• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Mutual Benefits

Mutual Benefits

123456

Introducing the Cast

Ben - Patron Sponsor

Marta - Scholarship Intern, Sweden

Tatiana - Scholarship Intern, Columbia

Shannon - Scholarship Intern, Ireland

Violet - Scholarship Intern, Hong Kong

Olga - Scholarship Intern, Poland

Doctor Tom - Medical Director

Lady Heather - Program Director

*****

Chapter 01 Scholarship Students

*** Insatiable Violet

Ben held firmly to the girl's rigid body as her orgasmic screams rang in his ear. Her clutch on his neck was tight, almost painful. Ben barely noticed. He was more aware of her warm, wet cunt squirming on his embedded cock. Her sweet vaginal membranes writhed on his hyper - sensitive manhood and it felt wonderful. The freshman scholarship intern made him feel good, as she should, in keeping with their mutually beneficial arrangement.

The old man and young woman had been petting and simmering for nearly an hour in his luxurious king sized suite. Mouths, hands, cock and cunt conspired in passionate caresses. And, during the past few minutes, the excited petite Oriental wriggled like an eel in his arms, tricky for Ben to keep her pussy pinioned on his phallus. Her sweaty body slipped wildly and he was forced to hold her more firmly than ever before. Her excited nipples raked his chest, flicking occasionally against Ben's likewise sensitive nipples.

As Violet's spirits and gyrations sailed higher, she clung harder to her mating man's neck. She worked herself almost out of control. She desperately wanted to wring the last ounce of pleasure from the formidable pound of flesh stretching her cunt. She ran out of time as her orgasm ended her efforts and her body popped rigid.

As the orgasm shot from her groin to her head, she screamed and clutched Ben's neck even harder. It didn't matter if the others heard her. She screamed with joy at the familiar rapture and felt every throbbing twitch in her cunt.

As the long spasm ebbed, her mind returned from the sensual abyss. Between deepening breathes, she fondly kissed the neck she had just nearly crushed. The man she encased with arms and womb nuzzled her ear and cheek. When entwined as now, side - saddle, it was her favored way of receiving her mate's acknowledgement of her sexual prowess. She responded in kind.

When Ben bumped her pubic mound with his, she murmured her readiness for more. He took control and set a pace of his choosing inside her. He started slow and built the sweet momentum. Ben used her heavenly cavern to burnish every sensitive spot on his penile nerves. The long strokes picked up speed and shortened their length as he panted quicker in time with the building rhythm. He reach his crescendo. Now it was his turn for fulfillment. His body went rigid as he called out her name.

Ben was swathed in her arms and vagina as he shuddered through the pleasure. Violet's cunt entombed his throbbing cock as Ben's manly essence filled her deepest cavity. The man nectar ended its exodus and the sex - mates mourned their retreating genital spasms. She patted his back with affection as they eased into a relaxed embrace. She search his eyes for more validation of her sexual abilities.

Ben mirrored her emotions, staring into her dark eyes for signs of her desire for him. He mindlessly reminisced about the first time Violet had shared his bed almost a year ago. She was timid then, unaccustomed to his ways. Now she was shameless with lust and he enjoyed their every time together.

Satisfied for now and needing rest, Ben rolled away when his deflating erection retreated from the young woman's body. In his twilight snooze, he was remotely aware of Violet's gentle labors at cleaning his groin with warm moist towels. Ben cherished Violet's zeal for performing the essential mutually beneficial duties of a scholarship intern.

*** Promotions and Successors

Later that evening, Violet wandered into the great room where her classmates and housemates were gathered. The end of the school year was approaching. Marta, the senior, would soon graduate and leave the house. In the coming year, Tatiana, the current junior, would assume her position as senior classmate and roster keeper. The senior was responsible for divvying out the household chores and scheduling Ben's nightly intern companion.

Tonight, Marta would perform her last official duty. The underclass interns must select the next freshman intern to round out the roster to four. They must choose one of the candidates short listed by the Scholarship Intern Program Committee. The vote must be unanimous amongst the three underclass interns who would have to live with the newbie for the coming years.

Marta had been Ben's first scholarship intern and in subsequent years, helped him select Tatiana, Shannon and Violet. She could not, in good conscious, cast a vote for the next scholarship intern. She would be leaving upon graduation and would not have to live with her decision. Tonight, she was just the moderator of the voting.

The first candidate was a young lady from India who had good grades, good English and aspirations for a medical degree. Her glamour photos showed bronze complexion, bright smile, dark eye makeup and good taste in fashion. Her traditional dress photos were a colorful mélange of saris. One staged shot was a nip - slit through the silky robe folds. In her Western outfits, she wore a tailored wool business suit and a mid - thigh sleeveless black cocktail dress, both cut to give an eye - catching buxom display.

Her full body nude portfolio displayed a tall figure with dark hair, dark bush, firm ass and medium breasts. Her nipples were burnt - umber and smooth. Her data sheet listed all of her intimate body measurements and statistics. She claimed to be sexually experienced, tantric and multi - orgasmic.

The second candidate was from Thailand. She was shorter and more round. The traditional costume was outlandish in decoration. Her heavily made - up eyes peeked from the mask - like headdress. She had good grades, low English language aptitude and wanted to be an engineer.

Every nude photo was on all fours, facing the camera and sideways, emphasizing her heavy full breasts and bulbous butt. Her almond eyes peeking seductively beneath her straight hair bangs. She confessed to being inexperienced with men but eager to learn.

The last candidate hailed from Poland. She was a blue eyed platinum blond with rosy cheeks and a bright smile. She wanted to study marketing. The traditional costume was the cliché embroidered white blouse and lederhosen. In the Western shots, she wore a stretchy tee and spandex booty shorts. She flirted pokies beneath the translucent white tee. Her long trim legs always ended with fashionable strappy heels.

Her obligatory nude shots implied shyness towards exposure. She crossed her legs and hugged herself, covering one nipple with her hand. She was stoic in one particular photo, spreading her legs for the camera while seated on the floor, wearing red heels and leaning back on her hands. Her bush was trimmed but not shaved. She didn't smile and looked away from the cameraman. She had great tits.

Despite witty arguments and good natured negotiations, the underclass interns were deadlocked 2 - 1 on every candidate. There was not going to be a unanimous consensus on any one girl. Marta declared an impasse and reluctantly sent Violet to get Ben for his tie breaking decision.

Ben arrived with droopy eyes; stretched and yawned. Marta briefed him on the candidates and the negotiations. He flipped disinterested through the clothed pictures, scanned the data sheets but inspected closely the nude photos and asked some questions. Which one claimed to be multi - orgasmic? Who was the virgin? Why was the naked blonde shying from the camera?

Marta answered as best she could. Ben went through the naked photos a last time. He spent some time considering the blonde's apprehensive look. It would be an enjoyable undertaking to nurture her reticent libido. The platinum hair would also rebalance the color diversity after honey blonde Marta departed. And... she had great tits.

He slid the photo across the table to Marta. "Tatiana will succeed you as senior intern and the others will each move up a class level. That one will become my next freshman bedmate."

Management responsibilities discharged, Ben said goodnight and returned to his room, towing Violet with him. Disturbed from his satiated slumber, he was now too awake and another kind of responsible discharge into the Oriental minx would help him get back to sleep.

The remaining interns huddled around the table and studied the Polish blonde's candidate file. Her name was Olga and she would arrive in a week to be their newest classmate and Ben's newest bedmate.

Chapter 02 Lady Heather

*** The Scholarship Intern Program

Lightning never strikes twice. At least, that's the conventional wisdom. Metaphorically for Ben, that wasn't necessarily true. The first thunderbolt occurred when he realized that he held the winning Lottery ticket. Phone calls confirmed it. He requested a discrete payout, no publicity. The Lottery Commission abided by his wishes with the caveat that the information was still a public record and discoverable.

Ben took an early retirement from his financial services drudgery; health and other interests, he claimed. He played along as his former salary - slave colleagues wished the humble 50 - something Ben good luck trying to live on the company's meager fixed pension.

Before too long, Ben became conflicted on what to do with his new wealth. The amount rivalled the annual finances of a small country. It was far too much money for him alone to spend but any outsized philanthropy would draw the unwanted attention of shysters and gold - diggers. Ben took a few vacation trips and found leisure amongst his daily routines. But boredom was setting in. And that was when lightning struck again.

The invitation was delivered by messenger. It was written in Gothic calligraphy: gold lettering on black linen stock. It carried an aroma of woody musk. It was a request to meet with a Lady Heather in a southern State's midsized college town. Ben usually dismissed such communications as slick gold - digging but not this time. He was subliminally drawn to its sultry tone and refined premise. It seemed sincere; proposing a mutually beneficial discourse.

A few days later, Ben waited in a quaint bed - and - breakfast's dining room. The late evening sundown gave a rosy glow through the panoramic window wall. The inn's manager had settled Ben into a side table and there were no other diners as yet.

The main doors eased open and a starkly dressed middle - aged matron entered. Her black widow's gown was mid - calf and full; her makeup crimson and sable. She was attended by a fashionably dressed young blonde in a pastel summer dress. The sleeveless number flowed to mid - thigh; clinched the waist and was well filled at the bodice by the body underneath.

The mature woman spied Ben. She gave a broad business style smile of recognition and sauntered to Ben's table. Ben was drawn in by her manner before his belated mental defenses kicked in: gold - digger!

"Ben?" she inquired but then went on before he could respond. "Of course you are. I've seen your photo in the file. May we sit?"

Not waiting for a reply, the woman gestured her companion to a side seat and settled herself into the chair opposite Ben. He presumed from her manners that she was used to taking charge. The familiar aroma of woody musk infused the air. Ben assumed that it was Lady Heather's signature scent.

"I'm Lady Heather and I am so happy you agreed to meet us. This is Marta, a Swedish transfer student. She will be attending sophomore classes at the local college. Please, let's dine as we get to know each other."

Ben was inexplicably enthralled by Lady Heather as she spoke in a roundabout way about weather, sports, current events and a world well - travelled. Ben and Marta entered the conversation whenever Lady Heather asked them a direct question but otherwise they just listened. Marta answered in a slow English with a charming Nordic accent. Finally the dishes were cleared, coffee served and the gap in the conversation indicated the next topic was the real reason for the rendezvous.

"Ben, we have been watching you and we have a solution to your problem."

Ben feigned surprise but fumbled his response. "My problem? What problem is that?"

"Your new - found fortune and how best to give it a useful purpose."

Lady Heather paused again with an assertive gaze, letting the words sink in. She continued before Ben could interject.

"I run an organization that helps other lucky men such as yourself enter into mutually beneficial life - style arrangements. We call it our scholarship intern program. We maintain small dormitories in carefully selected campus towns such as this one. We offer full paid scholarships to deserving international co - eds who occupy the premises while attending the college. Each dormitory requires a mature male patron to act as the resident director. We would like to offer you that position in our newest site at this college."

Ben leaned back, professing a relaxed disposition that was far from the butterflies drumming in his gut.

"I don't need to work, so what's the catch?" he asked.

"No catch. The program is mutually beneficial. You are relieved of your boredom and the girls receive an excellent education. We do require a modest deposit to our scholarship intern trust fund. But how about a tour of our new local facility before we consider the finances? Marta has settled in over the past days and can demonstrate all the amenities, can't you, my dear."

Marta accepted the implied mandate with a shy accented 'Yes' and a broad angelic smile of encouragement that melted Ben's remaining misgivings. 'What the hell,' he thought, 'it's worth a look.'

*** The House

Ben's first impressions were positive. A gated entrance through a tall masonry wall provided seclusion and privacy to the grounds. The building was modern neo - lithic architecture with flat concrete facades and deep window set - ins. The ground floor contained the common areas: kitchen, laundry, dining room, great room, entertainment center and a gym - dancercise room with mirrored walls. The rear yard was mostly swimming pool and a corner spa surrounded by a pool - deck furnished with lounges and umbrella tables.

The trio climbed the staircase to the second floor. Four sizable dormitory rooms each contained large beds, walk - in closets and garden tub bathrooms. At the end of hall, French doors opened into the master suite with its panoramic window views overlooking the pool. The king size bed fit well with the expansive space. A luxurious bath and walk - in closet rounded out the accommodations.

Ben rotated a full turn to take it all in. Lady Heather eased herself into an upholstered wooden chair. She nodded to Marta who walked close to Ben's side and placed a hand on his arm as she gazed up at his stoic expression. Her scent was springtime fresh; her expression willing.

Lady Heather's sultry voice floated into his ears.

"Well, Ben, now that you've seen the house, Marta wants to demonstrate the special amenities afforded the resident patron sponsor. Marta, you have my permission. Ask Ben for his."

Marta stroked Ben's arm and meekly whispered. "May I demonstrate a special amenity available to the resident patron sponsor?"

Ben looked into her inquiring sky blue eyes and nodded his accent; he was mesmerized by her loveliness and his throat was a bit choked up at the moment.

*** The Amenities

Marta glided to her knees. One hand drew down Ben pants' zipper. The other borrowed in to find the object of her intentions. The purple knob protruded the fly and Marta kissed the tip. She sought more access by unfastening Ben's pants closures and dropping then to his ankles. She gingerly drew down his boxers and returned to lick the shaft as it drooped from his groin.

Ben's clothes corralled his ankles and he timbered sideways with one hand on the mattress, unsteady in the awkward stance. Marta paused her lapping as she realized her amateur error. Marta felt Lady Heather's judicious presence and hoped her matron would overlook her lack of practice. She would recover from this misstep but needed to improve her future fantasy enactments. If Ben agreed to be the resident patron sponsor, then Marta could expect lots of practice in the coming years.

She needed to get that agreement from Ben. Marta re - cued her focus on Ben. She helped him out of his remaining clothes. She bid him lay on the king - size bed and spaced his legs apart. She shrugged off her dress and displayed her lingerie - free beauty.

Ben was excited by the view and heart pounding blood rushed to engorge his penis. The sophomore scholarship intern knelt between his thighs. She kept eye contact with the candidate patron sponsor. Drawing back her long golden hair, she brushed her soft hands up his thighs. Grasping the masculine rod, she dipped down and took the swollen knob between her lips. Her crystal blue eyes maintained contact as Ben watched his cock slide within and bump against the back of her mouth. Marta felt it too and took a deep breath. She broke the stare to tilt her face downward but she kept the slide going. Ben watched her lips circle the root of his manhood soon after he felt his knob penetrate her throat. He jumped when she swallowed. She wanted Ben to get acclimated to the new sensation. She held him there, swallowing again and again, massaging the corona. Her breath eventually gave out and she backed off to replenish her lungs.

Even then, her tongue flickered during her re - oxygenating. Her eyes returned to his and Ben smiled. Marta squinted your eyes with the euphoria she felt for his seeming appreciation of her performance. Marta descended completely again, losing the eye contact. More caressing swallows followed. He laid back in contentment and closed his eyes.

Ben savored the unseen novel stimuli. He felt his blood pressure in his temples, heard his heartbeat pound his ears. His cardiologist had cautioned him against too much excitement for his fragile heart. Some mild aerobics, he advised. Ben decided he was safe in Marta's keeping. She was doing the work and controlling the cadence; Ben was just following along.

But the journey was racing too quickly towards the finish line. Ben wanted to take a break to stretch out the sensations. On her next breath - gulping retreat, he scrunched towards her to signal a pause. She stopped the tongue play, held him in and shook her head. Ben let his hands fall and watched her deep throat him again with swallows.

Ben was beyond his mortal control, captured in the hands and mouth of this devilish angel. The first spasm hit his groin hard and rocketed up his spine to his brain. It was a 'total blackout' punch that blanked his mind and concentrated his left - behind body's focus on the thrilling jolts in his groin. The sperm roared out of his balls. Marta felt the fluid rush up his veined appendage and she pulled back just enough to let Ben's cream glaze her tongue and oral membranes. Another spasm struck and another volley sprayed into Marta's mouth. She hummed her elation as her mouth filled with the draughts of Ben's nectar.

The fluid was thick and viscous, a real man's ejaculation. She swirled the liquid treasure around in her mouth as she swiped post - ejaculate tongue licks on Ben's encased knob. She lay her cheek on his belly, still suckling his cock sideways. Her bare boobs were squashed on his thighs.

The sad end drew Nye. Ben was shrinking and would soon slide out. Marta waited until the last moment before letting his manhood fall from her lips. She righted her body, sitting up on his legs and swallowed the mouthful of this man's tribute to her skills. Her skin was moist and glowing, the perspiration evidence of her commitment to the mission accomplished. She braced her hands on his hips, pressing her terrific rose tipped tits between her biceps.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Mutual Benefits

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds