• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Summer Romance Never Forgotten #05

Summer Romance Never Forgotten #05

123

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

All characters in this story are over the age of 18-years-old

Summer Romance Never Forgotten, #5

We all have lost a love one and think about what may have been with that person instead of being married to the one we married. As if it all happened yesterday instead of forty years ago, Robert remembered having sex with Emma.

Emma took Robert by the hand and led him down the hallway to her bedroom. As did the other four bedrooms in the house, she had an attached bathroom, her own master suite. Her bedroom looked like something he'd see in a movie or something he'd see in an Architectural Digest magazine. Her bedroom looked like what he imagined a rich, spoiled girl would have as her dream bedroom.

With all of her furniture hardwood, maple and cherry, instead of pressed, particle board, everything looked new and expensive. She had a huge attached bathroom that led into an oversized walk-in closet that had a drawered counter in the middle of the room. She had more clothes than he's seen in the women's section of a department store. Obviously, for her to afford this or rather for her father to afford to spoil her, they were rich.

He remembered being surprised by the car she drove. Seemingly with her wanting for nothing and with her driving a brand new 1975, generation II Mustang, she was rich. He remembered never liking the second generation Mustang but the car she drove was hot. It was a black, anemic Cobra with gold graphics. It was pretty car but with only a 130 horsepower, 302 engine, it was no supercar.

Instead of her room being messy, cluttered, and disorganized, in the way that his bedroom always was, her bedroom was tidy, neat, and organized with everything in its place. Perhaps they had a housekeeper. Perhaps, judging her by her deep, dark tan, she lived on the beach and was never home to mess up her room. For sure, if he lived this close to the beach, he'd be at the beach every day until it was too cold to go. Even in the cold, as long as it wasn't unbearably windy, he'd walk or run the beach every day.

A reflection of her, her bedroom was so feminine looking with everything pink, white, soft, and frilly. Yet, the opposite of that image, her bedroom wasn't the image that she portrayed. She wasn't soft or frilly. She was firm and certainly not plain. A strong woman who knew what she wanted, no shrinking violet, she was no innocent, young woman. She had a big brain behind those eyes. Yet, he saw something more than just her beauty. He saw her pain.

He remembered she had a big dollhouse on a table in the far corner of the room and a doll in a baby carriage. She had dolls displayed all around the room. With her having so many dolls in her room, in the way he had a collection of model cars in his room, he felt as if he was in a little girl's room. With her dolls sending a mixed message, he wondered how old she was. He tried to discern the answer to his question without having to ask her by looking from her to look at her dolls.

Then, when she unbuckled, unzipped, and unbuttoned his jeans again, she returned him back to sexual reality. A woman he had just met on the beach, he was in her house and in her bedroom and about to have sex with her. Too good to be true, what's wrong with this picture? He pulled away from her to zip, button, and buckle his pants. He pulled away from her to stare in her violet eyes. Before they continued, he needed to know how old or how young she was. Yet, unable to look away from her long enough to formulate his question, her eyes mesmerized him and her stare hypnotized him. Never had he met a woman as beautiful as she was.

Wondering again how old she was or actually how young she was, when judging her by her childhood room, she may be younger than she looked and younger than he thought she was. When judging her by her aggressive sexual actions of a mature woman who obviously was no virgin, she was definitely no child. When judging her solely by her beautiful face, she looked so young and so innocent. Yet, when judging her by her shapely, womanly body, she looked so dangerous, too dangerous for him to fall in love with her, especially if she was a minor.

Especially if she was a minor and not an adult, then she was definitely much too dangerous for him. In a quandary wondering how old she was, he couldn't help but wonder if she was a woman or a child? As if trying to learn her age by her beautiful face or by her topless body, studying her as if he was an artist and she was his model, he looked at her more closely. Only distracted by her looks and blinded by her beauty and sexuality, he couldn't see her in the way he needed to see her to ascertain her age. To him, she was just Emma, a beautiful, sexy, dream woman he had just met on the beach.

She was a woman, of course, or was she? He was puzzled by the absurdity that she may be much younger than he suspected her to be. Oh, my God. What if she's not over 18-years-old?

Suddenly he was sick to his stomach. Suddenly he felt as if he was a pedophile robbing the cradle. What if she's a teenager, a mere child, in a woman's body? Oh, my God, having already had sex with her and about to have more sex with her, what if she's a minor?

With her age the only fly in the ointment, this can't be happening. Too good to be true, he knew there had to be something wrong. Women don't approach him. Women don't seduce him. Women don't kiss him first, strip off their clothes, and give him oral sex until he dates them, wines them, dines them, and spends money on them for months.

'Fuck me. I'm fucked. I'm totally fucked. What if she's a minor? What do I do now?'

Unable to leave her, as if she was a wicked, raven haired witch who had cast an evil spell on him, he didn't know if he should flee or stay. Once again, with him feeling as if she was the man and he was the woman, not taking no for an answer, not that he would ever say no to her kissing him, she kissed him again. With that one, long, wet kiss sealing his fate, she erased all speculation of her age from his mind. Now it didn't matter how old she was. He didn't care how old she was. He was falling in love with her.

Yet, what was he even thinking doubting her age? No minor child could kiss him like this. What was he even thinking dare questioning her age? No minor child would have a body like that. Definitely, without a doubt, she was over the age of 18-years-old. As she did with her first kiss, she did with all of her kisses; she blanked his mind. He couldn't think of anything else other than her full, red lips and her topless, shapely body pressed against him while she kissed and kissed him.

Then, as if she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her, not even giving him the time to question her age, she kissed him again, again, and again. She made out with him as if she was the horny man and he was the vulnerable woman. She made out with him in the way he wanted to make out with her when they were walking the beach together. He couldn't believe Emma, this beautiful, sexy woman, just turned to him and kissed him in the way that he should have turned to her and kissed her. He couldn't believe Emma, this beautiful, sexy woman, was taking sexual liberties with him in the way that he should be sexually taking advantage of her.

Already falling in love with her, it was love at first sight when he saw her walking along the beach. Her puppet on a string, he was hers for the taking. Temporarily forgetting his question about her age, he really didn't care how old she was. Anyone who could kiss like this and had a body like that couldn't be a child. Yet, with her a dangerous five alarm fire, he could understand how she'd be trouble for any man at any age. He could understand how she'd wrap any man around her finger by sexually teasing him, erotically enticing him, and giving him sex.

* * * * *

Never had a woman kissed him first before. Especially when first meeting her, never had a woman kissed him with as much sexual passion as he kissed her. As if she was the horny one and the sexually aggressive one, never had a woman continued kissing and kissing him in the way that he loved kissing and kissing her. He had always been the one to make the first clumsy, sexual move. He had always been the one rejected for moving too fast or going too slow. Yet, not the case with Emma, with him just going along for the ride, she was the aggressive one and he was the passive one. With her having complete control of his lips and the rest of him, he was her bitch. He remembered her kissing him as if she sexually wanted him as much as he had sexually wanted her.

Remembering it all as if their first kiss happened yesterday, as soon as they entered her house, she pushed him up against her reception hall wall and kissed him. Then, almost immediately after she kissed him, French kissed him, she removed her bikini bra without him even having to touch her, feel her, encourage her, and/or coerce her to strip topless. So shapely and so firm, she had breasts that every plastic surgeon should strive to copy when giving women breast implants.

Thinking back on it now, he couldn't believe the first time he saw her tits. Seemingly she wanted to show him her tits as much as he wanted to see her tits. No women had ever willingly showed him her breasts. No woman had ever sexually seduced him in the way that Emma sexually seduced him then.

Trying to recall every detail and every word, his memory wasn't what it used to be. Even though he swore he'd never forget her, how tragic would it be to forget the woman he loved for four decades? Always able to remember her, he could never forget her. Always there in his mind, she haunted him.

Seemingly and surprisingly, she acted just as horny as he was. Seemingly and surprisingly, she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. Only, as if he was dreaming their first kiss and their first sexual encounter, he was baffled why someone who looked like her would want someone who looked like him. He was just as ordinary as she was extraordinary.

A once in a lifetime event, something that never happens to him, surely this was something that only happens in the movies or in a romance novel. Then, shocking him even more, she reached her horny hand down and felt his hardening erection through his jeans before he even dared feel her. No woman has ever felt him before he felt the woman. Melting him and with him unable to resist her to even ask her to give him proof of her age, no woman has ever given him as much sexual pleasure with just her kiss. Suddenly hearing banjo music in the background and filled with thoughts of running away with her to West Virginia, Tennessee, or Kentucky, he just hoped to God that she wasn't a minor. He hoped to God that she was at least 18-years-old.

Yet, not stopping there and not taking no for an answer, she gave him a determined, sexual look while unbuckling, unbuttoning, and unzipping his jeans again. Unable to wrap his head around all that was happening so soon after having just met her, he couldn't believe she was undressing him in the way that he should have been undressing her. Yet, with her wearing only her bikini bottoms, she was nearly already naked anyway. Groping him in the way he was accustomed to groping women, she reached her seemingly horny hand down his opened pants to feel his erection through his underwear before sticking her hand inside of his briefs.

'Oh, my God,' he remembered thinking to himself while gulping down his sexual excitement as soon as she touched his erect cock.

In all of the years remembering her and thinking about her, he masturbated the most over this one day more than he masturbated over any day and any other woman. While stroking his cock, he replayed the events of that day for years. He masturbated over her first kiss. He masturbated as much over her removing her bikini bra as he did of her sliding down to her knees to suck him. The only thing that kept the memory of her alive in his mind's eye was masturbating over the memory of her.

In the way he couldn't wait to remove her bikini bottom and finger and lick her pussy, he couldn't believe she undid his pants and was feeling his erection through his underwear. Then, when she stuck her hand inside of his underwear to take him in her soft hand, he was in Heaven. As soon as she took his cock in her hand, she fondled the head of his cock with her sexually experienced fingertips. Then, pushing down his pants and underwear, she stared down at his erect prick while slowly and lovingly stroking him.

He remembered staring down at her hand before staring up at her. An image he'd never forget, he couldn't believe she was holding his erect prick in her hand. He couldn't believe she was fondling his cock before stroking his cock. Then, while holding his prick in her hand as if she was holding her dildo, she continued kissing him. He returned her kisses while feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples.

Making him bigger and harder with her hand, she stroked him a little faster before kneeling to take his cock in her mouth. Definitely, his cock wasn't the first cock that she held in her hot, horny hand. A dream come true, he couldn't believe she was going to suck him. Something that not many women did back then in the way that most women do today, especially without him coercing her and especially during a first date, if that's what this even was, he couldn't believe she was going to blow him. He remembered he gasped like a little girl the first time he felt her wrap her soft, long fingers around his hard prick.

Even when he stared down at the top of her beautiful head, he couldn't believe that she was kneeling before him with his cock in her hand while staring at his erection and ready to take him in her mouth. Melting him with her eyes, she looked up at him while stroking him. Then, kissing his stiff prick and licking his stiff prick, she teased him with her hand, mouth, and tongue while still staring up at him. He couldn't believe this beautiful woman was going to suck him.

As if he had dreamt her and sexually fantasized her, he never could have come up with a more beautiful and sexier woman than her. As if he had dreamt it and sexually fantasized it, he never could have come up with a better sexual scenario than this. As if he had pieced together and created a woman from all the sexy and beautiful women he knew from celebrities, movie stars, and models, he couldn't create anyone more beautiful and sexier than Emma. With this his one chance in a lifetime, she was his one-of-a-kind woman kissing him before blowing him.

'Emma.'

* * * * *

Never had he been kissed by a woman as young but once her lips touched his, it didn't matter how old or how young she was. She kissed him as if she was an old soul and as if she had already kissed him thousands of times before. Only, not wanting to go to jail, she looked so young, too young for a 25-year-old man to be tempted by jailbait and to be charged with statutory rape. He hoped to God that she was at least 18-years-old.

He remembered that he couldn't stop himself from having the thought of why someone like her would fall for someone like him? Suddenly he panicked. Maybe that's why she's acting so sexually aggressive. Maybe she's a 17-year-old virgin or younger, an innocent woman who doesn't want to be a virgin any more. Maybe she's a 17-year-old virgin who wants to get laid so that she can brag to her high school friends that she's no longer a virgin. As if she's his teacher, maybe she's just a kid who has a thing for her father and who wants to have sex with an older man.

He remembered suddenly being filled with panic. His fright was big enough to overrule his sexual lust for her. Now instead of his sexual lust burning a hole inside of him, his burning question was how the Hell old is she? With this his last chance to protect himself, he had to ask her the question. Before it was too late, before he passed the point of no return, and before she took him in her mouth and started sucking him, he had to stop what she was sexually doing to him to ask her age.

"Forgive me, Emma," he said with her still on her knees and looking up at him. "I apologize in advance for embarrassing you but I need to know before we continue," he said avoiding looking at her seductive eyes and avoiding looking at her naked breasts.

She continued stroking his erect prick while looking up at him with happiness. While kissing and licking his erect prick, she looked up at him with love while he looked at her with sexual excitement and with lust. Suddenly fear for himself overtook his sexual lust for her again. With her ready to take him in her mouth, she stopped to stare up at him.

"Yes, what is it Robert?"

As if looking at her for the last time, he feared to learn the answer to his question. If she was a minor, he'd have to leave. If she was a minor, he could never see her again, at least until she's older. Playing with fire in having sex with her if she was a minor, whether she consented or not, he'd be found guilty. He didn't want to go to jail.

"I know a man should never ask a woman her age or her weight, especially at a time like this," he said unable to help himself from looking down at her naked breasts. As if looking at them for the last time, he stared at her big tits before looking up at her beautiful face to make eye contact with her engaging violet eyes. "Yet, in this case, I hope you'll make an exception," he said staring at her as if she was the most beautiful woman in the world and to him she was. "I need to know before we continue."

'What's wrong with this picture? Certainly, something was not right he said to himself while gulping down his trepidation. He hoped to God that she wasn't an underage minor. He hoped to God that she was over 18-years-old. She must be over 18-years-old. There's no way anyone younger than 18-years-old could kiss him like that. There's no way any woman under the age of 18-years-old could have the womanly body that she has.'

"Yes?" Obviously with him interrupting her blowing him, she seemed impatient now. The one thing he didn't want was her thinking that he was rejecting her. How could he possibly reject someone who looks like her? The only way he could reject her is if she was a minor. "What is it?"

Yet, she looked at him as if she already knew what he was going to ask her.

"How old are you?"

She looked at him and gave him that million dollar smile that melted his heart, hardened his cock, and that would make him do anything she'd ask of him, even murder someone. With her not seeming troubled by his question, she gave him that smile that assured him that she was over eighteen-years-old. Never had he met anyone like her. Then, as if she had been asked this question a hundred times before, she rolled her eyes and sighed before giving him another sexy smile.

"I'm nineteen," she said.

'She's nineteen! Praise the Lord. Thank God,' he thought to himself. 'Hallelujah. She's nineteen. She's of legal age. He's off the hook. He's free to have sex with her. Thank you, Jesus.'

Now he can continue kissing her and having sex with her without waiting for the police to arrest him, handcuff him, and drag him to jail. Yet, instead of being angry with him for asking her age, she seemed flattered that he thought that she was younger. No matter what age he thought she was, she was definitely young and much younger than any woman he's ever dated in the past. She was 19-years-old. If anyone at the office told him that he'd be interested in a 19-year-old woman who was fresh out of high school and on her way to her first year of college, he would have called them crazy. Yet, here he was a 25-year-old man in love with a nineteen-year-old woman.

Volunteering her identity, she offered him further proof of her age to set his mind at ease. She reached in her wallet that she kept in the plastic bag, along with her house key, lip gloss, sunscreen, and with her rinsed seashells that she had picked up while walking along the beach. She pulled out her driver's license and handed it to him. Her name was Emma Donna Marina and he wondered if her friends called her Madonna for short. Even if she wasn't the mother of Jesus and long before Madonna became famous for her singing and her songs, if only by Emma's beauty and sexy body, she'd be worthy of such a famous name.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Summer Romance Never Forgotten #05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds