• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Shauna Ch. 01

Shauna Ch. 01

12

Chapter 1: The Beginning

Shauna lay on her bed, nude, having just finished her shower. She was well rounded - - not fat, but certainly not a skinny either. She knew she was very attractive and was told that often by other people. Her husband used to tell her that before he was killed in a work related accident four years ago. She missed him greatly but was glad that the insurance and lawsuit settlement had left her financially comfortable. She owned her large, four bedroom house, two cars, and had a very nice monthly income. She didn't need a job and so had time for and was well known for her volunteer work in the community.

Volunteer work was also her means to satisfying her sexual needs, because it was there that she met people. Usually, she stuck with married men, although occasionally she met someone single whom she would fuck. She always looked for someone who didn't have a reputation for fucking around and make subtle advances. If they were received well, things moved on, if not, it was passed off as joking. People with a lot to lose were best, since they would be less likely to talk, spread stories, or get too attached.

In her younger years, she had been very active sexually, both with men and women. Her sex of choice was with a man, but sex with women had its own unique pleasures. She had even posed nude for a professional photographer while she was in college, not just to get the money, but because it turned her on, and following the session had fucked the photographer. After she married, she and her husband had had a very full and exciting sex life that had few taboos and sometimes involved swinging. For swinging, they had corresponded with people in other cities and traveled to meet them - - no meetings near home for the protection of their privacy and reputations. Even though she was now widowed and not ready for a long-term relationship, she was not about to give that all up a good sex life.

Shauna knew she had to be somewhat careful so her son, Billy, would not find out. He was her only child and a good kid. He was in the last few weeks of his senior year and would graduate on the honor roll. He was also very athletic, having played as a starting fullback on the varsity football for the past two years. A couple of smaller colleges were interested in him already, including the one in town.

Actually, Billy was her step son. He was four when she and his father married. His biological mother had left when he was two and she had met his father about eighteen months later. It had been instant attraction - - they had wound up in bed after their first date and fucked all night - - and a quick courtship on both sides. She had been Billy's Mom now for 13 years, and they had grown very close, more so since his father died. As far as she had been concerned, Billy was her son and she loved him

Billy was the reason Shauna now lay on her bed, her mind whirling with what she had found in her son's room earlier this morning. She wasn't the kind to snoop and almost never went into Billy's room when he wasn't there. Trust and honesty were very important to both of them. But today was his 18th birthday and she had wanted to surprise him by cleaning his room. That was his job, along with washing his own clothes. He hated both and so his room was generally something of a mess. Today, she would clean his room and wash his clothes while he was at school.

It had been about noon when she opened the door to Billy's room and began by picking up his clothes, going through the pockets, and putting the first load in the washing machine. Picking up clean sheets on the way back, Shauna had prepared to change the bed, but as she approached it, she saw something sticking out from between the mattress and box springs - - a magazine. Grinning, she pulled it out, expecting to see a nude woman or perhaps a couple fucking. Instead, she saw a muscular, nude male holding a huge, stiff cock in his hand, obviously stroking himself.

Almost dropping the magazine in surprise, Shauna sat quickly on the bed, staring at the cover. She had not known that Billy had sexual feelings about other males. She knew he had sexual fantasies because he had been jacking off for some time. She had heard the muffled grunts that came through his closed door at night and had heard enough men climaxing to know what was happening.

Although he had never been obvious, Shauna had actually caught her son jacking off once, about three months ago. She thought of the scene now, as she thumbed through the magazine. They had been watching TV in the living room one evening until she went to bed early. She had not been able to go to sleep and had gotten up to go into the kitchen for a glass of milk. As she approached the living room, she noticed the light was off, but could see light from the TV and hear noises - - sex noises, - - she had realized, a bit shocked. Then she grinned; Billy must have gotten hold of a sex movie somewhere, perhaps even one from her own stash she kept hidden in her room. She would have to check, but it was no big deal to her if he had, not at his age.

Sure he hadn't seen her yet, Shauna quickly backed up into the darkness. The television was out of her line of vision but she could see Billy on the sofa. In the dim light from the television was dim, but she could make out Billy's hand slowly stroking his erect cock. There was an outline that looked like a blanket bunched on his knees and she surmised he was nude from the waist down and the blanket was in case he had to cover himself quickly. She watched her son's body move with sexual pleasure as he stroked his cock up and down. Every few seconds he would pause and she knew he was trying to prolong the intensity by not cumming. She realized she was straining her eyes, trying to see more.

Her mind suddenly flashed back to the last boy about this age she had seen jacking off. She and her twin brother, Sean, had gotten carried away in a dare session when they were fifteen. It had ended with sex, but not before Sean jacked off for her. That was the first time she had seen a cock cum, and was also the beginning of her regular sexual activity with Sean and her other brother, Bobby, who had caught them together one time. They had even had threesomes at times. All of this was unknown to their parents and it had continued until both brothers left home and went to different colleges. Then it stopped, for a time

Sex with her brothers had started again when Shauna's husband died. Sean had arrived almost immediately to give her support and comfort. Since for Shauna, sex was the most effective form of comfort, they had fucked the night he arrived. Bobby had gotten there the next day, and they had gotten together that night. The three of them had engaged in both couples sex and threesomes until both brothers had had to leave to go back their respective families. Since that time, Sean had visited about twice a year, during which times they enjoyed themselves. Bobby had taken a job overseas and she had only seen him once in the four years, but it has been great fun.

Shauna's awareness snapped back to the present and she realized her robe was open and her hand was playing with her pussy, fingers sliding in, moving out and up to her clit, massaging, then back inside herself. She was very excited and wet but tried to be quiet as her mind switched quickly from her brother jacking off to her son doing the same today. The difference was that she had seen her brother's cock clearly - - they had been in alone in the house in the living room with the lights on. She had seen clearly his cum spurting from the tip and even played with it afterward. She became aware of her feelings of disappointment that the light was so dim that she had to fill in with her imagination.

Billy's body suddenly tensed and his Mom could tell that his hips were thrusting upward. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Oooooooooooh Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" She heard his quiet, yet audible voice and knew he was cumming. She almost came herself, watching his body spasm then finally relax.

After watching her son take off his shirt and wipe his stomach and chest, Shauna moved quickly back up the hall to the stairs and into her bedroom. Lying on her bed, she had masturbated, cumming twice as her thoughts traveled from the first time with her brother to watching her son a few minutes ago. Both of her climaxes were more intense than anything she had experienced since the last time Sean had visited.

Now her mind snapped back into the present, sitting on Billy's bed, flipping through the magazine she had found. Some pages merely contained nude men, either hard or soft. Other pages had pictures of sex acts, men blowing each other or fucking/being fucked in the ass. The center pages had a series of pictures of one man sucking another and then the cock being pulled out as cum shot from it into his mouth.

Since Shauna knew she was bi, she had nothing against her son being bi, or even gay; this was merely new information for her. She had stopped working on the room and gone to take a shower and digest what she had learned. And here she was following the shower, lying nude on her back on her bed. She needed to find a way to bring up the subject and let Billy know it was fine with her if he was bi or gay.

It shouldn't be too hard, Shauna thought. After all, she and Billy were open with each other and talked easily, and more so since her husband/his father died. They routinely joked and teased about sex. Usually it was Shauna doing the teasing and although Billy often appeared to be embarrassed, she knew he liked the joking by the frequency of the rising bulge in the front of his pants.

As she thought about talking with Billy, she realized that her mind was straying to the pictures in the magazine, naked men, some having sex with each other. To her surprise, she began mentally putting Billy into the pictures, seeing him first having another man hold his cock and then sucking it. She imagined his face filled with lust and pleasure as he came.

Shauna felt no guilt about her fantasies of Billy having sex with another man. She wanted him to have the pleasure of a good sex life and if that is what turned him on, so be it. Also, she had learned long ago that fantasies and real life are quiet different and any fantasy is good if it gets one very hot and leads to a good climax. This fantasy was doing the job quiet well and before long, she had moved from her room to Billy's, still nude. Lying on his bed, she picked up the magazine and began leafing through it, pausing to picture Billy's face on the body that was having his cock sucked; Billy's face on the man sucking cock. Then she realized she was looking at a naked man with a very hard cock, imagining Billy's face there and her own lips around his hard cock. The forbiddenness of the fantasy made it even more erotic.

"MMMMMMMMMMM." She thought to herself. "I have time. It is noon and Billy won't be home from school till 3:30. A little fun and then I will finish cleaning his room."

Shauna allowed the fantasy to play in her mind of watching Billy jack off, then sucking him as he came. Closing her eyes and spreading her legs, she pleasured herself with both hands. As she turned slightly to one side, the middle finger of one hand slid into her pussy and the middle finger of the other into her ass. Both fingers moved in and out and then a second finger entered her pussy and a third. The finger in her ass buried itself all the way, then moved out and plunged back in. She moved the dripping fingers from her pussy and put them in her mouth, licking her juices off them, then returned them to her pussy. Her lust became more than she could sustain for long and she began to massage her clit furiously as she continued to finger-fuck her asshole. She needed to cum.

When her climax began so shake her, she was picturing Billy cumming in her mouth while her hands were around behind him holding his ass, pulling him to her. She could almost feel the head of his cock, and screamed loudly as she climaxed. Her body bucked hard until the orgasm passed, leaving her body with occasional involuntary jerks. She felt she would come forever, but as always, the waves of ecstasy slowly subsided and she began to relax. She smiled and opened her eyes - - and saw Billy standing in the doorway watching.

"SHIT!" She screamed and grabbed the sheet, pulling it quickly around her naked body. "How long have you been there? Why aren't you at school?"

"The electricity went off and so they let us out early today, Mom, and I have been here for several minutes." Billy gave her an uncertain grin.

"Why didn't you tell me you were there?' Shauna asked with a bit of scolding tone.

"I was afraid you would stop if I did."

"Damn!" Shauna thought. "Not what I wanted to hear. But then, I taught him to be honest with me."

"Ok, Honey. But I wish you would have let me know you were there."

"You didn't tell me you were there when you watched me masturbate."

Shauna tried to look innocent but knew her face was red.

"About three months ago, Mom." Billy continued. "You went to bed, then came back down and I saw you in the doorway while I was masturbating."

"I didn't know you could see me there, Billy."

"I saw you when you first came down, they you backed quickly, but I could feel you still there watching."

"Ok." Shauna sighed. "So you and I have both seen the other masturbate." Then looking at the bulge in the front of her son's pants, she giggled. "And I see you really enjoyed watching."

"Mom!" Billy's face got red.

"What? You can see me playing with my pussy and I'm not supposed to notice your cock getting hard?" Shauna laughed.

Billy's embarrassment slowly turned to a grin. "OK, so I was turned on watching you masturbate. But God, Mom, you looked so hot!"

"Well, no undoing what has been done, Billy." Shauna grinned resignedly. You have not only seen your Mom naked, you've seen a lot more."

"It's not the first time I've seen you naked, Mom."

"When?" Shauna was trying to remember a time when it might have happened.

"I mean I saw you naked in pictures in your room."

Shit! The nude pictures from college days. She had gotten a set for herself and occasionally took them out to look at them.

"Were you going through my things, Billy?"

"No, Mom. My hair dryer burned out and I went to your room to borrow you hair dryer. You must have been downstairs somewhere and the pictures were lying on your bed

Shauna looked somber at first, then shook her head with an amused expression. If he looked through all the pictures, he had seen everything there was to see about her, including several pussy shots.

"That's all right, Billy." Shauna pulled back the sheet and stood up, nude. "No sense in covering up now, is there. You have literally seen everything I have."

"You do look nice, Mom." Billy responded.

"Did you jack off after seeing my pictures?" She grinned at him impishly.

Billy reddened again but nodded slowly.

"And I suppose you're going to jack off after I leave the room?" She continued her teasing, enjoying the Moment.

"Mom!" Billy protested and blushed.

"I bet you do." Shauna giggled and Billy turned redder.

"OK, I probably will!" Billy blurted out.

"Probably? Probably?" His Mom laughed at him.

"OK, I will jack off! I can't help it; that was the most exciting thing I have ever seen."

"Was it as exciting as knowing I was watching you jacking off in the living room?" Shauna was pushing, teasing, but she was also aware that she was nearing a line that once crossed could never be undone.

"Was it?"

Billy too sensed that something different was happening, something about which he had fantasized frequently, especially after seeing his Mom's nude pictures. "Yes, Mom, I was very excited. I didn't say anything because I wanted you to stay and watch. I was so excited that I shot cum . . ." Billy paused then blushed again and blurted out "All the way up to my chin."

"Wow!"

"Then I came back to my room and jacked off two more times."

"I enjoyed watching you masturbate too, Billy."

"Were you turned on, Mom?"

"Billy!" Now it was Shauna's turn to be embarrassed.

"Come on, Mom, I told you."

"All right," his Mom sighed, "Yes, it was a turn on. Partly because I remembered watching your uncle Sean jack off and cum when we were fifteen."

"Uncle Sean?" Both of Shauna's brothers had taken to Billy and he to them, as much so as if they had always been relatives.

"Yep. We were home alone one weekend and started talking about sex. We started out by daring each other to take off clothing. The next thing I knew he has naked, sitting in a chair, jacking off while I watched."

"Did you . . .?" Billy's voice trailed off, not sure he should ask the question.

"Yes. After he finished, I took off my clothes and masturbated while he watched."

"No, that's not what I was going to ask." Billy said. "Did you and Uncle Sean . . ."

"Did we have sex? Yes, twice that day and quite often after that."

"Oh."

"There was no forcing, no persuading. We both wanted to have sex with each other and so we did."

"Do you and Uncle Sean still . . ."

Shauna paused, eying her son, weighing whether she should tell him, thinking about the value they both placed on honesty with each other. "Yes, Billy." Shauna finally sighed. "We stopped while your father and I were married, but we have started back since he died."

As they spoke, both were aware that Billy's had been moving over his Mom's naked body. Both were turned on by the thought. Now, they stood silent, looking at each other. Then Billy broke the silence.

"Mom, since I have already seen you naked . . ." He stopped, unsure of whether it all right to go on.

"Go on, Billy."

He took a deep breath. "Since I have already seen you nude, would you let me have a better look at your pussy?

The situation seemed surreal as Shauna heard herself saying, "Sure, honey." She moved to a chair and sat down, spreading her legs. As Billy moved closer, her fingers moved to her pussy lips, spreading her love opening for him to see more clearly.

"Would you like to jack off while you look?" Shauna heard herself continuing. She knew the line had already been crossed.

Billy mumbled something unintelligible as he quickly stripped and stood before his Mom, nude, his cock standing straight up.

"Sit on the bed, Honey and jack off."

Billy complied and as his fingers circled his cock and he began to stroke, he came almost immediately. Shauna watched her son's cum spurt up and out and then fall back onto his cock, hands, and legs.

"That was quick." She said.

"That's just the first time, Mom." Billy replied as he kept stroking his still erect cock, now lubricated with his slippery cum.

As Shauna continued to watch, she began to play with her pussy and clit, stroking softly, then slid fingers inside herself. Her fingers alternated between fucking her pussy and stroking her clit until they finally settled on her clit, moving faster, her breath coming in gasps. She couldn't contain the scream as she came, shaking, eyes glued on her naked son bringing himself to a second climax.

When they both finished, Shauna grinned wryly. "I'm not sure we should have done that, Billy, but I have to say that I really enjoyed it."

"So did I, Mom."

Billy grinned and Shauna couldn't help but notice that even though he had cum twice, his cock was still hard. She grinned back, thinking that men nearer her age, the ones she now fucked, couldn't do this. Once, occasionally twice, and they were finished for a while. She wanted to reach out and touch his cock, stroke him, feel his cum in her hand as she did. But she decided against it.

"I'm going to the spa, Billy, and you need to get cleaned up."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Shauna Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds