• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • To Service is Divine Ch. 03

To Service is Divine Ch. 03

123456...10

Story Description: A mother is devolved into a mindless sex object and a whore on the edge of madness seeks to eliminate the monster she believes she's become. An evil arises and takes human form with the intent to spread its wicked seed of subjugation. This story continues from Chapter 02.

The Degradation of Mia: Part 1

Mia awoke on the couch. Looking at the wall clock, it read 2:19 AM.

Her pleasurable erotic dream had evolved into some type of twisted erotic nightmare that was so disturbing it woke her. She found herself drenched in sweat from that night terror.

Now awake, her memory of that dream was fading. Only the ending lingered and it played in her mind like an incessant loop. She remembered having no arms nor legs. They were simply stumps at her shoulders and thighs. A large dildo shaped pole impaled her rectum and held her upright. The impression was that of a human Popsicle.

She was immobile, forced to service an endless stream of men plunging their huge erections into her mouth. One after another, never ending, forever depositing cum that dribbled from her mouth to form a river upon the floor.

She sat and shivered as the memory of those horrid images replayed like a prophetic omen of doom.

If that dream was an indication of her uneasiness, her sexual indulgences from yesterday disturbed her more than she admitted. She was still having difficulty coming to terms with the unusual desire that compelled her to willingly submit to Amy's advances. That impassioned lesbian affair left them sweaty and exhausted on the living room floor. What was even more troubling was the incestuous yearning to copulate with her son. Amy had confessed of Josh's incestuous infatuation with her. She was well aware of Josh's odd behavior, but was unaware of his unnatural obsession until that moment.

She loved her husband and son. They meant everything to her. There were many reasons Josh's aberrant fixation needed to be put to rest. Her husband would return from his military tour of duty within half a year. It would be absolutely impossible to hide an incestuous affair with her son. That knowledge would tear the family apart and she had no desire to destroy her marriage or the father-son relationship. Her son's incest fantasy needed to be extinguished. After last night, she felt a growing desperation to end it before that same desire took root within herself.

She yawned and then reached to twist the switch on the table-lamp. The light revealed a note lying on the coffee table. It was from Josh. The note explained that he had come home to find her asleep and was unable to wake her. He had mentioned his love for her and that they would talk in the morning. The fact that he had returned home left her oddly excited, but also produced a desperation to end this troubling matter immediately. What she had to say couldn't wait until morning.

***

Mia turned on the lamp located beside Josh's bed and then walked around to the other side. She crawled beside him and positioned herself on her side. He faced away from her towards the lamp. He was snoring.

She lay staring at his sleeping form, contemplating whether she should wake him. Should she wait until dawn and try to catch him before he leaves? He's been away, avoiding her and within the past week his absence had been noticed. Then he finally comes home and he finds her comatose on the couch. She had hoped he had received her messages, so she waited for him, but she had simply drifted to sleep from physical exhaustion from yesterday's events.

She reached over his waist and patted his stomach in an attempt to wake him. "Josh, wake up."

Her attempts caused him to stir. "Son."

He mumbles incoherently as if experiencing some abhorred nightmare.

She taps him on his side. "Josh, we need to talk, it's important."

He moved and repositioned himself onto his back. His unresponsiveness to her request were a sign that he was still entwined within that dreamy slumber.

She couldn't help but gawk at the tented night erection covered by the thin cloth sheet.

There was an admitted curiosity over that shadowy display. It begged for a question. She thought, was he as large as that fleshy dildo?

Shockingly, the mountain like spectacle caused her to tingle with a chill. She had never known her son had such a big dick.

"Wake up," She said with a hint of desperation.

Groggily, he slurred, "Mommm?"

She was still staring with fixation at the sheet.

He regarded her mesmerized expression with muddled perception. He said, "Mom, what do you want?"

That question interrupted her momentary trance. She was now aware that he was staring at her. She causally averted her eyes from his erection to look at him.

Damn, she thought, he caught her looking. This wasn't a good start to discuss the nature of their relationship.

With a calm but firm parental tone, she said, "Son, I'm sorry to wake you, but we need to talk. I'm troubled and desperate to discuss our relationship. It's important that we put this matter to rest."

"What are you talking about? Can't this wait until morning?" he whined.

She felt heatedly flustered by his response. She said, "No, this can't wait. We need to talk now before you rush off, who knows where. You keep avoiding me. We need to confront your problem and put it behind us."

"Oh. Err . . ." he murmured.

"Josh, it's about your infatuation in regards to me. I have knowledge of your little fantasy. You made it fairly clear with the video that you have a sexual fixation with me. Forget the video, I'm over it and I now understand why you sent it. That's no longer important. Your friend, Amy, told me everything, so don't lie to me. Did you and Amy arrange to manipulate me? You know exactly what I'm talking about."

She could see his face flush with embarrassment.

He said, "I feel awkward talking about this with you." He turned to look at the digital clock. "Why now? It's freaking 2:35 in the morning. I promise I won't run off. Can't we just talk about this later? I've got a splitting headache that won't go away."

***

He shamefully stared at her. He didn't expect her to be so direct. It made him uncomfortable. The headache was another reason he didn't feel like discussing the matter. It was why he didn't wake her when he found her asleep on the couch.

He could tell something was troubling her. She seem desperate and determined to discuss his so called problem. He wanted her to lust for him, but watching her make casual glances towards his midsection actually unnerved him. He should be excited, but it felt awkward having her gawk in that manner. The knowledge that she now knew about his secret fantasy actually embarrassed him. He reacted by bunching the sheet around his waist to cover his humiliation.

When he came home last night, he had expectations and concerns. It was just now that he realized that he loved his mother too much to make her a whore. Jacob had been right all along. When he saw Jacob and Cindy together, it spurred a sexual fantasy and drove a desire to have the same with his mom. He no longer had that desire and was relieved to know she was safe.

Cindy had told him what was done to his mom. The fact that his mom had been tampered with was unsettling and he regretted asking her for help. The woman's strange demeanor towards him and his mom had shifted. He should have listened to his intuition. When she strapped him to a chair in front of the large screen, he should have voiced his reluctance to participate. The last thing he remembered before the flashes and flickering lights was what she said, "To create a whore you must first create the master."

Her words were spoken with such a sinister intent that it alarmed him. He made an attempt to question her, but his thoughts became foggy as he blacked out. There were no memory of events nor sense of time.

When he awoke, it was as if he simply blinked. The face that greeted him was not that of Cindy, it was the smirking face of Karl. That fact alone was disturbing and gave him the jitters. He had hoped to never see that degenerate bully ever again. He was released from the restraints by two creepy henchmen.

It was Karl that abused her the day she was made a whore. None of them knew the promiscuous woman was Cindy Chesterfield, including her son. The deviant Karl had incited them to treat the woman like a nasty slut. He recalled his part in her degradation. They were fools to have followed Karl's lead.

Finding himself confronted by Karl was bewildering. The degenerate simply smiled as he stuffed a pair of cuffs with a long silver chain in his jean pocket. His muddled questions in regards to Cindy were left unanswered. The hoodlums seemed determined and anxious to extract him from the building. Karl nudged him with a push towards the exit and instructed him to go home to his mommy. The bastard further insisted that he not worry about Cindy or snoop into matters that weren't his concern. The strange circumstances of his departure had prompted worry over his mom's safety. Combined with his troublesome headache it pressed him to return home.

He had to admit that finding his sleeping mom immersed in some erotic dream and touching herself sexually did provoke temptation. In the end, judgment prevailed, he knew there would be consequences if he were to act upon those urges. Sending that offensive video to his mom had taught him a valuable lesson in humiliation. He imagined the magnitude of her displeasure if she were to awake and found him thrusting between her thighs. Embarrassment would be the least of his problems.

How does a son explain his lustful obsession for his mom?

***

He attempted to reply. "Mom, there is . . ." His words trailed off to silence and he cast his eyes towards the bedroom door. There was an inclination to run and hide.

Upon seeing his discomposure, she placed a gentle hand on his shoulder.

Gathering his nerve, he said, "There is more to this story than you can possibly imagine. First, I love you and I'm sorry for my absence. Please, forgive me for what was done to you. You have to believe me, I didn't know. I'm such a fool. I should have never trusted that woman. I was desperate to make you a lustful whore like Jacob's mom."

This revelation wasn't the reply she expected. Her thoughts became questions related to his erratic words. What was done to you? He wanted me to become a lustful whore? Jacob's mom? What the heck is he talking about? He's giving an explanation that confuses me. Obviously, Amy didn't tell me everything. There is more going on than just a fantasy to fuck his mother.

She responded, "What the hell are you talking about? Amy told me you had an infatuation to have sex with me and that both of you conspired to motivate me to accept an incestuous affair. This abnormal sexual obsession needs to end. Your immoral fantasy to have intercourse with me will never be fulfilled. What about your father? Did you ever think of the consequences of such an act? You're smart enough to know why an incestuous relationship between us would end in disaster. Josh, what's wrong? Why are you shaking like that? Son, look at me. Oh dear, honey, say something."

***

His mother's disheartening denial to be his incestuous whore was enough to trip his programmed transformation.

Josh was unable to respond. The moment his body shook, his conscious mind was engulfed by darkness and control became insubstantial. An unknown entity had invaded his mind and rendered him powerless. The being that dominated his mind laughed as it caged his consciousness and compressed it. Josh was trapped, unable to tether himself or oppress the power that overwhelmed him.

With an inner voice, the entity said, "You have a weak mind that's so easily mastered. You have no possible hope to save her. I swear to show you everything, all the perverse sexual depravities that will be done to her and every act of degradation she will perform. Save yourself the heartbreak and simply fade. Give up and dissolve your consciousness. Trust me, you don't want to see the devolvement of your mother. The pain of that would be unbearable for you. It would be best if you simply leave this body and go wherever you mortals go when you die."

The entity intended to weaken and purge this body of Josh's consciousness. It would force him to watch helplessly as it devolved his mother into a subservient sex object. She would become a virtual sex puppet stripped of her humanity. It felt confident that his mother's suffering would demoralize and sunder his consciousness. Especially if it was done by his own hand. He would be powerless to stop it. In despair and without hope, Josh would give-up and simply fade away.

He bombarded him with deviant images depicting what she would look like and how she would perform. So many potential possibilities of her future were visually fed to him with the intent to break his spirit.

Unexpectedly, for the first time in its existence, it became puzzled by Josh's reaction. He wasn't responding as it had expected. Humans were always predictable, but in this instance the man deviated from the forecasted analysis.

Instead of breaking and giving up, his consciousness solidified with increased fury.

This was not the expected outcome. He is powerless, yet a mysterious element of his psyche compels him to fight. The fiend was simply perplexed.

The entity sighed and then dropped Josh's caged consciousness down an endless chasm. This pit of illusion, strengthened by deceit, was walled with flowing images of potential perversions planned for his mother.

It mentally shrugged. Perhaps forcing him to watch his mother's degradation for real will deflate and break him.

Josh had become the embodiment of the Master program made flesh.

***

Mia was concerned about his thrashing about on the bed. It was almost like he was having an epileptic fit. She was grateful it lasted only a few moments. She gently placed both hands on her son's cheeks and turned his head so he would look at her.

Josh grabbed both of her wrists firmly and turned his head towards her.

He was grinning at her malevolently.

Her immediate reaction was to flinch away from the shock of his expression, but she was held firmly by her wrists. "What are you—?"

He calmly replied, "You'll be fucked by your son so many times that your incestuous aversion fades from memory. You will be repeatedly filled with his seed until pregnancy is simply a roll of the dice."

The young man looked like Josh, but his mannerism, speech and repulsive stare was like an entirely different person. His vulgar words disgusted her and she tried harder to break his grip.

She struggled, but his strength held her fast. There was a jingling of metal as he reached under his pillow. She shifted her doe-like stare from his smirking face to the hand clinching the mysterious silver with confusion. With a snap to one wrist and then the other, her situation instantly changed. The act of suddenly being restrained in such a manner was a jolt. The question as to why her son had handcuffs hidden under his pillow was simply a null issue.

She yelled, "What the hell is going on? Is this some sick joke?"

His tone was flat and unemotional when he replied, "I am incapable of joking, cunt."

She was sickened by his tone and his emphasis on the word "cunt." He had called her a derogatory term not worthy to describe a whore.

It made her angry. "What the fuck did you just call me?"

"Cunt is your new name. It will forever be your name. It is the name given to all subservient whores that lick their master's gift off the floor."

"I'm no one's fucking whore. How dare you do this to your own mother? Josh, take these damn things off now!"

"Unfortunately for you, that naive simpleton isn't capable of aiding you. My instructions are to make you an incestuous whore. Your aversion to incest with your son makes your degradation an exciting task. I want you to remember, that when your incestuous cunt is impaled by this dick, the flesh that gives pleasure is that of your son. You will indeed beg for it."

His statements were coarse and unlike the person she raised. He's either insane, under some form of influence or he's drugged. It's the only rational reason for his behavior. Whatever was affecting him, placed her in a dire predicament. The scenario of events he described gave her chills.

His explanation as to what she would become was incomprehensible. She would never willingly submit to an incestuous coupling and certainly wouldn't demean herself in the perverse manner he expected. If he forced her to perform sexually against her will it would be rape.

How can he be so arrogant and express confidence that she would willingly submit to his sexual demands? It was inconceivable that she would beg for it. She had no intention to be a willing participant in his perverse incest fantasy.

She cried out her defiance, "I'll never do any of those depraved acts you intend me to do. What the hell is wrong with you? You're sick and need help. I'll make an appointment with a psychiatrist and we'll get you the help you need. We'll forget this ever happened. Let me go!"

Josh exhaled noisily as if she were unworthy of an answer. "You're as naive as your son. Humans are so easily manipulated and predictable. You've yet to fathom the level of incestuous depravity I plan for you. Becoming an incestuous whore is just a minor step in the process of devolving and striping away your identity. Bah, I find myself becoming too chatty, explaining your eventual fate is a waste of time."

She anchored her eyes to his. It was an attempt to gauge his thoughts. His disturbing gaze was intense, his expression was smug and self-confident. When it upturned into to smirk, she twitched with nervousness.

The room was silent while they studied each other's expressive stares.

This ominous silence produced a feeling of dread, like an impending calamity of unknown origin would soon shift the reality of her life.

After his satisfactory appraisal, he broke eye contact and his gaze shifted downward. She felt the urge to cast her eyes upon the object of his attention.

She watched him reach into his briefs and pull out his erection along with his heavy hanging balls.

The light blaring from the lamp on the nightstand was like a spotlight detailing his manly protrusion. The tubular gland was thick, rigid and long. It was unnatural for an average man and she estimated it to be close to seven-inches in length. The mushroom shaped head was engorged, round, red, and beckoned for attention.

She was stunned upon recognizing the fleshy twin pointing up at her.

Her wide-eyed gaze shifted and fixed upon his amused stare. His eyes confirmed what she had deduce.

The significance of the object he displayed and the impact of knowing what it represented caused a chill down her spine.

"No—" she squealed. She choked from a sob of emotion, unable to hold back. Her lips trembled.

His voice expressed excitement intended to shame her. "Does Josh's dick look familiar? I can tell by your terrified expression that you recognize the truth. You had no idea the dong buried in your sweet pussy was a replica molded from son's erect dick. Did mommy have a screaming orgasm from her son's prick plunging deep in the cunt that gave him birth?"

The young man spoke with such vulgarity that it left no doubt he wasn't Josh.

At first, she was shamed at knowing the truth about the rubberized toy and what she had done with it. However, that was overshadowed by the memory of Amy thrusting it into her while fantasizing it was him fucking her.

123456...10
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • To Service is Divine Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds