• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • The Intruder

The Intruder

12

Here is another new idea that kind of just jumped right out of my head. The best part about doing this story was getting to play with the visuals that give this story that spice.

Thank you to Wayne & TheNaughtyWife for their editing help and plot suggestions.

Another big thank you to silkstockingslover for looking over the story, giving some input and some edits as well.

Also, I have written down two separate ending options in the end. Why? Well, you as the reader gets to decide what ending works best for you. J

*-*-*

Arthur Griffin was sitting in his study. Concentrating intently on his work, completely oblivious to his surroundings, he was trying to come up with his next big project. However, his next big idea was eluding him.

Arthur was a software programmer, one of those innovative creative types who loved what he did. At the age of 30 he created a ground breaking technology called V-YU-Tube, which had taken the world by storm. The program let you search for any kind of video online producing the search results. It had started as a pet project but had turned into something big. Once his program went online, it started to spread like wildfire. Every day the hit counters on the site that controlled the software would show a large amount of traffic. Once word got around, a company that owned the world's biggest search engine decided to buy his software, making him a billionaire.

Along with the fame and fortune also came the spotlight. Naturally, the women were all trying to seize him for themselves. Arthur was not the most handsome guy in the world, he was kind of geeky and was an average looking guy. He had never had any luck with the ladies, except in college where he had had a steady girlfriend, but even she left him for a jock. Suddenly getting so much attention from the ladies, now that he was rich, was quite overwhelming for Arthur.

Arthur heard a knock on his door and looked up. A tall woman with short blonde hair, blue eyes, and a big rack walked into the room; it was his girlfriend, Nicki Stratford.

"Hey babe, are you still working?"

"Yes. Sorry, I am still trying to work out what my next project should be," replied Arthur

Nicki walked over to his desk, put her arm on his shoulder and whispered sweetly into his ear, "Oh Artie, come on you have to take a break. You can't keep pushing yourself like this.,"

"I know. It's just I don't want the world to think I am a one hit wonder."

Nicki leaned down to him and gave him a big hug. "Aww sweetie, no one thinks you're a one hit wonder,".

"You don't think I am a one hit wonder?" Arthurs voice was timid and inquisitive. He had always been very insecure about himself.

"Oh Artie, you worked hard on your software. It paid out well and you made a lot of money. You have everything you could ever ask for. You don't need to go back to work right away." replied Nicki.

Arthur looked up at Nicki. She had an enchanting smile and her eyes twinkled as she looked down at him.

"Yeah, I guess you are right. I have everything I could ever ask for. Including the most amazing girlfriend ever!" he replied.

He leaned his head into hers and gave her slight peck on her lips.

"Ooh, I'll have to remember to do that every time you're having a hard time," said Nicki in a soft and seductive tone.

"Then I should get worked up a little more often," chuckled Arthur as he said this.

They leaned in closer to each other, kissing much more passionately this time. Arthur wrapped his arms around Nicki, drawing her in closer into him, breathing into her scent and feeling her warmth.

Nicki had always been supportive. She was 25, a full ten years younger than Arthur was. She was gorgeous, witty and intelligent. People had a hard time believing that Arthur had landed someone as gorgeous as her. His close friends had always told him to be wary of her, saying that she was a gold-digger and was only with him for all the luxuries that he was providing her. Nevertheless, to date, Nicki had never asked Arthur for a single thing. She had never even hinted of ever wanting anything from him. It was always Arthur who would shower her with presents. The look of happiness on her face once he gave her something were moments that he really cherished.

Nicki soon broke the kiss.

"Okay, mister. That will be enough of that for now," she giggled.

"I thought we were just getting started," said Arthur.

"I just came in here to remind you that you promised we would leave for the city and spend the weekend there," said Nicki.

"Yeah, I remember honey," said Arthur.

"Well, we aren't even packed yet babe. You said we were going to leave at 6pm. It's already 5. Are we going or not?" asked Nicki with an annoyed tone.

"We are. We are. Relax, we can go upstairs and get packed right now," he said as he smiled.

"Ok," replied Nicki with an enthusiastic smile.

They both hurried upstairs to start getting packed. Arthur being a man took very little time to get packed. He neatly organized his getaway bag and was ready within a few minutes. Nicki however was taking a lot longer, deciding on what outfits she wanted to take with her.

"I am packed and ready to leave!" exclaimed Arthur.

"I just need a few more minutes' babe," said Nicki.

"Ok," replied Arthur.

"Sorry, I will be done very soon," said Nicki.

"I'll be waiting downstairs," Arthur grabbed his bag and began to move downstairs.

*-*-*

(Phone buzzing)

X: Are we still on for tonight?

Y: Yes. There is an extra set of keys hidden underneath the flowerpot next to the door.

X: Good! I will be waiting!

*-*-*

Three hours later, they were at Arthur's apartment in the city. It used to be where he lived right after he made all his money. But then again he saw an opportunity to get a house in the country and he grabbed it. The apartment in the city was a place he would come to occasionally as he loved the peace and quiet in the country.

Arthur was in the living room just turning on the entertainment system he had installed. He figured they could relax, and watch a movie. He sat on the couch, flicking through the system to see what they could watch.

Just then, Nicki walked into the room. As soon as Arthur saw what she was wearing, his mouth fell on the floor. She was wearing a tight crop top that enhanced her large ample breasts and a tiny black skirt, accentuating what was underneath.

"Wow!" was all Arthur could say.

"You like?" cooed Nicki.

"Oh my god! Yes!" replied Arthur, excited.

Nicki then came over to Arthur and got on top of him, straddling him. Her grinding on Arthurs cock made his breath grow heavier.

"Is that a roll of quarters in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" joked Nicki.

"That's all me," said Arthur naughtily.

"Ooooh, you stud!" cooed Nicki as she continued to grind on his lap.

Arthur's hands moved under Nicki's skirt so he could massage her ass. Just as he grabbed onto her ass cheeks he found that she was not wearing any underwear.

"No underwear I see," said Arthur cheekily.

"You like?" asked Nicki as she bit her lip.

"Oh yeah!" replied Arthur with excitement.

"MMMMM" cooed Nicki, as she felt Arthur grip her ass.

"So I take it watching a movie is not going to happen now," said Arthur cheekily.

"Uh-uh" replied Nicki as she moved her head next to Arthur's neck and began to lick his earlobe.

"How about we watch something a little raunchy to work up an appetite," he said.

"Sounds like a plan," she whispered seductively in his ear as she continued to grind on his crotch.

Nicki then got up off his lap. Arthur was just about to get up and go to the porn stash he had inside the entertainment unit, when Nicki pushed him back onto the couch.

"I get to choose what we watch," she said.

Arthur just sat there as he watched Nicki move towards the entertainment unit, wiggling her ass, putting on a show for him. She bent down to reach for the drawer that had all the porn DVD's. Once she bent down her ass was completely exposed. Arthur began to rub his cock through his pants.

Unbeknownst to them, an intruder was watching them from the balcony window. Standing there was a black man in a brown hoodie and beige fitting cargo pants. From his vantage point, he could see Arthur watching Nicki's seductive show.

The man slowly opened the balcony door, removed a gun from his pocket and slowly moved inside.

"Put your fucking hands where I can see them!" growled the man as he cocked his gun.

Completely shocked and surprised, Arthur turned around in his chair and Nicki screamed.

"Who the fuck are you!" yelled Arthur.

"Shut the fuck up!" said the man as he aimed the gun straight at Arthur.

"Please, please don't hurt us!" whimpered Nicki.

"I said shut the fuck up!" said the man.

"What do you want?" asked Arthur a little shaken.

"I want your fucking money asshole," said the man with a crazed look.

"Here, take it. Take it all. Just don't hurt us," said Arthur.

The intruder grabbed Arthur's wallet from him and went through it. He flung Arthur's credit cards onto the floor and removed $1233 in cash.

"Is that all you got motherfucker!" growled the man.

"That's all I have right now!" said Arthur.

All the while Nicki stood there motionless with her hands raised in the air. Finally she spoke.

"Please just take it. We won't call the cops, we swear," Nicki's voice was shaky, with fear and terror.

The intruder glanced at Nicki, with a wicked and devious smile. He was staring at Nicki with a deranged crazy look. Nicki quickly averted her gaze as she saw the man staring at her lecherously.

"Is this your woman?" he nodded in Arthur's direction, barely paying him any attention at all. His gaze was fixated on Nicki's tits.

Arthur just sat there, too shocked to say anything at all.

"I asked you a fucking question!"

Arthur hesitantly nodded, the intruder laughed maliciously.

"How the fuck does a wimp like you get a woman so fine!" said the man as he continued to stare at Nicki's body.

"Don't you touch her!" said Arthur angrily.

The man laughed again.

"Maybe you don't realize the situation you in boy!" said the intruder as he pointed the gun at Arthur's forehead.

"PLEASE! STOP! DON'T HURT HIM!" cried Nicki.

"Why not?" laughed the man.

"I'll do anything you want! Anything! Please, just don't hurt him!" cried Nicki.

"Anything?" said the man as he looked in her direction.

"Yes. Anything," said Nicki as she hung her head down.

"Nicki, no!"

The intruder's smile widened. He put his hands inside his pockets and removed a pair of handcuffs. "Good!" said the man with a laugh that was even more menacing. He pulled Arthur to his feet and dragged him to the dining table. "Get on the floor!" commanded the man as he pointed the gun at Arthur. Arthur very meekly sat on the floor. There was no way he could fight this big rough brute. Moreover, he was at a disadvantage as the man had a gun. The man grabbed his hands, cuffed his left hand, and then pulled it behind the leg of the table. He then grabbed the other arm and bought it behind as he put the cuffs on Arthur's right hand.

Once Arthur was cuffed to the table, the intruder sat in the chair where Arthur had been previously. The man pointed his gun at Nicki, her hands were still raised, he could see the fear in her eyes, and she stood as still as possible.

"You and me going to have some fun now baby!" laughed the man. Nicki just stood there, hands raised in the air, as she continued to receive dirty glances from the brute. She was feeling completely ashamed. "No need to be scared baby."

Nicki gulped.

"Why don't you turn around slowly, spread your legs and bend over for me girl! I want to see that luscious ass underneath that skirt," said the man still pointing the gun at Nicki.

Arthur just sat there on the floor and struggled with the cuffs. He wanted to stop this but he was helpless.

"Nicki, please. Don't!" Arthur's voice was weak. He desperately wanted to help Nicki, but he was scared and helpless just as she was.

Nicki had no choice. She glanced at Arthur and shook her head, mouthing the words 'I love you', and then did as the mad instructed her.

She moved slowly and once she had her back to the man, she slowly parted her legs and bent down. Once she was completely bent over, her skirt rode up just as it did earlier. Only this time it rode up higher as her ass and pussy were in full view.

"Dang, you got a great ass! Nice little pink pussy too." said the man, his gun still pointed in Nicki's direction. He moved his hands over his crotch and began to rub himself.

Nicki turned her head around and saw the man licking his lips and rubbing his crotch as she stood there exposing her naked sex.

"Why don't you come back right here baby, and take off those clothes? I wanna see those big ass titties of yours."

Nicki promptly stood up and moved towards the intruder.

With a continuous look of fear in her eyes, she began to undo her top.

"NICKI! DON'T!"

The man turned around and pointed the gun at Arthur.

"Motherfucker you better learn to shut that fucking mouth! If I hear one more motherfucking word outta you, I'm gonna put a bullet in your head! You feel me?" growled the man.

Arthur became silent once again. It was completely futile to resist. He didn't want to die. He knew what was going to happen. However, he couldn't watch Nicki go through with it. It was completely humiliating.

"I'm sorry Artie. I don't want to see you get hurt," said Nicki apologetically.

She began to slowly undress. First she removed her top and her bra, next she removed her skirt and stood there completely naked in front of the stranger. By this point, the only thing she had on were her heels.

She looked over once again towards Arthur with regret. She knew there was no other way and that she didn't want to see Arthur get hurt. Even if it meant doing whatever this intruder wanted her to do.

"Come on bitch! Give me a fucking show!" said the man as he laughed.

Nicki then grabbed her tits and pushed them together. As she bent over the man, she began to jiggle her chest.

"Yeah baby. Squeeze them titties harder," commanded the man.

Nicki squeezed her tits a little harder.

"You can do better than that! Unless you want a bullet in your boyfriend!" yelled the man.

"No! Please!" begged Nicki.

"Turn around and wiggle that ass," commanded the man. Nicki turned around and began to slowly move her hips.

The man licked his lips, watching Nicki move her hips.

"Yeah girl! That's it! Shake that ass for me!" he demanded.

Arthur couldn't watch how his girlfriend was shaking and wiggling her ass, he was mortified that Nicki was completely obeying this huge brute.

The man got up and began to grind against Nicki. He grabbed her left tit with his free hand and began to squeeze it as she grinded her ass on his crotch.

A couple more seconds of grinding later, the intruder grabbed Nicki, dragging her to the ottoman next to where Arthur was cuffed and pushed her down.

"Now let's see how good you suck cock. Take my pants off," commanded the man as he pointed the gun at Nicki's head. Reluctantly, Nicki slowly began to pull the man's pants down and helped him out of them. Once that was done she finally got a good look at the monster dangling in front of her face.

Nicki gasped.

It was bigger than any cock she had ever seen. It was easily more than twice the length of Arthur's cock and far thicker. Arthur began to panic now. The reality of the situation was now sinking in. The feeling of guilt and shame continued to consume him as he watched each act unfold in front of him.

"Suck my cock," demanded the man.

"It's too big!" Nicki retaliated.

The man grabbed her hair.

"I don't give a shit! Suck my fucking cock!" growled the intruder.

The man, still holding the gun, let go of Nicki's head, took his cock in his hand and aimed it at her lips.

"Open your mouth or the wimp gets it!" demanded the man fiercely.

Nicki again very reluctantly opened her mouth and took the big black cock into her mouth.

"Come on! Suck it! Suck it good!"

Nicki just bobbed her head on the big dick. It was too much. It barely fit into her mouth. The man didn't care, he kept pushing his big fat meat into her mouth as much as he could. Nicki gagged as the cock was forced into her mouth. She tried her best to take as much as she could.

"Yeah that's it! Take as much as you can baby! Yeah! You like big black dick, don't you!" said the man, more a statement than a question.

Nicki just nodded her head as the assault continued.

Once the intruder had enough, he pulled his dick out of Nicki's mouth and pushed her on her back.

"Time to taste some of that sweet little pussy!" laughed the man.

He got onto his knees and leaned in between her legs.

"Now look at what we have here. A nice wet little pussy! You're enjoying yourself aren't you?"

"No!" whimpered Nicki.

"All that fucking pussy juice dripping out of your cunt tells me different slut!" he growled.

Putting his gun down, the intruder grabbed Nicki's legs, lifting them into the air, and then began to munch on her pussy.

Nicki thrashed her head around. The intruder licked her clit with fervor, eliciting loud moans from Nicki as her body began to betray her.

"Oh fuck!" moaned Nicki.

"You like that don't you slut?"

Her orgasm was slowly beginning to build up inside her. She looked over her shoulder and saw Arthur's face, his expression was a look of shame. She closed her eyes as her pussy was being licked furiously.

"You taste so sweet!" laughed the man.

Nicki felt a finger on her clit. The man then forced his finger inside her pussy.

"Shit!" cried Nicki.

The man began to finger her pussy with force. Each thrust increasing the buildup of the orgasm within her, thrusting a second finger inside her.

"OH FUCK! YES!" screamed Nicki.

Arthur looked on in shock. It looked like Nicki was enjoying what was happening.

The man continued to finger fuck her pussy faster. Nicki knew that her orgasm was near. A couple of thrusts later Nicki screamed as her orgasm suddenly consumed her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • The Intruder

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds