• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sexy Wife Explores a Threesome Ch. 02

Sexy Wife Explores a Threesome Ch. 02

I read the story my husband wrote about our first threesome (Sexy Wife Explores a Threesome) and just like a man, he skipped through all the fun parts to get to the end. I thought I'd fill in the gaps, so to speak and set the record straight.

It is true that my amazing husband Mark gave me the gift of a massage with happy ending while I was away at a conference (Massage for Traveling Wife) and it is true that I enjoyed the hell out of it. Charles was a hung stud with magic hands and having my husband on the phone granting me the pleasure at every step made my eyes boggle. I honestly didn't feel like I'd cheated on him in any way. If anything, I felt like he gave me an amazing bouquet of flowers or something and it made me love him even more. I did come home from that trip aglow with honeymoon-style ferocity and we enjoyed ourselves for quite a while on the endorphins from that experience. So as the buzz started to die down one night, after a particularly lovely evening of the perfect blend of love making and hot sex, I asked him what other devious sexy thoughts he'd been thinking.

"I'd still kind of like to try a threesome. I don't know why but I think it might be fun to focus four hands on ravishing you. What about you? Are you excited by the idea of being in the middle of two big hard cocks?" he asked.

I guess I should have been surprised that he was thinking about sharing me with another man but really, hadn't we already done that? I mean, I know he wasn't in the room, but to me it felt like he was and I certainly got what I needed out of the experience. There are a lot of commenters here on Literotica that seem to think that once a woman has had an orgasm with another man she's ruined forever but in my case, I found the opposite. I felt more connected and committed to my husband than ever before. So what to say? I had been thinking about how to pay my husband back for all the sexy gifts I'd gotten over the years (amazing toys, sweet and not-so-sweet things to wear, massage oils, etc.) and I'd come to the conclusion that I wanted to give him another woman before we were both too old to enjoy it. My devious mind heard his request and started whirling full speed.

I stalled a little while a plan came together.

"I don't know if I want to lose control that much."

Which was true. The best thing about the massage was how much control I had to just stop the whole thing anytime I'd wanted. Something about two strong men in the room gave me shivers and I wasn't ready to test those waters.

"But I'll think about it."

I've also been a little concerned about whether the reality of sharing me would live up to the fantasy. In the fantasy, the man appears, hot and naked, nobody talks too much, everyone orgasms and then he disappears never to return. In real life, he has clothes and a smell and loose change in his pocket and maybe you run into him on the street later and I don't know, it seems complicated.

"I can't say I've ever understood what's so hot about that fantasy for you and I'm afraid if we did it, there would be hurt feelings," I said.

And then I tested the waters, "What about another woman? Would you like that?"

Now, I don't spy on my husband. I trust him completely. That doesn't mean I'm blind. I've seen an open browser window here or there that I shouldn't have and I know what kind of things my husband is interested in. I think he'd LOVE to have two women treat him like a king for the night. I also know my husband and know how self-conscious he is. So I wasn't too surprised when he said, "I'm not sure I'd know what to do with two women looking up at me. It might be too much pressure. I like making you feel good and feeling good in the process. I'm not sure I'd want to have two ladies worth of responsibility on the same night."

He was probably right. He's such a sexual creature and given his way, we'd do it every night. On the other hand, the few times there's been real pressure to perform mightily, he's had a bit of a hard time. He's so good when he initiates or when I tell him I'd like him to make me feel good. If I come on too strong, it takes him time to get adjusted. Two vixens coming at him might not bring out his best. All the same, I filed the whole thing away and turned the problem over to my subconscious and fell asleep contentedly.

The next day, I was supposed to have lunch with my friend Julie. We try to get together once a month or so. It's harder now that the kids are so busy. She called to cancel at the last minute because of some car issue. As we were talking, I got a funny feeling so I said "Julie, are you all right?"

She sighed. "Not really, Mary. You know I was dating that guy Ron and it was sort of going ok but we had a talk about our previous paahhtneers and he kind of freaked out." She laughed kind of sad, "I guess he wasn't ready to hear the truth and he got a little weirded out that my most recent partner was a woman. I said some things and he said some things and I guess we both need to cool down."

"Oh no!" I said sympathetically. "I was really pulling for you guys."

"It might still work out. I don't know. We're 'figuring things out' for a few weeks, I guess. We'll see if he comes around. I'm in sort of a weird place, though. I don't want to go looking for something new but I also don't have a lot of time to waste. Life is short and I feel like I'm just spinning my wheels."

"Huh." I said. "How do you mean?"

"Mary. I haven't had sex for a month and no good sex for two months before that. I like Ron and I love him but I'm 37 and I don't really feel like saving myself for him, you know?"

"That settles it." I said. "I'm un-cancelling lunch. Where are you?"

It turned out she was at a car dealership down the road and it all worked out perfectly. I drove over there and we went to a little bistro a short walk away.

"Maybe we can help each other out," I whispered, as soon as the waiter was out of earshot. "Mike would like to try a threesome but not like you think. He wants to have me with two guys. I'm not really sure either of us are ready for the reality of that fantasy and besides, it's his turn and I'd kind of like to give him another woman to make up for, well, something nice he did for me. So I'm thinking what we need is a little safe role playing scenario to test all the waters, have a really nice time and make sure no one gets hurt."

She leaned in, with a dubious but very interested look. "What exactly do you have in mind?"

"Would you like to have sex with Mike?"

"Um, sure. I think your husband is a good guy and I'm so horny, I could fuck a park bench."

"Ok, would you like to have sex with me?"

"While I'm having sex with Mike?"

"In a manner of speaking, yes. Except, I'm thinking I'll be Mike."

"You'll be Mike. Who'll Mike be?"

"Mike will be Steve."

"What the hell are you talking about, Mary?"

"Ok, I'm thinking we play a little game where you and I are married and Mike is over at our house and you and I invite him to a threesome. And then, I'll wear a, you know, strap on thing and then we'll both have sex with you. You'll get a serious fucking, Mike and I will get to test the two men fantasy out, he'll get to have another woman but not feel like the pressure is all on him and everyone goes home happy?"

I breathed deep, amazed I had gotten it all out.

"You've really thought about this. I'm interested, when?"

The rest of the week flew by. I had a million things to do and I wanted them all to be secret. I went to a sex shop and bought a harness and a really nice soft silicon dildo that I could kind of tuck into my pants if I sat just right. I organized a night with no kids, I put some special things in the fridge for dinner and I chose the perfect outfit. I even had Julie come over and pick one of my sundresses so she could be "me" when she walked in the door. Then I primped and prepared my body and waited for the big night.

It finally arrived. I waited until my husband got settled on the couch so I could disappear. I half ran to the upstairs bathroom and pulled out my hidden bag of tricks from under the sink. I cinched on the harness just as I'd practiced and pulled on my manliest slacks. I put on one of the shirts Mark doesn't ever wear because it "fit him funny". Men. If a shirt isn't shaped like a burlap sack it doesn't fit. Good for me, though, it had a little taper to it and I didn't feel like I was wearing a tent. I put on some loafers and walked back downstairs with a huge knot in my throat (and more than that in my pants).

Mike looked up and was very surprised. "What's with the outfit?" he said.

"You'll see." I replied.

I tried to distract him with some baseball talk and counted heartbeats until the door opened. I had given Julie my key and walked her through my usual evening routine. She entered like a pro and had Mike eating out of her hand in no time with her obviously vampy ways. Part of the fun of this is how different we are. Julie is about 5'-5" with very full breasts and a curvy ass to match. She's just a stunner in a bikini and I knew Mike would like it. I'm more long and lean with just a handful up top. Plus, I'm blonde and she's a brunette. I know it's not exactly polar opposite but I figured there was no point in bringing another woman home for Mike if it was just going to be me in different clothes. So to speak.

"Hey Julie, I hope you don't mind but my friend came over and we're watching the game," I yelled toward the kitchen. I had seen a story Mike left open one time about a hot actress wife who ended up having sex with her husband and his friend. It seemed like a good theme.

Julie poked her head back in the room and gave puppy dog eyes, "Aw. Here I was hoping to get laid tonight. It's been a Long. Hard. Day." She gave Mike a wink and disappeared. She was dripping sex. She really had gone three months without.

Mike turned to me and said, "What the hell is going on?"

I could tell he was catching on. Mike is pretty smart but I could also tell he wanted me to assure him it was according to plan.

"Play along, dummy. This will be fun," I said. Then to Julie, "If you really need to get off, Steve here might be able to help us out. What do you think, Steve, you wouldn't leave a sexy lady in distress would you?"

"Sure," um, "Julie, I could help you guys out," Mike said uncomfortably.

She reappeared in the doorway basically fellating a spoon of yogurt. "I don't know if I want to be at the mercy of you two big strong men. I don't know if I could handle it. Could you be gentle? But not too gentle?" She drilled a hole in us with her dark eyes and dropped her hair in a classic movie move, "I tell you what, I'll go get changed. If you boys can pull yourselves away from the game, you might be in time to interrupt me." Then she turned and shook her ass all the way down the hall to our bedroom. I have to be honest. I was dripping wet. Even more than that, I was feeling hard as a rock! Ok, maybe I was a little confused but I basically wanted to go back there and fuck that woman!

I turned to Mike, excited, "What do you think, do you want to fuck my wife?"

He said, "I don't know what you've got in mind but I like the way you're looking at me. Let's go have some fun."

I left Mike in the dust and basically ran down the hall. Role play is a powerful thing. I really felt like I needed to get my rocks off and didn't want to miss my chance.

We got there just in time (of course) to see Julie slide the dress to the floor revealing some very hot lingerie that definitely didn't come from my drawer. I didn't even wait for Mike, I walked straight up behind her and kissed her neck. I pressed my bulge into the back of her and pulled her sides to me. She gasped a little at my cold hands on her skin. I told Mike to go around front. I don't know why. I guess I'm an ass man? I slid down until my face was even with her sexy panties and I pulled on them with my teeth and let them snap back. Julie's knees were shaking a little from whatever Mike was up to. I was excited. I slid her panties down to the floor and she stepped out of them. She was perfumed and perfect. I nuzzled her cheeks and smelled her smells. I've never touched a woman before and I always thought it would be strange. Somehow, knowing I was packing and playing the man made me feel like I knew just what to do. I dragged my nose up the soft line above her rear, up her spine back to her neck. I wanted her on her back. Mike must have read my mind because he told her to lay down.

She moved backwards to the bed.

"Who's going first?" Julie asked. I slipped my pants down and released my impressive member. Mike looked pretty shocked. Maybe he didn't expect this much realism in the acting? Julie just looked hungry.

"Oh, I think you should give Steve a little taste of your sexy mouth while I get started. I promise there will be enough for both of us," I said and began a slow crawl up the bed. Now that I could see Julie's desire, I wanted to take it slow. And I did. I nuzzled along her legs, up one and down the other, I teased her ankles with my fingertips, I slid along where her ass meets her legs. I tasted her hipbone, I massaged the sides of her sweet pussy. I did all the things Mike has done to me over the years to keep me waiting. She loved it and hated it. I know that feeling.

I watched as she pulled Mike's hard cock into her hot mouth. I was jealous for a moment but only because I wanted something in my mouth. Then I saw just the thing. I held her hips firmly, imagining my strong masculine hands and licked her long from bottom to top, tasting her slowly, all the way up. She tried to move with me but I wouldn't let her. I swirled around her button, my tongue flat, and then probed deep making her release a muffled gasp. Mike was groaning. I went in hard and gave it to her fast, licking and sucking and swirling my fingers. I was playing them both like an instrument. The more I made her come, the more distracted her blow job, the more I let up, the harder she gave it to Mike. I controlled it all and I dragged it out, watching Mike, not wanting to let him cum too soon.

When he looked close, I stopped and started sliding up Julie. I know Mike is usually only good for one and I didn't want to waste it. Besides, I needed to test out this thing between my legs. I wasn't gentle. I knew how wet she was and how long it had been. I fit myself inside her and thrust up hard. She looked like she was in love for the first time as her body tensed and ramped up for a big one. Julie looked into my eyes and kissed me. She grabbed my breasts and fingered my nipples and before I really realized it was making sweet love to me. I kind of freaked out. I guess that wasn't the game I planned. I wasn't against it, I just wasn't ready for it and the emotions were real. I decided to put all of that on the back burner and suggested we switch it up. I think Julie understood right away. She went back into party mode and shook her sexy ass at Mike. He didn't need much coaxing. I gave him a smile and he pushed in. I was kind of hoping I loosened her up for him. You know, typical male pride.

We were back on track. I went around front and fed her my sexy cock. She slurped and sucked like a mad woman as she enjoyed her first two man experience. Of course, it didn't do a lot for me but I liked watching Mark feel good and I liked watching Julie go over the edge. I was thoughtful as I watched them both cum hard and the whole machine we'd made out of our bodies fell apart into three pieces again. Julie was laying there spent. Mike was laying there spent. I felt such love for both of them in that moment and I just touched them and caressed them and smiled at them. It's a mix of that feeling when you know you've thrown a great party with the feeling of having done a good deed. Everyone was happy. But like I said, Mike is smart. He didn't want the hostess to go home unsatisfied. He wrestled my dildo out of the sleeve and used it to give me an all-time great orgasm while Julie sucked my nipples and did a thousand things I didn't know hands could do. I came and came until we were all spent and no one was doing any thinking for a while.

Later, we invited Julie to dinner and we all had a great time. It was perfect, really, because we didn't actually want her to disappear without a trace. She's our friend and we'd just had a really nice time together. So we laughed and ate and talked about Ron and our kids and then she went home.

"We'll talk," I said as I walked her to her car.

"Definitely," she smiled.

We hugged for longer than usual and it was nice.

I went back inside and Mike and I chatted about the week and did the dishes and all the usual things. We crawled into bed together and as we lay there in the darkness, I kind of half whispered, "If you could handle it, I think I'd like to be in the middle next time." I waited. He didn't respond right away and I was worried I had blown the whole evening. But then, I saw the blankets tented up in a particularly damning way. I slid my hand over to his chest and worked my way down. "Hmmm. It feels like I have an answer," I said, grinning, and started sliding down beneath the covers. "I better go investigate."

As I slowly and gently caressed him with my mouth, bringing him to his second orgasm of the night, I started to plan our next adventure.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sexy Wife Explores a Threesome Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 342 milliseconds