• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Marissa in Class

Marissa in Class

Man was I horny! I'd fingered myself, twice, used that wonderful showerhead with the pulsing hot water directly on my clit, and now had my vibrator switched on high. My orgasm was closing in, my fingers slid around my clit to send me over the edge once again, my pussy clamping down on the toy as I ground into my hand for stimulation. There goes number four! Four orgasms in the last hour and I could already tell it wouldn't be enough. It had been three months since Darren and I broke up, three months since I'd had sex. The constant ache was driving me insane, while still enjoyable, this was nothing compared to sex with Darrin. I looked over at the clock, 7:20.

"Shit!" I was going to be late for class if I didn't hurry. In less than fifteen minutes I was ready to run out the door when I had a truly wicked idea. My little egg vibrator, the one with the remote... I could slip that remote in my pocket and as long as I could stay quiet no one would be the wiser! I quickly slipped off my lace panties from beneath my skirt and pulled the toy from the drawer.

"Bingo baby!" I was already wet and ready for another round, I slipped the toy inside my pretty little pussy, relishing in the feeling. But I was still running late, so on went the panties and heels and I was out the door.

It's my last semester, only two months until graduation, then on to bigger and better things, like grad school. Ugh, I was so ready to be done with classes! Today's class was incredibly boring. Economics, why did I ever sign up for this class!? Oh yeah, the professor was hot! Dr. Kaplan was younger, in his early thirties and built. He had starred in several of my recent fantasies, but that was never going to happen. My hand slipped into the pocket of my jacket to the little remote stowed inside. Light vibrations began to emanate through my pussy, I could feel the wetness in my panties. Oh did I need this! Up another notch, my pussy was throbbing from the excitement, my clit begging for attention. I shifted in my seat, trying to appear casual, uncrossing and crossing my legs, the small movement putting some pressure on my clit.

"Marissa!"

Crap! I hadn't been paying attention and drifted off into my own little world.

"Yes, professor?" as I quickly turned off the toy.

"I'll ask one more time. What is the effect of the level of imports on the GDP?"

"Ummm... It increases it?"

"No, actually the level of imports has no effect on the GDP, which you would know if you had been paying attention."

"Yes, sir." I said apologetically, properly chastised.

"I'd like to speak with you in my office after class if you don't mind." An order, not a request, man today was just not my day!

"Alright sir."

After class I followed Dr. Kaplan to his office on the third floor. The halls were quiet up here; most of the faculty was in class during the afternoon. As soon as we were in his office Dr. Kaplan closed the door and looked at me.

"Now, let's be honest with each other alright? No lies."

"Ok?" I answered questioningly.

"You are one horny girl aren't you?" I was completely taken aback, had I really blown it in class!? Did everyone know?

"Excuse me sir?"

"You must be very horny to bring a toy to class and play with yourself during my lecture." He gave me a knowing smile, like a cat who's caught a mouse. "Remember, complete honesty."

"Yes sir, I am." I gave the truth.

"How long has it been?"

"Three months."

"High time for a good fuck wouldn't you say?" My eyes got wide, was he really suggesting we hook up? Here? In his office?

"Yes it is," my mouth releasing the words before my brain could stop them.

"In that case you won't be needing your little toy anymore." He reached a hand down between my legs, feeling the dampness of my panties as his fingers grazed my mound. Then the second hand joined it, hands sliding up my thighs to my hips. His fingers hooked the edges of the lace and pulled the flimsy panties down, letting them fall around my ankles. Quickly, I felt his fingers brush my lips as he deftly pulled the toy from my depths. I gasped at the sudden emptiness.

"Don't worry, we'll have you filled back up in a minute." He chuckled softly at my reaction as his hands came up to feel my breasts. Confidently, he loosed the buttons on my blouse and sprung the clasp on my bra, allowing my breasts to fall free. Stubble scrapped the tender flesh as he nuzzled one, hands gently massaging the sensitive tips. He pinched my nipples hard, I gasped with excitement as a fresh wave of desire hit me. Tentatively, I reached out unclasping his pants and feeling the ready flesh of his hard penis straining to be free. I slipped his pants and underwear off, pulling free his impressive erection.

"Yes girl, suck it." I obeyed without question, licking the head and slowly taking him into my mouth until I could take no more. I felt the tip of his penis near the entrance to my throat and backed off, bobbing up and down as my tongue teased and taunted the sensitive head. Each time I would take him a little farther as my throat adjusted to the intrusion, slowly taking him all the way, deep into my throat, massaging his entire length with my mouth as my hands did the same to his balls.

"Up," he said roughly, motioning for me to go over to the desk. "Bend over." I laid across his desk, wearing nothing but my skirt and my heels.

"You have such a lovely ass," he rasped as he came up behind me, a warm hand running over my ass. "I'm afraid it's time to punish you for your behavior in class today though." With that a hand came down hard on my left ass cheek, I bit back a cry.

"I don't need to tell you to remain quiet. It would be unfortunate if someone heard you and came in." Another spank, this time to the right cheek. He rubbed the stinging flesh until it dulled to a burning itch, then delivered another and another. The instant sting rushing straight to my pussy, building, I could feel the wetness dripping down my legs from the spanking; it was all I could do not to moan out loud. Ten strikes left my ass bright red and burning. Dr. Kaplan noticed the mess down my legs,

"Oh, you are a horny slut aren't you? Would you like me to fuck you slut?"

"Yes! Please yes!" I was so desperate for fulfillment. I felt the heat of his shaft between my legs as he teased along my slit with the hard member. He started at the opening, ran along to the clit, back all the way up to my tight little asshole and back down. Finally, he gave into my begging and sheathed himself inside me in one solid stroke. I jerked my torso up and bit back a moan; it felt so good to have a man inside me once again! A firm hand pressed my shoulders back down onto the desk as the other took hold of my hip. Ever so slowly he inched his way back out until he was nearly falling out and plunged back inside, grinding my hips against his desk.

"That's it, my tight little slut, take it!" His hand drifted from my shoulders into my long hair, tightly grasping a handful as he pounded into me. His hard shaft driving into my G-spot, pushing me ever closer as the pressure built. I bit back a moan the best I could, but the sound still managed to slip passed my lips; I felt his hands disappear.

"Open your mouth little one," I obeyed and a silk tie slid past my teeth, it was tied tightly, restricting the moans to whimpers. Now that I was silenced I felt his hands return to my hips as he began to fuck me in earnest once again. He was hitting my G-spot again, so hard and so good; the building heat was beginning to become too much for me to hold back. Once, twice more, I was moaning through my gag, tears coming to my eyes as my orgasm began to take hold. His grip tightened on my hips as I fought to meet his every thrust, to feel him deeper inside me. He obliged, pulling me back while thrusting even deeper, as he groaned, cock spasming deep within me as his own pleasure tore through him.

As we dressed Dr. Kaplan brushed a lock of my hair from my face, "Did you learn your lesson little one?"

"Yes sir, I will not bring my vibrator to class anymore."

"You should pay attention in class as well, but if at anytime you feel you require extra help let me know, my office is always open to you."

"Actually, I do believe I would benefit from outside tutoring. Oh, Dr. Kaplan, how did you know about the vibrator in class?"

"I noticed your hand working the control in your pocket and your poker face isn't as good as you believe. I'll see you after class next week. Oh and Marissa, be sure to wear a skirt again, but next time don't wear a bra to class."

I smiled as I walked out the door, thanking him once again for his extra help and bursting with excitement for next week's class.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Marissa in Class

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 592 milliseconds