• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The College's New Assistant Pt. 10

The College's New Assistant Pt. 10

123

Food Court and the Dean's announcements

Yumi was in an R.E.M. state imagining her Father coming to see her at College. In her dream she was wearing the new leotard the Dean had given her. She felt nervous about what he would say. She wanted to tell him she was sorry.

"Oto-san, atashi wa mōshiwakearimasen," Yumi said shamefully.

"Yumi-chan, daijoubu desu ne! Anata wa mada watashi no chīsana on'nanokodesu," Her Father told her it was ok, and that she was still his little girl.

"Ima atashi wa shiawasena," Yumi replied that she was happy.

This made Yumi feel warm inside. It was like a big hug letting her know that even though she was well on her way to becoming a total wanton slut, her Father still forgave her and saw her as his Daughter. However, she was now rudely ejected from her imagination by Felicity slapping her on the backside.

"Yumi wake up. You were really out of it!" Felicity said, "It's time to leave. You can get changed here, my store is still closed to the public for a little longer. I've given the Dean the items you wore today as payment for your modelling services today. Thanks for that, you did a great job sweetheart. Hopefully we'll see you again soon!" She said and then pulled the virtually naked girl off the floor and gave her a kiss on the lips. A knock sounded on the roller-door. The store had been closed for the fashion show. It was Miss White. She had missed most of the show as she slipped out to shop for some things that would be used later for something herself and the Dean had organised for Yumi.

Felicity told Yumi to change in the back room. She unscrewed the tassels and took off the thong and tall heels. She was happy to get the tassels off her sensitive nipples. It was a total mystery to Yumi why her nipples felt so sensitive now. Slipping off the thong she then pulled up the obscenely small shorts, little more than a denim bandage over her pussy and half covering her tanned ass. Still, it felt modest compared to the thong. She put on the tiny crochet crop top adjusting it until it came almost to the bottom of her teardrop E cups. Finally, she removed the heels and put on her pretty little sandals again.

"Ready to go?" Miss White asked, "Ahh you forgot this one," She said unclipping the leash and taking off her collar. She put the items in a bag along with the rest of the outfit.

"Yes... Sister," Yumi remember the name Miss White wanted to be called.

"You two have become close, I see," The Dean remarked.

"Well I feel like she is my baby sister, and I get to play dress up with her everyday!" Miss White said as happy as a clam, winking at Yumi.

"Is that right? Do you like to dress up Yumi," The Dean asked.

Yumi thought about all the times she was stared at lustfully by the teachers and students alike, and she felt a pang of desire, a shiver of humiliation and that helpless, damsel in distress feeling again.

"Yes Sir, I like dress up for sister and you," She said honestly.

"Well that's good that you realise how much fun it can be now. We won't disappoint you, there will be plenty more opportunities for dressing up and playing naughty games over the next couple of years," The Dean told her, "Right now, I think we need to get a little snack to eat. We'll go to the food court."

Yumi knew there would be many teenagers milling about the food court. As they approached she saw that it was, indeed, very busy. There were at least one hundred students eating and chatting loudly. As Yumi got closer to them, she saw teenagers looking at her then with wide eyes nudging their friends to look in the direction of the virtually naked beauty as well. They were about to sit down and the noise in the area had died down to whispering and quiet talking as most of the people in the food court were staring at Yumi. She was a sight to behold. Never before had a girl so stunning, so sexy come into this busy shopping centre so barely dressed. Yumi wasn't accustomed to over one hundred people staring wide eyed at her. At the College the stares weren't as obvious, they had all been told to behave and treat Yumi as if she were just going about her teaching assistant job. A very strange and ridiculously sexy job, but most of the students at Strickfield College were respectful nonetheless. There was one small round table, as luck would have it, in the middle of the crowd. The three of them sat down and the Dean began to speak.

"Yumi, I think you should eat something healthy. Miss White, could you please go to the juice bar over there and get Yumi a banana, the biggest you can see, and a cup of yoghurt but tell them you don't want a spoon. Also I'd like a cheeseburger meal and get whatever you want to eat too," The Dean asked Miss White.

"Ok Marcus, yeah, I think it's best you stay here with Yumi," She said glancing at some of the more menacing students. Strickfield was an extremely private and exclusive College, so there was little chance of anyone of knowing that Marcus was actually the Dean of Strickfield College. He rarely left the College grounds and when he did it was for high society events, not shopping.

"Sir, how long will we be here?" Yumi asked, a little nervous but also giddy from all the attention of the crowd.

"Yumi, you should know better than to ask such questions!" The Dean replied angrily, "We will be here as long as I please. I know you are eager to to get back to College and watch those cute big titty girls but you will have to wait until I'm ready. Is that clear?"

Yumi thought about what he said. It was true, she found herself wanting to watch the pretty Asian girls on television more and more. They were so cute and sexy bouncing around for the camera and kissing each other. "Yes Sir, sorry I ask you, not happen again Sir," Yumi capitulated.

Yumi scanned the food court. She saw mostly teenagers gawking at her as well as a few fathers trying to steal a glance under the jealous eyes of their wives. Many of them being admonished for looking at the "attention starved slut" as she was referred to by one. Students were taking photos on their camera phones to show their friends later, or to use for something more personal. The Dean had taken the extra precaution of wearing a hat and glasses to disguise himself, not that there was any chance of him being recognised. Yumi looked around and saw disgusted looks on the faces of the new mothers in the food court and lust and longing in the faces of the husbands. She felt a guilty pleasure in knowing that she was turning these men on while their wives were enraged at their interest in her. They would give anything to have Yumi alone in a room for half an hour to do with as they please. Hell, most of them would only need two minutes.

"We have some big events lined up for the College soon. You can really make a difference. One in particular is a creative fundraiser. You will be participating in it," The Dean explained to Yumi.

"Yes Sir, I'm glad to help," She responded, her English better than usual. She had learned not to ask questions.

Yumi daydreamed about what the fundraiser could be as the Dean's attention was on his phone checking emails. Maybe it was another lingerie show, but surely not in front of the whole College? Or perhaps he had some kind of bikini car wash in mind like she had heard of in cheesy American movies. She really had no idea but she had a strong feeling it would involve her being in a state of undress, and being aroused. The idea of being used as a toy for the purpose of raising money for the College made her insides twitch with delight. She had forgotten about the staring teenagers and family men, consumed by her thoughts of being a College commodity, when Miss White returned making bubbly, happy sounds. She never seemed to be in a bad mood.

"Well you two, here's your snacks! I didn't get anything except a mineral water, I could stand to lose some weight, hahaha!" She joked.

"Thank you Miss White, please feel free to steal some chips from me," The Dean offered. He then went on to explain how Yumi was to eat her healthy snack, "Yumi, you'll notice you have no spoon. This is because I want you to use the banana as a spoon. You should dip the banana in the yoghurt then see how far you can get it down your throat. A banana is softer than a cucumber so you will have to be careful not to break it. You must finish at least half of this yoghurt using this method before we leave."

"Ahh yes Sir. I will try my best," Yumi said realising how strange and lascivious it would appear to the rest of the people in the busy food court. She peeled the banana leaving some of the peel still attached to use as a grip. Carefully she dipped the banana into the yoghurt. A lot of the teenagers in the crowd had moved a little closer and were now transfixed by this bizarre display. Yumi pulled the banana out of the cup, opened her mouth and slid the banana in slowly, trying not to spill yoghurt on herself. As she pushed the banana in, yoghurt collected at the sides of her mouth. When it eventually touched her throat she coughed a little, more from the shock of the cold yoghurt than the tapered end of the nine inch long banana. A few globs of yoghurt fell onto her thin top.

"Ah Yumi, you've got some on you, hold still, I'll get it out before it stains!" Miss White said, genuinely concerned about her tiny crochet crop top. She pulled at the top dragging Yumi towards her and causing her big tits to fall out the bottom. Several people in the crowd gasped as her delicious orbs were freed. Now everyone was paying even closer attention to the beautiful Asian-Latina girl. Miss White lowered her head to the top and began sucking the yoghurt out.

"Mmmm strawberry, this is tasty!" Miss White said sucking away at her top, seemly unfazed by the fact that the teenagers 32E breasts were bouncing about uncovered in a busy food court, "Maybe you'll spill some more for me?" She joked, half serious. She released the top and it sat on top of Yumi's erect nipples. The air was cool and the cold yoghurt had amplified the effect the air had on them. Yumi readjusted the top with her left hand and withdrew the banana with her right. She tried to lick all the residual spit and yoghurt from the banana so that went she dipped it in the cup again it would pick up the most yoghurt possible. Stirring the banana in the cup she tried to get a lot of yoghurt clumped on the the banana. A small mound was stuck to it now and she returned it to her mouth. Unfortunately, it fell off just before making it in her mouth and began dripping off her chin and onto her top, seeping through to her breasts again.

"Oh dear Yumi, you are really making a mess," The Dean teased her, "You'll have to be more careful, we can't have you ruining your clothes like this."

"He's right sweetheart," Miss White agreed, "Let me help you again..."

This time Miss White started at her face, kissing the excess yoghurt from Yumi's full red sexy lips and then softly mouthing and licking the yoghurt from her delicate chin. She followed the trail of thick yoghurt down to her chest sucking it out of her top. Miss White's head was positioned in between her huge milky tits for all the horny teenagers and sexually repressed men in the crowd to see. The gasps and voices were louder now with some boys calling out "No way!" and "Awesome!!", all the while camera phones were snapping away. Several husbands were being dragged away reluctantly by their wives. They would most likely never see something as sexy and exhibitionist as this outside of porn. But that couldn't compare to the beauty of an innocent 19 year old like Yumi having this happen to her in reality. She was not an actor, this was her life. Her life had become a sexy movie in which she had been cast as the star, the love interest and the sex appeal.

Yumi was aroused by Miss White eating the yoghurt from her. It was so suggestive and libidinous of her to treat the teenager this way in public. Yumi imagined herself naked and covered in food for anyone in the food court to come and eat off and a soft moan escaped her lips. Once again, she was shocked at the depravity and creativity of her thoughts. Her initial reservations about being so under-dressed in front the crowd of lustful teenagers were quickly dissolving. This was not to say that she didn't feel completely embarrassed, she just recognised that this made her hotter so she welcomed the uncomfortable and nervous feelings. Miss White finally finished sucking the yoghurt off her and let her get back to the next mouthful.

"Yumi, the deeper you push the banana the quicker you will finish the yoghurt then we can go home," The Dean said.

"Yestthh thiirr!" Yumi said with the banana in her mouth. She had managed to get it about five inches down to her throat but she hadn't tried to push it any further. She extracted the softening banana from her throat and coated all of the seven inches of unpeeled banana in yoghurt. This time she pointed her mouth at the ceiling and slowly guided the banana into her wide open mouth. Again, she dropped some yoghurt onto her top right between her tits which had become more uncovered with her head craned upwards.

"This won't do," Miss White declared, "Stay still Yumi, leave the banana there and put your hands straight up. I've got something that a messy baby like yourself could use."

Yumi did as she was asked. Her top inched over her nipples now and a thin river of creamy yoghurt was dribbling down to her belly button.Miss White hoisted the top over the banana and her head. Yumi had to concentrate to not bite down on the banana, as she knew the Dean would be upset with her if she ruined her "spoon". At this point loud whistles were coming from all around the food court. The Dean wasn't sure if this was a good idea and warned Miss White.

"Jane, I'm not sure this is such a wise idea, we may attract too much attention..." The Dean said.

"Well, I just don't want her to stain her crop top, this was quite expensive Marcus," She said, "I've got her this bib, it seems like the big baby needs it!" Miss White said with a laugh as she put the top on the table and tied the small bib around her neck. It sat precariously on her breasts, just covering the nipples but leaving plenty of flesh on the sides visible. After she tied the bib, Miss White began sucking the yoghurt off the top and dipping it in her soda water to get it clean. All the while Yumi had her head in the air with the banana lodged a full seven inches in her throat. She had gotten very good at suppressing her gag reflex. She hadn't gagged once. A strange feeling of pride came over her. She was happy to see her progress and hoped the Dean would be impressed. As if reading her thoughts the Dean spoke to congratulate Yumi.

"Good girl Yumi! You are doing an excellent job. I see you have progressed well at keeping objects down your throat. You are ready now for our special job. I'm so proud of how well you are doing," The Dean commended her. Yumi cracked a little smile upon hearing this. She bent her head down to withdraw the banana again and she was greeted with the face of a fat woman wearing glasses with her arms crossed and a look of contempt on her face. Yumi put the banana into the yoghurt cup and carried on sucking the yoghurt off it. She didn't know who this woman was, and she had been given a task by the Dean. It was more important to carry on with that. The fat woman's skinny husband was looking awkward standing behind her. He managed a pained smile at the smoking hot teen girl.

"Just what the HELL do you think you are doing you little big titty slut?" She began yelling at her. The senior schoolboys about five metres away started laughing out loud at this and were calling to the woman to "leave the girl alone!" and positing "you are just jealous fatty!" The woman didn't respond as she was too consumed with rage to even be aware that they were speaking.

"This is a family place you can't be simulating oral sex here, wearing tiny rags for clothes! Have you no shame?!" The fat woman asked. The man behind her looked at Yumi as if to say "I'm so sorry, you poor beautiful girl". He would have been more than happy for her to continue eating her food in this peculiar manner.

"I'm sorry you were offended Ma'am," The Dean began, "But our niece has a mental disorder that affects her inhibitions. She has no idea of social norms. We have tried taking her to doctors but there doesn't seem to be a cure. If we don't let her do ask she asks she acts out and becomes even worse. Once I left her for five minutes in a restaurant while I went to the toilet, she ripped off all her clothes and we found her crawling under the tables trying to, ahem, give oral sex to the patrons. Women too." The Dean spun a crazy lie to try and placate the furious woman, but she wasn't having it.

"Rubbish! The father must be a terrible parent! I want you to get out of here you perverts! Security!!" The woman screamed. The security guard who was about thirty metres away at the entrance of the food court had, of course, witnessed the whole act. He slowly shuffled over to the woman.

"What's the problem Miss?" He asked blithely while staring at the stunning almost naked Yumi.

"Please escort these perverts out of here, they are not welcome and I'm pretty sure they are breaking the law," She said.

"Well, the girl is dressed very strangely, but I'm not sure it is against the law, Miss, I'm not a lawyer," He countered.

"I demand to have them out! Look at her! She is a dirty slut, I don't want children to see this and get the wrong idea about how they should act in public!" She shrieked.

"Sir, the girl has a mental illness, we are just trying to deal with it as best as we can. It's better if people don't treat her differently than anyone else," Miss White said.

"Bullshit! You are lying! She's a fucking slut!!" The woman screeched.

"Miss! Please I'll ask you to mind your language and your volume!" The guard said to the fat lady.

"Get them out!! Get them out now! I'll have your job!!" She wailed. The guard seeing this was getting nowhere shrugged at the Dean and Miss White. He certainly wasn't offended by the poor girl, who as far as he knew, couldn't help her behaviour.

"It's ok Sir, we'll leave. But I want you to know Ma'am, you have been very intolerant today and I only hope you can feel the pain of dealing with mental illness. I mean, I didn't call you a fat cow or anything? Why must you be so cruel to my niece?" The Dean said with a very slight and sly smile.

"I'm not fat!" the indignant woman shouted, "I have a glandular problem!" Her husband behind her rolled his eyes. He knew it wasn't true.

"Well there you are! Something you can't do anything about. But still, I never told you to stop eating, or that you should get off your arse once in a while did I?" The Dean said insulting the hysterical woman, without actually saying these things directly to her. The woman was fuming now and almost on the verge of tears.

"You asshole! How dare you say that to me!" She yelled.

"No I said I didn't say these things, I think your body is fine, Miss," The Dean teased.

At this point the husband spoke up. "Rachel, you know that you don't have a medical condition. You really just need to stop eating so mu-"

"Fuck you! Shut the fuck up you bastard!" She pushed the skinny long-suffering man, "And you slut! Put on some fucking clothes!!" She screamed as she slapped Yumi in the face. Yumi was shocked, she spat the banana out and coughed. She was hurt, but in a way she expected it from this fat, ugly and old woman. She felt sorry for her, and more sorry for the husband. She would never know what it feels like to have over 100 people stare at you, wishing they could fuck your brains out. Yumi had that kind of effect on people, men and women alike. This bitter woman would only ever experience the opposite. Yumi smiled at her, knowing how much more sexy she was. She felt a little bad for thinking of the woman in such negative terms, but she relished the guilty pleasure of being so much more desirable than this nasty woman. Yumi reassured herself that the woman was mean and deserving of derision. And after all, she had been slapped in the face by this large woman and had not retaliated. So she was indeed extremely gentle and tolerant of the vile woman.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The College's New Assistant Pt. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 218 milliseconds