• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Insatiable at Work Ch. 07: Threesome

Insatiable at Work Ch. 07: Threesome

12

Robin and I were just starting to go at it...I was entangled in her legs and quickly working my way towards her clit. All of a sudden, she froze and yelled, "Lynn, what are you doing?"

I looked up to see her daughter standing in the doorway. She seemed to be watching and, very, into what we were doing; she had a hand buried in her shorts. My eyes were drawn to her body...the toned abs, a cute belly button and a very, tight-fitting t-shirt. You couldn't miss the breasts that filled out that shirt; her nipples almost pushed through the fabric.

"I'm...I'm just watching...Brian's not here and I'm really horny. I need some release...and...I sort of ...wanted to see him naked."

Over the past year or so, Brian had been her on-and-off boyfriend. Unless she asked, I never intervened in anything, relating to Robin's kids; but this seemed to warrant a reply, "Lynn, I understand needs...I'm always horny, but why would you possibly need to see me naked?"

Lynn blushed and looked down; Robin bluntly replied, "Rob, I swear you can be so slow or oblivious... FYI...Lynn thinks you're hot." I remember just shaking my head and saying nothing more. At that point, I really didn't know what to say...it seemed like I was treading on dangerous ground. Lynn was a looker...she was clearly Robin's daughter...bold, intelligent and absolutely gorgeous! She was going into her senior year of college and applying for grad school. She was athletic and had the same hot body that her mother had. On the volleyball team, at school, I think she lettered in swimming, track & volleyball in high school.

Robin seemed a little agitated and nervous. She was rambling a bit and went on to reason her way through the situation, "Rob, I think we should do this. Now that they're both older, I try to maintain an open relationship with my kids...I really try. They need to know about healthy relationships, including sex. I think this's a teaching moment...we should really go ahead and finish what we were doing...just let her watch. And, I'll just throw this out...I'm in the same boat with Lynn...I'm horny & need release."

"What do you say...it's up to you?"

A little surprised with the conclusion, I looked over at Lynn, then wrinkled my face at Robin and replied, "What? Really?" Any doubt was probably misguided, since we had some seriously wild sex, in the past. I guess a precedent had been set...fuck, we have sex everywhere and every way we can...we had a threesome, not long ago. I was just apprehensive and not sure this was the thing we should be doing in front of her daughter, but fuck it...we were in the middle of sex, almost, and very, very horny. I guess horny usually wins!

"Okay...here goes." I stood up to pull my shirt off and Robin slid her hands over my chest & belly. At first, it was just some sexy exploring, but when she slipped her hand into my pants, I knew she was serious...we were actually having sex, with her daughter in the room. I did notice Lynn was intently watching me strip; and her gaze wasn't what I'd call subtle...she was visibly lusting over me, her mom's boyfriend. I smiled nervously and played along with things; I slipped my pants off to reveal a cock, half-hard, and arching outward.

I didn't know if I was comfortable with this concept of "Show and Tell," but I quickly realized that it felt damn good to feel a hot mom and daughter, exploring every detail. I watched as Lynn's eyes darted lower, focusing on my dick, pulsing its way to a full erection. She walked towards me and I stroked a couple times, before offering it to her.

"Oooh, its thick," said Lynn. "Can I touch?"

Robin said, "Go ahead, Honey...feel it...explore it. It's okay."

She reached out to wrap her hand over it. Now fully erect, she carefully gripped the shaft and her hand felt cooling and soothing. "Mom, you weren't lying...he's big & hard...I can hardly close my hand!"

Robin piped up and declared, "Honey, it's almost 9 inches and there's room for the two of us."

I shot another look over at Robin that expressed surprise...and confusion, "The two of us? What the hell do you mean by that...what the fuck is going on?"

She shrugged, flashed a little smile and said, "I don't know...you'll see."

Her flippant reply should've been a more immediate concern, but at the time, I was disturbed, or maybe embarrassed, that she would discuss our sex life, or my cock, with her daughter. "And...you've discussed my cock with Lynn?"

"Just a little bit...it's girl-talk...and I'm proud of you...I'm proud to have you as my boyfriend."

I turned away and Lynn just continued on like she hadn't heard a thing and traced the rim with her finger. "I really like the head...it's a lot bigger than Brian's,"

Still holding me, she wrapped her other hand over the head, and felt the pre-cum oozing, from the tip. "Ooooh, you're wet...it's wet," she squealed. She pulled her hand away, only to replace it with a finger that she rubbed over the tip, coating the head with warm juice. When she pulled her finger away for a closer look, a sticky strand trailed and tethered it to my swollen dick. She glanced over at her mom, who told her to give it a try. Lynn shrugged, and tentatively stuck the finger into her mouth "Mmmm, that is yummy...you taste good."

"Now, you can sit there and watch us, Honey...Rob & I need to finish things and you need to learn about good, healthy sex...sex that satisfies both of you."

I tried to lighten things by saying, "Lynn, just remember...it's important to have sex all the time...frequency and duration are essential."

Robin glares and huffs, "You're a funny man."

"Lynn, that's typical male crap. Keep in mind, men are simple." I grinned a little in response...while she pulled me closer and plunged her tongue deep, into my mouth; she suckled my tongue and our hands roamed over each other's naked bodies. I quickly forgot all about Lynn as we made out on the bed, in an intensely heated display. Robin moved down my body, kissing trails over my chest, abs and thighs.

As she started licking my dick, up and down, "Honey, watch how I do this. You can try this with Brian." She aggressively bobbed her head over me, stimulating the head and taking me deeper and deeper. She closed her eyes, to focus on the pleasure of slowly, swallowing it. I synced with her rhythm and pumped my hips into her mouth.

"Ohhh fuck, fuck, it feels good...keep doing that. Ohhh yea...spit on it....get it really wet... I'll slide it into your throat." She gagged a little and I felt her throat resist, till it gently popped. She took it all the way down (fuck, it felt good!). Her lips, wrapped tightly around the base, she held me there for a few seconds, and then pulled off. She smiled up at Lynn and plunged me back into her throat. She, repeatedly, deep throated me till thick strands of spit formed around her lips. When she pulled off, she brushed drool from her lips and counselled Lynn, "Don't worry now, Honey...if you can't deep throat a guy...it takes practice. He's not easy either...he's a little bigger. Most women never get it."

I quickly added, "It's a win-win situation because any guy's going to be impressed if you try to deep throat him...guys love blowjobs."

"I do want to try...can I? Mom, can I?"

At this point, I realized Robin was completely serious about this being a "Teaching Moment." She smiled and said, "Get down here and take him...just give it a try." My dick stood taller and harder. I remember thinking this can't be good for her relationship with Brian...maybe he's on his way out of the picture and she's looking. She'll easily find a new guy...they're probably lining up. If I were younger, I'd be all over Lynn.

"Now Honey, just try to relax your throat and let him in," her mom rubbed her shoulders and neck, as she kneeled between my legs. I stood still and let Lynn set her own pace. Wet from her mom, she licked all over the head and took it in her mouth. She slowly inserted about half the length, before her eyes started watering and she pulled off to get a breath.

Giving her more support and more reassurance, Robin ran her fingers through her daughter's hair and coaxed her, as she gagged trying to take it deeper and deeper. "You can do it, baby girl. If you feel gagging, just hold it there for a second, try to relax and swallow a little more...it's not a race. You're doing good, baby"

I could tell she loved how it felt in her mouth. Her lips stretching around the shaft and her tongue struggled to lap around the entire width. She couldn't help but moan her satisfaction around the swollen member. I nudged the back of her throat as she tried to devour the entire length. This time, I felt her throat muscles grab and relax a couple times, before she got about an inch or two shy of the base. "Lynn, that feels good...yesss...you're doing good!" She tried hard, but she eventually pulled off and I watched my spit-covered dick, inch by inch, slide from her.

Robin was quick to acknowledge her effort, "Honey, you came real close to taking it all...good girl! With a little practice, you'll have it."

"Do you want to try again?"

She accepted the praise, with a gorgeous smile, "Yeah, I really do, but let me just suck him." Giddy with the achievement, she popped it in and out of her mouth, and rubbed it up over the side of her face. She ran the tip over her lips and her mom leaned forward to nibble and suck, up and down its length. Following her mom's lead, Lynn moved to the other side to slide it over her lips. I pumped my hips up and down, to stroke it between their pursed lips.

I felt myself groaning as they reached the tip and kissed, with my swollen cock in the middle. They made out, swirling their tongues over the tip and over their lips. My arousal grew out of control, as a smokin' hot mother & daughter, worked my cock. It really didn't take long before I felt an orgasm coming on. I sensed pressure building in my balls and pulled myself from their lips. As I stroked over them, I felt my cock harden even more, pulsing with incredible pressure.

I was ready and asked, "Where do you want it...ladies?" "I'm gonna cum...harrrd...really hard!" But, it was too late...I shoved their faces together, "Right her...I'll give it to you, both."

With their cheeks almost touching, my dick, inches from their faces, jerked powerfully with my long, hard strokes. A thick, starchy white cum sprayed across Lynn's cheek. I immediately shifted, to target Robin, who was ready and waiting with a wide-stretched, open mouth. The next shot was bigger, splashing over her lips and painting her tongue. Several, smaller spurts showered over their faces. When I stroked slower, to squeeze out the last of it, they both swept their tongues over their lips to grab the warm seed. I rubbed my dick over Robin's face, smearing her with a musky sheen. I stepped back to admire the beauty of my little cum-sluts, "You girls are really fucking hot...that was amazing!" As she scraped some from her face and licked her finger, Robin replied, "Mmm that was hot, Honey."

Still cleaning themselves, I directed them to sit on the edge of the bed. I dove down between Robin's open legs and licked all over her pussy. She moaned as my tongue explored up and down her slit...and labia. I flicked at her clit, "Mmmm, that's good, just like that, Honey." I felt a warm, creamy, wetness, as I worked it inside, to start some tongue-fucking. Fuck...that juice tasted, good! Puffy and engorged, I could feel her pussy flexing, with a steady, enticing rhythm. When I pulled out to diddle and suck on her clit, her thighs tightened around me and she pushed against my face. "Yesss...yessss...that's gooood! Robbie, that's gonna make me cum...I need it inside...I want that big thing in me."

I raised up and started to go for it...I was going to drive it in...she was ready.

She waved her hand, "No, no...lay back & let me ride! Let me do you!"

I'm like no problem...I knew she loved it that way, so I flopped down on the bed, next to Lynn. Robin hiked her leg and centered herself...I held my dick straight up to meet her tight, folds. When she sat down on me, her head rolled back, her eyes closed and her extended moans filled the room. As she always did, she sat for a moment, completely impaled, while I pulsed inside her core...she loved that feeling. She always told me how good it felt to be filled with cock, but this time she shared it with her daughter. Looking over at Lynn, she said "Honey, it feels soooo good to fuck a man this way." Showing off some well-practiced skill, she planted her hands on my chest and started to pump her body over my dick.

"Fuck Rob, you feel good...feels so good!" Gliding up and down over its length, she ground herself, tight against my body. I grabbed for her hips and bounced her up and down, harder and faster.

She really fucked the hell out of me. (As I look back at what transpired that day, I regret missing the opportunity to experience a mother/daughter ride...Now, I fantasize about Lynn mounting my face while her mom rode, cowgirl...fuck it would've been hot!!) Though, in reality, things were pretty damned sweet...Lynn sat next to us and watched everything. She displayed some fierce masturbation skills with her legs spread, wide. I remember I couldn't take my eyes off the scene...I was so turned-on, it was impossible to think about anything, but pussy...and more pussy.

I wanted to take some control and said, "Honey, let me fuck you, now?" When she rolled off, I pushed her back on the bed, slapped it over her pussy and pushed it in deep. I worked it deeper and deeper until the entire length was buried and I could feel her pubes against mine.

"God, I love how thick you are...it feels so fucking good."

Lynn added, "It looks really yummy...I love watching you fuck."

I started to stroke harder and felt my balls hitting ass, at the end of the strokes. As I pummeled her mother, Lynn sat next to us and diddled...she was seriously into watching us go wild on each other. As Robin got closer and her breathing grew choppy, she reached down to work her clit with a couple fingers. I knew she was digging in for a big release...very soon. "This's hot...watch her, Lynn...she's close...your mom's close." It was a wasted breath, because nothing could pull Lynn from what we were doing...and she knew her mom was at the edge. "Honey, cum for me...I want you to cum hard. Cum for me, Robin...cum for me"

"Ohh fuck, I'm gonna cum. Please don't stop! Mmmmm,..feels good...don't stop...don't stop...don't stop!"

Her body stiffened, her eyes closed and she moaned softly until the waves of climax took over. Her hips bucked under me, "Yesssss...fuck meeee...fuck meee!" Through the orgasm, I continued thrusting into her with long steady strokes...I couldn't stop.

Still a little breathless and panting, Robin was coming down. With her body, limp and melting into the bed, I directed my attention to Lynn. She was rubbing hard. I reached over and teased her by running my fingers through her slit. Her little bud had swollen rock hard and was wet with juice. I pushed my finger in, "You're so fucking wet...it's amazing...I really gotta taste some." I spread her lips and sank my tongue deep into the heat of her pussy.

"Ohhh god that feels perfect...I like that...keep it up...feels good."

I licked at the wet folds of her pussy, making her quiver and moan. Once I moved my attention higher and sucked her clit, things quickly escalated. She began humping her hips into my face and moaning for more. I flicked my tongue over her clit, till it almost pushed her over the edge. I really wanted to make her last and her clit seemed to be throbbing and super sensitive, so I pulled off and moved up over her body. She was so fucking horny and so close...she'd been working towards a climax for a long time. I was determined to make it spectacular.

Her gorgeous breasts caught my attention...again; they were full and perky...pretty much identical to her mother's. I brushed my hand down over them, tracing the graceful curve. She reciprocated by leaning inward, towards me; she clearly wanted more. Just big enough to spill through your fingers, I fondled and squeezed them, using both hands, now. She moaned with my caresses; her nipples were erect and swollen, and they felt hard against my palms. I bent down to suckle and found her areola was dimpled, to the touch of my tongue. Robin, recovering from orgasm, had crawled between my legs and began sucking at my cock. I felt her mouth close over the head and pull me closer, to drive it deeper. As much as I enjoy a good blowjob, I really had to pace myself, if I was going to fuck Lynn. I nudged Robin to move, "Babe, come here...help with these."

She rolled to the other side and joined me, grabbing the other breast. Her beautiful, full lips closed softly over her daughter's nipple and she started to suckle. Accompanied by a chorus of moans, we sucked her breasts, together (Yes, it was fucking hot). After spreading kisses over her breasts, I kissed Robin and stood to offer myself to her daughter...stroking a little, "Are you ready for this? We'll take it slow?"

Her face lit up, "Yesss...I thought you'd never ask. I'm ready...I wanna feel you inside." Signaling her approval, Robin nodded over at me and smiled.

I continued with the same calming reassurance Robin had exhibited, "I'll be gentle...just let me know if it hurts...I'll pull back." "You're wet already, but we'll use lube anyway;" I rubbed some over my dick and worked some into her, with my fingers. The lube was cool and soothing, a contrast to the heat I felt within. I gently nudged her to lie back and spread her legs.

Robin said, "Just relax, Honey...it'll feel so good. You'll love it. I know you'll love it."

Almost breathless, both Lynn and Robin watched as I rubbed the swollen head between her labia and poked at the, puffy folds. I smiled and bounced it against her swollen lips...it splattered her juices and made a wet smacking sound. "You're so wet, Lynn...this'll go easy...it'll slid in, easy."

Guiding the erection with my hand, I slowly pushed forward to part the lips of her pussy. She closed her eyes and her mouth opened wide to gasp, but nothing came out; I pushed more and more of its length into her and felt her walls ripple over the hard flesh. I finally reached bottom, feeling the resistance of her cervix. Fuck she was tight! It felt like I was burying it deep in her belly, touching the very center of her body. I paused to let her relax and get acclimated...I wanted her to soak it in and feel the size...I didn't want her to find it painful, but I did want her to feel it filling, pushing and stretching. Based on what I knew, it was the biggest she'd ever had...she needed to be comfortable...I wanted her to love it.

Finally the words did come out, "Oh my god....oh my god!"

Robin, too, showed concern, "Are you okay, Honey?

"Oh god, yesssss...yessss," she panted, "Its big...so big...I love it."

"I'll go easy, Lynn." And I started a slow withdrawal, to begin my first gentle strokes. I watched her tightness grab at me, as my dick emerged, all juicy & shiny. Her pussy kept swallowing, taking me, stroke after stroke, inch after inch, until her lips seemed to stretch around the base. I'm not that big, but it did take her a little time before I felt her pushing and urging me for more; she started moving her hips, to hump and press herself into me. She was lovin' it...fuck, it was sweet!

"Mom, he's bigggg...bigger than Brian!"

Robin watched intently, as I began fucking her daughter. I could see serious lust and a quandary in that beautiful face; she really wanted it...she always lusted for it. But, this time, she wanted her daughter to have it, too. "It feels good doesn't it, baby."

"Oh Mom...fuck, it does feel good...my pussy fits around him...it stretches."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Insatiable at Work Ch. 07: Threesome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds