• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Midnight

Midnight

He was walking through downtown, hunting. The summer evenings always brought the prey downtown; into his hunting grounds. So many prospects. His gaze forward, searching the crowd, he saw so many potentials. Young, old, overdressed, underdressed, it didn't matter. He would get what he wanted.

He laid his eyes on a woman that was walking in front of him. "Her ass. So nice and round." he thought. He could see the lines of her panties through her skin tight pants. He had to fight to keep his erection from showing. A man passed him going the opposite direction. He glanced at his body. "Nice, toned, sexy." He almost turned around to follow the man, but the idea vanished when he spotted a woman walking toward him. "That's her. The one that I will make mine tonight." he thought.

She was wearing a loose fitting skirt that hung to her knees and a lavender shirt; the V-neck showing her cleavage. She was shorter than him. It wouldn't be an issue though. He knew how to achieve his goal. He turned and pretended to be interested in a window display as she passed him. He could smell her perfume. Sweet, floral, seductive. He waited a few seconds before turning again, to follow her.

She walked a few paces ahead of him. He imagined her naked. Imagined what was about to happen. What it would be like when the Hunter caught his prey. They were drawing close to the end of the block when he spotted his takedown area. An alley, about halfway down the next block. He followed her, drawing closer to her.

He was directly behind her when the alley opened in front of him. Luckily she was close to the building, and made this part easy for him.

He reached a hand around her face, covered her mouth and forced her into the alley. She struggled as he pushed her with his whole body, down the alley. He hands gripping at his, trying to escape. He loved the fight. Loved knowing that she could feel his now throbbing cock pressed against her. He forced her up against the building, behind a dumpster, and used his feet to spread her legs. "You look lovely tonight," he whispered, "I can't wait to feel your cunt wrapped around my cock." He kept one hand over her mouth, pressing his body into her, keeping her pinned to the wall. He placed her arms between the two of them so she couldn't fight him. He reached down with his other hand to lift her skirt. He found that she had on some kind of lace panties, as his hand worked it's way down her ass to find her pussy. "Mmm, you just thought you could walk around like a slut and not get fucked?" His finger found her slit. She was wet, though he wasn't sure if it was cum or piss that he felt. He slipped a finger into her fuckhole. "Are you scared yet?" he whispered, sliding his finger in and out of her fuckhole. She was crying, the tears falling down her cheeks to his hand. "Good!"

He pulled down her panties, and gripped her ass in his hand. He reached back to his pants, pulled down his fly and unleashed his throbbing member. He bent slightly at the knee and pressed his cock lengthwise against her crack. "So warm, so soft. I want to hurt you. I want you to scream, but you won't. I'll make sure of that." he tore her panties off of her and stuffed them into her mouth. As he did, he felt a drop of pre-cum leak onto her ass crack.

He forced her down, pushed her head to the ground and placed himself kneeling behind her. His stiff cock hung between them, dripping, wanting its prey. He grabbed his dick, placed the tip just outside her fuckhole, and with quick push, forced himself inside her. He heard her make a noise, almost a moan, but filled with more terror. He started ramming her pussy as hard as he could. Feeling her wet cunt made him want to cum, but he had other plans as well. "This isn't the end, slut. I am going to make you hate what I do to you. Make you hate me." He pumped her pussy, growing closer to his orgasm. He felt her pussy tighten, a sign that she was cumming. "Oh, that's a good little whore. Cum for me. Cum on my cock." When she stopped cumming he gave one last hard push, deep into her pussy. "I'm not done yet, bitch." he said, as he pulled himself from her fuckhole. The night air was almost ice cold compared to her cunt.

He bent down, still keeping her head pinned to the ground, and smelled her sex. Smelled her fresh cum-soaked pussy. He ran his tongue up her slit, pushing it into her hole, before continuing to lick her. He followed his tongue with a finger, jamming it into her fuckhole as his tongue found her asshole. He pushed his tongue into her tight hole, wiggling his finger in her pussy. "You ever get fucked in the ass, slut? You're about to." He spit on her asshole. He placed a second fingertip at her hole and pushed it in, gently. "I bet you haven't. You are pretty tight. Do you like having fingers in both your little fuck holes?" he asked, as he started to move them more forcedly. He pulled the fingers from her holes and spit on her ass again. "Here we go, whore." He grabbed his cock and placed the tip at her asshole. He began to push his cock inside of her. She was almost too tight for him, but he would get his satisfaction. Tight or loose, it made no difference in the end. He heard her try to speak through the underwear stuffed in her mouth. He reached down and pulled them out. "Please! Don't! You can't!" she sobbed. He smiled, "Oh, I can! I will!" and he stuffed the panties back in her mouth.

He had only gotten the head of his dick in her. He had to announce it. "That's just the head, slut. There's a lot more to go." He pushed his cock deeper into her ass, but harder than he had before. He wanted her to hurt. Half way into her asshole, he suddenly pulled his cock out. "That's not the end of nice assplay, now I get mine, bitch!" he spit on her asshole, then drove his cock into her. Making her scream through her panty-stuffed mouth. He started pumping his hard cock in and out of her ass. "Oh fuck! You are one tight-assed whore! Make me cum with your ass bitch!" He thrusts grew more violent as he reached his orgasm. His cock grew harder and he felt his cum spurting into her. He pulled his cock out of her, flipped her on her back, and finished cumming on her face.

"There you go, you little whore," he said, "I told you I would get what I wanted." He zipped up his pants as she lay crying on the ground. He pulled a knife from his pocket.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Midnight

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 597 milliseconds