• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Suits and Ties

Suits and Ties

Crack. The sound slices like a steel blade through the chatter of the conference room. Heads whip around, staring at me, while I stare at the broken glass of water. The glass of water I was supposed to bring.

"Well don't just stand there, clean the bloody thing up."

I bend down, black pencil skirt riding up slightly as I gingerly pick up the delicate shards of glass. I glimpse my face, flushed bright red, reflected in the glass. To say my first week as an assistant at Rowle-Huntington LLP was not going well would be an understatement.

"I'm so sorry sir, I didn't mean to, I tripped over the carpe-"

"Tales of your incompetence to not interest me Miss Rose. Clean it up, and do not disturb me again."

Mr. Rowle. The iciness in his tone matched is matched by the colour of his pity less eyes.

I nod and quickly dispose of the shards in the garbage, and scurry out of the conference room. My first week, and I managed to embarrass myself in front of every attorney on our firm's biggest case, not to mention opposing counsel. I rush to the bathroom hoping to find solace. I can hear the other assistants already snickering and laughing outside. Martha is already taking bets on when I would be fired. If I were her, I would bet on today, 100:1.

I look up at myself in the mirror, and two dark brown, almond shaped pools, peer back at me. I imagine how stupid I must have looked in the conference room. Water stains dot my light cream silk blouse, creating tiny translucent peepholes to the black lace lingerie and perky breasts beneath. Wait, could Mr. Rowle have seen through my shirt? I shake my head at such an inappropriate thought, surely not.

"I am a smart, confident, successful woman."

I dab dry my blouse with paper towels, and give myself one last look in the mirror as I stride out of the bathroom. I'm relieved to find that the office is quiet once more. Settling down in my chair I bury myself in my work, and let my mind be distracted from the day's incident. Soon my head is abuzz with legal briefs, memos, meetings, and court dates.

At 5, everyone begins to pack up and chatter about evening plans. I stand up from my chair and stretch my arms up towards the ceiling with a yawn, skirt brushing my thighs as it lifts slightly.

"Ahem."

I swivel around to find myself staring at a steel grey tie, then a white collar, then ice blue eyes.

"Do not leave Miss Rose, I have something to discuss with you in my office."

The snickers and whispering start again as I sit down and a small sigh escapes my lips. Great job Rose, this was probably the best job got and you just had to go screw it up didn't you. I mentally prepare myself for my dismissal, well if Mr. Rowle was going to fire me I was going to give him a piece of my mind.

Time trickles by, a slow stream of minutes that quickly turns into half an hour, and then a full hour. By 6:30 I was getting antsy, one black stiletto hanging off my restless, stocking covered leg. I glance into Mr. Rowle's office and I see him concentrating on the papers on his desk. He would be handsome if he weren't such an arrogant ass. His body is toned, broad shouldered under his fitted suit, and his eyes, mmm his eyes...He looks up and my dazed expression meets his piercing gaze.

"Oh shit."

I quickly pretend to be busy on my computer as I hear the sliding glass door open and his heavy footsteps behind me.

"Miss Rose, my office."

He has had me waiting so long, the floor is nearly empty now. Thank god, I can still maintain a shred of dignity when I'm fired. I trail behind him, head down, as I rehearse my speech in my head.

"Sit down, and close the door."

I slide the glass door shut with a clink. How apropos, I muse, glass started this whole thing and now it will seal my fate. I start on my tirade.

"Mr. Rowle I would just like to say, although this firm is a pleasure to work at I feel your behav-"

"Do you know the company dress code?"

His comment throws me off, I was expecting something else, and my carefully rehearsed lines go out the window.

"W-why yes of course, though since we are a Silicon Valley-based firm the dress code hasn't been enforced in some time..."

"So, because a rule is not enforced means one should not obey? Miss Rose, may I remind you that you are a new employee and should be treading carefully particularly regarding company policies."

"I'm sorry Mr. Rowle, I didn't realize it was so serious." My voice is a trembling mixture of nerves, fear, and anger.

"Do you realize how incredibly distracting your attire is to male employees? Especially after your little water glass performance this morning, incredibly insolent!"

"I-I just.."

"You just what Miss Rose? Stand up. I am going

to make clear your violations of the dress code."

Unable to speak, I slowly stand up from my chair.

"Your skirt is much too short, for example. When you bend over like so," he pushes me down, bent over the smooth mahogany of his desk. "I can see your skirt riding up."

I gasp in surprise, and struggle, futile against his tightening grip

"And these stockings are absolutely unacceptable," he says, tracing his finger along the black lace tops, "in any office environment."

My body tenses at his touch, I can't believe this is happening.

"Please Mr. Rowle, this won't happen again, now if I could please go on my way home, I'm supposed to meet a date tonight." He ignores my poor excuse.

"You will address me as Sir while you are in this room. Now, if you want to keep your job you must remove your inappropriate attire. I will let you go now, but I can just as easily overpower you again, so don't think about doing anything stupid."

He releases me from his steel grip, and I straighten up and turn to look at him, tall and broad shouldered. His eyes are now glued to my bottom and stocking tops. My eyes widen in horror.

"Excuse me?"

"Excuse me, what."

"Excuse me, sir. This is completely unacceptable, I-I will report this to HR, I will file a complaint, I will-"

"You will do no such thing. Particularly since I have already filled the paperwork to have you fired. In fact it is sitting there right there on my desk" He motions his hand lazily. ",and need I remind you that should you threaten to sue, you are in the presence of the best attorney on the market."

He smirks.

"I must say Miss Rose, it is a shame, because you are not a terribly incompetent employee. If I were in a better mood, this could all disappear."

I bite my lip in frustration, trying to think the situation through my cloudy mind.

"What do you want, sir?"

"For you to disprove your insubordination, Miss Rose." I feel his gaze move like a burning brand over my body. "I am offering you a chance to redeem yourself to me, in exchange for your job. The question is, what are you willing to do to keep it?"

My body betrays me, palms perspiring, stomach somersaulting, face flushing. I can't tell if I'm disgusted or excited at the rabbit hole I am about to fall into. I close my eyes and brace myself, he's right, I have no choice.

"Anything, sir."

"Anything?"

"Yes sir, anything." And I know I will regret

my words.

A smile slowly spreads across his face, white teeth flashing like a hungry wolf, and I was its prey.

"Take off your skirt."

My hands are shaking. Against every fibre of my body protesting, I slowly unzip my skirt and the fabric pools round my ankles.

"Remove your blouse."

I pull at the bow tie knot, blouse coming undone in a whisper of silk, as it joins my skirt on the floor. I am flushing again in embarrassment and humiliation. Here I was, standing in my black lace lingerie, in front of a man I had known for less than a week.

"Bend over."

I press my face against the cool wood and glass desk. Glass is how I feel right now, exposed and fragile. What was he going to do with me? What was I willing to do with him? My lace clad buttocks quiver in anticipation of what is to come.

"Your insubordination cannot go unpunished Miss Rose."

Smack.

He spanks me hard, the impact lights my nerves on fire. I did not expect that, and my surprise renders me speechless. I whimper, in pain, in pleasure.

"I am a firm believer in corporal punishment."

He slaps my ass again, harder. The sharp pain followed by a slow burn. I can feel my pussy begin to moisten, I shake my head, there's no way I could be enjoying this.

"Your panties please, Miss Rose."

"Y-Yes sir." Off slips the smooth fabric, and joins my skirt and blouse on the floor.

"Are you enjoying this Miss Rose? You are so willing and compliant"

"Please, I just want to get this over with"

Smack.

"Please, sir Miss Rose. I hope your sexual prowess is more formidable than your lying. Your pussy is dripping and swollen in arousal."

I take a deep breath in. Fuck. What's wrong with me? How could I be turned on from this sick man and this embarrassment? I close my eyes, and try to ignore the throbbing between my legs. I will prove my resolve to this man.

"Miss Rose, I am going to spank you properly now, and you are to count down from 10, understood?"

"Yes sir."

Smack.

"10."

I muffle my whimper, I will not give him the satisfaction of knowing my pain.

Smack. Smack. Smack.

"9, 8, 7."

I gasp after each number. The burning sensation in my buttocks is incessant, and I feel my resolve melting.

Slap!

"6."

I'm panting, my breath coming in short gasps. He is beginning to hit harder now, his firm hand on my ass. Buttocks burning, cunt wetting and body aching.

Slap! Slap! Slap!

"5, 4, 3!"

My voice sounds strange, shrill and pleading. The pain consumes me, I forget all resistance. In this room is only the sound and sensation of his hand on my ass.

Slap!

"2!"

I let out a cry, my body pleading for the torture to end.

Slap!

"1."

He runs his calloused hands over my smooth bottom, gently caressing my cheeks.

"Very good Miss Rose."

Hands wandering across my thighs, my ass, my legs, my back. He leans in next to me and begins to whisper in my ear.

"There must be a reason you dress like this, do you enjoy the attention? You get off on knowing how hard it is to stare at your ass all day in your tight little skirt and black stockings?"

He grabs my tender ass, squeezing hard, and I gasp.

"You think just because you're new that people will treat you special? That you can prance around the office in your fucking see-through blouse and stockings, untouchable."

His fingers inch closer to my pussy, and I feel a slow trail of my own juices running down my leg. I am literally dripping in anticipation.

"No sir, I just like the way it looks." Another lie.

"Bullshit." His fingers are caressing my pussy lips now, running up and down my soaking slit. I stifle a moan, his fingers are dexterous and thick, knowing exactly where to probe and tease me. He runs two fingers along my pussy lips, stroking softly, coaxing moan after moan from my mouth.

"I saw you looking at me, I bet you've been dreaming about this all day haven't you. Bent over my desk while I fuck you."

"No sir."

I whimper again as he rubs my clit, my body betraying my words, as my juices coat his hand. He lightly pinches my button and I let out another cry, it feels so good.

"You act like such a good girl, working late all the time, but really you're just a filthy, horny little slut."

He sticks two fingers inside my hole and I moan loudly, finally finding some fulfillment after all his teasing and torture. He slaps my ass again, and the pain only amplifies the pleasure, and continues to slowly slide his thick fingers in and out of my throbbing pussy.

"You're enjoying this aren't you little slut?"

His fingers move in and out of my cunt, fucking me. The building pressure is unbearable as he pushes up again my G-spot, my moans filling the office, echoing in ecstasy.

"No sir, please, stop, no more."

The words mean nothing, my whimpers and cries of pleasure reveal me.

"I fucking love it when you beg, it gets me so hard."

He touches my clit again, slow circles that has my mind running in loops. It feels so good. Oh my god, his fingers are rubbing my cunt. I feel so dirty. Oh god. A aching pressure builds in my pussy and I know that I won't be able to hold on for much longer. I'm so close to cumming.

"Please, oh god, please sir, if you don't stop I'm going to cum."

He responds by thrusting his fingers harder into me, fucking me faster and faster, thumb circling my engorged clit, I'm losing my mind. I need to cum, I need to cum. I need to be released from this torture.

"Oh my god, I'm going to cum."

Suddenly, he pulls fingers from my soaking, throbbing, pussy. I cry out in frustration, my orgasm denied.

"You can cum when I tell you to."

He shoves his fingers into my mouth. I suck without thinking, my pussy begging and aching for release, my mind blank with pleasure. I can only think of one thing, I need him to fuck me.

As if reading my mind, he shifts behind me and unzips his trousers.

"I'm going to fuck your tight little cunt until you beg me to cum."

"Oh god, please, sir." I manage to choke out, am I protesting or pleading?

Eyes closed, I feel him rub the head of his thick cock up against my dripping pussy, teasing me, torturing me with it. I need it so badly, I want him to fuck me hard and make me cum. I want his cock to fill me up and release me from this torture.

"Beg for it, slut."

"Please sir, please I need you to fuck me."

"Beg harder."

My pride goes out the door, I can't take it anymore, the tension is agonizing and my body demands release from sweet suffering. I am so close to orgasm and he is the only one who can provide it.

"Please sir, please fuck me, I want you to fuck me so badly. I need your cock inside me."

His cock pierces into my cunt, filling me up with his hard shaft. His cock is the biggest I've ever had and reaches every crevice inside my tight, warm pussy. I gasp from his size, every inch of me is filled up.

"Fuck, your pussy feels so good wrapped around my cock, such a good, tight little cunt."

I moan in ecstasy, body shaking, legs trembling from sheer pleasure and intensity as he grabs my hair and slowly fucks me. Easing his huge cock in and out of me, every movement slow and deliberate as I stretch to accommodate him. I can feel every inch of him enter me, in and out, the feeling is amazing.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god."

Every thrust into me brings a new wave of pleasure as my mind soars away, drifting on a cloud of pure ecstasy. He fucks me harder, egged on by my moans and cries of pleasure. His hard cock in and out of my dripping wet pussy, juices trickling down my thighs and on to the floor.

"Do you like that? Do you like me fucking you with my cock, slut?"

He pulls me up by my hair, his arms gripping around my neck as he fucks me harder and faster, reaching one hand down to touch my clit. The pressure begins building again, more intense and urgent then before as I feel my orgasm closing in.

"Oh my fucking god. Oh god, oh fuck, oh fuck."

I'm lost for words, a melting puddle of pleasure and incoherent moans.

"God your pussy feels so nice and tight, who knew you were such a good little whore."

His thrusting is non-stop now, a continuous rhythm that is building to climax.

"Such. A. good. Little. Slut"

every word punctuated by another thrust, his breaths are short and quick.

"Fuuck, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum inside your little cunt."

He pounds me harder and faster still, fingers swirling around my clitoris, and I feel the pressure in my pussy reaching a breaking point.

"Please, I need to cum, please." I'm begging, his hard cock filling me up and my pussy crying for release.

"Please what? Beg, slut, beg me to cum."

"Please, sir, please let me cum."

"You want to cum? Fucking cum for me, slut."

His words are my saviour, and the waves of my orgasm wash over me, adrift in an ocean of pleasure. My pussy squeezes hard on his cock and I feel him groan as it milks him of his cum. I feel his hot cum spurt inside me, my body shaking uncontrollably as I orgasm, cunt clamping down on his cock over and over again.

"Fuck."

He pulls his cock out from inside me, and I already know what to do. I kneel before him, a slave before a king, and lick every drop of cum from his cock like mana from heaven.

"Good girl."

I look up. My eyes meet his, earthy brown and icy blue, and I know I am his.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Suits and Ties

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 104 milliseconds