• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Friends Come to Visit Pt. 01

Friends Come to Visit Pt. 01

Another tale from my relationship with Andi my first De Facto wife. If you don't like cuckold stories about cheating sluts don't read it.

*****

I'd been in a De Facto relationship with Andi for about 15 months or so when an old school friend called me to say he wanted to visit and check out where I was living now. I'd been friends with Reg since we were in Primary School together. I hadn't seen him in years, and I didn't get many old friends travelling the 1000 kilometres to pay me a visit. I was elated. He said he was coming with his older brother and three other guys from school. I assured Reg that I had plenty of room for everyone if a few of the guys didn't mind sleeping on mattresses in the lounge room.

I was really looking forward to seeing Reg and the other guys, they were going to stay for almost a week and over the weekend. I knew that I'd have to entertain them somewhat, and introduce them to the country lifestyle. As mentioned in my first stories, I lived on a farm. There's actually a lot of fun things for young blokes to get up to on a farm. I figured we'd ride the motorbikes, do some shooting, blow some stuff up, all the usual stuff I'd do to entertain city folk that came to visit.

One thing weighed heavily in the back of my mind though. Andi. She could be a bit unpredictable, I wasn't sure how she would react to a bunch of strangers in the house. With some trepidation I mentioned over dinner the phone call from Reg and the idea that we would have a few house guests for almost a week. I told her how good a friend Reg had been since childhood, and that he was a really great guy, and that for sure she would like him. Much to my surprise she was completely Ok with it and happy for me.

After dinner Andi was quizzing me on the other guys that were coming to stay. Reg's brother was a tall blonde surfer type, really easy going and easy to get along with, the other three were Reg's team mates from footy, I didn't know them that well. I certainly wasn't the sporting type, so didn't hang with them at school. On a bit of a roll with Andi, I explained that with five extra people in the house it would be really good and generous of her to give up her bedroom for the week and move back into my room. She said she'd have to think about that one.

Eventually Andi agreed to share my bed for the week if I was on my absolute best behavior and promised not to pester her for sex. A week later all the guys arrived at the farm. They'd had a long drive, it was late, and they were all really tired. I showed them all where they were sleeping, Reg had Andi's room, Reg's brother the 3rd bedroom and the three other guys had mattresses on the floor in the lounge room. We all tried to be really quiet as Andi was asleep. Upon entering Andi's room Reg was more than a little curious about its usual occupant. I told him it was Andi, my De Facto's room who liked to keep her stuff in there, and use it as a bit of a retreat, even though we both slept in the main bedroom (a shameful lie). She hadn't bothered to hide a lot of her lingerie and the like, which had Reg even more interested.

Andi used to get up at the crack of dawn to attend to her horses and then go off to work. By the time the rest of us got up she was already gone. I spent the rest of the day showing the fellas around the farm and catching up on old times. We were all going to go into town for dinner after Andi got home from work. At around 6 she walked through the back door and into the kitchen where we were all sitting. Every head turned to look at her as she walked into the room. Every hungry male eye drinking in her beauty. Andi was wearing her usual riding apparel, tight white riding pants, knee high boots, and a tight pink polo t-shirt. Her gorgeous long blonde hair was tied up and she had on some subtle make up. What wasn't subtle was the cameltoe her pants were creating. Everyone got a good eyeful of her pouting pussy as she walked into the room greeting everyone with a broad smile. Much to my delight she plonked herself in my lap and planted a big kiss on my lips, saying "hello Baby, introduce me to your friends" she always used to call me that. I introduced all the fellas and we got into two cars and drove off into town.

Dinner was most enjoyable. Reg and a couple of the other guys commented on how freaking hot my De Facto was and that I was a real lucky guy. We all had a good meal and a few drinks. Andi was being really friendly, paying particular attention to Reg's brother. To be honest I just can't remember his name.

We all wound up back at the farm feeling very merry and sitting around the lounge still laughing and talking about old times. Andi had slipped off her boots and cuddled up next to me on the one of the chesterfield couches. She was side on, leaning her back up against me with my arm around her waist and her feet on the couch. Reg's brother was sitting opposite her on the same couch. Everyone still pretty much had their attention on my gorgeous companion. Andi was still wearing those tight riding pants, and she wasn't doing a lot to disguise her cameltoe. At one point she had allowed her bent legs to fall open to completely expose her tight mound. Reg's brother sitting opposite was getting a real eyeful. She'd used those pants and that method on me when we first started living together. I know that he would have been getting a good look at the outline of her pussy lips through those pants.

We all eventually went of to our own beds to go to sleep. I was lying in bed when Andi came out of the bathroom to climb into bed. I couldn't help but to lift my head and stare as she crossed the bedroom floor. She had put on a particularly sexy little number for bed. A see through baby pink crotchless teddy. Her nipples were at full attention and her pussy lips were pouting out from the crotchless gusset. She climbed into bed and cuddled up next to me.

"I thought you didn't want me to pester you for sex," I said.

"I said I didn't want you to pester me, I never said I didn't want sex," was her reply.

Like a sex starved animal I started kissing her passionately. Also like a sex starved animal I grabbed her pussy, way too soon, I knew I shouldn't just go straight for the pussy so soon, but I couldn't help it. Instead of being chastised Andi just opened her legs wide and thrust herself into my hand. She was soaking wet. Drenched in fact. She must have been like that long before she got into bed. Still kissing passionately, with me burying three fingers into slippery twat, she reached into my boxers and retrieved my rock hard cock. She started stroking me roughly. After a few strokes she pushed my head under the sheets, which was my cue to start eating her pussy.

Andi had one hand stroking my cock and the other holding my head between her legs. Not only was her vagina drenched and swollen, but her clit had become engorged and almost erect. She was really turned on. I focussed all of my mouths attention on her clit while thrusting two fingers inside of her. Andi was really starting to moan and make some noise that Reg's brother in the next room would have surely heard. Normally Andi would virtually ignore my cock while I went down on her, but on this occasion she was stroking me really quickly. Before too long, and before Andi had a chance to come, I squirted a big load all over myself.

After wiping myself off with a towel and we cuddled drifting off into sleep.

I guess I must have been asleep for a short time before I woke up. I think something must have woken me up, maybe. When I woke up Andi was no longer beside me. I lay there for a little while wondering where she was, perhaps the bathroom? Though the bathroom light wasn't on. I started to hear an imperceptible rhythmic thudding coming from the next bedroom. Emanating from the exact spot the the bedhead in the next room was. You've gotta be fucking kidding me. That slut. The pace started to pick up and the light thumping turned into louder banging. I then started to make out Andi moaning. Even though I was mortified she was doing this with someone I knew, the embarrassment, the shame, I started to get hard. I couldn't help picturing her getting fucked in the next room. It's not like I hadn't seen her having sex before, I didn't have to use my imagination too much. I thought about doing something other than just lying there and listening, but I thought the best thing to do was do nothing, anything else would either cause a huge scene and potentially create a lot more embarrassment for me. Then the inevitable harder final thrusts, and a loud groan.

Moments later Andi was creeping back into our room. I pretended to still be asleep. She crept into bed as quietly as a cat. I lay there completely still feeling her warmth re-enter the bed. Without saying a word Andi reached out and clasped her hot little hand around my hard cock.

"I thought so" she whispered.

"Have you been listening to me you naughty little perv?" In a condescending tone.

"Has my Jerk Off Boy gotten himself all excited?" she giggled.

She was stroking me now, getting closer she pushed me over onto my back and climbed on top of me. Holding my cock in one hand she guided it into her waiting pussy and sat down onto me.

The familiar feeling of her freshly fucked vagina enveloped me. It was incredible, her body heat was incredible. I think it's more than just a physical feeling. It's the highly charged emotions that go along with being cuckolded that add to the physical excitement of enjoying a super wet and slippery cheating fucked open cunt.

I'd started to get used to her peculiar take on love making at this point, and was determined not to prematurely ejaculate this time. I rolled her over onto her back and started to fuck her properly. Lying on top of her I reached down to grab her ass and feel her up with my cock sliding in and out. She was soaked from asshole to breakfast, as they say in the country. Presented with such a slippery, creamy, puckered little hole, I couldn't help myself. I slipped my finger into her anus. I'd never done that before. Andi was moaning softly into my ear. She was loving it. I was loving it.

I really wanted to get a bit of a better picture of what her freshly fucked pussy and wet asshole looked like so I turned her over onto all fours and turned on the bedside lamp. It was a sight to behold, there was thick white foam surrounding a gaping red glistening vagina. Her asshole was puckered and covered in cream. Instead of slipping my, also cream covered cock, back into her cunt, I lined up her puckered little asshole. Instead of being slapped, I was greeted with a backwards thrust. With one fluid motion I was inside her asshole and fucking my cock deep into her bowels. What a feeling. Ass fucking my cheating little honey for the first time.

Andi was making a lot of noise and backing into me vigorously. I had a firm hold of her hips and was meeting her every thrust with equal vigor. With a loud scream Andi came, squirting liquid from her vagina all over my balls and upper thighs. The twitching from her muscular spasms sent me over the edge and I squirted a load deep into her bowels. Her twitching milked every last drop from my dick, but her contractions wouldn't release their death grip on my grateful penis.It took a forceful effort to extract my deflating sore member from her asshole.

Exhausted, we both fell onto the bed.

"I love you" I whispered in her ear.

And that was just the first night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Friends Come to Visit Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds