• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Asking for It

Asking for It

I was standing in the kitchen when he came up behind me, his hard dick pressing into my lower back. "So what was all that about tonight?"

"I don't know what you're talking about babe." I knew exactly what he was talking about. I'd flirted with the waiter numerous times tonight, purposely to annoy him. I had woke up extra horny this morning and was desperate to feel his angry touch.

Yanking my head back by my hair he growled into my ear, "Yes you fucking do Sarah. Do you think it's clever to try and belittle me like that?"

"I didn't do anything like that Ben." I tried to hide the smile forming across my face but I knew it would only anger him more.

"Oh so you think this is funny do you Sarah?" He pushed me down onto the cold counter top, my nipples swelling at the sudden change in temperature and kicked open my legs. "We will see how fucking funny you think this is." He began slapping my arse, no warm up shots or gentle hits, hard slaps that pushed me further over the counter top. Maybe I'd overdone it tonight.

I tried not to cry out but his slaps only got harder and harder and I couldn't help it. "Owww!! Ben stop! It hurts!" My pleas went unnoticed as he continued making my arse red. His huge hands were everywhere on my arse and the tops of my thighs making me shriek.

Suddenly, his finger brushed over my thong. I was wearing black lace underwear underneath my short black body con dress. Ben loved my legs and I made sure they were on show tonight. "Are you wet baby?"

"No Sir." With that lie he ripped off my thong and shoved it into my mouth. I could taste myself.

"You were lying Sarah. Did that waiter turn you on tonight baby?" I could feel his hot breath on my neck, his fingers barely touching my cunt. This only made me wetter and he knew that. "Answer me Sarah." He slapped my cunt, releasing a muffled groan from me. I shook my head. He slapped me harder and rubbed my juices softly against my clit. Closing my eyes I moaned and pushed against his hand. I needed to feel more friction.

"Owwww!" I was quickly jolted out of my pleasure when something hard connected with my arse. I looked to the side and noticed he had took the spatula out of the cutlery jar. He kept hitting my arse, making me bite down onto the lace in my mouth, the sweet taste of my cunt evident on my tongue.

"Do you think it was such a good idea now baby?" His hand moved quicker. "You weren't expecting your punishment to be like this were you?" Tears began to form in my eyes. I was desperately trying to search for something to hold onto, but being bent over the hard counter top made it impossible. His pace quickened and my arse was on fire. I was crying now, wishing I hadn't been so flirty.

Without warning, he grabbed hold of my arms and pulled them together behind my back. "Baby if you wanted me to play rough you only had to ask. You think I don't know what you were doing?" His fingers rubbed lazily over my slit. "I've been thinking of your punishment all through dinner."

He thrust two fingers deep inside me, a muffled moan slipped from my mouth, still filled with my lacy thong. He slowly withdrew his fingers then pushed them deep inside me again. When he began to remove his fingers from me again, I pushed back, desperate to feel my cunt filled but he grabbed hold of my hair and pushed me back across the counter, forcing me on my tip toes.

"Aw look at what a little slut you are Sarah," his fingers were barely touching my hole and still while he spoke. "You're desperate for me to fill your tight little cunt aren't you baby?"

"Mmhmmm" I was barely audible, but the slap across my arse made me squeal.

"Tell me." He growled.

"Yes I'm desperate for you to fill my cunt Sir. I want it so badly."

"Beg me."

I hated begging and he knew it. It made me feel like a whore, desperate to have him in me.

"NOW!" He bellowed, with another slap to me arse. I whimpered,

"Please Sir, I need to have you inside of me. Please, I'm begging you to fuck me. Please."

"Mm, good girl." He slid his fingers over my wet slit, making me moan, growing more frustrated.

"Fuck" He'd pushed his finger into my arse. I tried to pull away, this wasn't what I wanted but I felt his weight on me, his body over me and his tongue running over my neck.

"Baby, remember you're mine." With that, he slid his other finger in my cunt causing my body to clench around both of his fingers. He laughed and then pushed two fingers down my throat making me gag. "Your body belongs to me and only me. I get to choose what I do with it and how I do it. If you're going to parade around and try to make me angry, I am going to make you regret it."

He pushed his finger into my arsehole deeper, I didn't have anywhere to go. He was pressed against my body and the countertop was digging into my hips. He started to rub my clit, his fingers still invading me and I began to buckle against him. Having him in all three of my holes pushed me to the edge and I was desperate to cum.

I tried to beg for him to let me cum, but his fingers were intertwined in my thong, fucking my throat and gagging was the only noise I could make. He was still playing with my clit edging me closer and closer. I could barely keep myself standing and then he whispered into my ear, "Cum for me baby."

With that he took his fingers out of my throat and as I gasped for air, my orgasm began to shake through my body. He took his fingers out of me and pushed his hard cock into my dripping cunt, making me scream out. My legs buckled and he grabbed me around the waist and put me on the cold kitchen floor and began to fuck me. Finally he gave me what I wanted.

I loved his cock pounding into me, stretching my tight cunt. He grabbed hold of my hair and fucked me harder. His animalistic growls made me shiver. I could feel him tensing inside of me, close to letting go. He pushed deeper and I didn't know how much more I could take. My arse was burning from his earlier punishment and he was fucking me harder than ever before.

He reached around and rubbed my clit, setting off another orgasm and as I screamed out I felt him empty his heavy balls into me. "Fuckkkk" he yelled and with that, he collapsed onto me, both a sweaty breathless mess.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Asking for It

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds