking my cock, rubbing precum around the tip when she reached it.

The sensation was amazing. I squeezed mom's ass while she stroked and cupped me, pulling her groin up and against mine. She giggled a little with each squeeze; I planted my face by her ear and began to whisper.

"Mom, this is so embarrassing..." I started. "I'm sorry you have to see me like this."

She moved her face to look into my eyes, inches away. "Baby, I said it's fine. If you're worried about what I'm seeing..." her voice trailed off. Mom suddenly stopped stroking, let the elastic band slap against my balls and began unbuttoning her blouse. "We'll make it a little more even, OK?"

I wasn't about to protest. I watched as she finished unbuttoning the last button and threw her blouse on the pile of clothes. "Um, son?" she asked as I continued staring blankly at her chest. "If you'll release your grip on my ass for a second, maybe you could help with the bra hooks?"

I snapped back, reluctantly taking my hands from her plump thighs to the middle of her back. After a little fumbling the clasp came free, and mom added her bra to the growing pile in the corner.

"There," she whispered again, squishing her meaty breasts against my chest as her hand returned inside my briefs. "Now we're even, and you don't have to feel bad. Right?"

I certainly didn't feel bad. As mom went back to rubbing, I noticed her large, pink aureoles. As I squeezed and tugged on her breasts, my mouth instinctively searched for hers.

Mom was surprised at the kiss, at first. But soon her tongue was darting into my mouth, returning massaging motions and making wet, smacking sounds. She whimpered into my mouth with each tug at her nipples.

"Mom," I broke away, devilish thought having just entered my mind. "We're actually not even." I nodded down at her hand on my dick, then at her skirt. She looked up confused while my hand reached behind her skirt and began to unzip.

"Son, no, we can't," she protested weakly. As her skirt fell to the floor I looked back into her eyes. "You already are." I moved my hand into her panties now, running over short, soft pubic hair to find her clit. "This is even."

We stood in the corner of the dressing room for minutes, stroking and caressing each other. Mom grew wetter in my hand. I came closer to cumming with each cock rub. Whimpers and wet, kissing noises filled the small room.

Suddenly, we heard a knock on the door. Mom and I froze. I pulled her tighter against me, into the corner, hoping to hide our intertwined feet from whoever was outside.

"Excuse me. Is everything alright in there?" the attendant asked. "We've gotten reports of strange noises. Two people in the dressing room. This isn't normally allowed..." she continued.

"Everything's fine," mom blurted. "I'm-I'm in here with my son. We're just trying on a few last things. We intend to spend a lot of money today, and we would like a little privacy" she added.

I was impressed with mom. And still ragingly horny. My hand made its way back into her panties while the attendant waited outside.

"Sir, is that true? Are you her son?"

I barely heard anything. Mom was wetter now than ever. A quick nudge to the ribs, however, brought me back to the moment.

"Um, yes. I'm her son. We're just finishing up here, and really don't appreciate the interruption. I'm sure there are other patrons needing your assistance," I said, fingers never leaving mom's engorged clit.

"Yes, well. Still the noises—are you sure everything is alright?" the attendant insisted.

I couldn't take much more of this. I grabbed my cock with my free hand, yanked mom's panties to the side and slid my shaft underneath her pussy. Mom gasped at the feeling of our naked organs meeting, then stared wide-eyed back at me. I wrapped my arms around her head and continued with the worker.

"I think everything is great. And you might hear some noises." I yanked the panties down and they fell to the floor, visible to anyone who cared to look. "We're...making changes in here, of course." I tugged at my own briefs and jeans, plopping them on top of the panties for cover. "But I'm doing just fine. And so is mom." I grabbed her leg and placed her foot on a small shelf on the wall. Mom's trimmed, wet pussy now stood spread before me. I positioned my cock head at its entrance as she looked on in disbelief. Her arms stayed wrapped around my waist, large, squishy breasts topped with hard nipples pressing against my bare chest. "But we'll need a little privacy," I continued, bending my knees a little and pressing slightly into mom's soaked folds. "To make sure," the head cleared her entrance with a gasp. Mom bit into my shoulder as I continued pressing. "Everything," I managed half my shaft into mom, her hips starting to buck against me. "Fits," I bottomed out. Our pelvises met. Mom groaned. I held her steady as I began thrusting in and out, slowly, creating gentle smacking sounds.

The attendant wasn't sold. "Ma'am, is that true? You're really with your son, having him try on some new things?" she persisted.

"Yes," mom replied, a bit too loudly. ""God yes." She looked back at me, small tear forming in her eye. "I'm with my son," she said, right as my cock head again pressed against her cervix. She kissed me passionately, as a lover, thrusting her tongue deep in my mouth while the employee waited. "And," mom continued, catching her breath, "we're making some changes. Changing, I mean."

The wet smacking must have been obvious now. With each thrust my balls smacked against mom's drenched pussy. She whimpered softly. I moaned. We kissed. Our hands grabbed fleshy tits, ass, tongues ran along soft earlobes in between.

The employee was undoubtedly pressed against the door, listening. I was growing close, and I could feel mom was too. So we needed to finally get rid of her.

"And if you must know," I said loudly, hoping to cover our other noises, "things are fitting quite well at the moment." Mom grinned up, as if to say "for you at least," while she continued sliding up and down my shaft. "And we may even be finished soon," mom nodded at that, "IF you will kindly give us a moment's peace!"

We heard the attendant pout and scamper off, and not a moment too soon. "Fuck son," mom nearly yelled. "God that was hot. I'm going to cum on your big cock really soon--" she eeked out, moments before her legs almost gave out. I grabbed her firmly against me, thrust hard in and out and felt a wave crash over mom, and a literal wave spill down my cock and onto my balls. She bucked, shook, and wrapped her arms around my neck to keep from falling. I held her for a good minute while she came, trying not to over-stimulate her now hyper-sensitive clit while still continuing my thrusting.

The experience was too much. I wouldn't last, and mom could sense it. When she recovered slightly from the powerful orgasm, she picked back up the rhythm of fucking, smacking sound now louder than ever.

"It's OK baby," mom whispered, kissing me softly on the lips. "I want you to cum now too." I kept thrusting.

"I really want you to cum honey," mom continued. She looked more flushed than before, and positively reeked of sex. "God damnit son. Fill me with your hot baby load. Mommy needs it now."

I stared back in disbelief, but the sensation was too good to stop now. I gripped mom's hips tightly, slammed them down on my cock a few more times and began pumping ropes of warm semen deep into mom's cunt.

"Finally baby. That's it," she murmured with each squirt. A trail of hot cum began running down my cock, down her leg, dropping globs on the floor. "Keep going."

I couldn't stop. I shuddered at each successive load. This time mom held me up, while I spurt, shook, and spurt some more. By the time I finished, the equivalent of a normal load of cum was already staining the floor; more was buried deep inside mom; more still smeared on her thighs and down her leg.

As mom and I held each other, still standing somewhat awkwardly in the corner of the room, we realized the ruckus we must have made. We quickly shoved our clothes back on, grabbed the selection we had picked out earlier and headed to the register.

While we were hurrying out, a strange thought occurred to me. "You know mom," I said softly, holding her hand as we walked. "In the future, you might need help fitting into your pants."

Mom looked back blankly as we reached the check-out station. As the employee began to speak she looked up, as if now realizing my meaning.

"Ooo, lots of stuff I see. Big change in store?" the cashier asked. "You bet," I replied, smiling. "Great. Well, were you completely satisfied with your visit today?" she continued.

"Absolutely," mom answered. "And I have a feeling we'll be doing this again very, very soon."

***

All characters are over 18 and entirely fictional.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Dressing Room

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 316 milliseconds