• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cuckolding is Popular!

Black Cuckolding is Popular!

Salutations, people. My name is Victor Stephenson Vance, and I'm a young black man living in the City of Plymouth, Massachusetts. I am happily married to a lovely gal named Leanne Benton-Vance. A lot of folks stare at Leanne and I when we're out and about because I am black and my wife Leanne is white. We have a son, Joey and a daughter, Marianna. We live in a nice townhouse on Mash Street, in the West Side of Plymouth. I work as an accountant for a firm in downtown Boston's Financial District and my wife Leanne is a schoolteacher.

We met at Bridgewater State University in the summer of 2009, fell in love, got married and have been together ever since. Haters can hate us all they frigging want. Folks, it's the twenty-first century and interracial couples are a reality in the continent of North America. White guys have been fucking black women, Indian women and Chinese women for centuries, yet they get mad when they see a black man with a white woman. Bunch of insecure, bigoted bozos if you ask me. Don't give a fuck what they think.

People, the way I see it, couples like Leanne and I are the shape of things to come. Don't believe me? Take a look around. Prior to meeting Leanne, I mainly dated black women. In fact, I'd gotten dumped by my Haitian girlfriend Nadege Baptiste the very same day I met Leanne inside the library of the Bridgewater State University campus. The pretty Haitian chick whom I once thought of as my black goddess had been cheating on me with my Puerto Rican buddy Jose, and chose to dump me very publicly. Well, this turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

I met Leanne, we fell in love and we've stuck together through thick and thin. I was hesitant to get involved with Leanne since she's white, to tell you the truth. The state of Massachusetts is fairly liberal and progressive, but that doesn't mean you won't find lots of white racists out here. The same white guys who brag about voting for President Barack Obama will turn around and glare hatefully at a black man they see out on a date with a white lady. Funny fact? Those same white guys often date minority females themselves, but consider "their" white women off-limits. Hypocrisy, eh?

My future wife Leanne turned out to be a lot braver and bolder than I thought a white female could be. You often read about brothers running into trouble in relationships with white ladies because white women are weak and spineless and absolutely cannot stand up to white male racism when they get involved with black men. They let the black man bear the brunt of it, and retreat back into their white privilege while the brother suffers. Sometimes I think that black women who get with white men are fiercer in defending their love than white women who get with black men. Sorry if I offend, but I simply didn't think white females could truly care for men of color. They're remarkably silent when racist white male cops are out there shooting innocent brothers.

Frankly, I didn't think one of these white ladies could understand me. I thought we were too different. I am the son of Afro-Caribbean immigrants who moved to the state of Massachusetts from the island of Jamaica. My folks had a tough time in the U.S. at first but they persevered and succeeded. I went to college on an academic scholarship. I work hard for what I have, while white folks get everything handed to them with minimal effort. Well, Leanne was different. What can I say? The fearless gal won me over.

A lot of couples let the passion fizzle out once they've reproduced, but not Leanne and I. Nope, my wife and I have a healthy sex life. Also, we're a very attractive couple. I stand six-foot-one, lean and athletic, with dark brown skin and a smooth shaved head. Leanne is five-foot-ten, curvy and lovely, with long blonde hair, alabaster skin and green eyes. We love sex and like to hook up as often as we possibly can. Now that Joey and Marianna are staying with my parents in Connecticut, Leanne and I have the house to ourselves. For a frisky couple like us, you know what this means.

My sweet Leanne likes to stay home naked after work, waiting for me. When I come home and find her naked in the living room, I like to come over and give my gorgeous wife a big kiss. Leanne and I kiss passionately, then we get freaky. Leanne lies on the carpet, legs spread while I get between her legs and give her pussy a good licking. Leanne gets really loud when I lick her pussy. I finger her cunt and tease her clit with my tongue, making Leanne shudder in pleasure. Afterwards, I put my sweet Leanne on all fours and spread her plump white ass cheeks wide open.

I love the taste of my wife Leanne's asshole, and I lick it real good while fingering her wet pussy. Afterwards, I slide my dick into Leanne's pussy from behind while smacking that thick white ass of hers. Leanne is a real screamer and loves it when I fuck her roughly, thrusting my dick deep into her cunt. I like to pull Leanne's long blonde hair while fucking her and this drives her absolutely nuts. What can I say? My wife Leanne is seriously into the rough stuff, and I am more than happy to oblige her. We fuck and suck the night away, usually.

I can't get enough of my wife Leanne, but sometimes her sexual appetite amazes and scares me. The other night, she brought over her co-worker Allison Alvarez for a threesome. Allison is short and cute, with long black hair, light brown skin and lively brown eyes. Allison is half Mexican and half Black, and curious about both female on female sex, and us brothers. I didn't know there were people of African descent in the region of Costa Chica, Mexico, where Allison was born. You learn something new every day, eh?

My wife Leanne and I had a steamy threesome with Allison. Seriously, we worked the biracial Latin chick over. I fucked Allison's big brown booty from behind, sliding my thick chocolate dick into her tight butt hole while Allison buried her face between Leanne's thighs and licked her pussy. Leanne moaned as Allison licked her pussy. The sight of Allison's big ass grinding against my groin turned me on like you would not believe. Afterwards, Allison fucked Leanne with a strap-on dildo while Leanne sucked my dick. I came over both of their lovely faces afterwards. Good times, folks.

Leanne and I are highly experimental, and soon we got into swinging and something altogether freakier, cuckolding. Leanne and I invited our friends Mark Chang and his wife Denise over. Mark is a short, slim, thirty-something Asian guy with black hair and dark eyes whom Leanne knows from work. His wife Denise Winston-Chang is a lovely white woman in her early thirties with short red hair, porcelain skin and lively blue eyes. The stuff these two seemingly very ordinary people are into stunned me, folks.

Mark Chang is one freaky dude, man. This dude told me that he lets his wife Denise fuck him with a strap-on dildo. This Asian guy also wanted to watch his white wife get fucked by a black guy, a fantasy that I thought only white guys share. Apparently, I was wrong. I was surprised, but since my wife Leanne was okay with it, Denise and I got busy while Leanne and Mark watched. I put Denise on all fours, spanked her big white booty and thrust my big chocolate dick into her pussy. Denise screamed even louder than my wife Leanne usually does as I slammed my dick into her cunt. Now, that's saying something, believe me.

I rolled Denise on her back and raised her legs in the air and she called out to her hubby Mark, calling him all kinds of nasty names as I thrust my black dick into her pussy. I fucked Denise real good, and that was my first experience with the world of cuckolding. I am a black man fucked a white woman while her Asian husband watched us. Next, though, I experienced the other side of cuckolding. The disturbing thing? How much that stuff turned me on!

Next, my wife Leanne and Mark Chang got their freak on. I watched as my blonde wife Leanne got on her knees and sucked on Mark's dick while the Asian dude stroked her hair. I was both turned on and disgusted by what I saw. In all of the cuckolding literature I'd read, you saw black guys fucking other men's wives. Why am I, a black husband, turned on by the sight of my white wife getting fucked by another man? I guess cuckolding isn't always a racial thing. Whatever.

My wife Leanne winked at me while sucking Mark Chang's dick, and I felt my dick harden while my heart winced. Mark Chang put Leanne on all fours and smacked her ass, then thrust his dick into her pussy. The Asian dude fucked my wife Leanne real hard, slamming his dick into her cunt while she screamed like a madwoman. This stuff turned me on and made me feel ashamed at the same time. Mark's wife Denise sat next to me, a smile on her face.

Without even realizing it, I'd begun jerking off as I watched my white wife Leanne get fucked by a Chinese guy in front of me. Just as I was about to cum, Denise grabbed my dick and sucked it, sucking the cum out of it actually. Denise sucked me down and didn't let up until my dick was absolutely drained of all cum. At the same time, Mark Chang came, squirting his seed all over my wife Leanne's big white ass. This was one of the most disturbing and erotic experiences of my life, folks.

Ladies and gentlemen, my wife Leanne and I are embracing new sexual experiences such as swinging and cuckolding. Inspired by Denise, my beloved Leanne now wants to buy a strap-on dildo and use it on me. Lots of men are into this sort of thing. I'm very experimental, but I am not sure if this is my cup of tea. Well, we'll cross that bridge when we reach it. For now, we have plenty to keep us satisfied, in and out of the bedroom. Wish us luck with our adventures. Peace.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cuckolding is Popular!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 619 milliseconds