• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Hatred

I wasn't aware of how long I'd been kneeling on the floor. My knees were starting to get painful and I had no idea when he'd be back. I knew that I probably had enough time to stretch my legs before he came back but I didn't. I was going to be good for him. I knelt for what felt like hours before I heard footsteps approaching. I heard the door open and I saw his shoes walk straight past me without pausing. I didn't lift my head. I heard the door to the bathroom shut and the shower start up.

I knelt patiently while he showered and then redressed. He walked back to stand in front of me and I had to fight not to move as I felt his stare burning into my body. He clicked his fingers and I looked up at him. He was holding a collar with a sliver ring on the front of it. He placed it around my neck and clipped a leash to it. He pulled me down the hall and into the bedroom. He tied the leash around the bedpost so my movements were restricted. He sat on the bed and started to watch TV completely ignoring I was there.

I started to shuffle around, trying to find a position that didn't hurt my knees as much. I didn't notice him stand up but I felt his hand as he smacked my face hard. My head smashed into the wood post and I cried out. "You can't even sit still for five minutes you worthless stupid cunt." He pulled me to my feet and stood me in the centre of the room, he circled around me and I braced myself for more pain but nothing happened.

He turned me so I was facing the mirror and he made me look at myself. "Look at how disgusting you've let yourself become. You're so fat." He punched me hard in the stomach then pulled me back up by my hair. "You're so ugly." He slapped me again and then spat in my face. "Tell me what you are cunt." Just as I was about to speak he punched me again and I couldn't get the words out. "Hurry up you pathetic bitch I don't have all night." He forced my head up so that I was looking at my body in the mirror again. "I'm fat, disgusting and ugly." My voice was shaking badly and I could barely speak because of the tears threatening to fall.

He moved to stand in front of me and he pulled my face close to his so I was looking into his eyes. "You're no better than a dirty pig, whore. Say it." I repeated what he'd said and he spat on me again. "Now tell me exactly why you're a disgusting pig and make sure to include details." He made me talk about everything I hated about myself; he made me repeat it over and over. "I'm so fat that I deserve to be called a pig. I'm ugly and disgusting; there is no way anyone would ever find me attractive enough to fuck. I'm a gross little pig whore that's not worth any attention." Before I could finish I broke down into pathetic sobs, tears were pouring down my face. He just watched me, emotionless. No hint of compassion on his face.

He pushed me to my knees and made me crawl to him. He looked into my eyes, still watching the tears fall, and told me to beg for what I needed. I could barely catch my breath but I knew that I needed this. "Please may I service your cock? Your desperate little pig needs it. I don't deserve such an honour, I know that, but please?" You watch as I finally start to calm down then you pull me close to you again.

Your lips are right next to my ear as you whisper to me. "You're right whore. You don't deserve it. You think I'd give such a privilege to a disgusting pig like you. You're a stupid desperate cunt." You throw me to the floor and start to properly punch me. When you're finally finished you stand over me breathing heavily. I'm curled up on the floor shaking and crying. You move to the bed, sit down and then click your fingers again.

I slowly push myself onto my knees and I crawl towards you. I kneel at your feet still crying. I'm looking at the floor but I notice you move and I flinch out of the way of your hands. You grip my hair in your hands and pull it hard. "Ungrateful little bitch." You spit at me. I didn't see you unfasten your trousers but suddenly your cock is being pushed into my mouth and down my throat. You fuck my face brutally not caring that I'm gagging and coughing. You don't let me breathe you just keep fucking in and out of my throat. You do this until you're tired of it and then you push me back to the floor and kick me a few times before you leave.

I curl up on the cold floor and cry. I'm still sobbing when you come back to the room. You pull me back on to my knees and force me to look you in the eyes. "I don't know why you're acting like this pig. Your cunt is telling me you love this treatment." I cry harder when I realise that you're right. My cunt is soaking so much that the juices are dripping down my thighs. You laugh a little as you push my head down to the floor so that my ass is in the air.

"Too bad that desperate cunt of yours isn't going to be getting any attention tonight." You then push your hard cock straight into my ass. I scream as I feel you ripping me apart. Once your cock is all the way in you don't pause to let me get used to the feeling you immediately start to fuck me hard. I scream even louder but you just pull on my hair while you destroy my ass. I feel blood start to drip down my thighs and mix in with my cunt juices. You notice this too and you wipe it up with your fingers and then force me to lick them clean. You wipe more of it on my face making me cry harder.

You speed up your thrusts, slamming into me over and over again. The pain is so unbearable that I feel as though I might pass out. You realise this and you start to slap my face as you fuck me. "You aren't escaping this bitch, you're going to feel every single thrust and you're going to thank me for it." It feels like this continues forever but eventually I feel your thrusts start to get faster and your breathing speeds up and finally you cum deep inside me.

Once you've pulled your cock out of my ass you flip me over and force it into my mouth so I can clean it. When you're finally finished you untie my leash from the bedpost, pull me out of the bedroom and down the hall. You push me into a small cage in the kitchen. You crouch down so that you can see my face and you spit on me one more time. "If I hear one sound out of you tonight I'll throw you into the street. Good night pig."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Hatred

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds