• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Great Khan Ch. 01

The Great Khan Ch. 01

1234

Forward: This story was given to me as a challenge. Think of it as an alternate history to some degree. There are historical personages represented who interact with my invented characters. Feel free to ask which is which. There is plenty of graphic sex in this story, along with a lot of combat and violence. Just warning you now. Reviews and genuine critiques are welcome. Flames will be snickered at. Enjoy!

***

Chapter 1- Bos, saaral chono, 'Grey Wolf Rising'

Boldbator rode west now, intent on beating the wolf-winds home. He knew better than to be caught in the open, where the flesh could be stripped from one's bones like meat under a sharp knife and not even the sturdy ponies of his people endured the trials easily. The endless blue sky had given way to nearly black night, the firmament above ablaze with stars and the glow of Sar, the moon, illuminated his way. The steppe gave way before his tireless mount, bringing him ever closer to home and his family.

Before long, he could see fires flickering in the darkness and he gave in to the urge to shout in triumph at having outrun the winds. Moonlight eventually revealed the silhouettes of clusters of gers, the homes of his people. He blew a loud note on his horn, announcing his arrival. His pony snorted as he gently kicked the heels of his stout boots into its flanks and rode faster, eager for the comfort of its herd.

The small village, a collection of gers arranged in a circle, remained quiet, although a few people gathered inside the common area to greet him- at the fore was Kula, his younger brother and a fine warrior. Behind him stood Turkina, their mother, Boldbator's sister, Khorijin and his first wife, Sarantuya. The women all bowed respectfully, while his brother called loudly at his approach, holding a skin of koumiss overhead in salute.

"Brother!" Kula shouted in his gravelly voice, as if to defy the noise of the mighty north winds. "You have returned to us! You were victorious, then?"

Boldbator rode up and slipped easily off his horse, smacking it on the rump and sendig it trotting off to its covered pen, where the other ponies were gathered. He held up a sturdy leather bag, the bottom of which was browning and sticky. He patted the hilt of his sword with his free hand.

"My yataghan tasted Delger's neck, the dog barely put up a fight." Boldbator replied, tossing the bag to the ground. The end opened and a grisly severed head rolled out, the face still registering the victim's shock at having been liberated from its body.

"Then your father is avenged," Turkina said solemnly, poking the head with the toe of her shoe. "Arslan's spirit will know peace now, and serve in the celestial army without distraction. Well done, my son. You honour the Tengger people."

Boldbator sighed in satisfaction, mostly thankful to have outrun the winds. He had set forth to avenge the murder of his father, Arslan, at the hands of the Sukh tribe, refusing any escort, even from his brother. He had recieved a vision from Umay, the goddess, instructing him to take on this great task alone, lest the birth of his destiny and a new world be prevented.

He had infiltrated the Sukh lands under cover of night, killing silently until he found Delger, orkhan of his treacherous tribe. Their fight had been brief but fierce, ending only when Boldbator managed to slash Delger across the knee, sending him to the ground. He then removed the man's head before Delger's warrior's arrived. Boldbator used a thunderbomb to scatter his foes and then fled from the ger. He set fire to several structures in the ensuing panic, making sure they did not have the time or resources to follow him.

"Come then, I would celebrate my return," he announced, taking both his wife and his sister around the waist and holding them close. "To my ger, I shall tell the people of Tengger about my battle come the morn."

Kula and Turkina both nodded and returned to their ger. Boldbator, as orkhan of the Tengger people since his father's death, resided in his own ger, separate from his immediate family except for his sister, whom he had claimed due to a vision and was now his concubine. It was said in ancient lore that any woman who counted one hundred stars on a bright night would receive a vision of her husand-to-be. Both Khorijin and Sarantuya had recieved these visions although it caused bad blood between them. They had nearly killed one another several times before Boldbator intervened, taking Sarantuya for his wife and making his sister his official first concubine, their ranks now equal in the eyes of the Steppe Peoples.

A servant opened the flap of his ger and closed it hastily, making sure to keep out the draft. The sting of the cold night air was replaced by the heavy, deep scent of the hearth, burning with the cloying, pungent smell of yak chips. He pulled off his fur-lined hat and sturdy boots, stretching his toes after the hours of riding. Thewomen helped him remove his del, the heavily-lined jacket his people wore to keep out the cold. Beneath this he wore raw silk breeches and a tunic, which covered his powerful frame.

His ger, that of the orkhan, was more ornate than most, the walls lined with thick, insulating rugs and treasures of successful raids against other tribes or daring incursions across the tsagaan kherem, that mighty wall that separated the Steppe peoples from the empires of China. Gold, silver and weapons had been brought back, along with women and skilled artists or artisans. His Chinese bride, whose name had once been Mai but was now Galina, knelt and bowed low at his approach.

"Welcome home, nökhör," she intoned humbly, an exquisite trait that his wife and sister-concubine could not stand. "I am glad to see you are safe."

However much she might have hated the Tengger for taking her away from her civilized people, Galina was now genuinely grateful to always see Boldbator alive, because her death was certain if he was ever to perish. These were the realities of life on the steppes and she had learned them well, seemingly. She was once the daughter of an important minister in the Song empire but the city they had resided in was sacked and burned to the ground in a single night by a Tengger army led by Boldbator's father, Arslan. Boldbator himself had slain her father and his guards, earning him the right to keep her as part of his plunder.

But she had proven literate, even more so than the Uyghur scribes they'd captured and she had a strong command of the Kalkha-Mongol language now, so he honoured her as his wife, always certain to make sure that Sarantuya understood that she still came first.

"What will you drink tonight, husband?" Sarantuya asked. "Do you desire koumiss, airag or your süütei tea?"

He smiled at her inference- she generally referred to sexual congress with his sister as koumiss, that being fermented mare's milk mixed with blood, herself as airag, the same milk without the barbarous notion of blood or to Galina as salted milk-tea, which was meant to disparage her delicacy.

"I would have all three after tonight," he declared, grinning wolfishly. "And let not my drinks run dry!"

The three women all bowed, even more excited than they were jealous of one another. They had achieved a sort of harmony between the three of them, even if they Sarantuya and Khorijin occasionally still came to blows when no one was looking. It suited them and a rough affection had developed over the course of time, one that Boldbator saw no reason to interfere with. They were all devoted to him and he would have it no other way.

Besides, when his bloodlust was up upon returning from battle, it sometimes took all three of them to satiate his desires. The wise ones had not been in best when they predicted that the spirit of Daichin Tengri, the red god of war, resided within him.

The three woman all disrobed one another, finally standing naked before the lord of the Tengerr tribe- Sarantuya was the tallest, coming from a family Arslan had allied with to secure his hold over their people. She was fairer-skinned than Khorijin, her build slender and somewhat girlish. Boldbator's younger sister was more ample, although far from being either fat or solidly built- Khorijin had always wanted to fight as a warrior alongside her brothers, until her star-vision declared that she would be his wife. She often acted as his bahatuur, his bodyguard, if only in an unofficial capacity. Her bust was large, her hips strong and her legs athletic. Her dark hair was offset by her unusually light brown eyes.

Mai, or Galina, was the shortest and slightest of build, almost seeming to bend like a reed before the other two. But she was fair-skinned and her raven hair was sumptuous and beautiful, like midnight silk. Her breasts seemed large against her tiny frame and she took especial care of herself to remain Chinese-looking, at her husband's command. It intrigued him and made her stand out as a great prize.

These three now stood before him, naked and waiting. Behind them, near the back of the ger, awaited the kang, the great wooden-framed bed, on which were piled endless furs and silk blankets. Every ger relied on this bed and entire families slept on it together to preserve their body heat against the merciless winters. Below the elevated frame of the kang was a yak-chip fire smouldering and helping to keep everyone warm.

Kula's bed was easily big enough for the four of them. And it had the battle scars to show it.

The women approached and began to undress him, removing his undergarments until he too was naked- Galina shivered at the sight of his powerful body. Most of these northern nomads, these Yěmán rén as her people called them, were squat, brutish and ugly, but Boldbator was somehow different. In all his barbaric splendour, he seemed somehow like a dignified warlord rather than a mere uncultured chieftain. She had taught him letters and how to read, something none of his peers could do. He had been smart enough to keep this a secret, however, lest the advantage be lost.

His body was strong, clean-limbed, with muscles and sinews like ship's cables. Unlike most of the Tengger men, he was not bow-legged from spending so much time in the saddle and was swift as a deer when he ran. His hair was thick and black as the night, as were his eyes, which glinted like stars in his bronze face. Scars stood out on his skin, like symbols of his valour and fearlessness in the face of death. To have so many scars at so young an age...

Then she remembered he had been riding and fighting since before he was fifteen. He was little more than sixteen when the Tengger had come across the Wall and destroyed her town, taking her prisoner. She had been with him for three years now and in spite of how much she hated the Tengger, she had come to appreciate Boldbator and perhaps felt genuine affection for him. She maybe even looked forward to bearing his child one day.

They surrounded his body with theirs, pressing against him sensuously. Sarantuya kissed her way along his jaw and nibbled at his ear while Khorijin caressed his chest and abdomen, tracing her fingers between his rippling muscles. Galina knelt humbly in front of him, kissing his waist and strong hips before pressing her lips to his manhood and slowly taking it inside her mouth. She felt him swell as she slid her tongue around his length and he grew hard, clearly full of ardour. Her dainty hand wrapped around the thickening shaft as her lips formed a seal. She bobbed back and forth slowly, humming gently and feeling him tremble at her touch. She alone of the three women had recieved any training during their youth at being a competent lover and it showed. For all their eagerness, Khorijin and Sarantuya could not match her bedding skills.

Khorijin now nudged Galina aside, taking over sucking on her brother's cock while the Chinese girl snaked herself around behind and kissed and nibbled her way up his back. Boldbator had pulled Sarantuya close, kissing her deeply. She moaned as their tongues explored one another's mouths and she shuddered as he put a strong hand on her breast and squeezed. His sheer power sometimes cowed her but more often than not enthralled her, she reveled in it.

Sarantuya stepped over Khorijin's kneeling form, planting her legs on either side of her rival-lover. This nestled her already moist womanhood against her husband's throbbing shaft as his sister sucked ardently on it. She shuddered and moaned as Khorijin's tongue snaked against her slippery lips and was thankful that Galina had taught them both how to trim or even shave their thick bushes, making the experience more pleasurable for all of them. Galina was the only one who went completely hairless, as this was apparently an affectation amongst the noble class of her people. The two Tengerr women simply kept their thatches neatly trimmed and managable, which Boldbator liked.

Galina bit at his trapezius while reaching around and raking her nails across his chest. One of his arms reached behind and squeezed her cheek while the other hand gripped Sarantuya's breast, causing her to moan into his mouth in pain and delight.

"You are very strong tonight, ezen," Sarantuya murmured through the kiss. "Great must your victory have been if your need is so powerful."

By way of response, Boldbator pulled back from the kiss and tossed her to the bed with an almost casual brutality. She tumbled into the piles of furs and sheets where she waited, spreading herself wantonly and pleading to be joined. He next took Galina by the hair and directed her toward the kang, where she crawled between Sarantuya's legs and began kissing and lapping at her pussy hungrily. Boldbator was the only man she'd ever known but she was no stranger to the love of women. Spending her time in the stately Song court, ruled over stale Confucian values, she was to remain sacred to one man, but there were no morals about sexuality and love between women. She and her sisters and other courtiers had idled away countless hours in one another's embraces before the storm from the north had destroyed their entire world.

Boldbator took hold of his sister's thick black hair and pumped his hips back and forth eagerly, sliding his throbbing cock in and out of her mouth. She had clasped onto his buttocks to steady herself and she fought him for control of the pleasuring. She slid her tongue around his shaft and hummed, sending tingles through him while she fondled his sac. When he could take no more, he pulled her to her feet and put her on the bed with her sister-wives. He made her clamber over Sarantuya's body and she laid down on top of her, kissing the taller girl fiercely. Galina now licked and nibbled at both their slits as they ground their bodies together in deep need.

Boldbator kept the Chinese girl pinned down while he lay over her and spread her legs wide. She moaned loudly as he pressed his cock to her dripping entrance and pushed deep inside. Her fingers gripped Khorijin's thighs as he stretched her mercilessly. Without waiting, he began pumping back and forth inside her, her tight tunnel squeezing him. She squirmed back and up against him, shuddering deliciously at his raw power.

Sarantuya and Khorijin were still kissing greedily, groping one another's breasts and grinding their wet pussies together as Galina licked at them. She tongued Khorijin's clit, causing the woman to groan. She slid a finger inside Satantuya, her slippery slit gripping tight. The woman's salty tang thrilled her, bringing back heady memories of her life in the enclosed compounds of her father.

Then Boldbator pulled out of her and pushed her forward roughly. With practiced skill, Galina squirmed over Sarantuya while Khorijin moved aside. The Chinese girl turned around and sat lightly on Sarantuya's face. The tall woman wrapped her hands around Galina's thighs and snaked her tongue deep inside the proferred slit. Galina cried out lustily while Khorijin straddled Sarantuya's hips and then leaned forward. She kissed Galina hungrily, their tongues plunging as she ground her hips down into Sarantuya's, their pussylips mingling wetly. She mauled the prostrate girl's breasts as she felt Boldbator part her legs and slide his cock inside her.

He thumped his hips against his sister's ass while he fucked her hard, just how she liked it. She may have been a submissive wife in most respects, but she was sexually competitive, even with him. She squeezed her muscles around him, flexing and contracting in a wicked rhythm. If she could, she would make him cum inside her, leaving none for Sarantuya, a small triumph over first wife.

Sarantuya pushed up with her hips, mushing her pussy into her rival's, eager to feel her husband's cock. The shaft slid along her lips as it moved in and out of Khorijin, sending shivers of pleasure through her, desperate for more. She gasped and shook as he finally pushed deep inside her, pressing down on his sister's body. Khorijin's back arched as she sucked wilfully on Galina's breasts. The Chinese girl whimpered and cradled her sister-wife's head, loving the feel of Khorijin's teeth biting on her nipple while Sarantuya lashed her pussy.

Boldbator gripped his sister's hips, thrusting as he felt her clench him. She fought him for control but he knew that she was distracted by Sarantuya's ministrations beneath her. His sister was the strongest of the three women, though not the most skilled at lovemaking. Of the three, she had been his lover the longest, almost since he'd learned to ride a horse and fight. But Khorijin would not match him if she relied on strength. She was proving resistant to Galina's advice on sexual matters, moreso than Sarantuya was, always eager to keep her rank as first and preminent wife of the Tengger orkhan.

But the long road and the savagery of the battle he'd fought meant his ardour was high and he was not terribly interested in prolonging his climax. He could feel his stomach stiffening and the tensing of his thighs. The bubbling buildup in his loins was beginning and he knew it would not be long. He began a series of concerted thrusts, gripping her hips hard.

Khorijin gasped and then moaned, knowing that he was about to cum, desperate to feel his essence inside her. She bit down on Galina's nipple, causing the Chinese girl to keen in shameless delight. She squirmed down hard on Sarantuya's face, shuddering as she got wetter, feeling her pussy beginning to contract...

Boldbator growled as he slammed his hips forward and held them, pumping his seed deep inside his sister. Khorijin sighed almost in relief as she came, pressing her sticky pussy down onto Sarantuya's, but then whined in protest as he pulled out of her and slid into his first wife, releasing his cum into her as well. Sarantuya pressed back against him desperately while Galina smothered her face with her womanly essence. Galina screamed into Khorijin's mouth as she came, shaking as the orgasm gripped her.

Saruntuya collapsed back into the bed, shaking like a leaf on the wind or ripples on the waters of Baigali nuur. She felt Khorijin stretch out beside her while Galina clambered forward, sucking hungrily on Boldbator's cock, draining the last of his offering. She hummed contentedly as she pumped her tiny hand along his length, twisting gently, a technique some of the most refined courtesans in the Song had taught her.

Finally, Boldbator laid down, between Sarantuya and Khorijin while Galina stretched out on top of him. The three women caressed him gently, expressing a dutiful gratitude. He was the orkhan of the proud Tengger people, conquerors of the Adalji clan, scourge of Xinhetou and horse-lords of the Namdan Plains.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Great Khan Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds