• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife Gambled and We Lost

My Wife Gambled and We Lost

1234

This story and or any portion of this story may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the copy write owner, except for the brief quotations used in a review. All rights are reserved by author.

This is a work of fiction, names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously, and resemblance to any actual person, living or dead, business establishments, events or locals is entirely coincidental.

Copy right 2015 Red Tempest

*****

My Wife Gambled and Lost

By Red Tempest

Introduction

Before I start this story, let me tell you a little bit about my family. My name is Kevin Jones and Krystal is my wife's name. Krystal has a very nice body (34B-25-35). She keeps herself in shape by working out at our local gym. She does a good job taking care of the house and raising our two twin eighteen year old girls. Katie is the oldest by ten minutes. She has an athletic body and her breasts are small. Kathy is a very bubbly type of girl. Her body has developed much faster than her sister's did, and her curves match her mother's, except she is bigger in the breasts. How do I know this, well girls talk and I listen. You might say that I have big ears. Both girls have auburn hair and brown eyes. They take after their mother in looks. She has auburn hair and brown eyes. I stand five feet, nine inches tall, weigh 175 pounds and I have brown hair and eyes.

Chapter One

How Krystal's Troubles Begin

Kevin:

I knew about the Indian casino, but not the after hour's casino, that is run by a casino boss (similar to ones in the mob, but this is more of a local mob). The Indians would sell the debt markers to the racketeers and they would encourage the person in debt to come to their casino to win back their money. I discovered this at a later date.

This took place over a period of twelve months. It is odd as hell that I never suspected a thing. I guess that I was just too busy; also I was out of town a lot for work. I guess that I was just too damn trusting. Boy was I ever wrong.

Krystal:

It started about a year ago when I went to the Indian casino with my girlfriends. I got in way over my head gambling. It appeared that the Indians encourage this so they could sell the marker to the racketeers, who would then have that person deep into their pockets.

The racketeers convinced me to come to their after hours casino to win my money back. But that would never happen and over six month's time, I was forty thousand in debt to them. I went through all of our savings, and checking accounts. I also gambled away the girls college fund. I thought I might remortgage our house; but it would take Kevin's signature along with mine to do that. I was afraid to try and forge Kevin's signature. Kevin is good friends with the bank officials, and I am sure they would notice that Kevin's signature was wrong.

One night when I got to the casino, a couple of the girls took me upstairs to a room, which had some clothes laid out on the bed.

"What is going on," I asked.

"The boss wants you to help us work a private party," they said.

"I don't think so, there is no way that I am going to that party," I responded.

At that moment the door opens and the casino boss walks in with his two big black enforcers.

"This is what is going to happen, you owe us a lot of money and you are going to work this party and will do whatever any of the guests ask you to do. Further, if you don't cooperate I will have my two enforcers here inflict some punishment not only to you, but to both of your daughters and your husband," he said.

The two big black men cracked their knuckles and one grabbed his crotch as they smiled wickedly at me. I could just guess what was going through their minds. I just stood there in shock.

"Do you understand?" He asked.

I just nodded my head yes and started to softly cry.

"OK girls get her ready for the party," he instructed them.

They took me into the bathroom and cleaned my pussy with a douche. They shaved my pussy, leaving just a nice landing strip above my slit. Then they gave me an enema.

"What is that for?" I asked.

"Some of the guys will want to fuck your ass and you need to be cleaned out so that they don't hurt you up there," one of the girls replied.

"I have never had sex in my butt before."

They both said together, "You will now."

"So just what do I have to do?"

"You will bring a client up to this room and have sex with him or her and do anything in a sexual act that they ask you to perform. They are not allowed to hurt you in any physical manner. If that should happen just scream. There will be a guard outside of your door and he will come in and help you out."

"A trick costs the client two hundred and fifty dollars for a half-hour. You get to keep any tips. We try and turn four tricks a night. That helps to pay for the interest that we owe on the debt," they said.

"Do you ever catch up?" I asked them hopefully.

They both shook their heads no.

I turned three tricks that night, all were men and it was just a blow job and a fuck to each guy. There was no wild or crazy sex and thankfully I did not know anybody at the party. I got home around 1:30 a.m. dead tired. I took a bath trying to scrub my body clean. I then climbed into bed, falling asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. The alarm went off at 6:00 a.m., I had to get the girls up and get them ready for school and myself ready for work.

At the next party, I was in the bathroom getting ready. The casino boss walked in and sat down on the bed. I walked out of the bathroom naked and I was startled when I saw him sitting there on the bed. I stood there embarrassed by my nakedness.

"I need to see just how good of a fuck you are, so I know what clients to send your way," he said.

"Now take my pants down and suck my cock," he instructed.

I walked up to him and got down on my knees and pulled his pants and underwear down to his feet. His cock is not that large, maybe six inches, but it is very fat. I looked up at him straight in the eyes, as I lowered my head down and started to suck on his cock. I licked and sucked the head of his cock, and put my tongue into his eruption eye, then licked down the shaft to his sack. I gently sucked on one ball and then the other one and then back up the shaft to the head.

I start to deep throat his cock, until it is all in my mouth and throat. He started to groan as I pick up the pace and I began to suck him harder. He lets out a deep grunt and unloads his cum deep down into my throat. I gagged a couple times, but swallowed all of his cum.

"Was that ok," I asked.

The casino boss just grunted, and hollered at the door. It opened and one of the big black guys walked in. "Fuck her while I watch you," he told him.

He dropped his pants and his huge black piece of meat swung between his legs. My eyes got as big as saucers when I saw the size of his cock. The thought of that huge cock invading my pussy had me scared. He grabbed me and tossed me up on the bed.

"Relax baby, I sure do love sweet white meat and that their pussy will stretch wide open to let my cock inside of you," he laughed.

He proceeded to spread my legs wide apart and stuck the head of his cock into my pussy, and he started to push his cock into my scared sex. I grunted and groaned in pain, as that huge monster invaded my pussy. Slowly he fed that black snake into me until he hit bottom. He started to fuck me and I could not believe just how good it started to feel. My pussy began to get really wet and I could feel my climax start to build.

"Ah boss I think this sweet white meat likes this black cock, her pussy is getting slippery for me," he said.

I just could not believe just how my body began to betray me. I started to have a massive orgasm. It caused me to grunt and groan in pleasure. Sweat ran down my face, as my juices began to leak out of my pussy. Just then the black guy gave a big groan and filled my pussy full of his hot seed. He filled me so full that it flowed out of my pussy and down the crack of my ass. Both of our juices made a big puddle on the bed sheet.

"She sure is a good fuck," he told his boss.

I have a verbal agreement with the casino boss to work in at least three parties a week, when Kevin is not home. My interest is six percent a week or twenty-four hundred dollars, plus one hundred dollars in expenses.

I will need to turn ten tricks a week to break even. Now you can see how I will never get out of this mess. The odds are stacked up against me right from the beginning.

Kevin was home for a while, so I missed a few parties. I missed making my interest payments. By missing those parties, I am getting behind and need to catch up, before they start to threaten my daughters.

At one party our neighbor (Ed) saw me working. I was standing at the bar having a drink, when Ed walked up to the bar to order a drink and he noticed right away it's me standing just a short distance from him.

"Krystal what are you doing here dressed up like that? My God they have you working this party, don=t they? He pointedly asked me.

'Oh God I thought what is Ed doing here'

I just stared at him with a shocked look on my face.

"What happened did they get you for non payment on your gambling debt?" He asked.

I just nodded my head yes, as tears leaked from my eyes.

"I will be right back; don't go away and don't take any clients, until I get back."

Again I just nodded my head yes.

Ed was gone for about twenty minutes talking with the casino boss. He came back and grabbed my hand and leads me over to a table where we had another drink.

"OK I talked with him and he told me you owed them forty thousand and are two weeks behind on your interest payments. Is that correct as far as you know?" He asked.

I just shook my head yes, as tears started to trickle down my cheeks.

"Alright I cut a deal with him, I gave him twelve hundred and fifty to cover last weeks interest, and he agreed to wave the remaining interest fee for last week. You still have this week to pay yet."

"There is no way that I can fuck you five times in one night to get my money back, so I will do you tonight and I got four in reserve that I will take over the course of the next few weeks back at either of our houses. That way I won't be interfering with you making money to cover your payments," he said.

"Thanks Ed I appreciate your help and your money and I agree to your terms," I said with the tears still flowing down my cheeks.

We went up the stairs to the bedroom I use to service my clients. Ed went to the bathroom to take a piss. When he returned to the bedroom, I was laying on the bed naked. My fingers are massaging my pussy lips.

"Stroke that pussy baby; I want to see you cum," Ed softly cooed at me, as he stripped his clothes off.

Slowly I started to play with my pussy and with my clit; the moisture started to collect on my fingers and pussy lips. My other hand was tweaking my nipples. I began to pick up the speed with my fingers, and Ed could hear a slurping sound coming from my wet sex.

My eyes were riveted at Ed's cock. My mouth is opened, and I am starting to gasp for air. I am sure that Ed could tell by the look on my face I am getting close to an orgasm.

Ed grabbed his seven inch rock hard cock and started to stroke it in rhythm with my fingers.

My eyes flicked back and forth, to watching Ed, to watching his cock, and I worked my fingers even fast and deeper into my wet sex.

"OH shiiiitt... I'm going to cum soon," I cried.

"Hold on I am almost there," Ed gasped, as he stroked his cock faster

"Hurry so am I."

Ed moved up and gave a groan. He shot his load all over my face, just as I gave a sharp cry as my orgasm released. We both sat there panting for a while, until we calmed down. Then I wiped Ed's cum off my face with my fingers and then licked them clean.

"Finger licking good," I said with a smile.

I pushed Ed back on the bed and started to suck his cock back to life. I got his cock hard again and mounted him, planting Ed's cock deep into my pussy. I pounded his cock hard into my pussy and in a short time squeezed his cock tight with my pussy muscles, as another orgasm racked my body.

Ed pushed me off and turned me around, and started to fuck me doggy style. Ed pounded my pussy as hard as he could. The slapping of their bodies was the only sound to be heard.

I felt like a bitch in heat. I'm grunting with each thrust and moaning on each withdrawal. My pussy is soaking wet and my juices are flowing down his cock and balls.

Ed reached over and grabbed some lube while he is still fucking me. He coats my anal hole with KY jelly, and pulled his cock out and started to rub my anal hole.

"Oh GOD YESSSSSS Ed, fuck my ass, fuck my ass hard," I loudly moaned.

Ed lined his cock head up with my anal hole and pushed in, I relax my sphincter and his cock slides all the way in right up to his nuts.

Ed started to thrust in my ass hole, as I pushed back. Ed is fucking my ass as hard as he could and then he started to spank my ass cheeks, leaving red hand imprints on them.

"Oh YESSSSS keep fucking my ass hard, spank me, I have been a bad girl, harder," I cried at him in pleasure.

"Get ready I'm about ready to cum," Ed said.

Ed started to cum into my ass, as I started to howl in pleasure as my climax reached its high point. We both collapsed on the bed panting and gasping for air from all our sexual exertion.

"Come on baby, let's go take a shower," I said.

It is Thursday night and I am at the casino, in the bathroom preparing for the evening. I heard the bedroom door bang open. I put on a robe and went to see who is there. It is the casino boss and he is sitting in a chair.

"Krystal my dear we have a problem," he said.

He nodded to the doorway and the two big black enforcers walked into the bedroom, pushing two people in front of them with hoods over their head.

"We caught these two persons of interest snooping around here," he said to me, as he nodded to the enforcers.

They took the hoods off of the two persons, and I gasped in shock, as both of my daughters stood there.

Chapter Two

My Daughters Involvement

The girls broke free of the two men and ran to me. We all held each other, looking fearfully at the casino boss.

"Well Krystal what are going to do about this problem?" he asked me.

"Don't hurt them, they are still young and did not mean any harm by this," I pleaded with him.

"You are so far behind in your interest payments, maybe what you need is some help in making those payments up," he said.

"No, I won't let you do it. I will quit. I will go to the police if you hurt my two girls," I said.

"Maybe what Krystal needs is a little persuasion," he said to the two black guys.

"I get her this time, you had her last time, and you get dem girls," the biggest black guy said to the other one, as he reached for me. He slapped me a couple of times and pulled the robe off me.

The other guy grabbed the two girls. The two girls started to scream and the casino boss told them, "You two better shut up or he will hurt your mother really bad."

The big enforcer grabbed me by my hair and hauled me over to the bed. I fought him with all my strength, until he had enough and lifted me by my hair and slammed the heel of his hand into my stomach.

I saw stars as the pain shot through my body. He tossed me on the bed and I curled up into a fetal position. I couldn't think; it's like I was in a fog. My stomach hurts, and so did my face and head.

"I gonna fuck both of dem holes so hard you won't be able to walk for a week," he boasts while he stripped off his pants.

Katie and Kathy had seen enough and just screamed at the casino boss. "Please stop him, we will do anything that you want us to do, just don't hurt our mother anymore,' they cried together.

I could hardly speak as I was in a lot of pain.

"No girls don't do it, don't let them get their claws into you, you will never get free of them," I croaked, but neither girl seems to hear me.

"That is what I want to hear; cooperation from everyone. Alright big guy pull up your pants, maybe at a later time you can fuck her," the casino boss said.

"Bring Krystal over here."

He picked me up like I was a doll and brought me next to my daughters. He stood me up and gave my ass a nice hard spank, which almost knocked me down.

"Alright I have a very special client downstairs and his two sons are with him," the boss said.

"Are either of you two girls virgins?" he asked them.

They both shook their heads no.

"Are both of you on some form of birth control?" he asked again.

They both nodded their heads yes.

"Well I could have gotten a whole lot more if you were virgins, but oh well this will work out ok anyway."

He looked at me.

"You know the drill; get yourself and the girls ready. You have one hour and I want you down by the bar by then. Do you understand?" He said softly but with a firm tone.

I nodded my head yes that I understood.

"OK ladies go get ready and look your prettiest, let's go boys," he said as they left.

An hour later, the girls and I were at the bar. I knew that we looked ravishing all dressed up.

"Alright here is the plan; you and the girls get some wine and go mingle with those three guys over there. Get them loosened up and take them up to your bedroom upstairs. I had the couch taken out and two more beds installed. You three fuck their brains out. You got that?" He stated.

We all nodded yes.

Each of the girls sucked and fucked each guy at least once. The two girls fucked the man's two boys a couple more times. I was on the bed with their dad sucking on his cock. After the men got dressed and left, we laid back on the beds exhausted, with spunk leaking from our overworked sex. The casino boss came in a short while later with a big grin on his face.

"The old man is so happy with the way the evening went and with your services; he left me a large tip. He told me he would be back in a few weeks and would call in advance to set up another session with you and the girls," the casino boss told us, as he gave each of us two hundred dollars.

I worked my usual three parties a week while Kevin was gone and the girls worked a couple parties a week with me, for the next couple of months. One night while the three of us were in the bathroom getting ready for the nights work, the casino boss came into the bedroom.

"Ladies get your pretty asses in here," he shouts. We walked into the bedroom with our robes on to see what he wants.

"Do you know what tonight is?" He asked.

We all shook their heads no.

"It's employer/employee appreciation night," he said.

"Hey get in here," he hollers at the door.

The door opened and the two black enforcers come in; each carried a bucket, with a bottle of champagne on ice.

The boss pops the cork on one bottles of champagne and poured out six glasses. He passed the glasses around to my daughters and me, the two black guys and one for himself.

By the time we were on the second bottle of champagne the girls and I were starting to feel the effects. We were getting very relaxed with some blurry vision. The men just sipped their glasses and kept our glasses full.

The casino boss nodded over to his two enforcers and then at me and then over to the bed. They both caught the drift and got up and helped me over to the bed. They took off my robe.

The bigger of the two got between my legs and started to play with my pussy. Damn my pussy was starting to get wet. He got my juices flowing with his fat fingers rubbing my clit. The other guy had his cock out and is slowly fed it into my mouth. Back and forth he went, each time shoving it deeper down my throat. You could see my throat bulge from his size. He would pull it back when he heard me start to gag.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife Gambled and We Lost

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 136 milliseconds