• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Learning Something New Ch. 01

Learning Something New Ch. 01

This is my first story on here. This is a fantasy of mine...real characters but I changed the name and outcome. Both characters are above 18. I hope you enjoy J

Learning something new

The characters:

Jenna- student, 18 years old, 5'8, long dark hair (she is wearing it in a bun for ballet class) brown eyes, slim build, 32-27-32, light but tanned skin.

Carly- dance teacher, 21 years old, 5'9, long red hair in a pony tail, brown eyes, slim build, 30- 26-34, fair white skin.

Chapter 1:

I'm Jenna; I go to a stage school every Saturday. Its super fun and I always leave having learned something, whether it's a new dance routine or a song! This week however I learned something new about myself.

Saturday 9:30am:

I walked into the drama space ready for morning ballet. My teacher Carly was standing there but no one else. I went in and put my stuff down at the side and leant against the wall. I looked towards Carly...

Jenna: "Hey Carly, where is everyone else?"

Carly turns around and looks at me with a smile that makes me blush. (Why am I blushing?)

Carly: "Hi Jenna, they should be here. You're just a little early. We don't have class till 9:45 today. Did I not email you?"

Jenna: "Oh no, I don't think you did but its ok I will wait."

(What email? I certainly didn't get one!) I bend down and take my phone out of my bag and start looking through my insta. Every so often I see Carly look up at me, causing me to smile every time. (Why am I smiling...?) Carly comes next to me and watches me. (My stomach feels like it has butterflies)

Carly: "what are you up to?"

Jenna: "nothing much, just looking at my social media, something that you probably don't know much about"

Carly nudges me and gives me a big smile (oh wow I love her smile).

Carly: "I'm not that old, in fact I'm only 3 years older than you."

I bite my lip and blush slightly...

Jenna: "are you sure about that?"

Carly laughs and I join in. By the time we both had a good laugh the other girls walked in. That meant class would be starting.

Carly: "its ok, we will have time to talk"

Carly winked at me (what does she mean by that and why did she wink at me?)

Ballet

Class was over, nothing strange happened (maybe it was all in my mind)

Next class 12:30pm

Before I went into class someone pulled me back and round the corner. I look up and see it was Carly. I laugh a little but then she tells me to be quiet. We walk into the back room. (I'm nervous, why are we even here?)

Carly: "I don't have any music for the next class, can I borrow your iPod?"

My face changes, I thought she wanted something else (wait why do I went more, I'm not into girls... am I?) I look at Carly with a pathetic smile and nod.

Jenna: "yea sure, its in the other room, I will get it for you"

Carly: "thank you Jen, you're a life saver"

Just as I was about to leave she pulled me back in and starred at me (wow she could make me melt). She lets go and walks out, leaving me feel like jelly.

I walk over to Carly and hand her my iPod. She smiles and takes it. Then she moves closer to me and whispers in my ear...

Carly: " meet me in the back room after class"

Carly carries on with setting up the music, leaving me confused again. I go to the middle of the room and warm up for the class.

After class- in the back room

After class I walk to the back room, I see that Carly is not there so I lean up against the wall and wait for her. (Why am I even waiting, I mean I don't even like girls, yet I'm chasing after this one. She probably is just returning my iPod)

Carly finally arrives, she hands me my iPod.

Carly: "thank you so much"

(I knew this was going to happen, lol I actually thought she wanted me or something.)

Jenna: "your welcome"

She smiles at me, then starts to walk closer, leaving me to push up against the wall; she looks at me in the eyes. I bite my lip and feel my breathing increase. (Why does she have this effect on me? Do I like, like her?)

Jenna: "ermm"

Carly: "yes? Do you want me to back off?"

Jenna: "no thank you"

Carly: "your so polite Jenna"

Jenna: "thank you"

Carly moves in and pins me against the wall. Pushing my hands above my head. She leans in and kisses me. Open mouth, pushing her tongue into my mouth. I don't move but instead let out a soft moan. Carly leans back and looks at me with a devilish smile.

Carly: "do you want more"

I just nod, not able to let put any words.

Carly moves back in and starts to kiss me harder but with more passion. I start to kiss her back. She lets go of my hands and allows them slowly to move down my body, placing them on my rear end. I put my hands on her waist. She pulls me in closer and starts to squeeze her hands on my rear.

Carly: "do you want me to stop?"

Jenna: "no, no thank you"

Carly: "neither do I but we have to get to our next class and I don't want you being in trouble, unless it's with me"

Jenna: "hehe, ok. What does this mean now?"

Carly: "what does what mean?"

Jenna: "well us, I have never done this before"

Carly: "I know you haven't, its ok, I will help you if you want. Also it means we are student- teacher in class but after you can meet me back at mine"

I smile at Carly and go to leave the back room. She pulls me back in and laughs.

Carly: "I'm going to have to get your number if you want to meet up after class."

Jenna: "hehe, oh yea. Sorry."

I get out my phone and hand it to Carly, she types her number in and gives herself a miss call.

Carly: "there you go miss, now you can call me. We will meet at marble arch station, then we can go out or back to mine"

Jenna: "ok, that sounds awesome... I mean really nice. See you there.

The classes carried on as normal, Carly and me occasionally bumped into each other. We shared a couple of smiles but that was it. The fun would come later on... I hope!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Learning Something New Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 319 milliseconds