• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Smokey Sex Ch. 02

Smokey Sex Ch. 02

I returned home around 10:00 pm after taking a ride on my motorcycle for the day and found an unfamiliar car parked in my driveway. I walked into the house and saw a light on in my bedroom upstairs. I walked up the stairs and found Ingrid bent over onto the bed. Ingrid was wearing black leather knee high boots, black leather mini skirt and a shiny silver sleeveless shirt and holding an unlit cigarette in her hand.

Ingrid looked back at me. I saw she had on black lipstick and very dark makeup, looking like the slut that she is. Ingrid stuck her tongue out just enough to grab the cigarette with the tip of her tongue and pulled it into her mouth. Ingrid lit her cigarette and took a long deep drag, blowing the smoke in my direction. Ingrid smiled at me and said, "Eat my pussy." I immediately dropped to my knees and raised her skirt up over her ass. Ingrid was wearing a black leather g-string and I needed to move it so I could get my tongue into her pussy. As I reached my finger into her ass crack Ingrid told me not to touch with my hands, but to use my tongue to move her g-string out of the way. I wiggled my tongue deep into her ass crack, flicking her tight butthole, and got my tongue underneath the string and was able to pull it out of her crack. I could see her pussy was wet and shiny. I dove my tongue deep into her pussy and began tongue fucking her. As I was fucking her with my tongue, my nose would rub up against her asshole. I could tell she liked having something pushing into her ass. I used her pussy to get my fingers wet and then I started pushing a finger against her asshole until she relaxed and allowed my finger to enter her ass. I could hear Ingrid taking drags from her cigarette and blowing the smoke out as she moaned from the assault I was giving her ass and pussy with my tongue and fingers. Ingrid began shaking and I knew she could not hold out any longer so I began rubbing her pussy harder and faster. Ingrid began to squirt her juices across the bed and floor.

I stepped away from Ingrid and removed my clothes. Ingrid got down onto her knees in front of me and lit another cigarette. Ingrid blew a steady stream of smoke onto my cock. My cock began to twitch as I could feel the heat of the smoke coming from Ingrid's cock holster. I grabbed her hair and pulled her face to my cock and shoved my cock deep into her throat. I began face-fucking Ingrid, causing her to gag and spit up a g lot of saliva. Ingrid took another drag from her cigarette and before she could blow the smoke out I shoved my cock into her mouth. The heat and sensation of the smoke on my cock was greater than I have ever felt before. I shoved my cock as far as I could into Ingrid's throat and held her head tight against my body. I could feel Ingrid's throat tightening around the head of my cock. I knew I was close to cumming so I pushed Ingrid away and pulled her up to her feet by her hair. I told Ingrid to lie on the bed and that I would be right back.

I returned a few minutes later and found Ingrid lying on her back, shoving her hand deep inside her pussy. I told Ingrid to grab her ass and spread her cheeks apart. I brought back with me a set of anal beads and was about to put them into Ingrid's ass. I told Ingrid to open her mouth. I put the beads into her mouth for some lubrication. Once the beads were wet with Ingrid's spit I began pushing them one by one into her ass. The beads increased in size from beginning to end, and was about the size of a golf ball by the end of the string. Once they were in all the way I told Ingrid to light another cigarette. As she was lighting her cigarette, I slid my cock into her pussy. Ingrid moaned as she blew a plume of smoke straight up into the air. I could feel the beads in Ingrid's ass as I fucked her pussy. I ripped open Ingrid's shirt and saw she was wearing a matching black leather bra. I began playing with her tits and pulled the bra down to expose her tits. Ingrid's nipples were hard and I began pinching and pulling them. Ingrid began moaning more and I took this as she liked a little pain. I slapped her tits a few times and made her nipples harder and a bright red. Ingrid took another drag from her cigarette and blew the smoke directly into my face. Ingrid said I want you to fuck me doggy style.

I flipped Ingrid over onto her hands and knees. I grabbed her by her hips, pulled her back and slid my cock back into her pussy. I pulled my cock out of her pussy to where only the head of my cock was still inside her. I thrust back into her and pulled back out. I continued to do this over and over making Ingrid beg for my cock. I could feel Ingrid begin to tense and squeeze my cock with her pussy. The more she squeezed the more I could feel the anal beads in her ass. Ingrid began to squirt all over my cock. I began removing the beads from Ingrid's ass and this caused her to squirt more.

I popped my cock out of Ingrid's pussy and began licking her asshole. I grabbed my cock and started to push it against Ingrid's tight asshole. Ingrid tried to pull away. I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her back to me. I grabbed Ingrid by the throat and began squeezing, choking her. I grabbed my cock and pushed it into Ingrid's ass. I told her not to pull away from me and Ingrid said, "I only want another cigarette." I let go of Ingrid's throat and allowed her to grab another cigarette. I began fucking Ingrid's ass as she lit a cigarette. Ingrid looked back at me over her shoulder and said, "I want you to cum in my ass. Then I want you to clean it with your tongue."

I told Ingrid to take a drag off of her cigarette and I would cum deep into her ass. Ingrid put the cigarette into her mouth and began taking her drag. Ingrid looked at me with her slutty eyes and black lipstick. My cock began swelling and I could no longer hold out and I began unloading my cum into her ass.

When I finished cumming, Ingrid flipped onto her back and lifted her legs into the air. Ingrid put a new cigarette into her mouth and lit it. She smiled at me and told me to clean her ass with my tongue. I began licking up my cum from her ass. I put my mouth over her ass and began sucking the rest of my cum from her ass. Ingrid began moaning. I got up and began kissing Ingrid, feeding the cum in my mouth to her. Ingrid took my cum and swallowed it. Ingrid took another long deep drag from her cigarette and blew the smoke into my face. My cock began to come to life once again.

I told Ingrid I needed to pee. Ingrid said she needed to pee as well and then told me to lie down. I laid down on my back and Ingrid sat down on my cock. Ingrid began peeing on me and told me to go ahead and pee. I began peeing in Ingrid's pussy. Ingrid began screaming out that she was cumming again. I grabbed Ingrid's ass and began fucking her feeling her pussy up with my cum. Ingrid laid down next to me and put another cigarette in her mouth. I..........

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Smokey Sex Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds