• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Erotic Massage by Two Men

Erotic Massage by Two Men

Two weeks ago James and I invited Dean over to James's house for some much needed exhibitionist fun. We hadn't done anything in a while and I was very eager to have both Dean and James give me a sensual body and butt massage.

To our dismay James's brother stayed home that night so we didn't have the house to ourselves. Never the less, we decided to go ahead with it.

We were meant to go out clubbing the next day but James and I couldn't decide on what outfit I'd wear to the club, so we decided to enlist Dean's opinion. Since I couldn't change in the toilet and walk to James's room wearing a skimpy outfit, I changed in the room with both James and Dean but hid myself behind the wardrobe door. I was already wet with anticipation and the fact I would be stripping down to nothing with only the door hiding my naked body from the two was a huge rush.

I feigned reluctance to change behind the door but secretly I wanted it. I stood behind the door, heart thumping in my chest and stripped down to nothing, then put on the first outfit. I didn't wear panties or a bra. The outfits ranged from tight short/long dresses and crop tops and skirts. James preferred an orange crop top which was so thin my nipples poked out very prominently. As soon as I stepped out from behind the door Dean's reaction was an adamant no! Despite it being a huge turn on for him, it was just too obvious as my nipples were at attention and it was painfully obvious. Dean's favourite outfit was a tight blue short dress. It was very tight fitting and my nipples were once again prominent, but not as obvious as the orange top. However this dress left very little to the imagination as it was clear I was naked under it. I preferred this as it could be adjusted to show more cleavage, and it was obvious I was naked under it.

Anyway, after the outfit changes I was well and truely horny. I needed relief and couldn't wait for two pairs of hands on me. I stripped off my final outfit and came out from behind the door.

"Oh my God!" was Dean's response.

I was standing there naked, my nipples very hard, my freshly waxed pussy wet. James immediately came and kissed me, turning me so my ass was facing Dean and groped my ass, squeezing and kneading them as he knows how.

"I don't know where to look," Dean said as his eyes went from my nipples to my pussy. He has a thing for hard nipples and given mine are very prominent, he was getting turned on.

"I've already cum like 5 times today but I'm getting horny," Dean informed.

I smiled to myself. It was always a turn on knowing I made him (or any guy or girl for that matter) horny.

I walked over to the bed and lay down on my stomach. James applied some baby oil on my butt and the massage was underway. James sat on the bed to my right, Dean on the edge of the bed to my left. James had my right side while Dean my left.

"Ok, follow my lead Dean," James instructed as he expertly started massaging the oil into my upper thighs. I let out a soft moan as i felt two pairs of hands touching me, firmly kneading my flesh. Dean had admitted he wasn't great at massages but the hope was to teach him how to give a great erotic massage. I loved the fact I was the test subject.

Both Dean and James gave me a deep massage as they slowly moved to my butt. I held my breath in anticipation as their hands slowly made their way up my thighs to my ass. I as hoping for some contact with my pussy but alas they moved to my ass cheeks and were soon groping me roughly. James knows I absolutely love to be handed roughly, especially when it comes to squeezing my ass. He expertly instructed Dean on his technique, using his thumb to dig into my ass cheeks, then the palm of his hand, kneading my firm taut ass in circles. I moaned into the pillow as I enjoyed feeling both Dean and James using me. My fantasy has always been to be used by multiple men and women and here I was being slowly teased by two men.

"Spread your legs baby," James instructed. Yes I thought to myself, they're going to touch my pussy. Once again I was disappointed as they moved their hands to my thighs again and started making their way back up to my ass.

This time however I felt their strong oily hands move up my inner thighs. I knew where this was heading and I got wetter in anticipation. I closed my eyes and waited as they continued teasing me, their strong hands working at my inner thigh muscles, inching their way to my wet, soaking, hot, eager pussy.

"Mhmmmmm," I moaned as both James's left hand and Dean's right hand gently grazed the outside of my pussy lips. I knew the point was to tease me but I was finally getting some relief. It was torture, I wanted, no needed more, but I was happy to settle for anything at that stage.

Their strong hands continued kneading at my exposed ass and they became more brazen with touching my pussy lips. James spread my legs wide again and they both focused on touching my pussy lips from the side.

"Mhmmm, that feels good". James now got in between my legs and showed Dean how to use both hands to really work at my ass. As I've mentioned before in my stories, James is amazing at butt massages. My butt is one of my best assets as I squat constantly at the gym and really work hard to maintain a toned, big, juicy ass. James loves giving me butt massages and has it often leads to me on my knees, ass up in the air, cheeks spread and his tongue licking my ass. I didn't used to enjoy him doing that but the more I realised he enjoyed it, and the reason being he thought I had such a juicy ass, it made me feel incredibly sexy and now I love it. It feels amazing knowing he's getting off pleasing me, that I hold this power over him. I could come out of the shower, get on my knees and he'd dive right in and tease me. I get incredibly wet knowing he loves eating my ass, not to mention it feels great.

After some rough but firm massaging, he had me get on my knees and dove into eating me out. Dean just stepped back and enjoyed the view. I felt incredibly vulnerable but it was also incredibly erotic. The fact I was so on show to Dean was a huge turn on. My pussy was gushing, not only from the fact that James was expertly eating out my ass but the fact that I was spread, pussy and ass on show for Dean.

Soon I was lying down again and Dean took over the massaging duties. James now was at my left and Dean in between my legs. He was definitely getting better and his eager hands were groping, squeezing, kneading my ass cheeks for all it was worth. He even moved to my pussy lips, using two fingers; on on either side of my lips and teased me mercilessly. I moaned which just caused him to continue and become brave enough to spread my cheeks and gently touch my ass hole with his fingers. That sent shivers through me. Here I was, naked, spread, exposed and being touched in such an intimate spot by another man. I felt like a total slut and exhibitionist, and i loved it!

James turned my face to face his and kissed me passionately. We both love my exhibitionist ways; he loves showing me off as much as I love showing off. I felt so loved as he tenderly kissed me and stroked my back and head. He kissed my cheeks and moved to my back, gently kissing my back and running his hands over me. It was an incredibly experience being so tenderly kissed by James while being used by Dean. He was like a kid on Christmas and from what I was told afterwards, had a huge smile as he had his way with me.

After about 20 minutes my pussy was on fire. I needed relief. I wasn't at the stage to let Dean touch my clit but I wanted to cum. I lifted my ass up in the air slightly and moved my fingers and started touching my pussy. I shocked myself as Dean continued massaging me but more slowly as his eyes were focused on my fingers working my clit. I was moaning and felt even more vulnerable and like a total slut. I was unashamedly touching myself, for my pleasure as well as James and Dean.

"Turn around babe, let us see you play with your beautiful pussy," James instructed.

I was so turned on. This is what I had been waiting for, to play with myself for James and Dean. I lay on my back and immediately started playing with my clit.

"Mhmmm, oh yes, mhmmmm," I moaned. James's hands were on my boobs, flicking my nipples, squeezing my tits, licking and sucking. Dean was in between my legs staring intently at me playing with myself. I was totally exposed to him and loved it! I was really letting out my inner exhibitionist slut. It felt so natural teasing him and it got me so hot.

I moaned out loud when I felt Dean's hands on my leg, gently moving towards my pussy. While he didn't touch me, my mind flooded with thoughts of him touching me. Part of me wished he was brave enough to touch me. i don't know if I would have stopped him. I was so hot, s horny that I wanted more!

"Dean, touch my ass," I said as I lifted my ass up from the bed. His hands immediately started groping me. It didn't look too comfortable but I guess he wasn't going to pass up having his hands on my ass.

The combination of his hands on me, James licking and sucking my nipples and the fact I was spread, naked, playing with myself with Dean inches from my pussy was too much and I exploded in a massive orgasm. When it hit I started fingering myself furiously, bucking my hips and moaning out loud, totally oblivious to the fact we weren't home alone.

"Please finger me," I whispered to James. Without missing a beat I pulled my wet fingers from my pussy and he slid his middle finger deep inside me. I arched my back in pleasure as he wasted no time with easing into it. He started fingering me hard and fast. I lifted my hips to meet his thrusts, trying to get him deeper inside me. I was soaking and if James's brother was outside, it would have been obvious to what was happening. There would be no mistaking the tell take noise of the slopping noises of a wet pussy being fingered hard.

It felt amazing to be so roughly fingered just after my orgasm. After a few minutes of James's intense fingering, I couldn't take any more and pushed his hand away.

"Give me your cock," I demanded. Anyone that's read my other experiences knows that when I cum, I have an intense craving for cock. I pulled James's pants down and engulfed his cock. He was semi-hard and was hard quickly. Dean stepped back and just starred intently as i stuck my ass up in the air and sucked James, licking his cock and deep throating it. I jerked him off ensuring my tits jiggled in his face. James reached out and grabbed them, squeezing gently and teasing my nipples.

I attacked James's cock. I was eager to have him shoot his load in my mouth, or at least please him as much as I had been pleased. I felt Dean's hands on my butt and even on my pussy. I let him briefly but was still too sensitive so stopped him. He sat back and just watched us as I alternated between sucking, licking and jerking James off.

I continued for about 10 minutes of intense sucking and jerking off before James stopped me saying he wasn't going to cum. He later said it was the pressure of being so intently watched by Dean.

He took my face in his hands and tenderly, yet passionately kissed me. His hands moved to my ass as i straddled him and kissed him. He was still horny as he hadn't cum but I was exhausted.

I stood up, letting Dean and James admire my naked body once more before I changed and we bid Dean farewell. The plan next time is for him to join us at a nude beach in summer (which is right around the corner for us Aussies) and for him to rub sunscreen all over me (not just my ass). Hopefully he'll be brave enough to get naked and I can finally see what he's packing. I've been told he's relatively large. Plus it's always hot watching another guy jerking off watching me play with myself, makes me feel the right mix of sexy and slutty.

Once again, we love your feedback and feel free to message us if you're into the same thing.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Erotic Massage by Two Men

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 711 milliseconds