• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy Saw Ch. 02

Daddy Saw Ch. 02

12

All characters engaged in sex acts are over 18.

Feedback is always appreciated. If you're not into incest, please just move along.

*****

Erin was in a state of bliss. She had seduced her father a month before and at least once a week he had come to her home and had fucked her soundly. When he left she felt incredibly well fucked, but still hungered for more. Each day that Frank visited she treated her husband, James, to a slow blowjob that ended with her swallowing his cum before she sucked him hard again so that he could fuck her. The power she felt was incredible, she felt as if there wasn't anything she couldn't do.

Her father had just left and she turned off the video camera that was resting on the bookshelf. It had been pointed right at the couch where Frank had flipped her short, flouncy skirt up and spanked her bottom until it was a bright pink. Erin had made it a point to look right at the camera as her father spanked her and then he made her ride his cock while sitting on the couch. Her pussy was still full of his thick sperm and she quivered in joy at the thought.

Erin sent James a quick email at work, telling him that she had been a very bad girl and that she needed Daddy to punish her when he got home. Her stomach was in knots as she waited for her husband to arrive. She planned to show him the video she had made with her father. James had told her to suck her father's cock, but that was in the throes of passion and she had never brought the subject up otherwise. A part of her worried that James would be very upset, but she couldn't bear to keep the secret any longer.

That night after dinner, Erin took a shower and put on makeup, dressing up like a young school girl, complete with a white oxford shirt and a green and black checkered skirt. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she put on black patent leather shoes over white crotchless pantyhose. Checking herself in the mirror, she looked just like a Catholic school girl. Pinching her nipples until they stood out, she left the bedroom to find her husband.

James was sitting at his desk looking over the mail when Erin came into the den.

"I'm ready, daddy," Erin said softly. When he turned to look she stood with her head down and her hands clasped together behind her back. Erin looked up to see that he was stunned, but he recovered quickly. "I'm ready to be spanked, daddy."

James got up from the desk and moved towards her. Erin walked out to the living room and waited for him to sit on the couch. When her husband sat down, she crawled across his lap, offering him her ass. James rubbed her ass gently at first and Erin ground her pussy into his leg as his fingers squeezed and probed her flesh.

"What did you do that was so bad?"

"I'm afraid to tell you, daddy," Erin said, the butterflies in her stomach coming to life with a fury.

"Why are you afraid?" James asked, his curiosity piqued. He took a playful swat at his wife's ass.

"Spank me and then I'll tell you," Erin breathed, her body coming alive with desire mixed with the nerves she was feeling a new experience for her.

James swatted her ass a couple of times. "Like that?"

"Harder, I've been a terribly naughty girl, daddy."

James flipped up the skirt and saw the crotchless hose. He lifted his arm high and brought it down swiftly. The sound of his hand smacking her exposed cheeks filled the room. Erin winced at the contact, but did not cry out. Again and again he brought his hand down on his wife's ass, spanking her until her cheeks were bright red. The smell of her aroused cunt was filling the room and his nostrils were flaring from the scent.

"What did you do, you slutty girl?" James demanded, not pausing in his discipline of her ass.

"I fucked my daddy!" Erin cried out.

James froze, his arm in midair. Then Erin pushed play on the remote control in her hand. The television screen flashed and there was his wife on the same couch being spanked in much the same way, except the man doing the spanking was Frank, his father in law. Erin held her breath, afraid to make a sound as her husband watched her bent over her father's lap, her ass bare. The sound of the slaps to her butt came out like a distant pop gun punctuated by her delightful squeals.

The movie kept playing and there was silence in the room. Erin worried that she had gone to far, that James would be furious with her, but for the moment he seemed unable to do anything but watch. The spanking ended quickly, it was only a dozen quick smacks, before Frank pushed her off and then undid his pants. Erin felt James' hand come down gently on her backside as he continued to be enthralled by the screen.

On the TV Erin backed up until she was straddling her father's lap, his cock standing up and proud. She took hold of the tower of flesh and guided it between her legs so that the head was pressed against her slippery lips and then she sank down on it. Frank's loud groan could be heard clearly as Erin slid down his shaft, taking the length inside of her. Erin fucked her father slowly at first, but her pace picked up quickly and soon the sounds of her moans and cries of, "Fuck me, daddy!" came steadily from the screen.

Beneath her, Erin felt James' cock press into her firmly. He was turned on! Seizing the moment, she slipped from his lap and knelt between his legs, working with trembling fingers to undo his pants and free him. She pulled back his underwear and took hold of his heated flesh in her hand, her fingers barely able to encircle his shaft. She looked up at her husband, but his eyes were still riveted to the screen. With relief settling on her, Erin took his cock into her mouth and sucked it lovingly.

She sucked his cock like it might be her last. Her mouth felt so full with him lodged between her lips, but she loved every second of it. Spit and drool covered his velvety skin as she worked him with a fervor, worshipping her husbands cock for all she was worth. Taking it out of her mouth, she stroked him, rubbing it against her face and whimpering softly. James' eyes were glazed over with lust as he watched her amateur performance.

From the television Erin's moans were getting higher pitched. Erin knew that the show was almost over, she was cumming on her father's cock and he was going to fill her pussy with his load any second now. Taking James' cock back into her mouth, she sucked for all she was worth. Her tongue teased just under the crown, back and forth in rapid fashion. Her effort was rewarded by James' ragged breath and his thrashing hips. Her husband came in her mouth just as her father came in her pussy on the television.

James threw his head back as his orgasm tore through him. He shouted a strangled cry as Erin's mouth forced the seed from his nuts and sucked his load down greedily. When his cock finished jerking and she had swallowed his cum, his cock was still hard.

"Play it again!" James pushed her away and tore his pants off. Erin did as he said and when the video started again he pushed her to the carpeted floor onto her hands and knees. Her skirt was pushed up over her waist again and he moved up behind her. He pushed two fingers into her sopping pussy easily and then lined up his cock to her gasping cunt before thrusting himself into her forcefully.

Erin gasped and then thrust back, pushing her ass back onto his cock. His fingers dug into her hips as he held her tight and began to fuck her slowly. They watched the spanking again in silence, the only sounds coming from the television and their bodies coming together. When the movie came to the part where Erin sat on her father's cock James moaned loudly and began to fuck her faster. Their rhythm built speed until her husband was pounding her pussy mercilessly as she was getting fucked on the screen.

Her pussy was creaming steadily, her orgasms coming in waves every few seconds, leaving her limp and exhausted. James was holding her up as he fucked her cunt like he wanted to punish it! Erin slumped forward, unable to hold herself up, pushing her ass higher into the air. Once again her cries became a pitch higher on the television and on cue James' cock grew even harder inside of her. James filled her pussy with cum just as her father was filling her on the television.

They collapsed on the floor and lay breathing heavily for a long time. She crawled to her husband and lay her head on his chest, the thumping of his heart loud in her ears. When at last they had recovered, James took hold of her head and turned her towards him.

"I want to fuck Mommy."

Erin smiled brightly, her eyes flashing with delight.

***

Frank pulled up to his daughter's home again. It had been eight weeks since he'd started coming to her house and fucking her while James was at work. He had felt a few guilty thoughts about the whole ordeal, but it wasn't enough to keep him away. Janice wasn't much for sex the last few years anyway, so what was it hurting?

He stepped out of the car and made his way to the front door, his cock already becoming hard at the thought of what lay in store inside. He knocked on the door and a moment later it opened, his breath catching in his throat as he took his daughter in.

Erin, always beautiful in his eyes, stood in the open door in a demi cup bustier, frilly panties and white lace stockings. Her hair was brushed out straight and was pulled forward over her left shoulder. Her tits nearly spilled out of the top and his mouth watered at the thought of sucking on her sweet melons. His cock lurched in his pants at the sight of her and he stepped inside quickly.

"Welcome back, daddy!" Erin greeted him cheerily. "I'm so glad you are here!" She closed the door and then pressed herself up against her father. Her tits pressed against his chest and he cupped her full ass as he kissed her wetly.

Their tongues darted into each other's mouths in a kiss no father and daughter should share. The delightful thrill of doing something so taboo made it all the hotter for Frank. Each time he was with Erin he remembered her as a young woman and all the times she had inadvertently flashed her body at him. He never thought that a day would come when he would be fucking his own daughter!

Erin led him down the hall to her bedroom and pushed him onto the bed. She began to undo his pants and was hungrily reaching for his cock. He loved that his daughter loved to give head. Janice was never much for it and though he would ask, she would only give it a lick or two before moving on.

Erin seemed to get off on the act and that made it even better for him. She moaned and groaned as she took his cock into her mouth, sliding her hand up and down his shaft, rotating her grip to touch every part of him. She would take it out of her mouth and slap her lips with it, rub her face with the shaft, all the things he'd seen in porn movies. It was incredible and it never failed to make him rock hard.

She would look him in the eyes and then take as much of his cock as she could handle. The feeling of his cock sliding into her throat was the hottest thing he'd ever experienced and though she couldn't take all of him, she would stroke the remaining part of his slippery cock with her hand.

"Daddy, I have to ask a special favor," Erin said after sucking on him for a while. Frank was grateful for the pause, he was nearly ready to cum as it was.

"Anything baby," he assured her.

"Oh you may not say that after I ask you, daddy," Erin teased. Taking him back into her mouth quickly to wet his cock with her spit. She pulled back and held her mouth over the head of his cock, letting saliva drip obscenely onto the tip before she worked it into his shaft with her soft hand. "You see daddy, this isn't for me. It's for James."

Frank opened his eyes and looked at his daughter. She was fucking hot kneeling between his legs, his rampant cock in her small hands. Worry crept up and darkened his look.

"What is it that James wants?"

Erin smiled, seeing his doubt. "Don't worry daddy, it's nothing to do with you! James wants to fuck Mom." She stroked his cock slowly, staring at him intently.

The thought that another man would want to fuck his wife suddenly made Frank jealous. That the man was his son in law made him a little mad. He looked back at his daughter, kneeling before him, his cock wet with her spit as she stroked him, he had to admit that it was a bit late to be upset.

"Why?" It was the only thing he could think to ask. A part of him didn't want to give up his wife, but he also realized it might be the price he'd be forced to pay for his time with Erin.

"He sees how much I love to fuck my daddy, he wants to fuck his mommy."

"He's seen us?"

Erin smiled that mischievous smile she'd had since she was a girl. "Oh yes daddy, I've shown him the videos!"

"Videos? As in more than one?" Frank started to feel panic grip him.

"Yes daddy," Erin said, licking his cock again, making sure he was slick. "He loves to watch us and then he fucks me super hard!"

"Well then why does he want your mother?"

"Because, he wants to fuck his mother!" Erin said it as if it should be obvious.

"But she's not his mother, she's your mother," Frank argued.

"We know," Erin said matter of factly, "but his mother will never go for it and we know it. Mom will."

"Your mother will go for it? How do you know that?"

"Don't you worry about that, daddy. I just wanted to get your permission first. Is it okay if James fucks mom?" She squeezed his cock as she said the words, causing him to groan.

Frank knew he was trapped. If he said no, Erin would likely cut him off, or worse. She could tell Janice about everything and then he'd be really screwed. He didn't much like the idea, but he saw that he had no choice.

"If you think you can make it happen, then go for it. If it doesn't work, does that mean you and I have to stop?"

"Oh daddy, I could never stop fucking you! I'm a slutty daughter who likes her daddy way too much to stop fucking him!" She stood up and crawled up on the bed. "I want to give you something special today, for being such a nice daddy, but first you have to lick my pussy really good, okay?"

Frank agreed and spun about on the bed, finding himself seated between his daughter's legs. She pulled her knees back and pulled her panties off. He was face to face with her puffy, pink pussy. It was slick and glistening as he looked at it. Erin took hold of his face as he lowered himself between her thighs and guided his mouth to her cunt. Frank licked at her gash, the lips wet and sweet as he tasted her. She moved her hips to position his tongue just where she wanted it.

Erin came quickly and loudly. Her fingers were entwined in his hair and she lifted her hips to give him easier access to her flowing honey. Frank had never been much for pussy eating, but he found that his daughter's enthusiasm made him happy to do it. He was quickly licking her with passion in a matter of minutes. She came a number of times and soon it was spilling out of her pussy in a steady flow, soaking her thighs and the bed beneath her.

"Finger my ass, daddy," Erin whined. "Make my ass wet!"

Frank did as she asked, sliding his fingers into her pussy first and then teasing her asshole with the wet tips. He worked the tip of his finger into her back door and she began to writhe on the bed uncontrollably. His cock, already hard from the earlier blowjob, pulsed as he guessed at what his daughter would want next.

Erin came as he pushed his finger into her butt. Her hips were lifted off the bed as she tried to back away from his fingers, but he pressed forward. He couldn't believe how tight she was back there, but it excited him beyond belief.

"Enough!" Erin cried out, spinning over onto her stomach. She reached for a bottle on the nightstand and squirted some lube onto her fingers which she began to work into her little asshole. "Here," she said, handing him the bottle. "Lube up your cock, it will make it easier to take."

Frank sat up on his knees and poured some lube into his hand. He took hold of his cock and made it slippery with the oily liquid. When he finished, Erin was face down and ass up on the bed. Her hand was busy between her legs and her fingers were fluttering over her pussy as she kept herself in a state of high arousal.

"Fuck my ass, daddy. Please?" She whimpered sexily.

Frank felt his cock grow even harder at the sound of her words. He knelt behind her, his cock aimed at the bullseye between her cheeks and he pressed forward. Erin braced herself as the spongy head invaded her virgin channel.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," she breathed again and again. "Oh god, it's so thick! It feels like you are splitting me open! Don't stop!" Frank had thought to pause, but kept moving forward slowly at her words.

Soon the crown slipped in past her sphincter and she groaned loudly. The feeling of being inside her ass was nothing like he'd ever felt before. Janice certainly never had any desire for anal sex! Her body clamped down on his cock in a painful pinch and for a second, Frank wondered if he could even do this.

"Give me a second daddy," Erin begged. "Pour lube into my ass and work your cock back and forth."

Frank did as she said, taking the bottle and squirting the oily substance right where his cock disappeared into her ass. He stroked slowly back and forth, working the lube into her butt. Within a minute it was loosening up and he was able to push more of his cock into his daughter's tight ass.

"Oh fuck, daddy! Oh fuck! You are the first one to fuck my ass! Fuck my ass, daddy!"

Frank loved the dirty talk his daughter spewed. It was so much more than his wife or any other woman he'd been with had ever done. She seemed to love fucking him so much that it made the whole experience so much more than he'd ever felt. Soon Frank was stroking two thirds of his cock in and out of his daughter. Erin held on for dear life as he sawed in and out of her.

"Oh I'm cumming daddy! You are making me cum fucking my ass!"

Frank felt his daughter's orgasm and it made her ass squeeze his dick even more. The pressure was too much for him and he thrust into her as far as he dared, his cock spewing the hot sticky seed deep inside her ass. Erin screamed and her body began to shake until she collapsed under him. He fell with her, his cock still inside her ass, his cum erupting in a never ending flow of hot love.

Erin lay trembling on the bed when he pulled from her body. He lay next to her and wrapped his arms around her and she kissed him with pursed lips as she tried to regain control of herself. For long minutes he held her until he realized that she had curled into him and fallen asleep.

***

Later that night Erin lay in bed with James, her hand stroking his cock as she recounted the events of her encounter with her father. Her husband sucked at her tit, his fingers playing lightly with her pussy.

"So I asked my dad if it was okay if you fucked mom," Erin said. "He seemed shocked that you'd want to, but he gave in." She felt her husbands cock become harder at her words. He really liked the idea of fucking her mother and so did she. Erin wanted to watch as her husband slipped his cock into her mother's pussy.

Janice was a good looking woman, especially for her age. Erin thought she was always a bit too uptight though and seemed to challenge Frank on occasion. Frank was too much of a gentleman to call her out on her bullshit, though. What Erin wouldn't have given to see her dad put her mother in her place a time or two. Certainly the woman deserved it more than once.

Erin tried to understand her sudden desire to see her mother disciplined. Perhaps it was because she was never spanked as a child that she herself enjoyed it so much now and wanted her mother to feel the same pain. It was always her mother who had punished her when Erin was growing up, perhaps that was why she felt the need to see her punished as well. An idea began forming in her mind, a plan of sorts.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy Saw Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds