• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Benny's Boob Triumph

Benny's Boob Triumph

18-year-old Benny thought that his life had come to an end. He thought his sister was hot.

It all started with 21-year-old Lexie coming home to stay with her family for Christmas. She had decided to take a break from college life and spend two weeks with her workaholic parents and annoying little brother. However, since her mom and dad were always out of the house at the office, the two siblings were able to spend a lot more time together and realized that the other wasn’t really as frustrating as they had thought. In fact, they were becoming close friends.

Of course, Lexie knew that Benny was always checking her out, and it didn’t bother her. He was just beginning to like girls and he hadn’t seen her in a few years. But really, how could he not be interested in her? Lexie didn’t like to brag, but she was DAMN FINE. Her long, silky red hair hung down to her flawless ass and her dazzling, white smile, full, crimson, lips and eyes that were a gorgeous shade of green made up her radiant face. Her whole body was tanned to bronze perfection and was as smooth as velvet. However, her best feature of all was a little to the north. To put it extremely lightly, Lexie’s breasts were enormous. Not only that, but they were all natural and bouncy beyond belief. She was proud of her massive boobies and flaunted them whenever she could, wearing revealing bikinis and skintight tube tops.

Benny was fully aware of the marvelous size of his older sister’s chest and quickly became entranced by their mesmerizing jiggle. On numerous occasions, little Ben had gotten very close to catching a magnificent glimpse of Lexie’s rack, but he was yet to see them in their full, nude glory. The first incident occurred while Lexie was tanning outside by the pool. She was lying on her back, so Benny, who was wading in the pool, trying his best to conceal his colossal hard-on, was already enjoying a terrific view of her faultless butt. However, she had also untied the strings to her stretched, pink bikini top and her little brother was awaiting the moment when she would rise and release her gigantic melons for all to see. That moment never came, as she immediately wrapped a towel around her mammoth chest. The next episode took place in the bathroom the following morning when Lexie, who had just finished her shower and was blow-drying her hair, let the front of bathrobe loose to grab a hairbrush. While at the kitchen table, Benny was treated to a brief peek at the sides of his sister’s scrumptious, tan funbags through the slightly open door. The final and most tempting occurrence ensued down in the half-finished basement, where Benny was playing video games and fantasizing about feasting on his sister’s luscious rack. Lexie bounded down the stairs, boobs jiggling wonderfully, and flashed a glittery, white grin before taking a seat next to her horny sibling. She asked if she could use the TV for her daily workout routine, and Benny just had to agree after seeing her sexy exercise outfit. She was wearing an exceptionally body-hugging half tank top that tried its best to keep its giant occupants in place, to no avail. Her smooth, tan stomach was also clearly visible as well as her perfect ass, which was barely covered by a pair of skintight, fabric shorts. Benny pretended to nonchalantly thumb through an old sports magazine while he was really in the process of being mesmerized by his sister’s flopping breasts and mouth-watering butt. Needless to say, a rigorous masturbation session immediately followed.

Now, after being mercilessly tormented by the constant boob incidents, Benny was more determined than ever to get a good look at Lexie’s naked tits. So, he came up with a perfect plan.

He would wait until Thursday night, when both of his parents would be away on business. Next, he would order a pizza and rent a movie or two. However, he planned to slip a few sleeping pills into Lexie’s soda and once she had dozed off, he would have his way with her gorgeous rack. It was ideal, what could possibly go wrong?

By Wednesday night, Benny could hardly contain his excitement.

“By this time tomorrow,” Benny thought while lying in bed, “I’ll be feasting on my big sister’s huge, delicious boobs.”

At long last, Thursday came and all was going according to his master scheme. His mom and dad had left even before he had expected them to, and Lexie was off with her friends and would be home by 7. This was going to be spectacular.

By 6:30, Benny had everything set. The sleeping pills had been ground up and secretly slipped into his sister’s drink, the food was ready to go, and the DVD was paused right at the beginning. While he was fixing his hair in the bathroom, he heard Lexie come in, take off her jacket and boots and walk into the kitchen. He quickly rushed over and was greeted with a tight hug, in which his sister’s mammoth melons were mashed against his frail chest.

“Awww, Benny! You got pizza and a movie waiting for me, you’re such a little sweetheart.”

She pecked him on the cheek with her soft, warm lips, while still pressing her giant breasts against him, causing him to blush.

She walked over, grabbed a slice of pizza, and then did something that made his insides jump inside his stomach. Lexie had grabbed the Coke without the pills. Quickly, he rushed over and took a seat next to her before claiming that the soda she had grabbed was old and spoiled. Luckily, she agreed to swap for a newer one, relieving Benny greatly.

He started the movie and waited anxiously for signs of fatigue in his big sister. They came about a third of the way through the movie, when she yawned a few times before mumbling something along the lines of,

“I’m…getting kinda…tired…I’m going…to…bed…”

She stood up for a moment before sinking back down onto the couch and sprawling out. Benny hastily turned the volume down on the television set and waited a few more minutes until Lexie had fallen into a deep sleep.

With a final, deep breath, he moved a trembling hand toward his sister’s adorable, sleeping face, softly brushing the warm, tender skin. Next, he slowly snaked his anxious hands down to the massive mounds protruding from her tube top.

What happened next was far more wonderful than he had imagined. From the moment his shaking fingers had made contact with the soft cloth of her top, he was in heaven. He began by gently rubbing the supple breast, getting an extra jolt of pleasure when his finger brushed over a hard, erect nipple. He proceeded to grasp the boobs by each side and mash them together, watching in awe as they jiggled back into their natural form when he released his hands. Sighing in bliss, he continued to sculpt the delicious titflesh into various shapes, always lingering his clench on the boobs for as long as he could. He wanted to savor every moment.

After about another five minutes of light massaging, Benny finally built up the courage to peel down the thin layer of fabric that separated his eager hands from the bare flesh of Lexie’s wondrous titties. He tugged it downward slowly, relishing in every new inch of exposed skin. At last, he had fully unleashed his sister’s colossal boobies and just sat there for a few minutes, realizing how beautiful they were. With another heavy sigh, he placed a shaky hand on the hot, smooth skin and immediately began to rub them down. Mashing them into numerous forms was his favorite.

He couldn’t control it any longer; he had to at least give Lexie’s breasts a short lick before she woke up. His nervous breaths were becoming more rapid as his dripping tongue approached the smooth, velvety flesh and when the two met, it was beyond words. He didn’t stop to taste; he just slowly spread his tongue all over the boob, and occasionally taking a mouthful in and giving it a good suck. When he had reached the nipples, he didn’t hesitate, but took the entire thing in. His hands had reached the sides and were pushing in, piling more titflesh into his craving mouth, when suddenly, he heard a soft moan and froze, terrified beyond his wildest dreams. He was caught.

Benny was too afraid to look up and face his awoken sister, but he didn’t want to keep his mouth on her breast any longer. A faint, sexy whisper interrupted his chain on thoughts.

“Do you like them…little brother?”

Benny didn’t know what to do. Should he answer? And if so, what should he say?

“Come on, Ben, I know you really enjoyed giving my titties a long, hard suck. I mean, I don’t like to boast or anything, but they really are something, huh?”

Horrified, Benny nodded into her tit.

“Well, since you did give me a LOT of pleasure from that little play session, I suppose I could repay the favor?”

It took a while for Benny’s petrified mind to process what Lexie was trying to suggest, but once he did, he instantly pulled away from her boob and looked at her gorgeous face once again.

“Do you mean…that you would really give me a…”

She smiled beautifully and nodded.

“Just take it out, and I’ll take care of the rest, Benny.”

He didn’t waste a moment and hurriedly tore down his pants while still gazing longingly at his sister’s dripping wet melons. Finally, he yanked down his underwear and his 8-inch dong flung out, throbbing in pleasure. Lexie gasped softly and got closer, allowing her wet boobies to hang and swing freely. She was eye-level with her little brother’s massive boner and her hot breath excited him greatly. She looked up and smiled before closing her eyes and beginning once of the greatest experiences of Benny’s life.

She started by leisurely spreading her tongue all over the head and the sensitive underside before taking him into her mouth, but not letting his dick touch the sides yet. She remained in this position until Benny had finally found her naked breast and had given it a hard squeeze. Then, she unexpectedly began to suck him, slow and hard. She moved up and down the rock hard shaft as he massaged her slippery boobs in ecstasy. She would fill her mouth with warm saliva and use it to lubricate while darting her tongue back and forth on the jolt-inducing bottom.

He was about halfway to orgasm when she slowly let him out of her mouth. With Benny's penis still glistening from recent sucking, she shook her hair back and seized her titties from the underside, lifting them level with his erect member. She then took a deep breath before wrapping them around his dripping dong and rapidly moving up and down. He groaned in delight as she worked him vigorously. While she tittyfucked him, his wandering hands found their way to her sexy butt and he began to spank and squeeze it.

When he was on the brink of orgasm, she once again released his red-hot cock and took a deep breath. Next, she took her hand and got a good grip on his dong before giving him the first and still best handjob he’s ever had. She was obviously an expert, hitting all of his sensitive areas. He moaned as he approached climax, and she took aim, right into her open mouth.

As Benny groaned and gripped her boob for dear life, he shot ropes of seed into her mouth, all over her lips and he even shook a few drops onto her luscious tits. When he was done, he began to catch his breath before she took him into her mouth and sucked him until he was soft again.

After they had cleaned up, Benny noticed that Lexie still kept her shirt and bra off, allowing him to cuddle with her on the couch and give her rack a nice massage before they went to bed and had another little escapade.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Benny's Boob Triumph

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds