• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indian Grandpa Catches Her Shaving

Indian Grandpa Catches Her Shaving

123

My name is Sushmita. I live in Jaipur in Rajasthan India, with my father Rakesh aged about 40 years and mother Malti about 38 years and my grandfather Rajaram. My brother Sukesh is studying in Delhi University and living in hostel there.

Both of my parents are teachers in govt school and they leave for their office at 7am. I am studying in B Com in local college and leave at about 10 in morning. Grandpa whom I lovingly call Dadu (grandfather in Rajasthani language), is retired military officer and is about 62 years of age. My grandmother has died about 10 years back and my father being his only son, he is living with us.

My dadu is having a good physique and he looks much fit and younger for his age. I have an elderly regard for him and he also loves and deals with me affectionately like his granddaughter. Though he normally stays at home but he keeps himself to his own room only and never interferes with our personal matters. I have great regard for him. I don't know anything about his sex life after the demise of my grandmother. But I have never heard anything about his affairs and I think his is not active sexually now. Anyway..

Let me describe myself. I am 19 years old with plump and chubby body. I am very fair and beautiful. My breasts are 34D and slim waist. In my class I am one of the most beautiful girls. Boys keep hovering around me but I am from a strict family so I had only one boyfriend. We have smooching and even fucked 2-3 times but due to some reason, I broke up with him.

Actually the reason was that I like to keep my cunt bushy and never shaved myself but my boyfriend wanted it clean. Now I have befriended with one another boy but he also want me clean shaven.

Due to strictness in family, I have to come back to home in time and also as dadu is always at home, I can't stay out long, or bring my boyfriend at home. So as I am normally horny and in sex mood.

One day, there was a strike in college, so I came back home early. I planned to meet my boyfriend in evening in his home. I was expecting a good fuck then. I thought that as I will be getting a chance to get fucked after a long time, so why not to shave myself so that even my boyfriend will also be very happy.

It was about noon time. Grandpa was perhaps sleeping in his room. I went to bathroom and secretly took his shaving set. As I was not regularly shaving, so I was not having my own shaving set. I thought to use grandpa's shaving set and then put it back before he gets up.

I came in my room and locked it from inside. Then I placed the shaving razor, cream and brush on the side on my bed and removed my salwar and panty. I was now nude below waist. I sat on bed and widened my legs to start shaving myself.

As I took shaving brush, I found that I had forgotten to bring water for it. I wanted to finish early so that I may place the things back before grandpa wakes up. So hurriedly and without wearing my salwar again, I rushed to bathroom and took a mug of water and ran back to my room.

As I was in a hurry so when now I came in my room, I closed the door but forgot to lock it from inside. I put the mug on side of bed and again parted my legs to start shaving. I had started using the razor and cleaned myself in no time. My cunt was whitish and puffy and looking so inviting. I cleaned it with a towel. Then I thought of using razor one last time to make it more smooth for evening fuck with my boyfriend.

I took razor and again started using on my outer cunt lips, then suddenly I heard opening of grandpa's room and him calling my name. I was startled and horrified to hear his call. In fear, my hand slipped and razor made a big cut on my left outer cunt lip. Immediately blood started coming out and this made me more horrified and afraid.

I heard grandpa's steps coming towards my room. I was in a fix as to what to do. In fear I didn't gather what to do , so first I took a bed sheet near by and put on my naked legs to cover them.

By the time I had just put the bed sheet, the door of my room opened (as I had forgotten to lock it from inside) and grandpa came in saying,

"Sushmita! Where are you? Why are you not replying? Are you OK?"

Saying this he entered my room. I was feared and sitting like a dumb lamb sitting before a wolf. I was in a state of fix and still sitting naked with legs wide apart (though covered with bed sheet), and grandpa's razor still in my hand.

I was so much in a fix that I forgot to even put it back. There was no time to think anything as grandpa entered my room.

As soon as he saw me sitting in this state, he also froze in his place. He immediately understood the position, but was short of words to speak anything. He stuttered, "Sushmita! Is everything all right? Actually I called you sometimes but there was no reply. So I came to check up if everything is all right."

I also regained my senses by now and stammeringly said,

"Grandpa! Everything is OK. I was just sitting. Nothing to worry, you may go. I am also coming to drawing room."

grandpa could sense the situation so perhaps to save me from embarrassment he tried to turn back to go out, but then his eyes fell on my lap.

Being caught off guard, I forgot to even close my legs and I didn't even noticed that the cut on my cunt lips was oozing blood and the bed sheet had started getting red with it. There was a big red spot on the sheet and it was getting bigger now.

Grandpa looked my legs and even before he could ask anything, I started crying in fear. I didn't know how much I had wounded myself. I was only sitting naked legs wide open and crying hysterically.

Grandpa was experienced. He understood the situation, but was about to go out to save my embarrassment, but now seeing my blood on bed sheet, he stopped and lovingly asked,

"Oh Dear! Though I am old but I can understand your position. Please don't worry. This is all normal and nothing to get embarrass or fear. But I think you have wounded yourself. Let me see if you have hurt yourself much."

Saying this grandpa came near to me and asked me to remove the bed sheet. His action was quite normal for a grandfather, but I was ashamed and afraid to show my nudity to him. After all he was my grandfather and in Indian society, a granddaughter is not supposed to show his naked thighs or cunt to him.

I stammered, "Grandpa! It is all right. Nothing to worry. I am OK." and saying this I clutched the bed sheet to my waiset.

Grandpa came to me and lovingly moving his hand on my head said in an affectionate tone,

"Sushmita Beti! I am your grandfather and you have played in my lap. I have seen everything of you. Please don't be ashamed and let me check if there is anything to worry. Or I may have to call your father to check it up or to take you to a hospital. See how much the blood is coming out? It may be serious."

I was more horrified. I started crying more loudly and stopping grandpa I said,

"Grandpa! Please don't call father. It will be OK. There is nothing to worry. You may check me up but please don't tell anything to anybody or father will be very angry with me. I will be so ashamed to face anybody."

Saying this I kept silent. Grandpa came to me and lifted the bed sheet lying in my lap. I was stark naked below waist before my own old grandfather. I felt like dyeing with shame. I shut my eyes tight to avoid eye contact with grandpa.

Grandpa was very happy to see my puffy and whitish and recently clean shaven cunt. Outer lips of my cunt were so puffy and swollen. As I had not been fucked much, so the cunt lips were tight clutching each other. Only a small and then line was visible in the name of my cunt. Grandpa was perhaps not expecting to find such a beautiful piece of cunt.

There was a visible cut of blade on the right outer lip, and some blood was coming out. Now the blood had receded and it was almost stopped by now.

As due to shame, I was keeping the eyes shut, so I could not see it. Grandpa kept watching my cunt for some time and then he thought of something and put his hand on my cunt as if to check the wound.

As soon as I felt his cold hand on my cunt, I jumped as if some electric wire has touched my cunt. Before it that I could say anything, grandpa started rubbing his index finger on my cunt lip and said,

"Sushmita! See there is a big cut. The blood is still coming out. It may cause septic and if the blood flow does not stop, we may have to take you to hospital for some stitches on the wound to heal it."

On hearing this, I became more afraid and started crying again. Grandpa kept rubbing his index finger on my cunt lips (perhaps he was getting the pleasure to touch a young cunt) and then said,

"Sushmita Beti! I have some antiseptic cream in my room. Let me take your there and I will apply it on you. I hope the blood will stop and we won't have to take you to hospital."

As I was already horrified, so I kept silent, as I didn't want the matter to reach up to hospital.

Grandpa put his hand under my naked thighs and lifted me in his arms. I was naked and he could see my cunt clearly now and also he could feel the touch of my hips. I felt ashamed and closed my eyes and put my arms around his neck for a safe balance.

Grandpa was in heaven and he took me to his room and put me on his bed. Then he took some cold cream and taking a gob of it, started rubbing it on my cunt.

I was not feeling pain now, as actually the cut on cunt was not big, and by now the blood flow has almost stopped. Now the feeling of pain and shame was slowly replaced by feel of pleasure and I was slowly starting getting hot and enjoying the feel of grandpa's fingers on my cunt.

I kept my eyes closed and was I was rather enjoying the sensation. I was feeling hot and to my astonishment , my cunt started getting wet.

Now I was now moving or stopping grandpa from feeling my cunt. Grandpa was experienced and he could sense my pleasure from the change in my breathing and also he could feel the wetness of my cunt.

He could sense that now I was feeling pleasure and as he was also enjoying touching a young cunt, so he kept silent and kept rubbing my cunt.

Now my cunt was so wet that the cunt juices were coming out of it. It made even the outer lips of my cunt slippery. As grandpa found my cunt getting slippery, he gently put one finger on the slit of cunt lips and putting a bit pressure enough to let his finger move a bit in the tight folds of cunt, started moving his finger in the channel of my cunt.

As soon as his finger started moving in my cunt, a gave a moan, but immediately bit my lips so that no sound could come out. But grandpa was experienced enough to know that I was enjoying it like anything. Now the blood has stopped but still grandpa was rubbing my cunt with his hand and moving his finger in my cunt. The inner pink flesh of cunt was getting a new sensation from my own loving grandfather.

I was sitting with legs wide open, causing my cunt to open widely. And grandpa was enjoying fingering a young cunt of his own little and loving granddaughter. His cock was also very hard now and it was clearly visible from his pajama.

After sometime grandpa stopped his movement. As I found the touch of his finger stopping, it felt like a treasure lost. I opened my eyes. Grandpa said,

"Sushmita Beti! I think the cream is not working. Many a times, human mouth saliva is used to stop the blood on a wound. So I think we should use it."

Saying this grandpa looked at my face. It was evident that he wanted to go ahead with this sex game, otherwise the blood flow has stopped long back. But he was afraid of my reaction. So perhaps he was testing it for my response. Now I was also so horny as this was so enjoyable for me. Also the touch of my own grandfather on my cunt was so taboo in our society that it was giving me much thrill and sex pleasure. I wanted him to go ahead. So showing innocence I asked him,

"Grandpa! You are much more experienced than me . You do what you feel better, but my wound should be OK."

grandpa was glad to hear it. He immediately put his hands on my knees and parted my already wide open naked legs. Then he sat between my legs and took both my knees. Then bending them toward my shoulder, like he was going to fuck me, he bend his face on my cunt.

This was a new experience for me as I had never been licked in my life. Grandpa looked in my face and smiled mischievously. I felt shame and closed my eyes but did nothing to close my parted legs.

Grandpa put his lips on my wound. I felt like an electric current passing through my spine. He moved his tongue 2-3 times on my wound, which was dangerously close to my cunt.

Then grandpa put his mouth on my cunt and took my clit in his lips and started chewing it.

As soon as his tongue touched my cunt, I gave a loud shriek and bucked my cunt to allow him maximum access to my cunt. Grandpa was experienced player, he knew the uncontrollable pleasure I was getting from his tongue.

I again gave a moan and my eyes automatically closed with pleasure. I was enjoying the first oral sex of my life. Grandpa pressed my folded legs inward and my cunt lips opened like flower petals.

Grandpa had increased the speed of his sucking. Now I was shamelessly moaning loudly and bucking my cunt to his face. Grandpa put the tip of his tongue on my cunt hole and inserted it inside. My cunt was so tight so his tongue could not penetrate much but it gave me more pleasure.

Grandpa was rubbing my clitoris with his index finger and even pulling and pinching it with two fingers and tongue fucking me down. Then he started lapping my cunt from clit to even my ass hole.

When grandpa's tongue touched my ass hole, I felt a shivering and my moans became more vocal. Now he was not giving any attention to the wound on my cunt lip but it was pure sex in the veil of medication of my wound.

Grandpa started tongue fucking me vigorously and with one finger he was rubbing my clit and with other finger now he was rubbing my ass opening. He drenched his finger in my cunt juices, which were flowing now like a hose pipe and kept rubbing it on my ass hole while lubricating it.

I was so wet now and my cunt was running its juices as never before. Grandpa was also so horny now and his cock was so tight like a steel rod, but the poor cock was still in his pajama.

My orgasm was building up. I knew from the intense pleasure I was getting now, that this orgasm was going to be the biggest one.

My legs started shaking and my speed of bucking my pelvis increased. As he was my own grandfather, so I could not ask him anything but I was cooperating him by allowing him full access to my cunt and ass hole.

Grandpa could sense my incoming orgasm. He could knew from the increased flow of my cunt juices that I was not far now.

Suddenly I felt like some lava building up in me. My moans turned into cries of ecstasy and I started bucking my cunt in air more vigorously. Then I gave a loud shriek and bucked my cunt.

As I felt the electric and sweet sensation rushing from some where inside me and a dam of cunt juices just about to burst, grandpa removed his mouth from my cunt.

I bucked my cunt more up in the air to again get the contact of his tongue as my orgasm was just milliseconds away, but his face was not there.

I was bewildered and left high and dry on the right moment. I was so near to my orgasm now that even a touch of a thread could hit my orgasm but the experienced grandpa removed his face at that precious moment.

I felt as if a big bowl of milk has been taken away before a cat at just as she was about to drink it. Or as if a very hungry person was going to put a most delicious food in his mouth and as soon as the food touched his lips, somebody snatched it away from him

I could not understand anything as to what has happened. Grandpa was my own real grandfather so I even could not ask him to lick my cunt to orgasm. As we both were only fooling around in the name of curing a razor cut, so I myself could not touch or rub my cunt to reach orgasm. I was getting mad and didn't get what to do.

Grandpa was sitting in the same pose between my open legs, but not touching me. Actually this was his own game. He was experienced enough and knew that I was on the brink of my orgasm. He has purposely taken his mouth away.

I could not ask him anything but was looking in his eyes with millions of request in it to let me have my orgasm. Those who have reached such a stage only know, how difficult such situation is, when one is on orgasm and the contact with cunt is snatched away.

Every point of my body was begging my grandpa to lick my cunt again. But I could not speak it. Grandpa knew my position so he was sitting idle and looking at my cunt.

Just one minute in this position passed like 1000 years to me. By now even my roaring orgasm was some what subsided. Grandpa was again a master, he knew that I am not dyeing with lust as one minute before. So he again put his finger in my cunt and wetting it by rubbing it in the slit of cunt, again rubbed it on the wound. Then as he put pressure on the cut on cunt lip, it pained me and a slight painful whimper came from my mouth.

Grandpa was waiting for my painful whimper, so he immediately put more pressure on my cunt lip (but kept rubbing my cunt slit and pinching my clit so that my lust and nearing orgasm may not subside) said,

"Sushmita Beti! See the mouth saliva is not working and you are still feeling pain on our cut. I think we will have to do something else. Such situation has come many times in my life with your grandmother. Whenever she got some wound, she always asked me for "Man Cream". She used to take it in her hand and rub it on wound and it would heal so fast. But you are my granddaughter, so even if it is the best way to heal your wound, I will not do it. But still I think there is no other better alternative."

saying this Grandpa looked in my eyes but kept rubbing his hot finger on my cunt lips. He was the damn seducer. He kept me on my boiling point of lust and he was not leaving me alone to even masturbate and he was not even licking my pussy now. So I was getting mad with lust. I was now so horny that I may fuck anyone with a cock at this moment.

Finding no other way, I said to Grandpa,

"Grandpa! You are my own grandfather and I trust you. You are my elder in family and I know what ever you think will be for my betterment only. But Grandpa! I don't know, what a "man cream" is. If it is nothing wrong, you may apply the "man cream" on me. Please tell me where and how can I get "man cream"?"

grandpa smiled and then feigning shy said,

"Sushmita Beti! Now you are not a child anymore. Though I know that "man cream" is the best ointment, but it is something related to sex. Actually "man cream" is a white thick liquid substance which comes out from the tip of a man's penis. When the penis of a man is stimulated and shaken with hand, mouth or "other ways", a thick ointment comes out of it. That is called "man cream", if it is rubbed on your wound, it will cure it so fast. The same thing is used in sex, thought the outcome then is the same but the motive is different then. I will love for your wound to be cured fast and will like to help in anyway I can, but you are my own granddaughter, and it does not seem nice for a grandfather to apply his "man cream" on his own granddaughter."

saying this grandpa became silent but still his finger was doing wonders in my cunt slit. He was so cunning. Like we put the milk on fire and then as soon as the milk is about to boil, we reduce the flame and again when it goes down, the flame is increased, so that way the milk doesn't get boiled but also kept on boiling point.

The same way my cunning grandpa was seducing me and keeping my lust on my orgasm point, making me virtually beg him to apply his "man cream" on me.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indian Grandpa Catches Her Shaving

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds