• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 22

My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 22

1234

My Boyfriend likes to expose me

or perhaps it should be called

The exhibitionist in denial

*

All characters involved in any sexual activities in this story were over 18 when the events took place.

Before you read this part I strongly suggest that you read the earlier parts. They will give you the background that will make this part a lot more enjoyable.

Part 22 -- Ryan finds more ways to expose me

==============================

Photographs and Videos

----------------------------

Do you remember me telling you about the naked photographs of me that Ryan put up on the walls when my in-laws visited? Well he's gone one stage further. He found these digital photo frames on e-bay and bought 3 of them. He put 2 of them up on walls at home and he's taken one to work to put on his desk. If it wasn't bad enough that he's got pictures of me naked and doing all sorts of 'personal' things on his desk for everyone to see, these damn photo frames play videos as well. So yes, his work colleagues are watching videos of me on my Sybian and Dildo Bike and all sorts of other embarrassing situations. I was dreading going on his next works night out.

Ryan has also told me that he's posted photos and videos of me on some web sites as well. He's told me the names of the sites but I haven't looked for them yet; except for one, he picked a video of me having a very loud and active orgasm(s) and sent it to some web site something to do with 1000 orgasms or something. Apart from being a bit embarrassed looking at it (even though Ryan was the only one with me at the time). I thought that it was quite good. I hope that other people that watch it enjoy it as well.

The gym

----------

This is the highlight of my week. Well, it is if it's a planned visit and I've got myself (or Ryan has) all worked-up. I love going when Ryan has got me all worked-up and he comes with me and I can leave the house naked and walk through the gym car park naked.

I've started getting a bit more daring sometimes. Five times now I've managed to book an afternoon of flexi-time leave the day before and driven to work with one of my vibes in. I've then spent the morning letting the vibe get me so worked-up that one morning I got a bollocking for not concentrating enough in a meeting.

When the time to leave finally arrives I rush down to my car and strip naked before driving to the gym. As soon as I get there I jump out of the car, stretch my arms and legs and slowly walk into the gym. I've even started parking as far from the gym door as I can so that I'm outside, in public, totally naked for longer. I'm also considering parking in the supermarket car park down the road but I haven't found the courage to do that yet.

Twice, I've waited near my car until some men have walked by then walked right passed them totally naked except for my car keys in my hand. I love the comments that they come out with, and when some of them get their phones out and take some photos or video me.

One time 3 men started asking me questions about why I was naked and where I was going. I just stood in front of them and answered their questions. One of them asked if he could take some selfies with his arm round me. That progressed to me being held up in the air with my legs spread wide while one of them took some photos. They did that 3 times so that they all got a photo of me.

I wondered if those photos of me would end-up on the wall in the canteen at their workplace.

The gym sessions are always totally amazing and I loose count of the number of times that I cum.

One time when I knew in advance that I was going to the gym the next afternoon, Jenny (Ryan's brother's girlfriend) asked if I could pick her up at the university on the way. I drove from work, right through town then the university campus and then back through town; stark naked. When I got to where Jenny was and she opened the car door and saw me, she stripped off before getting in the car; much to the delight of a couple of male students who were walking passed. She told me that it was really making her horny being naked where anyone could see her. I think I disappointed her a bit when I told her that most people only see what they are expecting to see.

Jenny really loved walking from the car to the gym naked and we had a great time teasing the men with our naked bodies.

Another time when Ryan and I went there on a Sunday morning I was quite surprised to see Karen (Ryan's work colleague) and Emma (her partner) there. Even though they are lovers they still love teasing men by flashing their goodies (and mine). When I talked to Karen she told me that Ryan had kept talking about the place and she'd decided to come along and see the place for herself. She hadn't told Emma about the free membership for girls if they get naked and Emma had had quite a shock when Darren had told them about free membership if they worked-out naked. Of course Emma immediately perked-up. They were in the middle of fucking themselves on the special exercise bikes when I walked in.

As we masturbated in the sauna Karen reminded me of the time when Emma used me as a live dummy for some medical people who made plaster casts for each of my arms and legs then wheeled me around town in a wheel chair letting anyone who looked see my naked chest and pussy. Probably because I was high on the sex adrenaline when she reminded me, I stupidly said that I'd love to do that again. I even told her that I still had the plaster casts.

Later that night I remembered what I'd said and hoped that Karen and Emma wouldn't be able to borrow a wheelchair.

Those young twins frequently seem to be at the gym. I've bumped into them quite a few time and they've asked me if I'd pick them up from their home one day during the school holidays. They too want to leave home naked, have a great work out and return home still naked.

Ryan thinks that it's a great idea and even thinks that we should invite them to our home more often. He also said that it would be great if he could go on holiday with 3 girls who could easily get away with being naked all the time. If I didn't know that he loves me so much I'd swear that he just wanted to perv on their young bodies. We'll have to see how things go but it would be nice for me to not be the centre of attention at times.

Motor Racing

---------------

Earlier this year Ryan got it into his head that he wanted to go to the F1 British Grand Prix at Silverstone. When Ryan said that he'd booked the tickets I assumed that it was him and Tom going. Around the middle of June he asked me if I'd booked holidays for the Friday before the race and the Monday after. Imagine my shock when he told me that it was him and me that were going and that he'd borrowed all the camping gear that we needed.

I got nervous because the nearest I'd been to camping was when we'd been to Ryan's Uncle's mobile home.

Anyway, Ryan told me to not to pack many clothes as it was going to be warm that weekend and very early on the Friday morning we piled everything into the car and set off.

We arrived at the campsite just before 9 am, checked-in, got our wrist bands and went looking for somewhere to pitch the tent. Ryan told us that he'd picked the 'lively' field rather than the 'family' field. I wasn't sure that it was the right choice; a choice between noisy drunks and screaming kids.

I wasn't surprised when Ryan picked a space right next to a group of about a dozen young men who were just getting up and all of then looking as if they'd had a good night.

Ryan got the tent out of the car and told me to put it up while he went and got some milk and water. Well, I hadn't a clue where to start, and what's more, I wasn't exactly dressed for bending over to push pegs into the ground. I started to wish that Ryan had got me to wear a vibe on the way down so that I would have been all aroused by the time we'd got there. Then I wouldn't have minded bending over and letting those young men see down my top and up my skirt. As it was I was just knew that I was about to get VERY embarrassed.

I was right. Even squatting down to open the bag and getting the tent out caused me to get a little audience; and a red face. The micro skirt that I was wearing rode up and each time that I stood up I had to pull it down so that my pussy and butt wasn't exposed.

It seemed like forever trying to sort out how that damn tent went up. I eventually managed it, but not without lots of comments from the young men. Typical Ryan, he re-appeared just as I was getting close to finishing. When I told him that the young men had had a great view and that I'd got very embarrassed, he just laughed and said that he bet that I'd enjoyed every second.

I thumped his arm and told him that I hadn't but he wouldn't believe me.

As soon as we'd unloaded the car Ryan pulled me down onto the sleeping bag and gave me my first fuck in a tent. The problem was that Ryan had left the tent door open and that I forgot that tents are so thin that the young men could hear all my moans. When we emerged, one of them had to go and ask if we'd had a good fuck.

I blushed as Ryan said,

"Yes thanks, she can be a bit noisy at times."

My arousal factor was quite high but I still wasn't too happy. Ryan was looking at me and he turned and kissed me and whispered,

"Go and put one of your vibes in lover, and then give me the remote control."

Being the dutiful girlfriend that I am I went and did as I was told. I was stood there in the tent with my little skirt up round my waist, my legs spread wide and I was just about to push the vibe up inside me when the tent door opened and Ryan stood there holding it open for 3 of the young men to see exactly what I was doing. Ryan looked at me, then at the 3 young men, then back at me, grinned and said,

"Keep going;" then after a pause, "There's a new top and skirt for you to put on in a red bag in the case."

Then he kept holding the tent door open while I stripped, found the bag and got dressed.

By the time that I was ready the vibe had raised my arousal factor to the point that I was horny and wanted to be seen in the clothes that Ryan had bought me. You see, the top is made of a fine white mesh with a flowery pattern and stops at the bottom of my ribs. I guess that it was intended to be worn with a bra, but as I never wear a bra all of my nipples and areolas were clearly visible. So were my nipple barbells and stirrups.

As for the skirt, it's less than 10 inches long; the top 3 inches are like a belt and the bottom 6 or 7 inches flare out making me feel like I'm only wearing a belt. I have to wear the skirt very low on my hips otherwise the bottom of my butt cheeks and pussy are exposed all the time.

Ryan's so good at getting the right sized clothes for me.

As I waked out of the tent I looked at the young men, smiled and said to Ryan,

"Shall we go fuck buddy?"

"I hope that I'm more than that." Ryan replied.

"Of course you are." I said as Ryan put his arm round me and we walked out of the field to have a look around the place. We were both amazed at the state of the toilet and shower facilities. I'd expected them to be pretty horrible but they're amazing; better than I've seen in a few hotels. We found a restaurant, a pub, a funfair with a Ferris wheel, and a shop. They even put on what they called a 'shuttle service' (tractor and covered trailer with rows of seats down the side and middle) to get you to the race circuit.

We got something to eat then caught the shuttle to the circuit. I'm sure that the man following me climbing up the steps on to the trailer saw my butt and pussy, and he sat opposite me as we rode to the circuit. Ryan had his hand on my knee and he kept pulling my knees apart so that the man could see my pussy.

By that time I had lost all my inhibitions and just let Ryan show my pussy to the man.

We had to rush a bit to be able to see one of the practice sessions. Bloody hell, the noise was deafening, and all I could see was cars flashing passed in front of me. Okay, I could see much more on the ginormous television screens but to be honest, I found it quite boring. When I told Ryan he said that it was the atmosphere that would make it a great weekend. I told him that I'd noticed that everyone seemed to be happy and having fun.

It was then that I looked down the hill that we were sat on and saw a man looking up at us; well up my skirt. My knees had been a little apart because Ryan kept my pussy 'simmering' with the remote control, but when I said that I had seen the man looking up Ryan put a hand on the inside of one knee and pulled my knees further apart. As they opened the vibe inside my pussy jumped to full blast. Ryan apologised for neglecting me and squeezed my thigh. I felt happy as I had my first orgasm at Silverstone. My moans and screams covered by the noise of the cars whizzing by.

When the practice session ended we wandered off to look around everything that the circuit offered. The thing was, Ryan hadn't switched the vibe off and it was purring away slowly inside me, What was worse (or better), I didn't think to ask him to switch it off when he decided to go back to the campsite when I wanted to have a look at some of the stalls selling clothes.

I was in the middle of buying a Lewis Hamilton T-shirt when the next orgasm hit me. The youngish guy on the stall looked at me funny then came round to the front and put an arm round me.

"Are you all right love? Here, come round the back and have a sit down."

He guided me round the end of his table into his gazeebo and to a chair and told me to sit. It was a low chair and as I fell back into it my legs went up, so did my little skirt, revealing my bare pubes and stomach to the man.

He stared for a second then turned to pick up a bottle of water for me.

"Here, sit there for a minute or two while I server some of these customers."

I pushed my skirt down a bit but because my knees were higher than my pussy I'm sure that the people buying souvenir clothes got a great view. The looks that I was getting by some of them confirmed my thoughts and I'm sure that one or two of the customers bought more than they'd originally intended just so that they could look at my 'bits' for a bit longer.

After what seemed like ages, my body became less sensitive to the vibe and I started getting back to normal. The man, who had helped me and had kept turning to check on me (or look at my pussy and little tits), asked me if I was feeling better. When I said that I was, he put out his hand to help me stand up.

Thanking him I told him that I still wanted the T-shirt. He turned and picked one up from his table and passed it to me. Still feeling very horny I asked him if I could try it on.

"Sure," he said as he turned back to server another customer.

I guess that he expected me to try it on on top of my top and skirt but I was horny and wanted to get naked; so I did. I watched the man's customers watch me as I stripped and put the T-shirt on. It was just falling down my body as the man turned to see what his customers were looking at.

"A bit long;" he said, "do you want to try a smaller size?"

The T-shirt hem was longer than quite a few of my skirts so I asked him if I could. He passed me another T-shirt then turned back to serve another customer.

I pulled the first T-shirt off and put the second one on as some of the customers watched me. By the time the man turned back to me the second T-shirt was on me and just covering my pussy.

"This is the one -- thank you." I said.

As the man served another customer I took the T-shirt off and put my top and skirt back on then walked out of the gazebo to the front of the man's stall and waited to pay the man.

As he was getting my change I thanked him for letting me sit down for a while then turned to walk on. As I walked I smiled at the fact that I'd got naked behind him twice and he hadn't seen me naked even once.

There were a lot of people waiting for the tractor back to the campsite and the driver said that we could stand on the trailer if we wanted, but to make sure that we held onto the top rail all the time.

Well, it had got a bit windy by then and as the tractor rumbled along the road my skirt was blowing up giving some of the people sat down near me a great view of my butt and pussy. I was losing the battle with the vibe and just as we pulled onto the campsite another orgasm hit me. Someone had to tell me that we'd arrived and that I could get off the trailer.

We'd arranged to meet in the 'The Petrol Head' pub and when I got there I found Ryan sat round a table with some of the young men from the tents in front of ours. One of them saw me and stood up to let me sit next to Ryan. He asked me what I wanted to drink and then went to the bar.

As I sat down my skirt blew up and it was my bare butt that sat on the velvety material. Ryan immediately put a hand on my thigh and squeezed it, pulling my knees apart.

"Wow!" I heard from one of the men sat opposite me as my pussy became visible to him; and those either side of him.

"Are you sure that you're old enough to be in here?" The man opposite me asked; "you only look about 12 or 13."

"That pussy of yours looks plenty old enough to me." Another man said.

"Of course I am," I replied, "I've got my passport in the car to prove it if you don't believe me."

"Hey, that's okay honey; you don't have to prove anything to us; especially with that wet pussy staring us in the face;" said a third man.

"Yeah, it is cute isn't it?" Ryan said; "and you should see what she can put in it."

Even though I was feeling very horny, I still blushed at Ryan telling all those men that we put things into my pussy.

"Oh yeah, perhaps she should show us." I heard one of the men say, but I was looking at Ryan, not sure if I wanted to put on a show or not. It was a good job that I was all sexed up.

The man who was getting me a drink returned and put my drink on the table next to me. As he did so he looked straight at my pussy and I got a bit of a wet rush.

The man stood up straight and moved away and two or three phone camera flashed.

"Okay," Ryan said, "getting back to rules, do you really think that the FIA will bring back refuelling?"

Most of the men quickly got engrossed in the boring conversation but the man directly opposite me just sat there staring at my pussy. I looked up at him and squeezed my pussy muscles. He smiled and said,

"Nice!"

A bit later when there was a pause in the F1 conversation, Ryan asked me what I'd bought. When I told him he asked me to try it on so that he could see it. I got it out of the bag and started to put it on, on top of my top and skirt but Ryan stopped me and said that I had to take my top and skirt off first.

I looked round and said that it was too public so he asked the young men to stand up and form a wall so that the rest of the pub couldn't see me. They readily agreed and all stood up. The thing was that they all stood facing me.

"Men!" I said and slowly pealed my top then skirt off.

"I can't see!" one of the men at the end of the line said so I slowly did a 360 letting them have a good look at me before I put the T-shirt on.

I turned to face Ryan and he slid his hands up my legs and fingered me, saying,

"Shit girl; you're dripping."

"That's your fault." I replied. "That's what happens when you leave me and leave the vibe switched on."

"Fuck TT; sorry, I forgot all about that."

"Don't be, I had some very pleasant fun and it's less embarrassing getting changed in here when I'm like this."

Ryan grinned and put his hand in his pocket. The next thing that I felt was the vibe ramping up to full speed.

"Fuck Ryan," I said; "are you trying to make me cum in here, in front of all these guys?"

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 22

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds