• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Late Night and a Broken Ball Pt. 02

Late Night and a Broken Ball Pt. 02

12

For a week I walked around the house with the feeling that something was not right again. Then as I sat down the couch and looked around the living room it hit me. My house, other than my truck and car was a disappointment. Some of what was here was bought randomly to replace everything that had been in our house. I gave my soon to be ex-wife everything that was in our old house, as well my 401K. But I kept the house, fixed what needed to be, and painted it neutral colors and sold it for more than asking price, as the housing market had yet to crash. Fortunately for me a month later it did. My current house had sat on the market for over a year, and the bank that was stuck with it wanted out from under it as well as many others. I had been getting antsy in my small month to month studio apartment and when we got to the numbers I took a chance and they knuckled under and took what had been owed and not a penny more. Which meant I bought this home in a very nice neighborhood for just under forty thousand and left me a nice sum of money in the bank.

Most of my furniture hadn't been bought. The TV, paintings, and nearly all of the furniture were donated by friends cleaning out their garages. Nothing matched. The end tables were the late fifties tables with simulated plastic wood veneer and a tall floor type lamp built in the went through a shelf towards the back. The couch, though lightly used was a rigid, uncompromising, utilitarian, tan uncomfortable piece of . . . well, it all needed to be replaced. Even the TV was a lumbering huge plastic cube heavy enough to hold down the house in a tornado. It had to go. All of it.

I looked in the Tuesday morning paper and found that there were to be four garage sales in the neighborhood this weekend. I looked up the classified number in the paper and called. I placed an ad for Friday and Saturday's paper;

Used household furniture of all types. Cheapest you'll find and in good condition. Nothing over $20. Edenwood subdivision. 120 Chesterton. Sale starts at 7am.

I bought a keg and had all of my friends come over to help me move everything out, including all bedroom furniture. It sat outside overnight and by 6:45am people began to show. My friends still drunk inside, were crashed out in their sleeping bags, though some did not make it that far. Tom was still slumped hugging the toilet passed out, when I took my morning piss.

By ten almost everything was gone, except for the TV and the ugly end tables. But I made a deal with a college kid and he took them off my hands for $10. He was shocked though when I gave him the ten instead of taking it from him. I waved goodbye, then went inside to count my money. I woke everyone up and then divided the $435 among them and then I thanked them and kicked them out. They tried to refuse by I insisted.

After they left I hit the strip mall of furniture and appliance stores in the cities. First stop was a large conglomeration of six stores, one for oak furniture, one for bedrooms, one for living rooms, one for chairs and recliners, one for dining rooms, and finally, an unattached big appliance store. I started with the living room and picked out a large brown sectional that had two ottomans that when slid to the couch made a rather large size bed. It came with coffee tables, end tables and a low sitting entertainment center. I also added all the knick knacks in the group setting. I then moved on to the kitchen and picked out an old dark cherry dining room table with six chairs, and country style four chair oval kitchen table. For the finished basement I got matching dual recliners in leather with a love seat. I then got a queen size bed for the guestroom and matching items, and for my room I ordered an extra large king size bed, again with matching furniture. I figured that was enough for now and headed to the appliance store.

Once I entered I was in heaven. I ordered a 65" plasma TV for the basement, a 60" plasma for the living room and two 40" plasmas for the bedrooms. I picked up a rather large stainless steel microwave, eight slice toaster, a side by side fridge, a flat surfaced stove w/oven, new front loading washer and dryer, a PS4, two sound systems, and stopped. I looked around. I couldn't think of anything else at the moment.

For the next three days I slept in my sleeping bag as I awaited each shipment. Everything was set up and the fourth night I slept on the oh so damn comfortable couch. My mind that night drifted off into a dream of Carol Anne and I relaxing on this couch as we watched a movie cuddled tightly together in the corner, arms wrapped around each other. We began to slowly caress and kiss each other as we mutually slid down on the couch until we were face to face on our sides. I pulled her to me and began a long passionate kiss. I moved my hand to her firm, delectable breast and massaged her nipple with my index finger. Her hand moved down and slid into my boxers and pulled my cock back through the hole it had peeked its head out, and then pulled it upwards and out of as it began to rapidly harden. She began to moan softly as we continued our kiss. I was tweaking and lightly twisting her nipple as my cock was oozing precum all over her fingers, which she was using to enable her to slide easier, faster, up and down my shaft. I stopped playing with her breast and nipple and lowered my hand to her warm, inviting, deliciously moist pussy and inserted one and then two fingers. She convulsed almost immediately. Once she relaxed she pushed me to my back and yanked down my boxers just past my ass and then mounted me. She grabbed my shoulder and as she lowered her pussy on my cock she began to rock, and then buck. She held on to my left shoulder like it was the rope on a bucking bronco. She was moving fast and rhythmically. Her hips tracing a large circle as she pushed them forward and then threw them back. I was being pulled up and down, and while I was enjoying it immensely, I was struggling to maintain balance and my view of this lovely young woman with the wanton lust in her eyes. Just as she began her release, I woke.

God I couldn't wait to get the two of them in that damn big bed, if possible, and if it ever gets here.

Another week had passed after the deliveries and the contractors had finished all of the updates. Money talks, and mine was starting to cry. I had nearly cleaned out my checking account but I still had my savings. I walked through the house inspecting the changes I had made. Everything looked perfect. And as I finished my tour I stood in the doorway looking at my Kingsized bed smiling. Daydreams now, heaven soon, and pleasurable memories for later. I was finally happy with where I was in life.

I looked at my watch, 19hrs until they were expected to arrive which meant that at 5pm tomorrow things would change. Hopefully they would change forever.

**************************************************

I sat under the open garage door in a folding event chair. The chairs today had advanced to far to be called simply lawn chairs. This one had sturdy straight legs, a grey heavy canvas seat and a mesh back. It also had cup holders in each arm. One of which currently held a large glass of ice water. It was a warm late August afternoon with closely scattered clouds that blocked much but not all of the sun's heat. Hence I sat in tan Khakis shorts, a white t-shirt underneath a short sleeve olive green buttoned shirt.

I nervously glanced at my watch. I had received a text from Marianne that they had crossed the Mississippi roughly forty five minutes earlier, and several from Carol Anne wanting my dick, and describing how nervous her Mother was. She explained that her Mother was worried I would not find her attractive, sexy, or interested in her anymore. I had seen several pictures of her on the social page, but could not tell much about her current figure. She was usually clothed in sweatshirts, baggy jeans, or sweats. She still maintained her hair, but it seemed as if she had lost interest in looking good for a man anymore. She still seemed to have the beautiful smile she had always had, but it seemed the sparkle in her eyes was missing. I know she had gone through a lot these last four years having lost her son Frank from head trauma when he lost his helmet in the middle of a run, then took a hard hit to the temple from a linebacker that tackled him too high. Her husband, like my ex-wife, had left her for someone younger not long after. It seemed as life had beat her down, and I hoped she had not given up the fight. So I texted her she would have to wait for my cock, as her Mother had first shot. Her text back was a simple frown.

I glanced again at my watch. I knew she had GPS on her phone, but when we were teenagers she had trouble reading maps, and those things often lead people into dead ends rather than their destination. I started to get up from my chair and head into the house to get my cell phone, I hated the things and whether subconsciously or not I was always leaving it somewhere . . . else, then I heard a honk and yell. I looked up to see Carol Anne leaning out the window as they neared the house. Marianne looked tense as she leaned forward with both hands on the steering wheel. She cautiously pulled her car, which much like her appeared to be beaten down, into the drive.

Carol Anne burst from the passengers seat nearly hitting herself upon exiting as she flung open the door and the door rebounded back. She ran and jumped into my arms covering my face and neck in kisses. Marianne meanwhile, had a taut thin smile and was still clutching the steering wheel. I could see the apprehension in her eyes. I walked to her door and opened it for her, then reached out a hand to her. She looked up at me and a smile came to her face, not full of life, but better than when she had been looking at me with through her windshield. She took my hand and I pulled her up and to me. She hesitated and we stood facing each other. I slowly brought my hands to her cheeks. I stood looking in her eyes as I slowly caressed her cheeks with my thumbs and then pulled her to me. I kissed her softly and then pulled her into my arms and whispered in her ear, "My God you are so beautiful, and I have waited my entire life for this moment." I held her tight there in the driveway unaware that neighbors were watching, and had I known, I would not have given a damn. I stood still, looking into eyes I had long ago put from my mind, tucked away where emotions could no longer reach.

I reluctantly let go of her but still held her left hand. "So," I said, "Where's your luggage? In the trunk I presume."

She walked with me to the trunk and opened it with her keys.

"Well," I said chuckling, "I'll need more arms for all of this."

The trunk was stuffed full of luggage, boxes, a stereo system, and what appeared to be a few makeup cases. I was momentarily in awe of how much this medium sized trunk held. "I don't know how you did this, but it was one hell of a packing job."

"That's not all, there is more in the back seat. All I'll need are these two bags right here."

I grabbed them and pulled them out as Carol Anne went to the passengers side back seat and grabbed her backpack and shoulder bag I had seen before. "Carol Anne," I said, "Lead the way."

She took two steps into the living room and stopped in her tracks, "What the FUCK?" she said as she spun on her heels. "What, when, hunh?"

I took her by the arms and gently moved her off to the side and ushered her Mother indoors. "I realized something about a month ago." I paused, motioning to the house, "Everything here had the stench of making do, putting my life on hold since the divorce. I felt, well, that if I was going to move forward I had to make this a home, not just a place I crash until I wake for the next day."

"Follow me," I said as I had started up the stairs. Once at the top I motioned for Carol Anne to enter the room I picked out for her. She entered, dropped her bags and jumped on the bed.

"Ooooh, it's sooo soft, and comfy."

"I'm glad you like it," I said turning to Marianne, "And your suite awaits." I motioned towards the room as she entered.

"Wow, you really made a wonderful home here," she said walking across and into the private bathroom i had had added. "I just love this shower. Oh my, four shower strips, rails, and a bench large enough for . . ." she paused and breathed in deeply, "two."

"Yes. I wanted to make you feel comfortable here. I wanted this to feel like home."

She turned and walked over to me and pulled me into her arms and buried her face and tears into my chest. I held her head and caressed back with my other hand. "I hope, that perhaps, just maybe, you might find a little happiness while you are here, and . . . " I stopped, not wanting to get ahead of myself and the moment. I held her out at arm's length, "And I love you. I always have. I wanted you to feel at ease and even more, at home."

We sat quietly on the bed in each others arms, letting our our embrace, our breathing, and unspoken fears of what may come speak for themselves.

**************************************************

Eventually the moment had to end. It did so as Carol Anne peaked around the corner and said, "Oh jeez, all of this time wasted and the two of you are still not grinding jennies?"

"Jennies?"

"Yeah," she laughed, "Genitalia."

"Wow, such a big word. No wonder you're going to college. Annie," I quipped, "You grow 'em smart."

Carol Anne rolled her eyes, turned and headed downstairs, "What the hell is for dinner? I hungry damnit!"

"You're girl is always hungry and ready to eat," I laughed. "How come she is so damn tiny?"

"Fuck me if I know," she said laughing.

"Oh, my dear, my dear, I hope to do just that in due time, whether you know or not."

She smiled up at me and I leaned over and kissed her then took her hands and pulled her to her feet and said, "Let's get down there before she eats everything and leaves nothing for us."

After dinner we relaxed in the livingroom on the couch with the two ottomans pushed back. I laid back on the cushions and Carol Anne snuggled up next to me on the left and Marianne next to me on the right. She was close, but not snuggled in. She seemed willing, but hesitant. I was worried that as we talked about our lives until now that she may not be ready for a chance at us. Marianne talked about Carol Anne and Frank's childhoods, Franks death, her subsequent divorce, and how she and Carol Anne grew closer through it all, and as she did she began to relax and lean into me. I told them a little about the college I fled home for, the woman I met there that would become my wife, then my ex-wife, and how I had dated a few women since the divorce and that I felt no desire for them. I explained that I had been on cruise control for the last few years, alive but not living, until Carol Anne happened to break down, and brought the long repressed desire for Marianne to the surface, my chance to reach for the life I had always wanted. I told them that I felt a purpose now, I knew my place in life, and that while I am at peace, there were those in my arms I wanted to bring to that place with me. Marianne snuggled in and placed her head upon my shoulder and absently began stroking my chest.

Carol Anne giggled twisted my left nipple and then hopped up, "Well, I am glad you feel that way but its just a little too warm and huggy feely for me. I'm tired and need some sleep. Night."

With that she bounced up the stairs and we could hear her flop onto the bed. Marianne laid there in silence for quite some time, comfortable in each other's arms. Finally I suggested we head to bed.

As we stood face to face I reached out and slowly began to raise her sweatshirt up along her body, revealing a tight white t-shirt underneath. I could see little change in her figure especially as I brought it up and over her still firm and from their bounce as the shirt released, resilient breasts. I tossed the sweatshirt on top of the hamper I had in the corner and removed the t-shirt

and did the same. I stood admiring the body I had so lusted for in my youth. A little more fleshy, a few stretch marks, but just as lovely and desireable as it was in our youth. I gently lifted one foot and removed first one sock, then the other. Through this all I don't believe she had yet taken a breath. I stood and hooked my thumbs into the waist of her sweats and panties. As I pulled them down over her hips I slowed as I watched a blond forest emerge cover most, but not all of her pussy which was moist and had a wonderful earthen aroma. I paused for a moment leaning in and letting it fill my nostrils and my mind. I brought the sweats and underwear down to her ankles and she gingerly lifted each foot out. As I stood I placed my hands on the outside of her ankles and slowly slid them up along her body, softly caressing her as I rose. I stood admiring the beauty of the woman who while being forty five was just as beautiful as when she had been in her bikini at sixteen. I could not fathom why anyone would leave her for another.

Marianne smiled and reached out to return the favor. She slowly unbuttoned my shirt and took it off in such a way that she leaned in and pressed her breast to my chest and briefly hugged me. I felt my cock begin to stir. I had been so enraptured by the unveiling of her pure beauty I had been too engrossed to allow him to think, but now he was up to speed and getting ready to go. She lifted my t-shirt until it passed my chest and she temporarily tucked it in my armpits as she ran her fingers over my stomach and up to my chest. She smiled and leaned forward kissing each nipple. She finished by pulling the shirt above my head and quickly removing my belt and then my shorts. All of these she tossed onto the growing pile of clothes on the hamper. She knelt down and examined the large tent that was erected before her. She slowly pulled my boxers down and my cock sprung free and bobbed inches from her lips. Again she leaned forward and kissed the tip and then licked the precum from her lips. She stood, taking me by the hand to the bedside.

I pulled the covers back and then bent and scooped her into my arms and placed her on the bed and covered her. I walked around and got into the other side and as I covered up she slid over and put an arm across my chest. I pulled her tight, and said, "I am thankful you are here. I love you." I looked into her eyes as she smiled, life seeming to flood back in. "Lights off." We settled further into each other as we fell asleep.

I woke first as the sun was just beginning to illuminate the room enough to see without the lights. I hurried to relieve myself and my morning wood. I stood naked as I finished pissing when I heard a voice, "I do so hope you are ready to give me my morning facial."

"Carol A . . . Annie?" I said as I saw her, still reveling at the sight of her nudity.

"Yes. Sissy crawled into bed right after you left and told me to get my ass in here before I missed my facial. And quite honestly I appreciate that you did not rush anything last night, but I am not sure how the hell I held back and did not rape you," she breathed heavily and seductively.

I turned and looked at the toilet seat I had used for Carol Anne's facial. No, I didn't want this. I walked to her and lifted her chin and kissed her lightly on the lips. Not here. Not for our first time. This will not do. I took her and led to to my bedroom and seeing Carol Anne snug under the sheets I promptly kicked her out, "You have had your turn, and this now is Annie's turn. Scoot." I pulled the covers off her as she whined, wanting to stay.

"Carol Anne, honey please does as he asks," she said as she leaned on my arm.

I leaned forward and slapped her on the ass as Carol Anne tried to flee from my hand.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Late Night and a Broken Ball Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 141 milliseconds