• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Taste of Things to Come

A Taste of Things to Come

12

Ramona had inherited this house two years ago and has been paying taxes on it all along. By now it had to feel like a burden to her and I figured that she was a motivated seller. It was adjacent to my property and I just wanted to bulldoze it, so I offered to pay her the value of the property.

When I approached her with my offer, she acted insulted and refused with a flat out, "No."

Since she is a customer where I work, I kept things polite and said, "Well, possibly we can come to terms in the future."

She never locked the backdoor on this place and I had started to use it occasionally as my own private jerk off hideaway. I knew that I shouldn't be in there, but after I was successful a few times, I grew bolder. The old room that I was using smelled damp and musty. I was hanging in my bonds, listening to the wind and thunder from the storm brewing in the distance. My head was spinning from the cannabis and beer. My bladder was full and I had a bad case of cotton mouth. I almost looked forward to the opportunity to quench my thirst in the devious way that I had devised. The blindfold that I had put on helped me to turn inward and drift into a deep sub-space. My cock was swelled against its constraints. I was enjoying the vibrations running through my prostate and my over stretched ass hole, just waiting for my little drama to begin...

I was shaken out of my inner journey when I heard the groan of the rusty backdoor hinges. The creaking floorboards in the next room told me that I was not alone! Luckily, I had closed the door on this room. The footsteps stopped just outside. I held my breath for what seemed an eternity; my heart was pounding and my brain was screaming, "I can't be found this way!" I was hoping that whomever it was, would just move on. I heard the doorknob turn and a cold streak of despair shot through my core. A moment of silence hung in the air. Then I heard the sound of footsteps running quickly towards me.

A woman's voice call out, "Michael, what happened!"

I felt the blindfold being pulled from my eyes. Standing before me in the half-light was, Ramona. She peeled back the tape that held the tube in my mouth so that I could speak.

In a concerned voice she asked, "Who did this to you?"

I was too mortified to speak as I groped for a plausible answer. Finally I said, "Three men robbed and molested me! Then they tied me up like this!"

She was looking at how my hands were bound and asked, "How can I get your hands undone?"

I blurted out; "The thread is my self-release mechanism." Shit! I was always a lousy liar.

She looked at me with a funny look on her face and said, "I'm not sure what is going on here but I am calling the police."

She reached into her purse and pulled out her cell phone. "No!" I shrieked, thinking about how my reputation, my career, and how my family would be ruined.

She stopped and looked at me quizzically and I quietly said, " Ramona, nobody did this to me."

" What do you mean? Why are you tied up?"

"I don't know how to explain all of this to you, Ramona, but please don't call the cops."

I could almost read her thoughts as she stepped back and surveyed the situation. Her eyes drifted to the empty bottle lying at my feet. She looked at the small table by my side that held a burning candle, a roach clip, and a bottle of hot sauce.

Then she asked, "Why does the candle have the thread wrapped around it?"

"That thread is tied to a pin in the slide lock over my head. When the candle burns down, the thread comes loose and it allows the pin to fall out of the mechanism. The block slides apart and my hands fall free."

What is this white box taped onto your thigh?"

"That is the control for my butt plug."

"Butt plug!" She said in an incredulous voice.

She grabbed the wire next to the control box and traced it around to my backside. She then laid her thumb on the control unit and rolled the speed control up and down. I knew she could hear the change in sound coming from the large plug buried in my ass.

She asked the next question almost as if she was afraid to hear the answer. "What is this black box taped to your other thigh?"

I didn't want to explain my perverted contrivance, but I was in no position to refuse. "That is a tens unit."

"What does it do?"

"It supplies an electrical pulse. This is my first time to play with one."

She followed one lead and saw how I had wrapped the bare end of the wire around my scrotum. The other lead ran over to my cock. I had stuffed my cock into a long thin olive jar that I had fastened to myself with some duct tape. The insulated portion of the wire was snaked down between the glass and the side of my cock with the lead of the wire lying in the bottom of the jar, about an inch from the end of my dick.

She grabbed the tube that she had untaped from my mouth and asked, "What is this for?"

The embarrassment of being found this way was bad enough, but having to explain every detail only made it that much more excruciating. With each word, I felt like I was digging my hole deeper and deeper.

I slumped in my bonds and began my story. "I will explain the whole thing. See the red light flashing on the tens unit? It is pulsing like an electric fence. I have it set so that it is "on" for two seconds and then "off" for two seconds. I have the intensity of the pulse on number three; ten is maximum. I thought it would be a safe level to start at. I do not feel anything now because the final connection has not been made.

When I begin to piss, the liquid will hit the bare wire in the bottom of the jar and the electrical current will give me a tingle through my nuts and cock. That tube that you pulled from my mouth is my safety; the other end runs to the bottom of the jar. If the electric is more than I bargained for, I can break the circuit and stop the assault, but only by drinking my own urine.

Once I had everything set up, I drank that 40 ounce beer as fast as I could. I dropped the bottle, pulled down my blindfold and closed the padlock that secured my hands to the lock mechanism overhead. The candle would release the thread in about one hour. I expected my bladder to fill in half that time. Right now, my kidneys have just converted forty ounces of beer into forty ounces of piss!"

Trying to coax her to release me, I said, "Sweetie, would you be kind enough to reach up and break that thread for me?"

She eyed me warily and said, "I'm not sure you are safe to let go. I will just keep you this way for a while."

"What is this hot sauce for?" She asked.

"I was going to put it on the butt plug but I chickened out."

"Michael" She started, and then her voice trailed off into a facial expression of condemnation. "Why the hell do you do these depraved things to yourself?"

"I knew that nobody would ever understand and I can see that you don't either. That is why I have always kept my play a secret thing. You are the first to catch me in the act. Vanilla sex with my wife is ok, but it bores me. For the past fifteen years, I have been asking her what her fantasies are. She always replies in the same way, "I don't have any fantasies." You know what, I am starting to believe her! Occasionally, I need a strong dose of triple X! I play like this for several hours, keeping myself on the edge of an orgasm for as long as possible. When I finally come, it is so earth shattering that I nearly pass out. My morals quickly return and I tell myself that I will never do it again… but I always do.

For a while, I had a special lady who gave me an outlet for my desires. She was a good friend, and a confidant. I have never spoken her name, so let's just refer to her as my Mistress. She had a sexual instinct about her and she knew just how to shape my lust. When she needed me as an emotional and spiritual companion, she kept my balls well drained. It mellowed me out and allowed me to focus on the nuances of our platonic relationship. When she needed a lover, hungry and intense, she would not allow me to cum until her own lust was satiated, and believe me, she had an appetite! I took great satisfaction in serving her, but a year ago she married a rich man and left me with no forwarding address. Since then, I have been a little lost and my own self-abuse has only gotten worse. I miss her."

"How specifically did you serve her?"

"Look, I am really sorry that you found me like this, Ramona. It was supposed to be a private thing. I will remove the hook and repair your ceiling. Could you just break that thread for me? My bladder is about to explode."

"I asked you how you served her!" She demanded.

"I was hers to do with as she pleased and her favorite thing was oral service. Sometimes when her friends were over for cards she would keep me under the table. While they enjoyed glasses of wine and card playing, I used my tongue and fingers to bring them pleasure. Since I have a prominent job, I only asked that these other women never know my identity. The long tablecloth kept that promise and defined my world to the cunts, legs and feet that were presented to me. When I needed guidance, the flogger, a length of rope, or her firm hand was there to direct me. I tried hard to learned her nuances and after awhile we were like hand and glove."

I stared at the candle and it looked like I had about 15 minutes until it would release me. I had to convince her to free me right away. My bladder felt like an over inflated basketball! I couldn't let her see me piss all over myself!

When I looked back at Ramona, something had changed. The explanation of how I had served my mistress had seemed to have satisfy her curiosity. She was now smiling, but it had a mischievous overtone, as if she held a secret. She asked, 'Did you ever learn the identity of any of the women at the table?"

"I listened to their conversations but they never discussed their husbands by name or gave me a real clue to their identity. I came to know them only by the sound of their laughter, their taste, scent, and the shoes they wore. Laughingly I added, "I kept an eye open for those shoes every time I was at the grocery store!"

Ramona's demeanor turned cold and she said, "You dumb fuck, you shouldn't have smoked dope in my house! You know the local sheriff is making a lucrative business out of confiscating properties and vehicles that are involved drug trafficking. He usually doesn't even need real evidence! He walks away with everything, all nice and legal!"

She continued to chide me. "Trespassing, breaking and entering, malicious destruction, sexual deviant, dope head; yes, the local newspaper will love this story about their favorite bank manager! What the hell were you thinking! Your smiling face and your home address are going be on the county web site with all the other sexual predators! She flipped on the light switch and said, "I want to show you a special feature on my new cell phone." She turned it toward me and began taking photos.

The vision of my miserable future passed through my head. I knew I was had. "Come on Ramona, don't do this to me." I pleaded.

I looked her in the eye and using my manliest, most charming voice said, " Ramona, I am glad that it was you that found me here. I have always had a secret thing for you. You are the hottest women in the neighborhood." Hell, I would have told her she was a Goddess to get out of this predicament!

She seemed to soften up. She laid her cell phone on the table and gave me a warm smile. I couldn't believe it when she raised her skirt, pulled her panties to the side, and dug her fingers into her soupy cunt. Wow! I could hear how sloppy wet she was! I figured that somehow all this had turned her on and maybe things would work out.

She raised her hand and held it in front of my face so that I could see the frothy cream that covered her fingers.

When she was done laughing at my feeble attempt to seduce her, she said, "Good try lover boy, but those compliments are not going to work!" Then she added, "Now, I want to give you a taste of what's to come."

She grabbed me firmly by the testicles with her free hand and said, "Open up!"

My lips parted and she plunged her fingers deep into my mouth. I could taste semen mixed with her tangy cunt juices. There was something familiar about that flavor.

She laughed again as she informed me that her husband had just finished fucking her senseless before she came over.

"Michael, you must be taught a good lesson! I can't go to the law since you have been smoking dope in here. The dogs are sure to pick up the scent."

She pondered for a few seconds and concluded, "I think this creation of your own twisted imagination will provide more than enough justice!"

She grabbed the tube and retaped to my mouth. She rolled the power selector on the tens unit all the way to ten! I tried to protest but the tape stopped my words. Ramona threw her long black hair back over her shoulder, pursed her pretty red lips in a mock kiss, and then blew out the candle. Her deep green eyes staring into mine was the last thing I saw before she pulled my blindfold down. My world was once again plunged into darkness.

"Michael, If I hadn't returned for my umbrella, and found you here, your little drama would have played out unobserved. Well, now you will have an audience of one and I am going to enjoy the show!"

"No!" My mind protested, "This is too much!" This woman has no mercy! A setting of ten will probably steam the wrinkles out of my scrotum! Sick as it was, I knew I was going to have to suck on that tube for all I was worth.

My fate literally hung by a thread. I waited for the inevitable, like a man condemned to the gallows, mentally saying goodbye to my dick and balls.

I listened to the storm. The wind rattled the old windows, as sheet after sheet of rain raced across the tin roof. I felt Ramona's small hands applied to my back. Slowly she ran her hands all over me and began toying with me. I heard her giggle as she roughly rolled each nipple between her finger and thumb until I cringed. She was gently pressing on my distended bladder. Eventually, one hand glided down the crack in my butt and took hold of the butt plug. She began fucking my ass in a slow and deliberate maner. When she saw that I was getting into it, she increased the stroke, pulling it all the way out and then driving it all the way in on each thrust.

She mewed softly in my ear, "Mmmm…You have a hungry asshole. How about a little Mexican snack?"

I didn't know what she was talking about until she plunged the butt plug in for the last time. I felt the searing heat of habanero sauce flooding my rectum! My tortured sphincter dilated in an immediate attempt to launch the rectum rocket! "Ahh!!!" I screamed out as my asshole revolted from the chemical burn! That cruel bitch jammed that fiery plug in as deep as possible, spinning it around, making sure my agony was complete!

My bladder raged against my mind with an unrelenting pressure. My body was quivering and my breathing was jagged from my internal struggle. Goose bumps rose all over my body. I knew that I was at the point when the mind yields to the body. A few drops trickled from my penis. My will surrendered, an emotional wave washed over me and the dam was broken! A torrent filled the jar. The next sixteen seconds slowed to an eternity.

I shrieked around the tape on my mouth as the bolt of electric shot through my reproductive track. When the surge stopped, I hung there stunned. I forgot to suck.

The second bolt came two seconds later and it felt like it blew the end of my dick off! I tried to suck on the tube but the electricity followed the liquid to my mouth and my tongue retracted to the back of my throat!

This time when the surge stopped, nothing in this world mattered more than sucking on that tube! I swallowed a pint. Bam! It felt was like someone grabbed me by the dick and was shaking my whole body! My tongue retracted again, and I gagged on the contents in my mouth. Overwhelmed, I listened to my own muffled screams as if in a dream. The jar was overflowing and I was now standing in a puddle of piss.

Thank God, my bladder was almost empty. I had two seconds to stop the next assault on my cock and testicles. Again, I sucked and swallowed all that I could, before the high voltage assault drove a spike of searing pain through my scrotum. My hips rolled upward pulling my feet off of the ground as every muscle in my groin contracted almost to the breaking point. It was then that I felt the spontaneous orgasm explode in my core as the electricity torqued my prostate gland into a knot. A heavy load of jism flooded the bottom of the jar.

The electricity subsided and I again sucked for my life. I swallowed my male milk shake and finally heard the welcome slurping noise when I hit bottom. I had drained the jar and stopped the next atrocity just before the new wave of electricity hit.

Then I was falling. I heard the pin from the lock hit the floor just as I did. Finally, she had broken the thread. I lay in that puddle, the world suddenly very quiet and calm.

Ramona chuckled, "Those last few photos were awesome!"

I felt her roll the thumb wheel on the tens unit until the click told me it was off. She then pulled the plug out of my tender ass.

As I lay on the floor she stroked my hair thoughtfully, as if I were her favorite pet. I think she was a little afraid of what she had just put me through. She pulled off my blindfold and I found myself looking at the same pair of brown penny loafers that had I seen under the card table many times before!

The look of surprise on my face didn't last long. Ramona raised her skirt, straddled my head, and squatted down. She rode my face like it was a bicycle seat. I was smothering in her steamy, cum-stained underwear.

Her voice came softly to my ears, "Get used to it sweetie, you will be spending a lot of time here!" And then she reveled her secret, "Guess what? Your ex-mistress was my sister, Jayde! She married an Italian diamond dealer and moved to Joburg, South Africa. When she moved away, she took your identity with her. I never knew who was under that table, until you gave me the final clues tonight. The party above the table is not as much fun, without the party under the table! Michael, I do miss your talented tongue! It is also fun to watch my friends trying to keep their poker faces, when they are pleasantly drunk and shuddering in orgasm! As you know, we all get a great laugh out of it!" Perhaps we can put that nice cock of your to work also. That is if it still works!"

She stood up, grabbed the tape on my cheek and gave it a quick pull. It hurt, but I finally sucked in a full breath of sweet air!

"I see no reason to mention this incident to anyone. You have paid for your indiscretions. I will keep your secret and you will now answer only to me! Do you understand?

I shook my head, "Yes."

Her final words were, "Don't leave until you have cleaned up your mess. Remember that I am trying to sell this place! I can't have my house smelling like piss!

"Two weeks from today, I will come to your office. Reserve a one-hour appointment for me at 9:00AM. Between now and then, get a blood test for sexual diseases and bring the results to the meeting."

She arrived at 9:10, walked directly into my office and we exchanged envelopes. Without speaking, I opened the envelope and peeked inside. I looked at the first photo. My naked body hung twisted like a contortionist, my hips were rolled up, the olive jar was flopping wildly, and urine was flying everywhere! The career wrecking photos were so out of place in my corporate world that I quickly resealed the envelope. I swallowed hard. Ramona read the sickened look on my face and a wicked smile crossed her lips. She grabbed the envelope and stuffed it into her purse.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Taste of Things to Come

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds