• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Creepy Work Guy Tricked Me

Creepy Work Guy Tricked Me

I had just turned eighteen when it happened ...

I'd recently started working as a waitress in a busy city centre restaurant, with a lot of other people around my age. Everyone was really friendly, & within the first couple of weeks I'd already been invited to a few parties here & there. I'd been shy, wanting to get to know them better before letting my guard down. Not long afterwards though I'd come to see that they were really fun people to be around & I promised myself I'd accept the next invite.

There was just this one guy in particular, who was very popular with all of my work colleagues that I couldn't quite figure out. I can't recall his name now, it was so long ago. But from the outset I knew I didn't like him one bit. He was over friendly to the point of pushy, & really the best word I could use to describe him was just plain creepy. But everyone else loved him. It made me question my own judgement on the type of person he was.

One night, at the end of a long shift I was one of the last people to leave. As I made my way outside to my car I saw him talking to one of the chefs. He called my name, & caught up with me to explain that he was having a party the following night & invite me. He apologised for the short notice & pointed out that this was the first he'd seen me in a week.

This was before mobile phones & social media were popular, so these things weren't that rare.

I wanted to say no, but I didn't. After all I'd made a promise to myself that I'd accept the next invite I received. & I did want to get to know these people, right! So I took down his address on the back of an envelope I found in the glove compartment of my car, told him I'd see him after 7pm the following night, & left to make the thirty minute drive home.

_

The following night I arrived at the address he'd given me at just before 8pm. A girl should be fashionably late after all. But mostly I wanted to make sure plenty of other people were already there, so it wouldn't be awkward.

No one else was there. I was, he said the first to arrive.

Bear in mind that I didn't start drinking alcohol until I was twenty-one. But there I was sitting in his living room sipping on a drink, wondering where everyone else was.

Another hour passed by, & still there was no sign of any of my new friends. I felt so uncomfortable but politeness kept me in my seat. & (silly me) that was most certainly the reason I ended up with the second drink. As you can imagine, by this stage I was very tipsy & in hindsight I would seriously suspect that he knew it too.

I'm not sure how it happened but the next thing I can remember I was sitting on the edge of a bed with him beside me. He was caressing my body & telling me he wanted me, & that I was beautiful. I didn't say anything in return, & I didn't try to stop him as he undressed me, telling me to raise my arms to take my top off, & stand so he could remove my jeans. All of his instructions I complied with silently, even though as this was happening absolutely nothing in me wanted it. I did not want him to touch me, but I didn't even attempt to stop him. I wondered for a long time afterwards what that actually meant.

Soon he had me lying back on the bed completely naked with my legs spread. He climbed on top of me, still completely dressed, bar his shoes & began to suck my nipples & touch me as he pleased. All the while continuing to tell me that I was beautiful & how he wanted me from the first moment he saw me.

He moved up the bed & knelt beside my head while he undid his jeans. When he told me to open my mouth I complied with the same ease as I had earlier. He put his cock in my mouth & told me to suck it. I did as I was bid. All the while thinking I'd rather he stopped... My body wasn't saying that though. I could feel my pussy getting wet despite the fact that I truly did not want his touch.

After a while he undressed himself completely & climbed back on top of me. I let go then & just went with it. What was the point in objecting to myself any further if I wasn't even going to try & stop him?

He fucked me for hours, moving me as & when he wanted, using every position a guy in his early twenties would know.

_

It was morning by the time he was finished with me. I left with hardly a word, drove home, had a shower & went to bed to sleep.

Every time I thought about it for a while after that I shuddered. I couldn't understand why I hadn't even objected once. I'd just let him do whatever he wanted to me, without question.

_

The next time I saw him was in town about six months later. He didn't see me. I hid. But then I realised something. I was standing in my hiding spot waiting for him to pass & I realised that I was turned on. My pussy was wet, & I was turned on!

This was of course long before I knew who & what I was sexually. A submissive, who doesn't want control... I suppose some girls are just born to be used for sex.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Creepy Work Guy Tricked Me

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds