• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hide and Seek Pt. 04

Hide and Seek Pt. 04

12

Lying in bed, still naked from his recent adventures next door - a night time escapade of naked hide and seek plus his so recent early morning bout with sweet young Emma - Matthew thought about what it would be like if it was his wife, Sarah, rather than himself who was playing away from home. Playing away with a hypothetical group of young lads, in much the same way as he was enjoying Vickie, Emma, Morgan and Charlotte. Matthew only thought a little about that because almost as soon as his wife, Sarah, had closed the front door on the way to her work he had dropped off to sleep and when he had awoken there were other things needing to be done.

The thoughts returned the next morning as, once again, he watched his wife wander naked around the bedroom before she got dressed and headed off to work. How would he would feel if it had not been him but Sarah being espied by three or four young men in the garden? She did not, so far as he knew, sunbathe nude - at least back home in England - but just imagine she did and he did not know about it. If it was she rather than he who was left alone in the house each day - if it was Matthew rather than Sarah who was still working.

What if she was sunbathing one day whilst he was out and these three or four boys - young men actually - had been peeking over the fence just as Vickie, Emma and Morgan had watched him that happy day when he had played hide and seek with them for the first time.

He could imagine Sarah, lying on her back on a rug on the lawn, perhaps reading a book, perhaps with her legs a little open. Nobody to see so why should she be worried about keeping her legs together? Did women worry about that on nudist beaches? Not so far as he knew. He suspected a readiness to go 'au naturel' meant a complete acceptance of exposure. Maybe the lads over the fence could see right between her legs. It all depended. of course, on which way she was lying! Matthew smiled, three or four eighteen year old boys turned on by his wife, the four of them standing there, he could imagine, with erections pushing at their trousers, shorts or jeans.

Nice to imagine others being turned on by Sarah: another thing if they or, particularly, she did something about it of course!

Vickie, he recalled, unsurprisingly had spoken first; it was she who had revealed he was being watched by the girls from next door. This was rather less likely with the boys. Would their presence be given away by whispering? What might they be doing? Would they perhaps, one by one, have extracted their cocks and been wanking? Three or four pairs of eyes - no, keep it as it was with him - three pairs of eyes glued on Sarah, hands at work; would they even have noticed what their fellows were doing?

He could imagine Sarah catching them. Something giving them away and she looking up and spotting them. Three heads along the fence. He could imagine the teacher in her; her voice of command; he could imagine her furious. What would Vickie be called if she was a boy - Victor he supposed.

"Victor! What do you think you are doing?" How would you like it if I was peeking at you over the fence?"

Well, perhaps Victor and the lads would not have been particularly worried. Though difficult to imagine three eighteen year old lads being interested in sunbathing naked - separately or together! Rather different with girls no doubt. Matthew could readily imagine he would have been more than delighted to peek through a gap in the fence or a knothole and espy Vickie and her friends sunbathing naked on the lawn. Of course it had all been much better than that. Matthew found it difficult to imagine it getting any better than naked hide and seek with three young - but not too young - girls in the summer sunshine and with all that followed. He still could not believe his luck.

Yes, he would have been more than delighted and with a quick look around to see himself unobserved would have watched them for a long time: and of course he would have wanked - he was a man after all! He would have watched them hoping they moved a bit or perhaps got up and went to fetch something. He would have loved seeing Morgan's boobs wobbling as she moved or the girls' bottom cheeks rising and falling. Matthew knew he would have loved the thrill of the illicit peeking.

Despite the girls seemingly open invitation to do rather more than peek, Matthew could not but think it would still be rather fun to watch perhaps just Vicki sunbathing naked. Of course for all he knew Jane Royston might do that herself. Watching her would be interesting and give a certain frisson. Not an undesirable women in herself but there would be the added knowledge that he carnally knew her daughter.

Perhaps Alan Royston might join in too and, you never knew, with Vicki safely out for the day, things might heat up between them. A little strange seeing his neighbour becoming tumescent - not something you see every day! Nonetheless, quite exciting to be able to spy on them and see what they did. Would it just be a roll on the ground or might there be a giggling chase? It would look a little silly. Middle aged Alan Royston with his not exactly six pack stomach running after naked Jane. His erection bobbing up and down and she wobbling all over the place as she ran. A bit ridiculous but still erotic. Fun to watch and, actually, not something he would have minded joining in - Alan and he working as a team to catch and fuck Jane. An adult game!

An adult game indeed - and more than unlikely! But what of Sarah and the young lads? A different scenario from Alan Royston and he - both middle aged men - playing just with Jane Royston. Matthew's imagined scene was of Sarah with three young lads watching her from across the fence. What would she make them do? Come across for a telling off? And then what? Matthew had suggested to Vickie and co. that they strip too and he had been just so delighted when they had done just that and, one by one, had come across to his garden up and over the apple tree.

Matthew's erection was strong. Lying in bed he could imagine the boys coming across the apple tree one by one to be told off. Sarah standing there completely naked, hands on hips, and reading the Riot Act to the three boys all standing in a row and all the time the boys staring at her body.

Naughty boys have to be punished just like little girls. Matthew thought he might just imagine Sarah making them strip.

"I said how would you like it if I peeked at you. Go on take your clothes off and let me see how you like that!"

Perhaps they would not like that at all; perhaps they are erect from looking at Sarah. They know what will be released - what will be on show. The bulge in their pants, the springing upwards of young erections as they are released from the material. Matthew wondered whether Sarah would like that. Difficult to imagine, really, she would not. After all he had so enjoyed seeing Vickie and her friends naked. Why shouldn't a woman enjoy the sight of young lads naked and surely best erect? Wouldn't the spring of a firm erection catching and then being released from pants be just so exciting to a woman? The rigid firmness of an upstanding penis suddenly brought out into the sunshine.

Matthew's hand was stroking now, thinking of Sarah standing there surrounded by erections - young erections.

Would she pretend to get even more cross. "How dare you get stiff, all of you, what is more, and have lewd thoughts about me! And don't pretend you are not - your penises betray you!"

Does she have them bend over. lined up in a row ready for smacking. A suitable punishment but with nice sexual overtones! Does she instead sit on a bench and have them over her knee - their warm, smooth, young erections hard between her thighs - hardly dangling! As her hand rises and falls making their tight young bottom cheeks redden? One erection after another pressing into the skin of her thighs. Would that not make her wet?

Or does she slap the penises? Her hand moving and then 'thwack.' But would it have any effect on their tumescence?

And what then? Who suggests the hide and seek? How would that come about? They hiding, she hunting and what happens when she finds them? Would the prospect of three young lads clearly - very clearly - sexually aroused and no doubt very willing overcome any scruples Sarah had? The prospect of playing with Vickie, Morgan and Emma had very easily done that to Matthew! There could be no doubt in Sarah's mind that the lads would be 'up for it,' their penises so betrayed their sexual interest - if she wanted to play then so would they!

He imagined it. The scene on his lawn. Sarah surrounded by erections - young erections. Erections with the recuperative power of youth. She could fuck for hours if she wanted swopping from boy to boy and if one came, well, what of it, he'd be bounding up again in minutes; and in the meantime she could be enjoying one of the other lads; she could almost bathe in semen if she wanted - certainly she could feel ejaculation again and again!

And then there was the sucking. Sarah had never been one to discourage fellatio; certainly seemed to enjoy it. What was it she had said about Derek on holiday that time? Derek, of Derek and Lucy, the couple they had played tennis with on holiday and swum with; had Sarah really said something about sucking the juice from his big banana? She had, she really had! Would she enjoy the prospect or rather the reality of three big bananas to choose from and their fresh young banana juice?

Matthew's hand stroked as he imagined it all. It was not his usual type of fantasy.

What if he came home unexpectedly and watched it all from a window, his wife being serially fucked by the young lads? Finally she walking a little unsteadily back to the house, totally fucked and with streams of fresh young semen running down her thighs, to be met at the patio doors by a very stern looking husband albeit naked and with a very hard penis! He had been watching.

Sarah's fucking would not then be over for that day - not a bit of it! The lads might have climbed the apple tree, totally exhausted and with limp, very used cocks but he could imagine taking Sarah upstairs, giving her a really good spanking and, without permitting her a shower or a rest, plunging his own cock into her so sexually swollen, so used, so very fucked sex. Would he enjoy the feel of his wife slipperier than she had ever been before - so sloppy with fresh young semen?

Would he? Fuck, yes!

Well, Matthew could not really imagine it ever being true. Not with Sarah! But he certainly found the whole scene strongly erotic. Lying there naked in his bed Matthew was really working himself up with his thoughts. It was not really the moment for the postman or someone else to ring the doorbell. Unless it was one of the girls. If he espied from the window that it was, say, Morgan standing there on her own; would he really go down naked and strongly erect or put something on before going down to open the door to her? Wonderful to imagine her surprise at his greeting but happy at being taking back to his warm bed to see what that upstanding penis could do. So nice taking her clothes off and then having intercourse with her!

The thought of Morgan took Matthew off track in his thoughts about the lads and Sarah for more than a few moments. The thought of his hands on her full breasts and dark bush very pleasing. But his mind finally wandered back from her dark bush and what he would like to do there to the imagined scene in the garden. The meandering of thought.

It occurred to him that if he imagined the boys like the girls - like the girls' breasts in particular - would a couple of the boys be less endowed just like Emma and Charlotte? Would Sarah comment on that? A tricky subject perhaps more tricky than breast size. Men were particularly sensitive about such things. Probably the boys would never have been erect together before, would never have seen how big - or not - their fellows were. After all flaccid size - seen in the showers perhaps - was no guide at all. Might one of the lads have a real monster of an erection? That was perhaps rather overdoing the scene but what if one or two were rather small?

Would she, might she actually allow more than one at her at once? Yes, he did mean the back door as well as the proper place. One in her vagina, one in her bottom - yeah, one in her mouth as well and the other to hold on to for stability - if a fourth!

Double pegging Sarah! Crikey. Would he, Matthew, like to be part of that? Sharing Sarah with another man or, why not go the whole hog, with these imaginary young men. Matthew on his back, Sarah riding cowgirl on him and little red haired Emma - no, of course not, he meant little red haired Euan, he of the small, slender but very erect penis to be seen rising between his thighs from a splash of carroty, curly hair - coming up behind Sarah with intent.

The two holes so ridiculously close together, as they are of course: the touch of the boy's knob on his embedded shaft, the feel of a well oiled knob, oiled with the boy's pre-ejaculate, silky smooth (as knobs are); then feeling a certain pushing around - but the proper place already 'occupied' - before the knob was centred on Sarah's anus and then a pushing before the wrinkled orifice yielded and the knob went in. Sarah had never let Matthew do that - oh, he had tried more than once, had certainly pushed at the opening but Sarah had deftly moved him or simply said "no" or "don't do that" - but now, well actually in his imagination, she was letting this boy do it - albeit with a more bottom sized tool!

The sheer sexual excitement of feeling another male taking his wife, not separately with him merely watching, either known or unknown to the participants, but at the very same time as him - not serially but in parallel; the feel of the other cock in the adjacent passage as it slowly pushed further in and then the soft feel of the lad's hanging balls touching his own - two males fully embedded in the one woman - yes, him and Euan in his wife. The joint movement, the shared feeling. Feeling Sarah; feeling each other moving. Yes, the rippling sensation down his penis as the boy's moved in the adjacent passage - only just separated from each other but, nonetheless, a most acceptable separation! Perhaps Euan coming, and then the movement of Euan's penis withdrawing and a second entering; perhaps a larger penis this time; noticeably more bulky next to his own. Would he, Matthew, be able to hold out and feel all the boys serially coming alongside him in the 'other place' before he too let fly? Probably not!

And how would he feel? It was only a fantasy but...

A pertinent question. He was after all doing all that for real with the girls. Well, not bottom fucking but the real thing. How would Sarah feel about that?

Matthew got up and wandered downstairs and made another cup of tea. He stood as the kettle boiled looking out of his French Windows. He could see the apple tree. How nice it would be to see Vickie climbing over, nice to pull open the door and walk out to meet her. Matthew looked down - meet her half erect and perhaps fully so before he got to her! There was, though, not a sign of a girl. It had been so nice the other day walking around his garden naked with her and even nicer when her clothes had come off too!

Matthew sighed; he really fancied the idea of fucking Vickie; so nice if she just popped over at that very moment. Was she perhaps next door; could he perhaps just go around next door and see? But what excuse would he have if Mrs Royston was there with or without Vickie - that he wanted to borrow some sugar? Hardly! It simply was not feasible to go and see if Vickie was available. He grimaced and went to the boiling kettle.

Matthew made his way back upstairs, set his mug down and looked out of the window. There was, unsurprisingly, no sign of a young girl heading his way down the road. He smiled - had it even been worth looking? He got back into bed.

Forgetting the double pegging, forgetting immediate intercourse, how would the scene develop from the initial chastisement? It would be such a waste to just send the boys back. Would Sarah note a certain self consciousness in the boys tumescence with each other; would it amuse her to require wanking and public ejaculation? Or, worse for the boys, require each to bring another off: not their own hands working their cocks but one of their fellows or perhaps all of them working the one. Sarah standing with arms folded waiting for each to come; each boy in turn. Each standing aghast but there would be no way of avoiding the conclusion - not with the hands working.

"Not much of a cum," Sarah might say disparagingly. Matthew could not really see her being unkind about the size of some of them. That would not be in her nature. If she was going to put them down she would do all of them together. So perhaps she might suggest none had produced very much. Perhaps put it down to "Too much wanking!" But what if one really produced, sending ropes of the stuff across the lawn. Matthew would certainly be impressed but would she?

One cock at a time brought off. Sarah so stern and the boys so conscious of having seen it happen, indeed, having caused their friend to cum and, worse, having another boy's cum all over their fingers. "And now the next one. Yes, just grasp and wank. I want to see it spurt as well!" The end result three limp cocks and three boys with semen all over their hands and, as they looked shocked at each other, the awful knowledge it was not their own.

"Come on lads. Time to clean up. Just lick it up. Get it off those fingers!"

Oh no! Their punishment not yet over!

Would Sarah enjoy that? The girls certainly liked seeing him cum but would Sarah take the same pleasure?

Or would Sarah - and just having them wank themselves off did rather seem a waste - take rather more pleasure with them? A more tactile pleasure by actually holding them. Would she say something about not wanting to see those things sticking up all over the place? Perhaps her intention to set them to an afternoon's gardening. Yes, an afternoon's naked gardening as punishment but, and an important 'but,' after the semen had been extracted. Even then the young lads would be recharged before the afternoon's end if not before. Well, if she liked; if she enjoyed the feel and sight, she might be able to extract the semen at each hour of the afternoon - each hour on the hour. Would they be up to that?

Compulsory wanking, really tiring them out - not just from the gardening! Perhaps at the third hour the lads flagging and even with Sarah's naked body before them not able to 'get it up.' Perhaps Sarah would resort to fellatio - would take pleasure in sucking on the young penises and that might well bring both a stand and a thin ejaculation from each. At the fourth hour:

"You can fuck me if you like."

But they can't - they can't get it up! As she so well knew. "Well, you'd better go home then!"

Matthew did not want to imagine the boys going home. He was enjoying his thoughts and happy to imagine a different scene. Sarah still starting off by teasing the boys - yes, taking them in hand and wanking them - telling them to tell her if they are about to cum and then simply not finishing the job. The boys getting so worked up but not brought to release. Brought to the edge again and again - just as Matthew was doing to himself in his bed! Perhaps until their balls ached!

Would Sarah enjoy seeing the boys groaning in frustration? The lads loving being wanked, even all together, by this attractive middle aged woman but their penises so taut, so swollen with excitement and their balls so tender and aching from the need to come, that they plead with her to touch for a little longer next time it is their turn.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hide and Seek Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds