• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Birthday in the Park

Birthday in the Park

Tim was turning 30, he was married to a beautiful, sexy, brunette, named Susan- the woman all of the high school jocks had wanted and never gotten. Sex was good, but there were areas that the two of them had never explored: swinging, threesomes, bondage and such. Overall, Tim wasn't complaining, he didn't think that he could handle another man being with his wife anyways and though the thought of her with another woman aroused him, the idea of having another man in their sexcapade made him nervous (Tim was slightly homo-phobic).

Whips and chains were out as well as being tied up, so he didn't miss not experiencing those either. In fact there was only one area that Tim wanted to explore, other than his wife's bisexual side, and that was anal sex. Susan balked at the idea saying how painful it would be, and how unclean. Maybe that was what made Tim want it even more than the bi-fantasy. Susan had went as far as heavy petting with her friend in front of him, but neither of them would go all the way- at least not with him there, Tim thought because the action was getting hot between them at the time. Perhaps Gina couldn't bring herself to "cheat" on her uncommitted boyfriend with Susan and him? Whatever the case, Susan mounted Tim as soon as Gina left, he spent the next hour with his wife sucking and riding his cock.

In fact, Tim was just dreaming about that night when his wife gently shook him from his sleep. It was 5 am. What the hell is she thinking about, Tim wondered as he was forced to slip on some jogging shorts over his nude frame and goto the car. Soon afterwards the two of them were pulling up to the public park nearby and Susan was pulling her sleepy husband from the car. T

im noticed that she had simply slipped on a light tank top and loose jogging shorts without any underclothing either. Her nipples were very visible through the top and he could have sworn to almost been able to see her bush through the fabric as she pulled him from the car. Fully expecting this to be the beginning of his wife's vow to get the two of them in shape, Tim lamented not being able to sleep in on his first day of vacation- and his birthday no less. He stretched as much to wake up as to loosen up for the walk or run, or whatever, while following his wife up a hill near the center of the park.

He climbed the hill not far behind her, admiring the curves of her hips and round ass while he walked. As soon as he got to the top of the hill in the midst of the trees that grew there, Susan took him in her arms and laid a long hot kiss on him. They kissed for several minutes with Tim's cock pushing to full attention in seconds while he ran his hands over his wife's body. Abruptly she pulled away and slid down his body, taking his shorts down as she did, and swallowing the tip of his cock in her mouth. Tim was amazed at the boldness of his little wife, there would be a host of morning joggers here within an hour circling the park.

Susan slid her mouth up and down the entire length of her lover's swollen cock drawing multiple groans of pleasure from him while she did so. Tim closed his eyes and enjoyed the feel, wondering what would happen next in this little adventure. Would she have him fuck her in front of the joggers? Or simply suck his load from him in this public place? The hill offered a perfect view of the surrounding area, and Tim would be able to see the first joggers as they arrived. He was worried that she would stop if someone showed up, she was currently hovering at the tip of his cock, letting her warm saliva slide down his length.

Before Tim could say anything to her she stood again and pushed him back towards a leaning tree until he was laying back against the angled trunk. His cock was ultra hard and ultra slick, stabbing up at the early morning sky. Susan dropped her shorts and backed up to her lover, lowering herself while holding his cock upwards towards her hole. Tim nearly leaped for joy when he saw his wife grasp and spread her buns with one hand while fitting the tip of his dick to her puckered hole. His cock did leap in fact, forcing her to re-adjust and begin to squat again. He couldn't believe this was happening.

Susan slipped the first inch inside her previously lubed ass and paused letting the sensation wash over her. She squirmed and twisted on the intruding object slipping more of him in only after getting more comfortable with the thickness of the first inch. Tim's hands went to her hips, but she pushed them away, needing control of the penetration if she was going to be able to do it at all. More of him sank inside her, and waves of protest and pleasure mingled within her body. She raised up a bit and slowly slid back down, and then again, this time going a bit deeper. Her pussy was tingling with the action that the pull and push of her anal opening was working on her pussy lips- a similar pull and release massaging her clit slightly as she rose and lowered herself repeatedly. With each passing moment she was getting more and more into it.

Tim was praying he wouldn't blow his load too soon. He was in ecstasy. Watching his wife's hot little ass slowly working his cock up inside was driving him crazy. He wanted so much to grab her hips and pull her fully into his lap but knew that would be too much to soon. Instead he put his hands behind and underneath him to lift him off of the trunk, saving his backside from bark-burn and helping him avoid the urge to grab on and power fuck his wife's lovely ass. Lifting up pushed him almost fully inside as she was lowering at the same time. It drew a gasp from her but she continued to slide back and forth after only a pause of a second. He was finally getting his fantasy. He was gonna blow his load up her ass, in broad daylight no less. Sweet.

Susan was loosened up and horny for her orgasm, and his. She fingered her slit and picked up the pace on her backdoor riding. She was keeping him deep, using short strokes, which seemed to give her the most pleasure. Slapping her hips against his, she felt the rush begin. Reaching up underneath her tank top to grasp her tit and hold the other against her, she grunted as the orgasm hit her. She needed all of him inside her ass. She sat down fully on him rubbing her clit furiously while her hips jerked and twisted. She could hear his moans reaching a higher pitch and knew he was going to explode inside soon also. She couldn't wait. She moaned out for him to cum.

Tim knew full well that there were joggers out there already, but didn't care if they sold tickets and wrote the newspapers at this point. Susan had slapped her ass against his waist and went into a series of tiny convulsions, rocking his cock fully inside. His cum was rising and he heard her moan for him to do it, do it now. As if following her command his balls pushed his load out and up into the depths of her ass in a batch of steaming spurts. It was all Tim could do to continue to hold himself off of the tree as his hips jerked pumping every bit of his load up his wife's previously virgin ass. Let them watch, he thought as he closed his eyes and felt the last bit of his strength pass from him through his buried cock.

Susan had two fingers buried in her folds, her body shuddering from the feel of his hot cum shooting straight up inside her. Gina hadn't been able to fully describe how great a reward this moment was for the effort and little bit of pain that anal sex was. Susan was drenched in sweat and now full of cum. Her fingers were slick with her own juice, and her thighs smeared with it. Her ass was dripping with a mixture of lube and cum as her husband's overflow slipped out of her to be smeared in the crack of her ass by his orgasm induced pumping.

The two of them awkwardly dressed and made their way back to the car, passing several joggers along the way who seemed oblivious to what had happened on the hill. It wouldn't have taken a genius to figure it out with Susan's nipples pushing out the front of her sweat soaked tank top, and the wet spot in the crotch and back of her white silky shorts. Tim had a spot on the front of his shorts and was just as sweaty. Only one early morning stroller seemed to understand, an old man walking a dog, as the two passed he gave Tim a thumbs up.

Which Tim returned with a smile, and "Beautiful morning isn't it?" Other than being sore from using seldom used muscles- which included Susan's ass muscles, the two were feeling wonderful. After a shower and a nap, the two woke up later to spend the rest of the afternoon wrapped up in more conventional forms of lovemaking.

"Happy birthday to me," Tim moaned before drifting off to sleep again. Susan's only regret was not letting Gina introduce her to anal sex earlier.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Birthday in the Park

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 131 milliseconds