• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Manufactured Bliss Ch. 01

Manufactured Bliss Ch. 01

The screen came to life, a slow moving spiral turning round and round. Rachel's voice spoke in his headphones. 'Now my slave, I will tell you who you are, and this will make you happy, won't it?'

He nodded happily, whatever pleased Mistress Rachel would make him so happy, it was all he cared about.

How all this happened, he couldn't remember. He didn't want to, he didn't care...

John sat at the bar slowly drinking his beer, looking around the room. He was tired after work and just wanted to relax and go home. As he scanned the room his eyes fell on a black haired woman a few seats away, she was staring intently at him, a faint smile on her lips. He nervously smiled back, the woman was definitely out of his league but she stood and walked towards him.

'Hi' John said, trying to play it cool. The woman simply stood staring at him, still subtly smiling. 'Um... would you like a drink?' he said.

'Hmmmm... why don't I buy you one instead' she answered, her smile widening as her left hand slowly came to rest on John's thigh, moving slowly in and up, lightly brushing his crotch for the briefest moment.

'Uuuh, ok' he couldn't believe this was happening. He was well built and not bad looking, but he lacked confidence and was always bad at talking to women. He returned his attention to the woman just in time to take the beer she offered him. 'Thank you' he said, mentally pushing himself to say something more, anything 'So, what's your name?'

The woman laughed softly, lightly running fingernails up John's leg and back down again, he was struggling not to let himself get too erect but felt himself harden slowly as she continued to move her nails on him, randomly applying a little pressure with her nails. 'I don't think you need to know that John... not right now'

'Have we met?' the words just come out of his mouth as he suddenly began to feel strange. 'Hey...what the fu...' he said feebly as the woman leaned forward and pressed her lips to his grabbing his cock.

'Shhhhh John, just relax' she said quietly into his ear, laughing softly before she lightly ran the tip of her tongue over his ear lobe. He had flashes of what came next, being out in the night air, a car, streetlights passing, then, nothing.

He woke groggily, looking around as his vision came into focus. Slowly sensations returned to him, he was cold, dizzy, weak. He quickly realised he was naked, lying in a bare room, dimly lit with no furniture of any kind. His hands moved to cover himself instinctively and at that moment he realised that his wrists were cuffed behind him. Panic set in as he struggled, feeling a strange sensation on his penis, he looked down to see a chastity device, locked tightly in place. The woman from the bar flashed into his mind, what had she done?

He had given up struggling and lay there for some time when he heard a noise behind him. Heels clicking on the floor, high heeled shoe stepped down in front of him as a woman moved over him and knelt down, stroking his cheek. It was her. The woman. 'Hello, sleepy' she giggled. She was wearing a tight short skirt and tight fitting blouse, opened at the top to reveal he large breasts.

John tried to speak but she put her hand over his mouth 'Shhhhhh' she said softly, pressing her palm tighter over his mouth, only then did he feel the pill in her hand, pressed against his lips. He tried to pull away but the woman reached down in one hand cupping his balls and squeezing hard. 'Be a good boy John, don't make me hurt you'. He winced in pain as her grip tightened for a few seconds before relenting and swallowing the pill.

'Very good' she said soothingly, releasing her grip and slowly stroking his balls and thigh before dragging her nails across his leg, giggling as John winced again. Slowly he started to feel dizzier and dizzier, like he did that night at the bar. The woman was speaking to him again, but the words made no sense to him. His vision blurred, a static noise filled his ears. Darkness.

This time, his senses recovered faster. He couldn't see, there was something over his eyes, no, his whole head. Other than that he was naked. He was tied in a kneeling position, secured at the wrists and ankles. He could here two muffled voices talking nearby, impossible to understand.

Suddenly there was a much clearer voice in his ear, he must be wearing headphones he thought to himself. He recognised her voice, the same woman. ' Now John, we want you to stay calm and relaxed. It will be easier that way. We can do it the hard way, but you'll just be wasting time... rest assured, we will break you.

He was thinking about what that could mean when he felt something press against his face. 'Now... breathe deepy'. John panicked and tried to hold his breath, feeling his heart pumping faster. 'John...we can wait till you pass out if we have to. Just breathe deep'. He gave up and slowly inhaled, feeling a heady warmth rush over his body followed by a tingling sensation.' Very good... you're a good boy, John... such a good boy.

He felt a hand press against the front of what was covering his head and suddenly he could see. There was a screen in front of him that slowly brightened to display a slowly turning spiral. The headphones covering his ear made a long steady high pitched tone, the woman spoke again. 'Now let the poppers do their work... you will inhale them when commanded, you will do as we say and you will feel soooo good, understand?'. John was tired and disoriented, he nodded slowly.

He didn't know how long he knelt there, focussing on the spiral, listening to the woman speaking, commanding him, guiding him. Slowly, he forgot that he was John, slowly he learned to obey, that obedience was pleasure and that pleasure was all he wanted.

This time when he woke he was seated in a chair, wrists secured to the arms, ankles tied to the legs. The woman was standing opposite him. 'Hello Mistress Rachel' he responded automatically. He wondered for a second how he knew the woman's name, but the thought disappeared as quickly as it had entered his mind.

'Who are you?' Rachel asked him.

'I am your slave' again, the same automatic response, the same confusion as to how he knew these things, as though they were facts.

'Why does my slave exist?'

'To serve Mistress Rachel'

Rachel produced a small vial from her pocket, removed the lid and held it in front of her slave's nose. 'Breathe' she commanded.

He inhaled deeply, feeling the rush come over him. She repeated the process a few times, switching nostrils with every inhale. Stepping back and smiling at her slaves relaxed, vacant face, she crossed her arms. 'Now slave, we will begin to make you into something...special. You have been broken, programmed, enslaved. Now, you will be remade... and this will make me very happy'

The thought of Rachel being happy, filled him with a happiness he had never felt before, he yearned to do anything she wanted, anything at all. She stepped forward, produced a thin collar from her pocket and closed it around his neck. She attached a small lead to the collar and began to untie him.

'Kneel', she commanded. He complied instantly.

'Follow'. He moved without thinking, following his mistress, happily empty headed and obedient.

They entered a room down the hall from where he had woken. It was empty save for a small table, some equipment and a large screen. 'Get on the table' Rachel ordered. Once he was on it she guided him into a kneeling position and fastened his wrists and ankles in place. Next he pulled a hood onto his head and then slid a pair of headphones on over the hood, muffling his ears.

The screen came to life, a slow moving spiral turning round and round. Rachel's voice spoke in his headphones. 'Now my slave, I will tell you who you are, and this will make you happy, won't it?'

He nodded happily, whatever pleased Mistress Rachel would make him so happy, it was all he cared about.

The spiral on the screen slowly faded, it was replaced by images of naked men. Men fucking masked slaves, getting blowjobs, spanking slaves, cumming on their faces. 'This will be your life now, slave.' Rachel explained. 'To serve me, you will serve others. This is my will, and so it is yours'.

The images continued to play, the instructions slowly pouring into the slave's empty mind, for hours it continued.

Sometime later, John came to his senses, he was being untied, he was himself again, he was John. 'What...?' he began.

The woman in front of him finished untying him from the chair, he was dressed in the clothes he had worn that night at the bar, but he had no recollection of where he was or what he had been doing, until she looked at him and smiling, said one word: 'Remember'.

John's head reeled as all the time he had spent here, captive came flooding back, parts were patchy but others were very clear. He shot up out of the chair and pushed the woman away. 'Get the fuck away from me you bitch' he shouted. She stood back smirking as he looked around and found the door. He ran through it and down a hall, franticly searching for a way out. He eventually found a a door marked as an exit. He tried it. Locked. 'Fuck' he cursed to himself.

The sound of heels slowly clicking on the floor made him realise the woman was casually following him. He turned and screamed 'Let me out of here right fucking now!'

She stopped, tilting her head to one side, staring at him as though she was thinking about his demand. 'Ok... I'll unlock that door and you can leave, if you want'. She walked to ward the exit, stopping at a door just before it, she opened it and stepped into the doorway. When she emerged she was holding a lead attached to the collar of a naked man, who crawled behind her, a vacant stare in his eyes.

'You said you'd let me go! What the hell is this!?' John demanded.

The woman ignored him. 'Sit' she said to the naked man, pointing at a chair beside the door. The slave sat immediately. She turned to look at John 'Now you may leave' she said walking past him and unlocking the door. She turned and added 'That is, if you don't want to make me happy'.

John went to step past her as she spoke, then suddenly he froze, he could feel himself struggling with every inch of his being, trying to move to the door. Slowly, he turned back toward the woman, 'I exist to make you happy, Mistress Rachel'. He couldn't believe what he was doing but it felt so good to say those words.

Rachel clapped her hands and laughed 'Very good. Now let me tell you what would make me happy right now... get down on your knees and suck that cock for me, suck it till I tell you to stop.

John dropped to his knees immediately and eagerly wrapped his lips around the other slaves cock. He felt so good, so complete. He was making his mistress happy and that was all he wanted in the whole world. He heard Rachel's voice in his ear as he hungrily kept sucking and licking. 'Now my little pet, once you have drained this one of all his cum, you will meet me in your room, naked and kneeling. I think it's time for some more training...'

As the cock in his mouth spilled cum down his throat, John swallowed eagerly, a rush of excitement coming over him. He couldn't wait to make Mistress Rachel happy, after all that's what good slaves do...

TO BE CONTINUED

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Manufactured Bliss Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 287 milliseconds