• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Schoolgirl's Lewd Unconsciousness

A Schoolgirl's Lewd Unconsciousness

I'm walking down the alley of my high school on my way to check out my latest result of my history exam and as an 18 year old schoolgirl I can proudly say that high school is almost over which means I can finally go to college and really be free.

At the notice board with the results of my exam for the class history I take a look and start blinking my eyes, not sure if I'm reading this correctly or not, but I look again in the hopes I didn't see it right... but it's not meant to be... I now see that I just barely failed my history class after looking on the grade sheet again. My parents are going to kill me. They pay a lot so I can attend this school and if they find out about this I don't think they will permit me to go out again during the weekend...

I see Susan, one of my best friends.

"Hey Suse, want to grab a bite in the cafeteria?" I ask her.

"Sorry Sophie, I need to drop some books at the library, anyways I passed my exam! I'm sure you did too right?" Susan asks me. Not a subject I like to discuss, even with my best friend, but unavoidable now.

"No." I say, with a pout.

Susan comes close to me and gives me a hug. I hug back, I'm really happy to have a friend around.

"Don't give up Sophie, I'm sure there's something that can be done." Susan tells me.

"Let's do something crazy tonight, I really have to." I tell Susan.

"Of course." Susan whispers in my ear.

The next morning I wake up, with a huge headache, I drank way too much last night. While Susan and I were out last night she told me to speak to the history teacher where I failed my exam. You might think that a history teacher is a really boring or nerdy person but my teacher is definitely not like that. He goes by the name of John Woods and he is 36 years old. He is quite young but the best part of him is that he's also quite handsome. He usually wears a tight sweater in which you can see that he works out. You can imagine that he is popular under the schoolgirls.

During the clubbing last night with Susan I said to Susan that I'll have to fuck the teacher if I have to. Of course that was meant as a joke, but I wish I could think of anything else more realistic that might persuade him. Sex is definitely not an option, unless real life was like a porn movie.

Nonetheless I want to make an impression on my teacher, so I decide to wear something innocent but sexy at the same time. I have to try anything that could help right? I decide on a short pink flared pleated mini skirt, and a cute tight white lacey blouse with half sleeves to my elbow and a black lacey bra and panties. For shoes I decide on 3 inch white heels. I'm putting on some makeup but not too heavy to give me that sexy sweet look while still having this innocence about me. My eyes need to stand out so I go with thin black eyeliner, very little of pink eye shadow and soft pink lipstick. I'm done pretty fast which gives me enough time to check myself in the mirror. Looking at myself I see a smile sneak up on my face because I can see that it is perfect , I look innocent but at the same time it just screams SEXY in a classy way.

A little nervous I walk into the classroom. Right there I see teacher Woods sitting on the front desk. He turns to me which makes me realize that I am staring at him. Even though he is looking at me I can't stop staring for a second and catch myself smiling back at him. I see his eyes looking into mine and for a bit I think I could see lust in his eyes. I turn away after feeling embarrassed at myself but also worked up somehow. But why am I still smiling? I wonder if mister Woods thinks of me in a sexual way. For the entire duration of history class I was just gazing at teacher Woods, thinking about his lustful stare when he looked at me and about the conversation I want to have with him in order to fix my grade. I don't think I've learned a single thing today in class beside the fact that I think the teacher is really attractive. Now that class is over I have to find the courage and talk to him.

"Teacher Woods?" I manage to call out.

John Woods turns to me, "Yes Sophie?"

"Mister Woods, I would like to speak to you about my last exam for this class." I say while putting on the most cute and innocent face. He is looking at me, clearly considering something.

"Ok Sophie, I think we should discuss this in my office."

"That's fine by me mister Woods." I respond. John Woods walks out the classroom and I follow him eagerly.

I enter his office. It is small with one wall full of books and the other wall full with papers and a full long window in the back.

"Please sit down Sophie." The teacher grabs a chair and gestures me to sit. He turns around and closed the door behind us.

"Ok Sophie, tell me what you want to speak to me about?" The teacher asks me as he walks back to his desk.

"It's about my exam," I start. "I failed it, and I was hoping that something could be done about it."

The teacher makes a sigh. "Sophie, I don't think there's anything I can do, I will let you look into it and maybe you'll learn from your mistakes for next time."

I don't want to give up. "Please, I'll do anything." I say.

Teacher Woods stands up from his chair and moves over to the front of his desk, closer to me. He gives me a smile. "Sophie, what do you mean by anything?"

Before I can answer he unzips his pants and brings out his cock. This can't be happening right... I'm staring at his cock in disbelief, not sure what to say. But then I start to understand the situation.

"Mister Woods, you can't mean.. you know?..." I'm totally blushing now, or I think I am because I'm feeling incredibly warm and fuzzy.

"Sophie, I won't repeat this again, but if you want to pass the exam, you'll need to work for it." Teacher Woods tells me with a huge grin on his face.

I look back down at his huge cock and I see it grow, becoming more and more attracting. I just can't help myself and go down on my knees in front of teacher Woods and take his hard throbbing and still growing cock in my hand. I start stroking it slowly, feeling the soft skin and the veins that can clearly be seen. Teacher Woods puts his hand on my head and brushes through my hair as if I'm his little girl.

"That's a good girl, you know what to do next right?" Hearing him say this makes me blush and feel really good about myself.

I know this is totally wrong but maybe that's why I'm so incredibly excited and aroused. I want to be the best little girl for him, if that's what it takes for me to pass my exam...

Teacher Woods keeps brushing my hair, but at the same time he seems to try to push my head closer to his cock. I know what he wants me to do but if I do this I know there's no turning back. However, all I'm doing is waiting for the inevitable. Just looking at his cock makes my mouth water with saliva as if on cue my body knows what to do and expect.

I let myself reach closer to his cock and give the head of his cock a lick with the tip of my tongue. The smell and taste of it is making my body shiver in excitement. I plunge myself on his cock and wrap my lips around the shaft of my teacher. I start to suck and lick my tongue all over his cock, trying to be the best girl for my teacher. I hear him moan a little over my sucking sounds and it gives me a happy tingle around my belly.

With one hand I start touching his balls, feeling the soft and elastic meat flow through my fingers. With my other hand I help myself by guiding his cock into my mouth. Every time I take his cock out of my mouth I see my saliva dripping from my teacher's cock, and every time I try to lick it up.

"You're so wonderful Sophie, you're such a beautiful slut." Mister Woods tells me after I kept sucking his cock and bobbing up and down on it for 5 minutes long in silence with only hearing his soft moaning and my somewhat louder sucking sounds.

"shankyuu miisther Woodzz." I say with his cock in my mouth.

Teacher Woods pushes me back, making me release his hot throbbing fully erect cock, completely wet with my saliva.

My teacher pulls me up, back on my legs. Right then I start wondering if he wants to quit and I feel nervous because he might just change his mind knowing that he's making a mistake. Instead he turns around and grabs me at my shoulder to turn me around and push my chest over the desk.

"Now be a good little slut for me Sophie and bend over the desk." Teacher Woods commands me. I know it's wrong but I also feel happy that he is not done with me yet. I eagerly do what mister Woods tells me to do and I bend over the desk. The teacher pushes my skirt up and pulls my panties down. By the feeling of my lacey panties alongside my legs I can feel that they are drenched in my juices. Next I feel his fingers trace along my thighs and then over my pussy.

"Look how wet and horny you are Sophie, you're really one horny slut are you?" He tells me while showing his wet sticky fingers, dripping in front of me with a sweet smell. Mister Woods puts his finger into my mouth, making me taste my own juices which tastes a little like strawberries.

Mister Woods puts his finger back on my pussy and as he puts his finger inside my pussy he says, "Sophie, say that you are a horny little slut".

At this point it doesn't matter what he asks of me. I'll do anything for him because it's making me feel incredibly good about myself.

"I am a horny little slut, sir." I say.

Mister Woods proceeded to slowly stroke his finger in and out of my pussy, making wet noises in the process.

"Sophie, tell me what you want me to do next." Mister Woods asks me. He knows what I want and I can't wait to get what I want...

"PLEASE, Mister Woods, Please fuck my pussy, pleeeaaaase... I need you to fuck me silly." I beg. I feel a little embarrassed because I must sound like a little girl who wants to play. But I mean every word of it, my pussy feels so empty and yearns to be filled. I just can't wait to have his cock penetrate me.

"You really are a little slut, Sophie." Mister Woods says.

I look over my shoulder while bending over his desk looking at his huge lustful eyes and big grin on his face, seeing how he grabs his amazing cock in his hand pointing it towards my wet and eager pussy. When looking straight ahead out of the window towards the blue sky I feel him push his cock against my pussy lips and then slowly entering. My body is smashed against the desk, in one stroke he filled me up completely and it makes me groan loudly. Once inside my pussy, teacher Woods puts his hands on my waist to keep my down and starts to really fuck me good, feeling his cock slide in and out of my pussy. I just can't keep from moaning which I do pretty much nonstop because it's feeling so incredibly good to get fucked by my teacher like this. After a little while I feel wet dripping down my thigh, my pussy juice flowing down my leg... Getting fucked like this feels so good, god I'm such a slut, I keep telling myself over and over.

My entire body starts to heat up and I know that my orgasm is coming really close now. By the sound of my load moaning the teacher knows I am close, and he starts to fuck me even harder. As he's fucking me wildly I reach my orgasm, feeling my body convulse harshly against the desk as if the orgasmic pleasure created shocks through my body from my orgasm. As I feel the delightful aftermath of my orgasm the teacher keeps pushing in and out of my drenched wet pussy.

"Fuck you slut, you're so fucking tight." Mister Woods says. It makes me happy for making him feel good as well.

He tightens his grip on my waist and cums hard into my warm and wet pussy. I close my eyes and lightly feel his load flow in my body.

I open my eyes and start hearing an alarm ringing loudly into my ears. My head feels heavy, probably from drinking too much last night with Susan and I realize I was asleep a minute ago. I think I was having a pretty good dream that I wake up from and by the wet feeling of my panties I can guess what it was about... I guess I really need to get laid soon... but before that I need to think of a way to convince teacher Woods to undo my bad result.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Schoolgirl's Lewd Unconsciousness

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 47 milliseconds