• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Friday at Sundown

Friday at Sundown

123

This story happened during winter break of my senior year, but really, it started much earlier than that.

Everything began somewhere in my sophomore year. My mother had been seeing Sam for some time. He had two kids, a son and a daughter, and they decided we'd all move in together, to see if we could all get along under the same roof without killing each other.

So they moved into our house. It was larger, had enough rooms for everyone to get their own, and at first we got along pretty well, at least decently.

Michael, Sam's son, was older. He was 18 and would be graduating that year. Morgan was about a half a year older than me. We were in the same grade, but she went to this small liberal arts school. She was an "artist." She kept to herself, ran with this uptight, condescending crowd that rolled their eyes at me whenever I tried to introduce myself.

I didn't mind Morgan. She was nice, sometimes at least a little interesting. And she was cute, small and skinny, a little curvy, with a little belly, but big tits and a nice ass. She had dark brown, curly hair. If she'd have expressed any interest I would have jumped on her in a heartbeat, but she was cold and distant, too aloof. Anytime I even tried to flirt with her, she'd just smile and laugh and cut the conversation short.

Michael, on the other hand, was a fucking prick. He was taller than me, lanky, but smart. He was always apt to talking down to me, mocking me whenever he could. We'd get in little spats about what to watch on TV, that sort of thing, but mostly I just considered him a blowhard, full of hot air, and he never brought home any cute girls or went out on dates, so I'd let it slide, knowing I was fucking girls in his grade that he'd probably give his left nut just to kiss.

But everything changed one night at dinner.

I had just gotten home from hanging out with some friends, and I'll admit, I was stoned off my ass. We'd gotten some good bud and rolled a joint, hung out a little before I skateboarded home.

I'd used some eye drops and mints, the scent masked by body odor and some cheap body spray, I figured nobody would know.

We were all sitting around eating, and I was just destroying whatever it was my mom made, when I realized everyone else was silently staring at me.

I looked up, looking around at them.

"Well?" My mom asked, staring at me.

"Huh?" I asked.

"I asked how how school was." She snapped, impatiently.

"Oh, fine, not too bad." I said, stuffing my face. "Soccer practice was alright, skateboarded afterwards."

"That must be why you're so hungry." Sam laughed, shaking his head.

"Yeah, sure." I said, turning back to my meal.

"And tired, you look pretty worn out." My mom interjected.

"Yep, pretty much." I said, trying my best to finish my meal so I could leave.

"Ah come on, are you guys serious?" Michael chimed in, laughing.

I stared up at him, daggers in my eyes, not willing to believe he was actually about to call me out in front of everything.

"What are you talking about, Michael?" Sam asked, and Michael gestured at me, shaking his head and rolling his eyes.

"He's stoned off his ass! Probably gets high every day at the skatepark, how are you two so fucking oblivious?"

I'll spare you all the details, but the next few months were a very difficult time for me: I was grounded, I had to deal with more arguments with my mom, threats, chores, they even signed me up to see a therapist, which was just utter and complete bullshit.

Eventually, things blew over, and my life got back to normal. But I had to be pretty sneaky, at least until Michael went off to college. Full ride scholarship, Ivy league; fucking prick.

I never forgot what he did though, the shit I had to go through for little more reason than a sadistic whim on his part, and I swore, if I ever got the chance, I'd make him pay.

**********************************************

Fast forward to my Senior year, winter break. Our parents had been married for a year now, and everything was going as decently as possible. But Michael was back in town from college, always prattling on about his high grades, his adoring professors, which grad schools he was considering, what fortune 500 company he'd be running in ten years.

I was going crazy being under the same roof with him. He'd become even more insufferable, so I spent the majority of the time at my friend, Ryan McCain's house. Ryan's mom seemed to always be gone, at her boyfriend's or at work, never home, and she didn't even care what we did, as long as she got a little bit of weed from us every now and then.

One day we decided to go to the skatepark, so I headed home to grab my skateboard. It was cold, but it hadn't snowed in a while. My mom and Sam were both still at work, it was early in the day, but Morgan's car was in the driveway, and so was Michael's.

I slipped inside, trying to get in and out without having to talk to him, when I heard a strange noise. It was a dull thud, over and over again, something unfamiliar.

I crept up the stairs, and down the hallway I could hear noises. Morgan's voice, distinctly, grunting and groaning. Her door was barely cracked, and leaning in, I could see her, naked, straddling Michael, her big tits, floppier than I'd expected, swinging to and fro.

I smiled. I didn't just smile, my head raced with euphoria and vengeance. I slipped off into my room. This was in the days before Iphones and cameras on every cell phone, but I had a videocamera. I used it for skateboarding movies usually.

I grabbed it and checked the battery, thanking my lucky stars that it was almost full. I grabbed my skateboard and rewinded the tape to the beginning: this was so much better than whatever tricks I had recorded.

I crept back into the hallway and up to her door. Morgan was on her hands and knees now, and I had a perfect shot of both of their faces, going at it. He fucked her hard and fast, grunting and riding her from behind.

I stayed still, getting a good shot of everything. Him riding her, her riding him, her sucking him off, I waited patiently until he was finally fucking her from behind again, then I pushed open the door.

They both looked up like deer caught in headlights, freezing and staring.

"That's your fucking sister, Michael!" I screamed, laughing wildly. "You're fucking you're sister."

"What the fuck!" He screamed, turning red. "Colin, give me the camera."

He stood up and I got a good shot of his naked body and his cock. He was average, if not a little below average, and I was glad knowing my dick was much bigger than his.

"GIVE IT TO ME!" He screamed, lunging forward and tripping over the blankets. I laughed, pointing the ccamera down at him.

"You're a sick fuck, Michael, you're a sister fucker! You fuck your own sister!" I laughed, racing down the stairs and skateboarding off.

I could hear him chasing after me, but as soon as I was out the door, I knew I was good. Michael would have to double back to get clothed, and by then I was gone.

I made it to Ryan's house, shook up and quiet. I decided not to go to the skatepark after all. I had too much thinking to do.

***************************************************

Dinner that night was strained, to say the least. Morgan was gone, at a friends house or something, but Michael showed up. He was silent, staring at me, then off into space. It was amazing, I could barely enjoy the meal, I was too busy eating up his agony and discomfort.

"Michael, everything ok?" Sam asked, smiling at his son.

"Huh? What?" Michael piped up. "Oh, yeah, just tired."

"I would be too, if I were you." I said, laughing.

"What?" My mom asked, oblivious.

"Michael had a pretty rough workout today." I said, laughing. His face shot up at me, pleading, eyes wide.

"What? I saw you jogging earlier." I said, smiling.

Sam laughed, shaking his head.

"Michael, I didn't know you'd taken up running. We should go on a run sometime!" He exclaimed, beaming at his son.

"Oh, yeah, sure pop." He barely whispered.

"You didn't know?" I asked, laughing. "Michael, why would you keep that a secret? What other secrets do you have?"

Michael sat there, staring at me, his face blank.

"Well, I-" He started, before I interrupted him.

"You know it's funny, everyone has these little secrets, and you don't even think about it. But then you find out, and it changes everything." I smiled.

"Well, yeah, I guess you're right, Colin," Sam laughed. "This really does change everything, because now I'll be waking Michael up every morning for a run. Ha! That must be why you kept it a secret, huh? So you wouldn't have to get up at the crack of dawn to go jogging with your old man."

"Ha, yep, pretty much." Michael laughed uncomfortably, and I couldn't be happier.

*******************************************

That night, I was relaxing on my bed, reading up on some winter break homework reading, when I got a knock on my door.

It was Michael.

"Where's the tape?" He asked, a fire in his eyes.

"At a friend's house." I smiled, then turned to my book.

He stood there for some time, and I knew the cranks in his head were turning rapidly.

"What do you want for it?" He finally asked.

I stared up at him, shaking my head and smiling.

"What do I want?" I asked, enjoying every second. "Michael, I want you to suffer. You really piss me off: your gloating, your pretentiousness, you've always been a real fucking asshole to me, for no fucking reason. And let's not forget the little tattletale incident at dinner a couple years back."

Michael stood there, struggling to find the right words.

"I'm sorry, you're right, I've been an asshole."

"Yeah, you have been, but you're not sorry. You're worried, as you should be."

"Why? Because you're gonna show our parents?" He trembled.

"Oh, no, that's not why. I mean, yes, I'm gonna show our parents, but that's not why you should be worried." I said, my smile dropping. "I know you, Michael. I know what grad schools you want to go to, what jobs you plan on applying for. You don't really think I'm so stupid that I can't remember all the dumb shit you never shut up about, do you?

"Oh no, every school you apply to, I'm going to send a copy of the tape to the admissions office. Every job you get, they'll get a copy too. I'm going to ruin everything, Michael, until you crack."

Michael stood there, his jaw dropped, sheer terror in his eyes.

"You wouldn't" He whispered.

"I will." I promised.

***********************************************************

I told him I'd give him a week, but only so I could watch him squirm. He wasn't at the house much.

A couple days later, Morgan finally showed up.

I was sleeping in when she came into my room and sat on my bed, waking me.

"We need to talk." She said, sternly.

"Nothing to talk about," I said, rolling over.

"Yes, there is." She demanded, standing up. "I'll make coffee, don't take too long."

I had been expecting her, truth be told. I knew he'd send her to do what he couldn't. And there was no way I was going back to sleep after that, so after some tossing and turning, I relented, walking downstairs.

Sure enough, she had a cup ready for me, and she was sitting at the kitchen table.

"Thanks." I said, sipping it slowly.

"Yeah," she replied, rubbing her arm.

We sat there, staring at eachother for some time, before she finally broke.

"Look, you have to destroy that videotape." She begged.

"I don't have to do anything." I corrected her.

"Look, Colin, Michael and I, it started a long time ago. We've been, well, you know, since before we moved in with you and Beth. He gets me, and I get him. I know it's fucked up, but it makes sense for us." She looked up at me, her hands wrapped around her warm cup of coffee. ""Please, Colin, I know Michael's been a jerk to you, and I'm sorry, but-"

"I'm sorry too." I said, shaking my head. "I'm sorry, but my mind's made up."

"But what about me?" She begged, tears streaming down her face, her eyeshadow running.

"You're younger, you're a girl, the blame won't go on you."

"But it will! It will follow me. Dad'll never look at me the same again. It'll hurt him too, it'll hurt your mom. You can't do this."

I shrugged. I did feel pretty bad for her, and she had a point. What would ripple through our happy little family after everything was said and done?

"What do I have to do?" She sighed, running her fingers through her hair. "There has to be something I can do."

I looked up at her, and realized then that there was.

*********************************************

"You can't actually be thinking about doing this, can you?" Michael whispered. I could hear everything in the hallway, leaning next to her door.

"I have to, Michael, there's no other way.""

"There has to be another way," he moaned, his voice exasperated and worn thin.

"Do you have an idea?" She asked, her voice turning to anger.

"Well, I mean," he started, and there was a pause.

"What?"

"I don't know. I honestly don't know."

There was a long, pregnant pause.

"I'm doing it."

I left for my bedroom, listening to his footsteps as he approached my door. It slowly opened up, and he stood there.

"Oh no, that's ok, come on in," I snapped.

"Don't do this, please." He begged "She doesn't deserve it."

'I know she doesn't."

"Then why? I've seen the girls you've brought around here. You don't need to blackmail us to get laid."

I shook my head, standing up off my bed.

"You're right, I don't. But this isn't about me getting my dick wet."

Michael stared at me for a long time before he finally asked.

"Then what's it about?"

I walked up to him, staring into his eyes only inches from his face.

"I'm not just going to have sex with her, I'm going to ruin her."

*******************************************

The sun was hanging low in the sky when Morgan pulled up to Ryan McCain's house. We'd made an agreement, that from sundown on Friday to sundown on Saturday, her body would belong to me. I could do anything I wanted, no matter how depraved or fucked up, as long as I didn't kill her.

I watched her from the window, wearing a jeans and a winter jacket, walking up to the door. She had done up her make up like I'd asked. Her arms were crossed, and she hesitated before knocking on the door.

I opened it and she stepped inside.

"Are you ready?" I asked, and she shrugged.

"As ready as I'll ever be, I guess."

"It's not too late to chicken out you know." I said, staring at her. "You can call this all off right now, and we can go back to the original plan."

She shook her head, looking away.

"No, that's ok."

"And if you want to stop, need to stop, can't take it anymore or whatever, that's fine, just say so, but it means the deals off. Got it?"

"Yes." She said.

I looked outside, and the sun was finally setting.

"Good girl, now take off your clothes."

She quietly and quickly stripped for me, kicking her clothes aside and standing naked in the living room.

I looked her up and down, inspecting her. I slapped her tits and she jumped a little. Then I turned her around, bent her over on the couch, inspecting her shaved pussy and her ass.

I stuck my finger inside of her pussy. It was tight and dry, so I spit on my hand. She was gasping and shaking a little. Then I moved north, to her ass. When I stuck my finger in she jumped.

"Nice and tight, huh?" I asked.

"Yes." She whispered, but I spanked her ass.

"Yes sir." I said. Then I stepped over into the kitchen and grabbed my camera, already set up on the tripod.

"But-" She started to protest.

"Don't worry, don't worry, this isn't for blackmail. This is just for me." I said, turning it on.

"Stand in the middle of the room." I told her, and she acquiesced. "Now tell me your name."

"Morgan."

"Full name."

"Morgan Elizabeth Stull." She corrected herself.

"How old are you?'

"18."

"Turn around." I demanded, and she did as she was told.

"Stick your fingers up your ass, two of them."

Awkwardly, she acquiesced, fingering her ass. She squirmed and gasped a little.

"Now three." I said, and she pushed another one in.

"It hurts, I'm too tight." She said.

"Good." I told her. "For the next day, your name is cumslut. There is no Morgan Stull, understand?" I asked.

"Yes sir," She agreed, still fingering her ass.

"Turn around," I said, and she wiggled around.

"Get on your knees." I said, and she did. Then I walked up to her, pulling my dick out. Watching her eyes widen was utter pleasure for me.

"Oh my god," she said, staring at my cock.

"Bigger than you're used to?" I laughed, and she nodded.

"Open your mouth," I demanded. As soon as her mouth was open, I stuffed my cock inside, but she immediately started to gag and cough and sputter.

"I'm sorry, my gag reflex," she said, choking.

"I don't give a fuck about you gagging," I told her, shoving my cock down her throat. She began choking and gagging again, drool running down her chin.

"I'm gonna puke," she gasped, and I smiled, walking into the kitchen.

"Good," I said, grabbing one of the dog bowls for the Schnauzer Mrs. McCain always kept by her side. I set it down at her knees, the crust of dog food still on the rim.

"If you puke or drool or gag, spit it in here." I told her, and she nodded.

I went back to throatfucking her, and sure enough, it didn't take long before she was gagging uncontrollably and puking into the dog bowl. It wasn't much, I guess she hadn't been hungry for dinner, but before long it was almost full.

She sputtered and choked, her make up running down her face, streams of tears down her eyes.

"On your hands and knees, with your face on the ground, and your ass in the air." I told her and she did as she was told.

Suddenly, the front door opened slowly.

"Colin? You guys here?" Ryan called.

"Yeah, in the living room," I called back, and Morgan looked up at me, pleading with her eyes as four guys stepped in, looking down at her.

"Guys, I don't know if you've met my Morgan. Morgan, introduce yourself." I told her, and she sat up.

"Uh, hi." She said, waving awkwardly.

"Tell them your name." I slapped her tits. One of the guys jumped a little.

"I'm Mor- cumslut, I'm cumslut," She said, catching herself.

"Ha, hey cumslut." Ryan said, laughing a little. I grabbed her hair and shook her face.

"You guys are right on time for the show, take a seat. Anyone want to slap her first?"

Ryan walked up and slapped her, not even that hard but Morgan winced and squealed. "Anyone else?"

Zach grabbed her by the throat and shook her, then slapped her hard. She fell aside, laying on her side. Brett and Jeff walked by shaking their heads, obviously a little unsure of the situation at hand.

"Don't worry, everyone's gonna get a turn," I said, smiling. "But I'm going to break her in first."

Morgan looked up at me, fear in her eyes, and I smiled.

"You didn't really think I just wanted you all to myself, did you?" I asked, slapping her tits.

"Well, I-"

I slapped her face and she shut up instantly.

"I'm a nice guy, cumslut, I like to share. You're in for one hell of a weekend." I said, pushing my dick down her throat while the guys watched, uneasily at first.

After making her gag and choke and drool for some time, I pushed her off. She fell collapsed and it wasn't graceful.

"Get back on your hands and knees, and knees," I demanded, and she sat up, sticking her ass in the air.

I pulled off my belt and ran it across her ass, then pulled back and whipped her, hard. She screamed, panting and gasping, shaking her head.

"Colin, I-"

"Shut the fuck up, slut," I yelled, whipping her again. She squirmed, and I watched the welt marks raise, her back showing bright red strips.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Friday at Sundown

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 129 milliseconds