• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Busty Ex-Nun Explores Her Desires Ch. 03

Busty Ex-Nun Explores Her Desires Ch. 03

The men were all out of the house on various errands and so my step-daughter Denise and I decided to spend the afternoon as a mother-daughter bonding day. Denise is 20 years old and very pretty, and so should have a boyfriend by now. But she is very shy and reserved. She therefore has very little experience with anything of a sexual nature. She only wears baggy clothes that cover her dainty figure, and refuses to wear make-up or get hair done nicely. Her brothers say that she has never had a boyfriend, and that in fact have never seen her so much as talk to a boy. They think perhaps she is lesbian or at least bi.

In many ways she still seems like a much younger girl than she is. She continues to talk with her little girl voice and has a girlish figure, short, slender, narrow hips, small breasts, and very petite, even compared with me. She strikes me as so innocent and young that I told her I would like to treat her as my daughter, which she likes, and she has even taken to calling me mommy when no one else is around.

When Denise got up today after everyone had already left the house, she found me preparing brunch for her in the kitchen. I was still dressed in my nightie and she seemed to avoid eye contact with me as she sat down across me from at the kitchen counter. I asked if there was something wrong. She said "No mommy, but you aren't dressed in much, and it is making me kind of nervous seeing so much of you."

I walked over to her and giving her a big hug I explained "Oh dear don't be so shy, it is just us girls here so it is OK if we show a little skin. No boys to see us. No need to be nervous. You should get used to dressing prettier too."

Giving her a kiss on her forehead, Denise responded "Yes mommy I suppose so." Then I told her what I had planned for daughter-mother day. I said we would get into our bathing suits and sun ourselves around the pool while drinking coolers and polishing our nails and toes and chatting about girl stuff! She protested, saying he was too shy to wear her bathing suit but I explained that it would be fine with just the two of us here. So here we are now, enjoying the sun and our drinks, me in my pink bikini, her in her blue one piece.

I made us a few more drinks and applied suntan lotion to the front of my legs and belly and asked Denise if she could apply it to my shoulders as it was hard for me to reach there. At first she was hesitant but then grew less reserved with rubbing her hands over my skin. Later I turned over and asked if she could get the back of my legs. She stroked my legs at length and seemed to spend more time with the suntan lotion than required. So I undid my bikini top and asked if she could also apply the lotion to my back. She seemed to take her time exploring the flesh of my back with her hands, as she had done with rubbing the back of my legs, and I knew that she was curious about the touch of my skin, so I decided to give her a little more opportunity to explore my body.

A bit later I asked Denise to go fetch us some drinks and while she was gone I raised my seat back to a sitting position, sat in the chair and started painting my nails. She came through the door to the backyard and stopped and stared. "What is wrong dear?" I asked innocently.

"Mommy, your top is off and I can see your breasts!" She exclaimed.

I responded naively "So what dear, surely you have seen breasts before and the men are all gone for the day. With just us girls here I can get rid of my tan lines." With that she came toward me and hesitantly handed me my drink. Sitting in her own chair she pretending not to look at me, but I could see that she was constantly stealing glances at my bare chest.

After a while I said "Dear, mommy needs more lotion and her nails are wet, please help me."

Coming over with the bottle she asked where I needed more applied. My arms please I said. When she was done I added "And on my upper legs please," spreading them wide to provide her unobstructed access. Sitting on the chair beside me, she caressed the smooth flesh of my inner thighs, seeming to become lost in the experience, with her hands gliding back and forth repetitively over my skin, seemly less to be focused on spreading on the oil than just enjoying the experience of touching my body. Looking up I saw that her mouth was left slightly gaping and her tongue protruded slightly from between her lips. Her expression was blank and her eyes glazed, transfixed upon my exposed nipples.

Interrupting her experience after a few minutes I said "And more of my shoulders to dear." As her hands slid over my shoulders and upper chest I added "You better cover my breasts too with oil so that they don't burn." At this suggestion I could see that she was nervous so I consoled her "Oh, don't be silly dear, they are just boobs, now pour that oil over me."

Starting with one hanging breast she slowly began to apply the oil. I focused on fidgeting with my nails to give the impression that this was just two ladies doing what ladies do. With time she became transfixed once again, massaging my one breast over and over, lifting it and letting it fall, cupping my breast to raise the fatty flesh and nipple upward, and kneading the flesh like bread dough. I let her indulge herself, while enjoying her hand on my flesh. As she had tiny breasts I supposed that she had never seen large breasts before and was fascinated with the feel of the ample flesh in her hand.

After quite some time of her fondling my boob I said "That is probably enough for that one now dear, the other one needs oil as well." She shyly apologized and hoping to make an excuse remarked that she had been thinking about a movie she had recently watched. Starting on the other breast she used both hands this time to spread the oil, clutching my breast fully around its perimeter, squeezing and pushing my boob upward between her thin fingers. Squishing my tit hard in her hands, letting her fingernails bite deep into my flesh, I could feel my pussy getting wet and see that my nipple had become rock hard. Her eyes glared at the hard long nipple and she crushed my breast upward to bring the nipple to the top of my boob.

We both stared for some time at my nipple, an erect peak on a white fleshy mountain, as we both enjoyed the feeling of her hands clenched tightly around my breast. Interrupting her state of deep concentration I asked her to make sure the nipples of both breasts were covered amply with oil as they were more prone to burning. Taking more oil in each hand she focused on my nipples, both standing erect now. With a hand on each tit her fingers explored the outline of my areolas and nipples. She ran her sharp little fingernails around the contour of my silver dollar size areolas, and then repeated this, making my pussy leak widely. She plunked and pulled and squeezed and twisted my sensitive nipples, making my body occasionally jerk and gyrate, and causing me to moan and gasp slightly from time to time.

Looking upward at her I was amazed by the expression of sheer concentration on her face. Her eyes were locked on my breasts while her mouth hung open. Her tongue was thrust out, as if trying to lick my nipple from a distance, and a constant stream of drool dripped from the sides of her hungry plump lips. She was close to bringing me to orgasm and I knew that I would cry out if she did so, so once again I interrupted her intense focus and managed to mutter "OK dear, I think that will be quite enough now." At this her gaze broke and looking quite flushed she stood and returned to her chair without a word.

Once I regained my composure and my nails had dried I got more drinks and on returning sat beside her and said "You need more lotion as well dear or your pink skin will burn." And without waiting for a response started to apply lotion to her legs. She leaned back to enjoy the feeling. I caressed her skinny little white legs, knowing that this was the first time she ever enjoyed the touch of another person rubbing her body. Then I began to work the oil into her shoulders. After a while I lowered the straps of her bathing suit down over her arms. Rubbing my hands over the top of her slender chest I pushed the material down so that her tiny breasts became revealed. Shocked, she quickly pulled the top back up. "Oh don't be so shy," I said "It is only you and I, no boys will see, and you could use more sun." Removing her hands I again pushed down her top and began to spread the lotion over the soft tender flesh of her chest.

Though small breasted, her areolas were quarter size and surprisingly dark, while her pretty tits were capped with long thick erect nipples, each as wide around as my pinky finger, and half the length. I had never seen such large dark nipples before and began to focus my attention upon them. Pinching them firmly between my fingers, I gave them brief little tugs. I twirled the firm flesh between fingertips, rubbed them back and forth as I spread oil over her soft white breasts, and deliberately flicking at them as I passed back and forth. Again her face went blank, her mouth hung open, her tongue rested on her lower lip, and drool started to stream from her mouth. Her body began to tremble, her pretty lips quivered, and she began to moan gutturally. "Are you alright dear?" I inquired innocently.

Swallowing her spittle down she whispered in a low childish voice, "Sorry Mommy, it is just that they are very sensitive."

I responded, in an explanatory tone "Oh yes, I have heard that small chested women can have ultra-sensitive nipples. My apologies dear, I do need to apply more oil to you, but I will be more careful now."

She explained that she was shy about her small breasts and large nipples, and said that she wished that her breasts were larger like mine, but I consoled her, "No, no dearest, you are actually quite fortunate my darling daughter, some day you will meet a nice man, and he will love your chest. Many men like small breasts, while all men adore large sensitive nipples". With her feeling more relaxed now, I continued to apply oil to her breasts and nipples. Of choose I did not go more carefully as promised but rather I intensified my flicking and tugging on her nipples, enjoying the sounds of her deep moans and the gyrations of her pulsating body. I also enjoyed watching her pretty pink tongue darting in and out between her sensuous lips, and the streams of drool pouring now from her lips. I knew that which such a readily salivating mouth that it was her destiny to use that tantalizing tongue and those wet plump lips to lick pussy, suck cock, or perhaps even both.

Following our stint in the sun we were both pretty tipsy and going into the house I had only my bikini bottoms on with my breasts hanging bare, while Denise had pulled her one piece back to over her breasts. I asked her if she would like to help me try on some new lingerie I bought for her father, and tell me which she thought he would like me in best. She seemed to like this notion and helped me put on my various new teddies. With one longer teddy I remarked that this one is meant to be worn without undies and I removed my bikini bottoms. Then when she helped me to remove that teddy to select the next one I was left standing fully nude before her.

As she stood there with her eyes now fixated on my dark trimmed bush, I said "Oh, now don't tell me you mind me being naked!"

At which she calmly replied in her little girl voice "I don't mind now mommy. I think you have a very pretty body and I don't mind looking at you naked anymore."

Knowing that the alcohol had broken her shyness, I replied "That is good to hear dear. No reason to be shy around your mother. Well then, as we are passed all this silliness now let's get you out of that bathing suit so you can try on some nighties too. You can pick which style you prefer for when you get a boyfriend!"

As I started to peel the suit from her body she stiffened, so I gently explained to her "You will never be able to build up your confidence to show your own body to your future husband if you are too shy to let other women see it, especially your mother". At that she relaxed and I stripped her young body naked. We both now stood completely nude before each other, and we took some time to explore each other's fully nudity with our eyes.

I said "OK dear, which ones would you like to try on first?" Helping her to try a few on I commented that they made her look very pretty but that her bush was out of style and much too long. She explained that she didn't know how to trim it properly. "Let mommy trim that for you then darling" I said, and returning from the bathroom with scissors I pushed her onto the bed.

Telling her to spread her legs I trimmed the light fine brown hair around her pussy. I had never seen another woman's vagina so closely before and was rather fascinated with the pretty wet pink flesh. While trimming her bush I let my fingers explore the soft flesh of her labia and vagina. She sighed in response but did not resist. At times her legs would close up a bit so I told her "Dearest, you need to keep your legs spread wide apart and up high for mommy so that I can trim you properly."

She responded with a childish tone "Sorry mommy" and raised both legs high toward the ceiling, using her hands to help hold them wide apart. I knew that she had never before shown her vagina to anyone, and was sure that she was taking delight in offering me such a full view of her clearly moistening pussy. Teasing her vagina and labia a little more with my freshly painted fingernails, I finishing my trimming and told her I needed a razor and shaving cream to finish, and with these I shaved her bush into a nice little triangular brown patch.

She asked if we were done now and I said "Not quite yet dear, just keep holding those legs spread wide for mommy. You have shaving cream all over your vagina and I have to get it all out as it could cause irritation to your sensitive skin later. "

Rubbing her pussy clean of shaving cream I took my time, letting my fingertips explore her wet folds and pinched her hard little clit between my fingernails. She squirmed and moaned as I rubbed the delicate flesh. I must admit that I was fully intoxicated with the feel and the view, as this was the first pussy other than my own that I had ever played with. She offered zero resistant to my exploring her, maintaining her legs in a widely spread position. I wanted more of her and so said "Oh no, the cream has gone in too deep for me to rub out, I am going to have to lick it out of you." At that I dove my face into her pussy as my son had done to me earlier that week. I had never tasted a woman before and filled myself with the wonderful flavor. She began to convulse and scream but I ignored her and continued to eat her saturated twat with my full concentration. Grasping her legs, together we pushed them outward and upward, opening her hungry cunt to my exploration.

With a deep cry and twisting of her body she orgasmed deeply, my lips filling with her vaginal fluid. Letting her legs gently down I innocently said "OK dear, all clean now!" acting as if nothing out of the ordinary had just happened.

Laying down beside her, we let our naked bodies intertwine in a loving daughter-mother embrace. Kissing her on the cheek and then transitioning to kissing her on the lips, telling her that she will make a man a wonderful bride someday, she shyly said in her girlish voice "I love you mommy."

Moving her head to my chest I sat up and placed a boob to her face and offered her a nipple to suckle. "You are such a perfect little daughter and I love you to. Do you wish to breast feed dear?" I asked, as she took the nipple into her mouth. Reaching down I put my hand on her newly trimmed bush and said "Keep your legs spread dear to help the skin cool."

While suckling on my breast she spread her legs wide, uttering in a childish tone "Yes mommy, I will do whatever you tell me to do mommy." Laying there she alternately fondled and sucked my breasts while I rubbed my fingers through the returning wetness between her legs.

The next day I spent a little more time with Denise to make sure that she was still at ease with our encounter of yesterday, without the alcohol in her. When the house wasn't very busy I went to her room and locking the door behind me sat on her bed as she lay there reading, and I asked how she was feeling. For a girl that always dresses conservatively I was surprised that she was only in a skirt and T-shirt. She said in her so childish and innocent way of speaking "I am feeling fine mommy, in fact wonderful. I only have one little complaint though."

"What is that dearest?" I inquired.

"I still itch where you shaved me the other day." She complained. I explained that this would happen and she just needs a little more lotion spread on the area. She handed me a bottle of lotion from her drawer and spreading her legs to reveal a bare pussy under her skirt without any panties on she pleaded "Please spread it over me mommy".

I started rubbing the lotion on her labia and vagina area, watching her as she spread her legs wider and as she started moaning lightly. After I rubbed thoroughly for some time she said "Oh oh mommy, it feels like some got inside of me. Can you please lick it out again like you did last time?"

"Of course I can dearest," I said with a broad smile and at that began to eat her precious little virgin pussy again. Raising her legs high she moaned and gasped as I enjoyed the now familiar taste of her wet delicious twat. After she orgasmed we laid together on the bed and she instinctively put her mouth to my chest seeking a nipple to breastfeed on. Opening my blouse I offered her a breast, and she eagerly took the nipple in her mouth. Our daughter-mother relationship is both secure and comfortable now. And what a precious little girl I have found to be my new pet.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Busty Ex-Nun Explores Her Desires Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1269 milliseconds