• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • ABDC Ch. 04

ABDC Ch. 04

He sat cross legged in the corner of the room with a pensive look as he fiddled the paper in his slender fingers, reminding me of a child who has been sent to the corner for timeout. His fingers stilled as he peered up to catch my eye. I was gazing into the depth of the sea. He stared at me from the top of his square black framed glasses, "Hey." he greeted as he waved and began to rise from the comfort of his corner. I didn't think he would ever stop rising, like an everlasting oak tree he stood as I watched his fingers traveled from the neckline of his black shirt to the knee of his onyx skinny jeans as he wiped away the imaginary dust off of his clothes.

A sudden thud, as Nicky and Tony fall off of the bed amidst their playful wrestling, snaps me back to reality. How long have I been staring? It feels like forever. Who is this guy? Why was he sitting behind the door like a creepy stalker? I've been standing here for at least ten minutes and he's never made himself known. That's creepy right? What if I hadn't said anything? Would he still be sitting there quietly in his own world? Why does he intrigue me so much? Well he is kind of cute. Oh man I hope I don't like him just because he seems mysterious that would be cliche and stupid. I'm definitely not that girl. I can't be that girl. I will NOT be the girl who goes for the mysterious bad boy. Is he a bad boy? So many thoughts are running through my head and all this guy ever did was wave and stand up.

I realize I have yet to actually say anything so I blurt out a clumsy "hello" as I quickly avert my eyes and focus on the scene on the floor. Tony and Nicky are trying to unscramble themselves.

"Hey D this is Natalia." Tony says as he helps Nicky up from the floor.

"Natalia. Cool name." He says in a low voice.

"Yeah, but don't call me Natalie. Because that just leads to Nat then Na, then N, People just call me N." He chuckled as I recited a line from a favorite movie. It's become a reflex joke whenever someone comments on my name. I realize after I say it I probably sound like a dork. But I made him laugh. And the lazy smile that came upon his face was worth every dorky bone in my body.

"Bedazzled. That was a funny movie. You know Harold Ramis is one of my favorite directors. Ghostbusters is my favorite." He continued as he sat on the floor next to me. Was this happening? He was actually engaging me in conversation. If I said something stupid now it could all end. The nervousness, this annoying feeling of being aware of my movements so I don't do something ridiculous and look like an idiot. I could say something stupid and this could be over. He'd stop talking, he'd never talk to me again. I can continue my life without wondering what someone is thinking. If they're watching me, should I look at them now? Should I sit like this, or like that? What is he thinking? Does he like me? It could be blissful. I could be free. So I just sat there and nodded. Not wanting him to stop talking.

"Bill-fucking-Murray." Is all I hear as Tony's voice penetrates my thoughts and brings me out of my haze, I try to focus once more on the topic of conversation. How long have I been in my head? At some point Nicky and Tony have joined the conversation making a circle on the floor.

"Bill Murray is the mother fuckin man!" Tony yells becoming excited with every word.

Tony is sitting next to me stuffing his herbal delight into a tall green bong. Nicky is on my left while D closes the circle sitting almost directly in front of me.

"Hey Nat-" I cringe as Tony shortens my name to annoy me, he knows I hate it so he does it often.

"Are you with us tonight?" He raises the bong in the air and passes it to D, who flicks the lighter with his elegant fingers and lights the herb in the bowl as he inhales.

"You know she doesn't do this shit" Nicky says, trying to protect me "leave her alone asshole" D passes the bong to Nicky who proceeds to continue the ritual and inhale.

"So you're celibate? Or are you against it entirely?" D asks raising a single eyebrow and giving me a quizzical look? I almost choke on the smoke around me as he says the word 'celibate'.

"Uhm, I just don't. I don't really smoke, you know anything. It just never fazed me."

"That's cool, I respect your decision." He nods his head as his eyes turn to the passing paraphernalia that has come full circle and rejoined his hands.

"Nah, I think you should try it at least once." Tony speaks up. "I mean, how are you going to have an opinion on it if you never even tried it?" I felt like I was in an afternoon school special about peer pressure. It's not that I was scared, or morally against it. I just, never really cared.

"Well even if I did want to, I don't know the first thing about smoking."

"It's easy," said Tony, "you just open your mouth and inhale." he laughed sounding like a bad Bill Clinton joke.

"Okay." I relinquished, shocking everyone including myself. "What the hell, why not?"

"Are you sure?" Nicky replied

"Yep." I said assuredly "Now how do you use this bong?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa.-" Tony exclaimed raising his hands protecting his green instrument. "you can't just jump to the big guns, you gotta go slow first." To which he began to hum Foghats Slow Ride.

"You can do a shotgun."

"What's a shotgun?"

"D will show you." He passed the bong to D who prepared it then lit it up and took a toke. "Now D is going to inhale it then blow it back out, then you're going to inhale it from him."

"Wait, what?"

"Just get up in there and inhale the smoke coming out of his mouth." As I watched D inhaling the essence from the bong he beckoned me closer with his finger. I filled in the space between us until I was inches from his face. My heart fluttered and picked up speed like a helicopter getting ready for take off. As he gazed at me over the rim of his glasses I knew he was ready. Slowly he leaned in close taking my chin with his two fingers and passed the smoke into my mouth. The feeling of his hand on my face made me feel electric, and the steadying look in his eye as he guided the smoke into me. It felt like he was giving me life, whatever I thought I had before wasn't living and now here he is to show me something new, something different, something else.

"FUCK! I got the munchies! Let's roll D."

Gotdamnit Tony.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • ABDC Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 503 milliseconds