• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Like Father, Like Son

Like Father, Like Son

12

**Everyone in this story is 18 or older**

*****

Eva felt a slight sting on her ass as the hot water worked its way down her back, and she could still feel their eyes on her while Daddy used his belt to force her into submission - spanking and whipping her over and over again, laughing at her when she meekly begged for more upon command; his friends laughed with him. Eva was trying to take the opportunity of isolation to cry, wishing her tears would mix with the shower water and be completely forgotten, but she had no tears left to spare and her body felt too exhausted to produce the few that might remain. She let her thoughts escape her as she shampooed her long red hair when she suddenly remembered her older brother was going to be home from college any minute now, and seeing as he already picked on her constantly she forced herself to pull it together quickly.

She finished her shower in a hurry, dressed in her usual denim cutoffs and camisole that she always wore around the house and rushed around trying to clean up any evidence of last night that might be lying around, only to find that her father had left the house in perfect order. There was no trace of the fabric that he tore from her body; his friends' mostly-empty glasses of scotch and bourbon had been cleared from the den, and the faint smell of cum that lingered in the air last night had disappeared entirely. As she suspected, her parents were gone - a note from Daddy let her know they'd be home in time for dinner, along with a reminder that Zach was coming home for the weekend - and she decided to make a late breakfast as she waited for Sarah's phone call.

She heard her brother's loud truck coming up the driveway and gave herself some quick, silent reassurance: Okay he has no idea what happened last night and he will never know if you just stay cool, remember what Daddy promised, whores that keep secrets are rewarded. She shook out her hair and adjusted her shorts, pulling them further down on the right side where the fabric always rode up, exposing the very bottom of her tender ass. She knew her brother would mock her for the daisy dukes, and already had comebacks ready about his ridiculous fraternity brothers and how they must love sucking each other off every night. Eva grew more resilient to her brother's taunting with age, but he still knew how to get to her by telling her which of her friends he would fuck or how much pussy he'd gotten at the most recent kegger.

Even though Eva knew he was always just trying to get a rise out of her she could never keep from feeling jealous for some inexplicable reason and always lashed out at him because of it. The front door swung open and Zach hauled his laundry and a 30 pack of Natty Light into the foyer. Eva got a flash of anxiety as she thought of how Daddy made her crawl across that hardwood to the living room where he fucked her in front of his friends and she quickly managed to shake herself back into the present moment as her brother came into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around her. He smelled of freshly cut grass and chewing tobacco, and his jet black hair was longer than she remembered it being at Christmas.

"It's good to see you, kid," Zach said, as Eva remained wrapped in his arms. He noticed she had filled out a little and that her denim cutoffs seemed tighter in the ass. "Look at you, growing up on me, who told you you're allowed to do that?" Eva was blushing and managed to wiggle out of his hug, realizing her shorts had ridden up in the meantime. Zach took notice of this and wondered how his little sister could have possibly matured so much in the short four months he'd been gone - it was almost like he was seeing her from a new perspective. Had her hair always been so red? Had her ass always been so round? He opened his beer and shook the thoughts from his head as he managed to keep up some small talk with her about school and the families' plans for the night. Eva told him that their dad had left a note, and their parents would be back by dinner. Just as Eva was about to ask Zach to join her at the pool, the phone rang.

"Shit, that's probably Sarah," Eva spoke absentmindedly as if her brother wasn't there, and as she made her way across the kitchen to the receiver Zach noticed how her perky breasts bounced with her steps. He could feel himself starting to get hard and felt like a moron. This wasn't like the porn he loved so much where girls were submissive whores and would fuck you if you made sure to be dominant. He took another swig of his beer and tried to concentrate on something else. His dad used to tell him to name the starting lineup of a professional team of his choice whenever he needed to clear his mind so he began naming the Red Sox new spring roster to himself as his sister chatted with her best friend. He noticed her shifting from one long leg to the other as she listened to Sarah go on and on, and Zach guessed the one-sided conversation was probably about a boy. He found himself wondering what boys, if any, Sarah had been hanging out with and if she had let them get what every guy that age (shit, what every guy at any age) wanted. His sister had been a virgin when he left for school, or so he imagined she had been as he'd never seen a guy around the house for longer than ten minutes, and with such a strict father he doubted she was sneaking off to see anyone. Why do I care if she's a virgin? He struggled with that thought as she hung up the phone.

"Sorry," Eva scoffed as she rolled her eyes in his direction, "Sarah can seriously talk to a wall, especially if it's about Dylan." Eva walked past her brother, taking in his scent that lingered in the air and called back to him as she walked up the stairs, "I'm going to hit the pool for a little bit if you want to join. Feel free to bring that beer out, too," and closed the door behind her as she disappeared into her room. He cracked open another beer and found his way to his favorite spot in the living room - a plush, leather chair that was perfectly positioned between the big-screen television that was the focal point of the room, and the mini fridge his dad had convinced his mom to let them keep in there. He made himself comfortable and let his thoughts drift aimlessly from homework he had to do, to the hot brunette he noticed for the first time in class the day before coming home. With another big swig of his cheap beer, he found the clicker between the seat cushions.

As Zach flipped through channels until he found ESPN, he found himself wondering once again if Eva was a virgin, and he had no idea why he was suddenly so fixated on that. An attractive blond anchor was talking about March Madness and which schools were favored to win - with another swig of beer Zach changed the channel to ESPN 3 where models for the new spring edition of Sports Illustrated were being featured. Zach watched all the girls playing around on some beach with each other; their asses and tits bounced about and the girls seemed in sync. Zach's mouth fell open a bit when a voluptuous blond with a perfect ass said something about her exercise routine, and reflexively he reached down to pull out his cock. Quickly remembering that he was in his parents' house with his little sister upstairs, he stopped himself and decided to go see how much longer Eva was going to take before they could head down the street to their neighborhood pool.

He could hear music playing as he walked up the stairs and figured she probably wouldn't be able to hear him above whatever God-awful station on Pandora she had decided to play. He knocked on the door, putting a good bit of force behind it so she could hear him which he soon realized was a useless effort, and as he opened the door he ran straight into Eva who, unbeknownst to Zach, was going to lock the door at the same time he decided to open it. She was naked and flustered as his arms involuntarily wrapped around her. He looked down at his little sister, exposed and confused in his arms, and found he was getting hard. She was trying to wiggle her way out of his arms the way she had during their first embrace since his arrival, but this time he didn't want to let her go. Some kind of instinct set in from when they were much younger, and he started tickling Eva, letting his fingers trace over her ribs and hips as she clung to her breasts with one hand and tried to cover up her pussy with the other.

"Zaaaaach," she squealed through laughter mixed with agonized moans, "Zach, stop it!" Eva began to thrash a bit as he tightened his hold around her petite frame and got rougher with his taunting, digging deeper into her ribs and causing her to fight a little harder against his teasing. His cock was rock hard now and he figured she had to have felt it at some point in her useless attempt to escape his grasp around her. He laughed at her pleas as she continued to squeal and cry out, her body reacting to each and every motion he made with his long fingers. She felt as if they were kids again, wrestling to see who got to pick the movie they'd watch or who got the car piece in Monopoly on family game night - but this was obviously different. She could feel her pulse in her ears as her naked body reacted to him without her consent. She could still taste her Daddy's cum in her mouth from the night before...was this some kind of joke? Had Daddy told Zach to taunt her like this as some kind of test? Eva was beginning to panic as the nostalgic feeling faded and a new one appeared - the feeling that her brother wanted to fuck her.

"Zach, seriously," Eva managed through involuntary laughter, "Get off of me!" She tried pushing her muscular brother away, but at 6'3" he towered over her and she was still so worn out from Daddy using her as a fuck toy the night before she barely had the energy to even try to fight him off. "Pleaaaase," she whimpered through more distressed involuntary laughter and she felt his rock hard cock brush against her torso. Fuck, she thought, how the fuck am I going to get out of here? She tried elbowing him in the gut, but her frail elbows did little to throw him off, and he laughed at her efforts. He stopped abruptly when he saw the bruises on her hips.

"What are all those from?" Zach asked running his fingers over the contusions and briefly pausing his tormenting to examine his sister's body. Eva winced a little bit and tried to back away and out of his grip once again.

"They're nothing...I...I don't know how they got there," Eva whimpered and she could feel tears forming behind her eyes as she remembered the humiliation her father had forced her to endure not even 24 hours prior.

"You always were a horrible liar, kid," Zach said with a kind tone, "Seriously, tell me how you got those," Eva remained silent and just shook her head back and forth, still trying to back away from him, but she felt so tired. He began to tickle her again but with more force.

"Zaaccch, please stop! That hurts!!" Eva was so close to crying her eyes stung and her body trembled, but she couldn't get out of his strong grip, his arms had gotten so much bigger since she'd last seen him.

"I will stop if you tell me why your hips are bruised like that," Zach dug a little deeper into her ribs.

"From a boy!" Eva squealed at the top of her lungs as she fell to the floor, hands still strategically clutched against her body in an attempt to cover up. Her brother, now standing over her, made her feel small and helpless, and as he knelt down next to her he noticed her right nipple was exposed. He picked her up and told her to go into the bathroom. She protested a little but she knew he would just carry her in there if she didn't listen. She walked through the small hall that led from her bedroom to the bathroom they shared as kids, and the steam from her shower hadn't cleared yet. She still had one hand on her pussy and her other over her small, perky breasts but her efforts were futile because her brother was walking right behind her with her ass completely exposed. She felt so embarrassed, and still so confused about what was going on. She couldn't see herself in the foggy mirror as the door closed behind them but as her brother bent her over the counter she knew she looked like a whore, the same way she had for Daddy and his friends last night.

"I'll ask you one more time, kid, where did those bruises come from?" Zach stared at her with such intensity as he waited for an answer but expected another lie. Sarah remained silent, tears welled up behind her eyes and Zach felt momentary guilt for tormenting her, but he wanted an honest answer and she didn't seem willing to give him one. He felt protective over her but he also felt this new draw to her, and he had no idea how to rationalize the jealousy he felt at the thought of a boy giving her those marks. He wanted her to give him the truth; he needed to hear it. He bent over her, forced his arm under hers and found one of her nipples. He pinched it hard and reveled in his sister's embarrassment.

Tears ran down her cheeks now as he repeated the same pinching and added a twisting motion causing Eva to cry out again in pain the same way she had when Daddy spanked her.

"I can't tell you!" Eva wailed, and the loud music in her room was no longer covering up the volume of her pleas. Zach was getting frustrated and was quickly losing his patience as his third beer set in and his blood filled his cock more as he twisted her nipple again. She felt so small in his arms and he could feel some heat coming from between her legs. He couldn't help himself as he reached down with his other hand and felt his sisters' clit, soaked and swollen. She was in so much pain from last night, Daddy had eaten her roughly for what seemed like hours and he had been merciless with his cock. She could feel her pulse in her clit as her brother's fingers traced around it. Her hips moved without her telling them to, and she was trying so hard to resist what her body was naturally reacting to.

"Zach please don't do this," Eva begged through tears, but her hips moved again and her ass rested on his hips. She could feel his hard cock between her legs. Her feet were barely touching the ground, and some of the steam on the mirror had cleared so that she could see her brother standing over her. She found herself admiring his sculpted jaw, his angular cheeks, the luscious hair that covered his forehead...he was handsome. Eva fiercely shook her head trying to clear it of those ridiculous thoughts. Besides, Daddy would not be happy with her at all if he ever found out she had been a whore for her brother when she had so adamantly promised him last night on all fours that she would only be his whore. Eva's hips bucked again involuntarily as her brother played with her clit, shifting his hand back and forth in a perfect rhythm that made Eva feel weak in the knees.

No stop. Daddy will seriously kill you, Eva tried uselessly to get away from her brother once more but he had her cornered and she knew there was no point. She couldn't help but moan a little as her body began to relax in Zach's arms. She leaned her head back and rested it on him as her hips grinded against him. The music still blared in her room and she quickly realized that if their parents came home early for whatever reason...she pushed it out of her head. Her parents always spent Saturdays at the club. Daddy was probably still out playing golf with his bourbon loving, cigar smoking friends and mom was probably drinking mimosas with her friends by the pool. She moaned loudly again and Zach bit into her neck. She could feel him getting a little rougher with his movements and he let out some kind of low growl she had never heard from him before.

Neither of them heard the SUV pull into the driveway, or their father returning to the house in a slightly tipsy, aggravated state because his wife hadn't brought her bathing suit and demanded he go get it for her so she could lay out with the girls. As he walked into the kitchen and saw the empty beer cans on the counter he grew even more agitated. I pay for him to attend that fucking overpriced university and he can't even throw away beer cans. He found one of his craft beers in the fridge and chugged it down quickly. The cold carbonation felt so refreshing and he suddenly tasted his daughter's pussy - everything still lingered on him from the night before. He could still hear her moans, feel her pussy clench around his cock as she came for him; she had been such a good little whore for Daddy and his friends loved every second of it. He felt a little better knowing he could have her anytime he wanted, and as the tension began to leave his body he heard a familiar sound - his daughter was upstairs cumming. That little slut, didn't she get enough last night? He walked upstairs and the horrible music she loved so much met his ears. God why does she listen to this shit? It all sounds like the same God-awful noise -

His thoughts were cut off as he entered her bedroom and heard her cry out once more. He walked toward the closed bathroom door and her moans grew nearer. He thought perhaps she was crying in the shower - the hot water hitting all the marks he left on her was probably painful for his little slut - as the door swung open he found his son bent over his little girl; he was making her cum. He could see her face in the mirror and saw the tears, but he also saw the pleasure seeping from her body. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, her hips grinded into her brother, and her father saw his son's hand, soaked with her juices and cum, working its way in and out of her pussy. She had been instructed very clearly to be his whore unless instructed otherwise and as he watched his little girl cum for her brother he was enraged.

"Ahem," he cleared his throat loudly so they would hear him over the music, and they both froze. Eva bowed her head in shame as she felt her father's eyes on her. Zach turned around in a somewhat protective stance, trying to block his sister from their father, but it was no use and Zach was pushed to the side as his father took his place behind Eva.

"I see she's already cum for you," Pete said, and his son look bewildered.

"Uhh...yeah she has," Zach couldn't look at his dad. He kept his head down but remained hard. He could smell his sister's cum all over him.

Eva cried out as their father struck her on the ass. He repeated the punishment and grabbed her hair with his free hand. Eva was so sore, her ass was still so raw; she seriously could not take his punishment. She was so tired of crying. He spanked her again.

"You're lucky I'm not using the belt on you, you fucking slut," and Zach could not believe what was going on. Was his dad in the same daze he'd been earlier? Did they both have some kind of biological need to fuck her? He could not figure any of that out, he just remained hard and frozen.

"Tell me you're sorry," Pete demanded as he spanked his daughter again. Her ass was so red and swollen from last night and it made him feel pride; he had raised her to be such a good little girl. She always wanted to please him and he had used that to his advantage, and God she was good at it. But she had promised him last night that she would submit to him and only him unless she was told otherwise. He hadn't even been gone 8 hours and she was already cumming for someone else.

"So your brother knows how to make you into a little whore, too, huh?" Eva responded with a small whimper and Pete shifted his gaze toward his son.

"Oh, you didn't think she learned to cum like that on her own, did you? No, I've been training her to be a good slut. It looks like she forgot some of the rules though," Pete sneered as he roughly pulled her hair, forcing her head back so she had to look at his reflection. Zach was completely shocked as he watched his dad get on his knees and eat his sister. He watched as her legs reflexively found their way to his shoulders and she moaned for their father in a way Zach hadn't heard her moan yet. The look in her eyes was undeniable; his sister had become a plaything for their dad, and he could tell she loved every second of it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Like Father, Like Son

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds