• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Truckers Tease Ch. 03

Truckers Tease Ch. 03

It was Labor Day weekend and we were headed for KY. I was driving while my wife worked on her laptop. Nothing much was being said except talk about how hot it was outside. I couldn't help but notice how great she looked in her skimpy little sundress. Her 34DD's were spilling out the top of that dress and her tan legs looked ever so nice coming out the other end.

Traffic on I-75 was relatively light.

Suddenly her phone dinged letting her know she had a text message. She picked up the phone and typed in an answer. I asked who it was and she named a friend of ours from TN. He knows that she enjoys others seeing her hot little body so he continued texting asking her if she was topless.

She put the laptop away and kept texting. She began to smile and squirm a little in her seat. She said he wants me to get topless and send him a pic. I said why not. She pulled her straps from the dress down over both arms and let those big titties lose. We rode for quite a few miles and we were getting quite a few smiles and horns blown from truckers. She began to really get into it as she sent him pic after pic.

The cold air from the A/C had her nipples very erect. She began to roll and ever so slightly pinch them causing them to turn a deep red color and swell.

I asked her why she didn't pull her dress up and send him a pick of that. She just gave me that look like you are a perv, which I may be. Lol. I talked her into turning her back to the door and spreading her legs so I could see that pouting little pussy. She did so and I immediately sank a finger into that wet hole and she let out an appreciative moan.

I couldn't control my erection any longer and she noticed the lump in my shorts. She said why don't you get your cock out? You want me to get my pussy out. That is all it took I unbuckled my belt, zipped down my fly and unbuttoned my shorts raised my ass off the seat and pulled them down around my knees allowing my cock to spring up as hard as a rock.

She said if you stroke it and let me take a pic and send it I will suck you. Stroking I did and she sent pic after pic again. She then got on her knees and took my swollen member down her throat.

I immediately took the opportunity to speed up and catch a few trucks while I pulled her dress up over her back allowing them full view of her ass and wet love canal. I began to finger her as she sucked harder and begged for more fingers. I went from two to three and spread her lips as I drove my fingers knuckle deep into her.

The trucks were all taking turns driving beside us watching the show. This went on for several miles and I had held out as long as I could but I told her she was going to get a mouthful of she didn't pull off. With that she grabbed my bag and squeezed my throbbing balls and I erupted with a huge load of cum in her mouth. She continued to squeeze and suck until I had to pull her off of my cock.

She sat back in the seat and said now it is my turn. She pulled her dress off over her head while the truckers kept pace. She said let them watch and she took pics of her nakedness and of her fingering her swollen lips. She put the phone down opened the glove box and pulled out her favorite vibrator. She placed both feet on the dash, stuck two fingers in her wet pussy and placed that vibrator on her clit. Within less than a minute she arched her back, raised her ass off the seat and started to moan and quiver. With that she let loose and squirted all over her legs and the seat.

She vibrated a little more and let loose with another squirt. I helped by rubbing and playing with her tits. She started vibrating more and fingering herself with a vengeance. She yelled at me to pinch her nipples and pull them hard. As I did the biggest squirt I have ever seen from her sprayed all over her legs, the seat and the dash.

She reclined back in the seat exhausted. I drove beside the trucks for a while and then sped up so we could get cleaned up before we arrived at our destination. What a ride.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Truckers Tease Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 469 milliseconds