• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Katie's Story Ch. 04

Katie's Story Ch. 04

123

All characters are over 18.

Author note: You need to read the other chapters in the series before reading this one. My apologies for not numbering the others. The order is:

Katie Explores Her Sexuality

Katie at College

Katie's Mom Finds Out

Katie continues, ch. 4

Hope you enjoy and please vote if you like!

*****

THE TALK:

"Katie, we need to talk about our future. I need to know what you want."

"What do you mean dad?"

"Well, I've been thinking about a few things. Do you want to continue to live together until you're done school? If so, I would like to buy or rent something bigger. This apartment was never meant for two people. I'm also worried that I'm holding you back socially and that our situation might hurt you in the future. You seem to have a grudge against your mother but we definitely wronged her big time. You have to try to see this from her viewpoint."

Katie thought, oh I've definitely seen things from her viewpoint, about twenty times watching her little video!

"You've already lost your mother because of me and I don't want our relationship to damage you in the future. What if someone else finds out. What if you start going out and the person finds out about us. I'm just worried about you."

"Dad, nothing happened because of you! I initiated everything that happened! Remember?"

"Yes, but I didn't stop it and I should have known better, I'm your father."

"Dad, stop beating yourself up! I have no regrets on what we did and are still doing. I'm sorry about what happened with mom but I've gotten closer to you than probably any daughter ever has and I love it! As far as the others go, we just have to be careful. No one will find out."

"To answer your first question, I would like to continue together until I'm done school and if you can afford a bigger place that would be great."

"Money is not really a problem, especially since your mom said I don't need to send her money anymore."

Hearing that made Katie completely forget about the weeks it took to get over the bruises and cuts from her fight with her mom.

"I'm still worried that you hardly ever date though."

"First of all, I'm really busy with school. Secondly, guys have asked me out and I always go out at least once but I'm not going to go out again if I don't like them."

"Okay, well promise me you'll keep looking. I don't want to side-track your life. Someday you're going to want to meet a nice guy and have kids."

"I promise dad."

KATIE PICKS A HOUSE:

We decided to move out of Katie's apartment into a bigger place and we were going to continue to live together until Katie was done school. I wanted to buy a place instead of wasting money renting for several years plus I was used to living in a bigger place of my own and missed it.

The problem was, I was super busy at work, in the middle of a couple of huge projects and could not take the time off to go house hunting. Katie on the other hand had just finished her fall exams and had almost a month off before she had to be back in the new year. Plus, I hated shopping and definitely hated looking for houses.

So I made her a proposal.

"Katie I'm really busy and would like you to look into buying our new place."

"You want me to buy the new place?"

"Well, I want you to do all the work of looking for a new place and ending our existing apartment lease and I'll do the buying part. I have a few requirements such as a separate room for my office but in general you can pick the place and I get final approval of course."

I showed her the upper limit on what I wanted to spend and told her I preferred a house in an older neighbourhood. I also wanted one that we could immediately move into and not have to spend a fortune on changing everything.

"We can spend that much?"

"Yes, but keep in mind we need to live in it and will need to buy some furniture to get started."

"Wow, you want me to do all that?"

"Honey, think of this as a very practical, very large, school project. Most of what you to take in school you won't use but buying our new place is as useful as it can get and a wonderful learning experience. I'll try to answer any questions you have but basically it's your show. To be honest, your mother used to do this kind of thing. I'm not very detail oriented and don't notice household or neighbourhood issues, so trust me, we're both better off with you doing this plus I have absolute faith in your abilities."

Katie was terrified and excited and emotionally overwhelmed all at once, terrified of such a big responsibility, excited at such an opportunity and emotionally overwhelmed that her dad had such confidence in her. She jumped up and hugged her dad so hard that it almost broke his ribs!

"I'll do it."

"Katie woke up the next morning nervous but primed for action. She had signed a two term lease and only used the first term so they might be on the hook for the second term. The first step was to visit her landlord.

Mr. Klimowicz was an old Polish man, a bit grumpy at times but usually friendly towards her. She explained their situation (leaving out the incest details) about her mom and dad getting separated and her dad coming to live with her and the need to get a larger place.

In broken English he said, "You stick up for your dad, ya? You let him live with you?"

"My dad and I are really close. I wouldn't have him anywhere else."

"I married 25 years, make one mistake and then everyone turn on me, even my daughters! You good girl taking care of your dad! I look at your place today and if it okay I have no problem getting new student for January, it still early December. Lots of time."

He came to my place and looked around. I wasn't worried. Both my dad and I are very neat and the place was spotless with no damage.

"Look okay, good. You be out be end of December, ya?"

"Yes sir."

"Good girl, we have a deal, no extra charge. You take good care of your papa." and we shook hands and left.

One down, but the hard part was ahead. I only had a month to find a new place and December was not prime real estate turnover time in most cities although the university that I went to was huge and had a lot of students so the turnover was higher than normal.

She told her dad to go the bank the next day and get pre-approved for a loan because they had to be ready to sign at the drop of a hat. Then she went to REMAX with her dad to pick a broker. She wanted her dad present the first day to let the agent know they would be dealing with her which was unusual given her age. It was important though because she needed the agent to work hard for her which they might not if they thought she was a university student with no money. She did not want a newbie and did not want a person with a zillion clients. She wanted someone with experience who had the time to work for her. She also wanted a woman to bounce ideas off on house features because most guys would be clueless about that.

I had my first meeting with Katie and her dad. It's a good thing he came in with her as I likely wouldn't have given her the time of day. She was dressed sharp but she still looked young. Her dad showed me the bank pre-approval though and was emphatic that he had absolute confidence in her and didn't have the time himself so I said okay. She also made a good first impression. Confident and friendly and knew what she wanted but not cocky or condescending. Plus their price range was quite high which would make for a very nice commission.

Time was the problem though. We needed to get going right away to seal a December deal. Fortunately there was quite a bit of turnover due to the University and all the students coming and going. A lot of the students were loaded and their parents actually bought places for them to stay and then sold when they left.

I called Jean once after a few days to make sure that things were going okay. I did trust Katie but this was new and huge and I just wanted to have piece of mind before I dived back into my deadline project.

Jean the real estate agent showed Katie quite a few places over the next two weeks. Most were in the price range but were not big enough or too big or in bad shape or bad neighbourhoods or the layout was bad. Jean got to know Katie quite well and really started to like her. The girl had a good head on her shoulders and was not some spoiled university brat. She was punctual and never wasted Jean's time. She was ready at the drop of a hat if an opportunity came up. After a few house visits Jean could tell Katie knew exactly what to look for and didn't waste Jean's time. Katie was definitely a quick study. Sometimes she didn't even bother with a house visit based on the spec sheets. Jean appreciated that.

Katie was starting to get really nervous. Jean had been everything she could have hoped for but they were running out of time. She needed to talk to her dad.

"Dad, I'm starting to really worry. I have not found a place yet. Jean has been really good but nothing acceptable has come up."

"Have you learned a lot?"

"Of course, but we need a place to live!"

"What's the worst that will happen?"

"Well, Mr. Klimowicz has already rented our place out and we'll have to leave by January. I guess we could find a spot to stay around the university for the short term but it wouldn't be very nice."

"If that's the worst, I can live with it. All I need is an internet connection to do my work and a cot to sleep on. So stop your worrying and get looking!"

He gave me a big hug and a kiss and walked away. I was really glad I talked to him. I felt so relieved and his confidence in me made my confidence come back which energized me to keep looking.

The next day everything fell into place. Jean called me and said she thought she had just what I was looking for. It was a house owned by a man from China that he had bought for his son who was attending the university. The son was not handling being on his own very well which translated into he was partying all the time and failing badly. The dad was outraged at his son's first term marks and pulled the plug and took his son back to China. He wanted to get rid of the house as quickly as possible and didn't want to haggle over price. Fortunately, Jean was in the right place at the right time and got to him first.

The house was everything dad and I were looking for. It was in a nice old neighbourhood and well kept up. It was close to the university and was not too big but had lots of space for what we needed.

Katie and Jean met the man's real estate agent and made an offer right on the spot as the price was way below what Katie's dad had been pre-approved for and the deal was done.

"Is it really done? Do I really own the house?"

"Yes, you do. It has to go to the lawyers but there should be no problem with that. The man definitely wants to leave. Your dad has to sign but that's not a problem."

Katie's reserve evaporated and she shrieked in happiness and gave Jean a huge hug.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was getting so worried and now I'm so relieved. My dad is going to be so happy with me. I'm thrilled!"

It was always nice to make a sale but it was especially nice when the customer was happy and appreciated your effort. She really liked Katie and was glad to see her happy. She seemed to really care about her dad and I guess her dad was right to trust her to handle things. She only hoped her own daughters would be so responsible when they got to be Katie's age.

Katie could barely contain herself on the ride home. The son had already left and the house was empty so they could start moving in as soon as her dad signed. She ran into the apartment and located her dad in his computer chair and jumped up on his lap and gave him a huge hug and a very naughty kiss.

"Can I take it that your day went well?"

"Dad, I finally found our house! As soon as you sign tomorrow it's ours and we can move in right away! Come on, get up, I'll take you over to see it!"

Katie's dad was very impressed with the house and the neighbourhood and very impressed with Katie. The price was way less than what he had been pre-approved for and was about $30,000 less than what he thought he would have to spend. Wow! He didn't tell her yet, but he was planning on giving her a quarter of the saving between the price and what he thought he would have to pay. She hadn't even spent all of the $5000 he gave her from his bonus so he would wait.

He had one more request.

"Katie I'm totally impressed with what you've done honey!"

Katie beamed and said, "Thanks dad! I learned a lot and it turned out really well."

"Have you got time for one more job?"

Katie was so pumped that she said sure right away.

"What's up?"

"I budgeted $20,000 to buy some furniture for the new house. It won't fill all the rooms but it should get us going. We can spend an extra $10,000 because the house came in cheaper than I thought thanks to you.

Katie's heart got all pumped up even further!

So I would like you, 'Katie the Magnificent', to get all the things we will need for our new house, kitchen stuff, bathroom stuff, furniture, etc. You can pick the furniture for all the rooms except my office which I'll buy for. I do want to see what you're thinking of buying for the big ticket items but as long as I don't hate it, the choice is yours."

"Really? I get to spend $30,000? Yes, yes, yes! This is so exciting! First I get to pick the house then I get to decorate it! Wow!"

She hugged and kissed her dad again.

"Daddy, I'm on top of the world! I'm just bursting with excitement and it seems to be pooling in my pussy. You know what that means don't you daddy?"

For the first time ever, Katie rode her dad on his work chair. Then she fucked him on his work floor. Finally they made it to their bed and fucked until daddy couldn't get it up anymore and drifted off. Katie was still wide awake, gently rubbing her pussy, staring at her dad sleeping, wondering if life could get any better.

Jean thought the next day that both Katie and her dad looked very happy and content and relaxed when they came in to sign the remaining papers. If she didn't know better she would say that Katie had that freshly fucked look on her face! Maybe some boyfriend got really lucky last night!

SLOW MOTION MORNING LOVE:

I love waking up in a warm bed surrounded by soft sheets after a good nights sleep. Your body is rested and relaxed and you still have the warm fuzzy feeling from your sleep before your mind starts to intrude with irritating thoughts.

Normally I like my sex hard and fast. Perhaps I inherited it from my slutty mom or perhaps I'm a new Terminator model with a bionic pussy (hey Arnold, wanna fuck!), but normally I can't seem to get enough of hard and fast!

But in the brief moment after I wake up, I'm in a low-key state of non thinking physical bliss and that's when I love to prolong the moment by having some gentle sweet love with my roomie, aka Daddy!

I'm more of a morning person than he is so usually I have to gently draw him up out of whatever dream state he may be in to consciousness. Fortunately, he often seems to be in a dream state conducive to my desires based on the morning wood that he is almost always sporting.

So I just reach over and gently start to caress his body and his cock and in no time he is usually awake. He has never complained once about me waking him up like this so I have no guilt whatsoever in doing it. He knows by now what I want, that I like it soft and sweet in the morning so we usually just kiss for a while, gentle, luscious, juicy warm tongues swirling back and forth ever so softly.

Then I'll roll over on my side and lift my leg up and he'll gently mount me from behind. He does it with such gentleness and care. I love it. He slowly pushes in until he bottoms out in me and then I just sit there for a few minutes savouring the warmth and thickness and silky smooth feeling of his cock deep inside me.

Sometimes I use this as an opportunity to practise my vaginal muscles on him. It's not the kind of thing you can do when someone is fucking you like a jackhammer. When the pace is slow though, I can gently squeeze his cock and make him feel better without expending a huge amount of energy on my part.

After a bit, we start with tiny little thrusts and get into synch with each other. Then the thrusts gradually get deeper and a little faster but never any fast hard slamming like I normally like. The orgasm builds slowly and it is quite predictable because you can almost 'see it' building in slow motion toward the ultimate peak. It may not be earth shattering like some of my others but the pleasure still ripples out soothingly from my groin to my whole body, prolonging that beautiful moment of morning bliss. Very nice!

KATIE GOES TO VEGAS:

It had been a long cold winter again, so much for global warming! In the eastern U.S. it was the third winter with below average temperatures and I was sick of it. The only thing that kept me going was a week long programmer conference coming up in March that the company had booked me for in a luxurious hotel in sunny warm Las Vegas!

It was now time to reward Katie. She had come through big time for me in December getting our new house and decorating the rooms we needed very nicely and under budget! I was so proud of her. She was so talented. I knew the cold was grinding on her as well and her March break was exactly the same week as my conference so I asked her if she wanted to go with me. The room was already paid for so it was just the flight and there were always deals on flights to Vegas.

"Really! I can go to Vegas with you for a whole week?"

"Yup, one whole week in Vegas with your dad, all expenses paid, sunny weather in the 80's everyday! I gather you're in?"

"Totally, I can't wait!"

I couldn't wait to spring the next surprise.

"Honey, when you found our house, the price was $30,000 less than what I had budgeted and I planned to give you twenty-five percent of any savings so here is a check for $7500 just in case you want to buy anything for the trip or in Vegas. I expect most of it to stay in your bank account though for your college tuition."

She shrieked and jumped up on me, wrapping her legs around me, hugging me tight.

"Oh my God dad, this is so exciting!"

After a few minutes of squeezing me she hopped down, grabbed the check and ran off.

It was wonderful stepping off the plane into the warm, dry, sunny air of Vegas! We both dressed lightly on the plane anticipating the warm weather.

Most of my work sessions for the conference only lasted several hours each day, usually in the morning, so Katie did her own thing then and we met up later.

On Tuesday, the session ended early and I was back at 10:30. I know, I know, work conferences are really rough! Katie was not there when I got back so I moved over to my favourite spot, the window facing the pool. Vegas is a pervert's paradise because all the females seem to wear less than what I'm used to seeing back home.

There was a hot looking women lying by the pool soaking up the sun. She had a body to die for. Long black hair, gorgeous ass and legs that went on forever. She was a bit pale but I guess that's why she was out there. She might as well have been naked because she was wearing a thong so all I saw was a thin bra strip across her back and a totally naked butt. Then she turned over and it was Katie!

There were postage stamp pieces of fabric covering her nipples and groin. She must have picked up a new bathing suit because I never saw it at home. We didn't have a pool and she wasn't much of a swimmer. Who knows though, it could have been in her 'private' drawer for a long time waiting for an opportunity to be worn.

I watched for a bit and then she got up and put a wrap around herself, covering her new suit and walked away. I assumed she was coming back to the room so I plunked myself down on the couch and waited for her to enter. A few minutes later she entered.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Katie's Story Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds