• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cuckolding Journey

Black Cuckolding Journey

My name is Wanda Philogene, and I'm a Haitian woman living in the City of Brockton, Massachusetts. For four years I was married to this tall, handsome African-American guy named Roger Stephens, and had two daughters by him, Amelia and Nicole. Roger and I met while studying at Bridgewater State University, and fell in love. I thought we would be together forever, but fate had other plans for us.

We got divorced, and ever since then, my life has been in shambles. I was not prepared for life on my own, with no one to help me take care of my little family. It's a good thing that I am a strong black woman from the island of Haiti. We are a resilient bunch down there. I am slowly learning to take back control of my life, and exploring my burgeoning sexuality. For the first three decades of my life, I was a hard-working, church-going "good" gal. Now, it's time I started to have fun.

I smiled at my former husband Roger Stephens as he sat on the couch, his hands tied behind his back, his legs bound, watching helplessly as I blew him a kiss. I looked at my lover Sean Prescott, a tall, red-haired and green-eyed white guy I met at work, and smiled. Sean kissed me, and then I began sucking his long white cock while Roger watched, stunned. I showed Roger the middle finger as I went down on Sean. Yup, I really hate Roger.

A long time ago, things were very different between us. I used to love Roger, but that was before he cheated on me twice. The first time, Roger cheated on me with that Jamaican slut Beatrice, a cunt I made the mistake of trusting. Roger told me that Beatrice seduced him, and he begged me to take him back. For the sake of our daughters, I accepted Roger's apology and took him back. I loved our family life and didn't want to let one indiscretion end our marriage.

The second time, I found Roger in bed with Natalie, a white woman I knew from the hospital where I worked as a nurse. I cannot stand the thought of my black husband fooling around with a white woman, so I divorced Roger's cheating ass. After my divorce, I had a hard time trusting men. I thought they were all cheaters and punks like Roger. Well, I decided to stop letting men walk all over me and take back control of my life. That's why I became a dominatrix.

The world of BDSM is something that, ironically, Roger introduced me to. My African-American former husband is a kinky bozo who likes all kinds of freaky shit. Roger taught me about the BDSM lifestyle and became my Master while I became his Submissive in the bedroom. The things I did to please that man, seriously. I used to suck Roger's big black dick with gusto and when he came, I would drink every last drop of his cum. Roger would then tie me up and spank my thick Haitian booty before fucking me till I begged for mercy. I liked rough sex and bondage just fine but Roger is really, really into that sort of thing.

Well, I have Roger to thank for my newfound interest in the world of domination. That's why I am punishing Roger right now. As a dominatrix, I dominated a lot of guys. I have tied men up, spanked them with thick wooden paddles and even tortured their cocks and balls with specialized torture devices. My favorite thing to do is to bend guys over and fuck them up the ass with my strap-on dildo. I've done this to a lot of guys, and Sean is one of them.

When I first met Sean at the hospital, I wasn't sure what to make of this flirtatious dude. I've never been into white guys. Nope, I was always down with the brothers. After my divorce from Roger, all that changed. One day, when Sean hollered at me, I hollered back and we began seeing each other. The dude is really good in bed and loves to worship my five-foot-seven, curvy, wide-hipped and big-bottomed, all-natural Haitian woman's body. Sean loves to bury his face between my legs and eat my pussy, and I can't get enough of his tongue action.

Another good thing about Sean? The tall, slim white dude wasn't intimidated by my penchant for the dominatrix lifestyle. A lot of black guys I've dated after my divorce were turned off when I told them that I am dominant in the bedroom. Sean was okay with my freaky side. Indeed, Sean let me tie him up and fuck him with a strap-on dildo. I love how open-minded Sean is and how he worships the ground I walk on. Sean calls me his Haitian goddess. That's why I finally let him fuck me. Let me tell you, this dude definitely knows how to lay pipe.

Sean laid me on the bed Roger and I once shared, raised my legs in the air and fingered my pussy while licking my tits. Afterwards, he rolled a condom on his thick white cock and thrust it deep into my cunt. Sean fucked me so hard, for hours on end, that he left me with a sore pussy. Good times, folks. Good times. When I introduced Sean to my daughters, they liked him. The dude respects me and my family, and he appreciates my situation. I love how patient Sean is with me. For us sisters who have been treated like shit, it's not easy to trust the male element again.

Sean is awesome, and that's why I recruited him in helping me get revenge on my former husband Roger. I've decided to cuckold Roger. That's right, I am a black woman cuckolding a black man with a white guy. It does happen. In the world of porn, cuckolding usually involves a black guy fucking a white woman while her white husband watches the two of them go at it. Well, as a wicked Haitian dominatrix, I decided to flip the script on my former husband Roger. I decided to make Roger watch while I fucked Sean, the whitest guy in the continent of North America.

Roger's eyes went wide as I sucked Sean's dick, and then when Sean came, I drank his cum. Next, Sean bent me over the couch and spanked my thick dark brown booty, before sliding his thick white cock into my pussy. This he did mere inches from where Roger sat, helpless and bound. Sean fucked me with gusto, and I screamed and smiled wickedly at Roger as he watched me get fucked. Sean didn't let up until I begged for mercy, and then I rolled off of him, and blew Roger a kiss.

Roger Stephens wasn't a happy camper when Sean and I untied him, but we knew he wouldn't go to the authorities. No black man wants to let the world know that a black woman cuckolded him with a white guy. Thanks to Sean, I finally got my revenge on Roger. Now my African-American former husband knows what it's like to be betrayed. I was a devoted wife to Roger and supported him and loved him, but he ruined it. Payback is a bitch, and so I am. Watch yourselves, cheaters. Peace.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cuckolding Journey

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds