• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Pornstar Rachel Starr Goes Black

Pornstar Rachel Starr Goes Black

Lying on her king-sized bed inside her mansion in the City of Dallas, Texas, her voluptuous yet athletic body covered with sweat and cum, Porn Star Rachel Starr was happy as can be. The ravishing brunette with the alabaster skin and raven hair smiled to herself as she reminisced about fairly recent events. After saying no to interracial Porn for the longest time, Porn Star Rachel Starr finally took the plunge and crossed over into the worshippers of Team Chocolate. Fortunately, African-American Porn legends Lexington Steele, Mr. Marcus and Brian Pumper did the honors.

"Fellas, thank you for the most erotic night of my life," Rachel Starr said gleefully, and the three African-American studs nodded at one another and smiled in unison. Rachel admired their virile, muscular, chocolate-hued bodies and grinned wolfishly, feeling a wetness begin between her legs. Yup, Rachel felt just about ready for round two. The question is, were they up to the task of pleasuring the world's most insatiable woman?

"Suck my chocolate stick, sweetie!" Brian Pumper said, grinning cockily as he waved his long and thick at her. Rachel Starr rose from the bed and ignored Brian Pumper completely, walking right past him to stand in front of Lexington Steele. Smiling up at the tall, middle-aged but still fine, masculine and sexy African-American Porn legend, Rachel Starr threw her arms around him and kissed him.

"Your lips are sweet," Rachel Starr said, smiling, and Lexington Steele nodded at her, then kissed her full and deep. A thrill shot through Rachel's body as Lexington Steele's strong, manly hands roamed all over her curvy body. The contrast between her milky-white skin and Lexington's chocolate body thrilled her beyond measure, and all of a sudden, Rachel wanted him as badly as her next breath.

"Not as sweet as yours, welcome to the dark side," Lexington Steele said in that deep, charismatic voice of his. As a stunned and dejected-looking Brian Pumper looked on, Lexington Steele picked up Rachel Starr and brought her back to the bed, and then, the two of them got busy. Brian Pumper's heart winced as he realized that Rachel Starr, the White Booty Goddess, only had eyes for Lexington Steele.

"Show me what you're working with," Rachel Starr said breathlessly, locking eyes with Lexington Steele. The tall black gentleman smiled, and then gently spread Rachel's creamy white thighs open. Rachel held her breath as Lexington Steele buried his face between her legs, and began eating her sweet pussy like a hungry man. Standing nearby with their dicks in their hands, Brian Pumper and Mr. Marcus looked on.

"Damn, Lex always gets the girls," Mr. Marcus said with an envious smile, shaking his head. Brian Pumper stood to the side, sulking, his big chocolate dick now flaccid. Meanwhile, Lexington Steele and Rachel Starr got busy. Lexington's tongue action had Rachel Starr moaning loudly and writhing on the bed, which shook under the force of her passions.

"Whatever," Brian Pumper said, and Mr. Marcus clapped him on the shoulder. The two of them looked on as Lexington Steele buried his tongue inside Rachel Starr's pussy, and slid his fingers inside her asshole. If anything, this doubly wicked action caused the lovely Porn Starlet to squeal harder and beg her ardent lover for more. Of course, Lexington Steele was happy to oblige such a lovely lady.

"Lex, I want you inside of me," Rachel Starr murmured in a soft, husky and sexy voice that Lexington Steele found simply irresistible. Raising Rachel Starr's creamy white legs in the air, Lexington Steele kissed her toes, and rubbed his long and thick, magnificent dark dick against her pussy. Rachel Starr licked her lips and literally trembled with anticipation.

"As you wish," Lexington Steele said in that deep, sexy voice of his. Locking eyes with Rachel Starr, Lexington pushed his dick into her pussy. Rachel Starr sighed happily as Lexington's dark dick entered her cunt. Rubbing her tits together, Rachel clucked her tongue, urging Lexington to fuck her harder and faster. Winking at her, Lexington Steele did just that.

"Hey, Marcus, Brian, make yourselves useful, dammit!" Rachel Starr shouted in that bossy tone that Lexington Steele found so sexy. Brian Pumper and Mr. Marcus stood quietly nearby, stroking their bulging chocolate dicks while watching Lexington Steele plow his dick into Rachel Starr's cunt. Hearing their names spoken, the two black male Porn Stars looked up, their faces filled with surprise...and hope.

"Are you sure about this?" Lexington Steele said, and Rachel Starr nodded. Grinning, Mr. Marcus and Brian Pumper eagerly joined the action. Rachel Starr got herself at the center of a triangle of masculine energy and passion, exactly where she secretly longed to be. Grinning defiantly at the three sexy black princes who surrounded her, Rachel bared her holes to them.

"I want all of you to fuck me, dammit!" Rachel all but screamed, and Lexington Steele smiled as he slammed his dick into her cunt, fucking her roughly. Meanwhile, Rachel took Mr. Marcus's dick in one hand and stroked Brian Pumper's cock with the other. Mr. Marcus grinned as Rachel took his dick into her mouth, and Brian Pumper sighed happily as he received the hand job of the century.

"Have it your way," Brian Pumper said, and Rachel Starr winked at him as she stopped sucking Mr. Marcus's dick for a moment and kissed the tip of Brian's dick. The cocky, muscular young black male Porn Star grinned at her and his eyes grew moist as Rachel caressed his balls. Meanwhile, Lexington Steele smacked Rachel Starr's thick white booty from behind as he slammed his dick into her tight, wet cunt.

"I want it in my ass," Rachel Starr said loudly, and the three men looked at one another, then smiled at her. Just like that, they changed positions. Now Lexington Steele stood in front of Rachel Starr who eagerly sucked his big chocolate dick while Rachel straddled Brian Pumper, who buried his aching dick inside her wet cunt. Meanwhile, Mr. Marcus caressed Rachel Starr's gorgeous, creamy white ass and grabbed a nearby bottle of lubricant.

"The things I am going to do to that perfect white booty," Mr. Marcus said, and Rachel Starr briefly turned around and winked at him, before she resumed sucking Lexington Steele's magnificent chocolate dick. Meanwhile, Brian Pumper banged Rachel Starr's cunt, drilling her with hard, deep strokes while slapping her ass. For ages Brian Pumper dreamed of fucking Rachel Starr, but the irresistible teaser claimed that interracial sex on camera wasn't for her. Oh, well, times do change.

"Stop talking and show me what you can do!" Rachel Starr said, laughing, as she paused from sucking Lexington Steele's dick. Mr. Marcus heeded the lovely brunette Porn Starlet's words, and lubricated her asshole good and proper after spreading her cheeks. Rubbing his hard dick against Rachel Starr's butthole, Mr. Marcus pushed his dick into her hole. Rachel Starr's warm, tight hole gripped Mr. Marcus's big black dick like a vise, and the black Porn king sighed happily.

Porn Starlet Rachel Starr felt Mr. Marcus's dick enter her asshole, and would have screamed in pleasure if she hadn't been too busy gagging on Lexington Steele's long black pole. Meanwhile, she felt a deliciously hot pain down in her core as Brian Pumper's thick dick filled her cunt. The cocky young black Porn king slammed his dick roughly into Rachel Starr's cunt, banging her with a mixture of passion and frustration. Just the way Rachel Starr liked it. Grudge fucks were simply the best.

"Fuck me, fellas, I love it!" Rachel Starr squealed, howling like a woman possessed as the three African-American Porn Stars poured their masculine energies into her body all at once. With Lexington Steele rubbing his big black dick against her tits, Brian Pumper cramming his dick in her wet cunt and Mr. Marcus wedging his magic stick in her asshole, Rachel Starr, the White Booty Goddess, legendary Porn Starlet, found herself feeling wonderfully filled. A most wonderful feeling. Throwing her head back, Rachel Starr howled, orgasmic.

Much later, Porn Star Rachel Starr lay on the bed, surrounded by fine specimens of black masculinity. Mr. Marcus caressed her tits while Brian Pumper nibbled on her ear. Lexington Steele watched, while stroking his dick. Rachel Starr looked at the three gorgeous black men and smiled to herself. Yup, the porn queen from the City of Dallas, Texas, was definitely happy to have finally crossed the racial barrier. From now on, Rachel Starr swore to herself that she would enjoy chocolate as often as she could, and not the type sold in stores. It's been a long time coming!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Pornstar Rachel Starr Goes Black

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 129 milliseconds