• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cock: A Wife Falls Too

Black Cock: A Wife Falls Too

12345

Summary: Straight married man sacrifices wife to his black Master.

Note 1: This story is dedicated to goamz86 and in making one of his fantasies as real as possible.

Note 2: Thanks to goamz86, Robert, Wayne for editing this series.

Note 3: Although this story is mostly a GAY interracial story, it is really a much deeper story about one man's lengthy journey of sexual self-discovery. Besides being about a man becoming a cocksucker, it's also about the changing relationship in the bedroom with his lovely wife.

In the first part of this trilogy, Black Cock: 1 Day Changes Everything, Greg catches his friend being ass fucked by a 18-ear-old black boy. Soon he is drawn into the world of sexual gay submission as he is unable to resist the temptation of sucking black cock. Meanwhile, slowly he also becomes more submissive to his beautiful loving wife who has no idea of his newfound lust for black dick.

In the second part of this trilogy (way longer than originally planned, but the plot just kept going and going), Black Cock: 10 Inch Cock Training, Greg submits unconditionally to Malcolm both as a cocksucker and an ass taker, accepting that he can't live without black cock, or cock in general. Meanwhile, he also became a submissive ass slut and sex slave to his beautiful wife.

A reminder of how part 2 ended:

FRIDAY

I wore a new pair of thigh highs.

All day I anticipated a text from Malcolm that didn't come.

That night, after dinner, Marcia asked, "Going through withdrawal, slut?"

I smiled, Carol gone to the lake for the weekend, "Yes, Mistress."

She pulled down her skirt and revealed she already was wearing her big black ass breaking strap-on cock.

My mouth watered and my ass tingled.

Then the doorbell rang.

"You better get that," she smiled, "I'm not ready for company."

"I'll be back, ASAP," I said, planning to get rid of whoever was at the door... ready and eager to get her cock in my ass.

"I'll be upstairs, my slut," she said, heading to the bedroom.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, heading to the door.

I opened the door and froze.

"Hi, cocksucker," he greeted, "or should I say hi, faggot."

And now, the exciting conclusion of Big Black Cock:

"Please, not now," I pleaded, immediately stressed.

"Is that any way to greet your Master?" He asked, a smug smile on his face.

"Sorry, Master," I apologized, terrified that Marcia could come back downstairs any second.

"I told you I would see you on Friday," he explained, as he walked past me and into my home.

I whispered, "Please Master, I don't want my marriage to end."

"If I recall, you were quite willing to allow your wife to watch you suck me or even ass fuck you," he countered with a shrug.

"I just said that in the heat of the moment," I protested.

"It's what you say in the heat of the moment that is most true," he countered philosophically, as if he was Mr. Miyagi in the Karate Kid (the 1980s version, not the awful unnecessary remake).

I didn't argue with his theory, instead continuing my pleading, "Please, Master, I'll do anything."

He closed the door hard enough for it to make a thud.

Marcia called out, "Hurry up, little dick, I have an ass to fuck."

Malcolm chuckled, "Was I interrupting something?"

I called back, worried she may come down soon and be caught almost naked, "We have company."

"This is going to be an epic evening," Malcolm proclaimed, as he walked into my living room.

"Please," I begged, even though I knew I was literally and figuratively fucked.

"Go tell her you forgot you invited me over to work on football strategy," he suggested.

A slight glimmer of hope that he wasn't going to out me today arrived and I nodded, "Okay." I quickly went upstairs

"Take your time," he smirked. "If she wants to prep that ass of yours for me that would be fine."

Fuck, I sighed to myself as I went to explain to my wife what was going on, even though I had no idea what was actually going on.

I went to my room and knocked on the door.

"It's me," I said, before walking in.

The strap-on was off, and she was pulling jeans up her hips, her thigh highs still on underneath.

"Did they hear me?" She asked, clearly mortified.

"Yes," I nodded, "but I told him it was an inside joke."

"Who is he?" She asked.

"Malcolm, the kid I'm mentoring," I replied.

"The black boy from the athletics banquet?" She asked.

"Yeah," I nodded, still nervous as hell.

"Why is he here?" She asked.

"Apparently, I offered to work with him tonight," I replied.

"I can't go downstairs after what I said," she said, still mortified.

"Trust me," I lied, "He didn't take it seriously."

"How couldn't he?" She asked. "I was pretty graphic."

"I don't think he heard all of it," I replied.

"I don't know," she said.

"It's up to you," I replied, actually hoping she would stay upstairs as I still wasn't completely sure what Malcolm's intentions were.

She said, "I think I'll stay up here and read."

"Okay," I said, relieved. "I'll get rid of him as soon as I can."

"You better," she said, smiling sexily, "You need to be punished for ruining my plans for you."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, thankful that maybe I could avoid being outed today. As I returned to the living room, I sensed this was only a temporary relief, it was only a matter of time before my wife learned the truth.

Back downstairs, Malcolm asked, "Is she joining us?"

"No, she's mortified," I replied.

"Too bad," Malcolm said, his tone dripping with implication, "I was really hoping to get to know her better."

"Want to come to my office?" I asked, hoping to go somewhere private.

"Sure," he nodded.

I led him to my office and as soon as the door was closed he ordered, "Knees, cocksucker."

"Yes, Master," I quickly obeyed, hoping the sooner I got him off the less likely I would get caught.

I eagerly fished out his cock, both to speed up the process and also, as usual, I was craving cock... big black cock.

He noticed my eagerness and asked, "Hungry?"

"Starving for desert," I replied, as I took his cock in my mouth and began bobbing.

Malcolm explained, "You understand it's only a matter of time before your wife is on her knees taking my cock in her mouth, pussy or ass."

I didn't respond even as my cock flinched in my pants at the idea.

"It's only natural. Once she gets a look at my big black dick, yours, which already isn't enough for her, will become completely inadequate," he continued.

I knew that was true. She already liked her toys over my cock. Yet, I couldn't fathom her giving into the lust even if she wanted to. She was too loyal.

As if reading my mind, he continued, "Now, you're thinking she would never cheat on you. Yet, there are two things that prove that theory wrong. One, did you think you would cheat on her and become an addicted cocksucker?"

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and I answered, "No, Master, I never did."

He shoved his cock back into my mouth before adding, "Two, I haven't met a white woman, especially a married white woman, yet who could resist the temptation. If Eve couldn't resist biting an apple, how do you expect your wife to be able to resist this?"

The question and comparison was ludicrous and I wondered as I bobbed like the cocksucker I had become if my wife would be able to resist.

Malcolm continued, "What would your wife do if she walked into the office right now?"

I had no idea, truthfully.

"After the shock faded away and the anger at your betrayal, she would drop to her knees and take my cock in her mouth," Malcom predicted.

I didn't doubt that my wife would suck him given the opportunity and permission, but I did doubt she would do it moments after catching me in the act. Her anger would override her lust... I thought.

"Bend over, let's get that ass prepped for your wife," Malcolm ordered.

"Please, no," I responded, getting ass fucked upping the possibility of getting caught.

"Now, faggot," he demanded, before adding, "unless you want me to fuck you on your bed with your wife watching."

"Okay, okay," I nodded, knowing that as usual I had no power in this humiliating, yet sexually satisfying relationship. I pulled down my pants, bent over my desk and waited, even though I had no lube.

"This is likely going to hurt like hell," he warned, as he moved behind me.

I grabbed the end of the desk for support, took a deep breath and prepared for the pain. With lube it took a long time to get comfortable, without it I was worried I would alert my wife through screaming in pain like a little bitch.

His cock teased my asshole briefly before he pushed forward invading my ass.

"Ohhhhh," I groaned, a sharp pain coursing through me.

"Shit, this is like trying to get into Fort Knox," he laughed.

I didn't say anything as I focused on controlling my breathing.

Ever so slowly, his cock went deeper inside me, the pain never fading. I could feel tears welling in my eyes as I was sodomized without lube.

"I'm not sure I'll be able to fuck this ass without some lube," Malcolm said, pulling out. "Go get some."

"But it's in the room with my wife," I pointed out.

"And I care why?" he asked, always cold.

I pulled my pants up, a sharp pain still burning in my butt, and nodded, "Fine, I'll be back as quick as I can."

I had no idea what I was going to tell my wife. I headed to the room, my ass still on fire, with no plan other than praying she was in the bathroom.

She wasn't.

She was reading a book on the bed.

The lube was sitting right there on her nightstand.

How the hell was I going to grab it without being obvious?

She looked up and asked, "Is he gone?"

"No, not yet," I answered, desperately trying to come up with a lie for why I was up here.

"Is he going to be gone soon?" she asked, the tone of the question implying it wasn't a question, but an instruction to get rid of him ASAP.

"I hope so," I nodded, as I walked over to her side of the bed and knocked off the lube, an idea suddenly forming.

I got down on my knees, quickly filled my palm with lube, before closing it up and returning the bottle to the nightstand.

She quipped, "Don't spill that. It's needed for that ass of yours tonight."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, guilt and shame coursing through me.

"Why did you come up here?" she asked.

My lube filled hand behind my back slightly I answered, "Just wanted to make sure you were okay."

"I'll be a lot more okay when he is gone," she said, "now go downstairs and get him out of here."

"Will do," I nodded, hurrying out of there before she could catch me with a handful of lube.

I scurried back to my office, and once inside, put my hand on his ten inch cock and began stroking it as I coated it with lube.

"Impressive, slut," he smirked.

"Anything for you, Master," I absurdly replied, frustrated that those words were obviously true.

I wiped the rest of the lube between my ass cheeks before I bent back over the desk and waited for his cock, now eager to have it in me and finish this stressful, yet undeniably exciting moment.

'Such an eager little slut," Malcolm chuckled, as he moved back up behind me.

"Yes, Master," I replied, as I again prepared to have my ass unnaturally filled.

This time it slid inside me much more easily, the pain returned, but much duller and I just relaxed and focused on keeping quiet as I got ass fucked while my wife was in the house... my cock stiff as a rock.

"What a fucking faggot you are," Malcolm said, as he pumped his dick in me. "Only a complete submissive queer would willingly take it up the ass while his beautiful wife was upstairs."

Shame, as usual, coursed through me at his harsh, but hard to dispute, words. I mean, I could argue the willingly part, but in the end it was a pretty weak defense. Very unlikely to hold up in divorce court.

"Should I call your wife down here to watch you be a faggot?" Malcolm asked, a couple of minutes later.

"No!" I quickly responded, desperate to keep this secret from her.

"Or maybe I should walk into your bedroom and offer my dick to your wife," Malcolm continued.

I didn't respond as quickly to that offer, as I pondered my wife's reaction. Would she be like me and be unable to resist its majestic beauty? Or would she be able to resist the temptation like a good loyal married person should do?

"No response?" Malcolm questioned.

I admitted, "Just wondering how she would react."

He laughed, "Likely, like most white women. They would beg to suck it and be fucked by it."

"I don't know," I answered, torn between the reality that she may do exactly that and the fact that her morals and loyalty were so great that I couldn't fathom her actually giving in to her lust and cheating like I had.

"Oh, I know," he confidently said, as he kept fucking me, "I can see it in her eyes. If given the opportunity, she would take my cock in a heartbeat."

"Maybe," I replied, still unsure.

"And I bet you would love watching me fuck your wife, wouldn't you cocksucker?" Malcolm predicted.

I could envision it clearly. I knew he would satisfy her in ways I never could. And I wanted her to feel the great pleasure she deserved. I admitted, "Yes, Master, I would love to see you satisfy her."

"In ways you can't?" Malcom questioned.

"Yes, Master," I nodded, admitting the obvious.

Malcolm fucked me for a couple more minutes before he pulled out and ordered, "Knees, cocksucker."

I quickly obeyed and soon felt his cock, in my ass just moments ago, back in my mouth. The act was disgusting in theory, but actually turned me on more... I loved being treated like a dirty whore.

"Such a cock slut," Malcolm groaned, before he spewed his load in my mouth.

I swallowed it all, always thrilled to get a load in my mouth.

When he pulled out, he smiled, "Give my best to your wife."

"I don't think I can," I joked, as I stroked his cock.

Malcolm roared, "Now that is funny."

He pulled his pants up, walked out of my office and yelled out, "Have a great night, Mrs. Benson."

I quickly pulled my pants up and followed, guilt coming back.

"Okay, bye," she said back.

"Until the next time, cocksucker," Malcolm said, before leaving my house.

I sighed. I got away with it.

I sighed. I just sucked and got fucked by a teenager in my house while my wife was home.

I sighed. I could still taste his cum in my mouth and my ass was likely still gaped open.

I went upstairs to have a shower and brush my teeth when Marcia called out, "Are we alone?"

"We are," I answered, as I entered our room.

"Get naked, slut," she demanded, as she got out of bed.

"I need to go to the washroom first," I said, needing time to clean up a bit and allow my ass to return to normal.

"Hurry up," she demanded, "It's time to punish you for inviting someone over during play time."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded. I went to the washroom. I went pee, used some mouthwash and tried to relax. I looked into the mirror and bent over. My ass looked normal from this angle.

"Hurry up, slut," Marcia demanded.

I sighed. God, I prayed she wouldn't notice anything.

I walked out and she was again wearing a strap-on.

"Get undressed, slut," she demanded, her tone a little different than usual... even more dominant.

"Yes, Mistress." I replied, getting undressed and praying she wouldn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

Once only in thigh highs, my cock completely erect, she laughed, harshly, "Shit, you're already hard. You love being my ass whore, don't you?"

Although I felt guilty at just getting ass fucked by Malcolm, and humiliated slightly at her tone and laugh, the reality was I did indeed love being her ass whore. I admitted, "Yes, Mistress, I love being your complete slut."

"Bend over the bed," she ordered, as she went to get the lube.

I obeyed.

She said, sounding confused, "That's odd."

"What is?" I asked, now bent over the bed and waiting to be sodomized like a cheap slut.

"There is lube on the bottle," she said.

I knew why. I quickly lied, "Yes, I used some before Malcolm got here to have my man cunt nice and ready for easy access for you."

"Really?" she asked, her eyebrow raised.

"Yes, Mistress," I continued, 'I've being dying for this moment all day."

"Huh," she said, as she tossed the lube back in the drawer, walked over to me and said, "I hope you did a good job then."

I thought to myself, 'Trust me, I did a good job. Or more accurately Malcolm did', but instead I just waited for a cock to be back inside my ass.

And I must confess, I was becoming an anal slut addict. I couldn't wait to have her dick back in my ass. Although I loved Malcolm's dick more (because it was real), it was still exhilarating to be fucked in the ass by my wife, especially when I considered the obvious shift in our relationship.

"Ready to have that man cunt of yours fucked?" she asked, taking my earlier declaration and using it, as she rubbed the fake cock up and down my ass cheeks.

"God, yes," I replied, wanting to feel it in my ass. Craving the submissive feeling of getting fucked.

"Beg, bitch," she demanded, as her cock head teased my asshole.

"Oh please, Mistress," I moaned like a slut, every word I said true, "I need your cock in my man cunt so fucking badly. I was made to be a bimbo fuck slut. A submissive whore used for your pleasuuuuure."

She slammed the entire cock in my ass with one hard thrust.

"Yes, Mistress, fuck your slut's cunt," I begged, wanting to be pounded hard. To be punished for my secret submission to Malcolm.

"I can't believe you kept this a secret so long," she said, as she slammed into me hard, our bodies colliding with each forward thrust. My eyes went wide at the word secret.

I stammered, tensing, worried she somehow knew, "W-w-what secret?"

"That you've wanted to be a submissive ass whore for me," she replied, my body relaxing as quickly as it had tightened.

"I didn't know," I admitted, the idea not even on the radar until Malcolm.

"Well, better late than never," she quipped, as she fucked me long and hard.

After a few minutes, my cock begging for release, she pulled out and asked, "Want to come?"

"Yes, Mistress," I whimpered, still bent over.

"Come fuck your Mistress," she ordered, as she took off the strap-on and lay on the bed.

I quickly climbed onto the bed, between her legs and slid my cock in her. I didn't even fuck her for fifteen seconds before I came inside her.

"You can't be serious?" she asked, her tone dripping with disgust.

"Sorry," I apologized as I kept coming inside her. "You got me so excited I couldn't help myself."

"Clean me up," she sighed, adding again, "I can't believe you lasted ten seconds."

"Sorry," I repeated, feeling pathetic as I slid down to eat my cum from her pussy.

"Oh, you will be," she said with authority.

A chill went up my spine at the threat of her words. Yet, I focused on obeying and retrieving my cum from inside her.

"Eat all your cum, slut," she demanded, as she grabbed my face and ground her cunt all over me.

After a couple of minutes, she ordered, "Go put my strap-on on, I need to be fucked by a real cock that lasts more than five seconds."

The humiliation continued, as I got off the bed, grabbed her strap-on and put it on. I struggled and she sighed, "Get over here. You really are a useless fuck slut."

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cock: A Wife Falls Too

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds