• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Colony Party Ch. 05

The Colony Party Ch. 05

Priyanka (Priya), who had agreed to be the masochist slave for the men, just added a new clause in her contract which gave the men the freedom to fuck her as they wanted. She added this clause as the men used to prevent her from having any orgasm and also not a single man had fucked her throughout her ordeal. She thought the men had puny dicks and her old self of self-esteem came back which led her to adding that clause.

The men till now had cut her long hair in an haphazard way with her hair shaved on either side, hair at her nape at mid-back level and the hair in her front and from her crown at waist level just brushing her freshly shaved and waxed pussy. The hair from her crown covered her shaved region and the hair which were touching her pussy was also tickling her pussy. The dildo which was up her ass had her cut-off hair attached to it which looked like she had a tail. The vibration of the dildo was switched off when her pussy was being shaved.

Priya was anxious about how big the men would be. She had always dreamed that her hymen would be broken by a dick which would move slowly and sensually through her and the motion of the dick was gentle. She was still remembering her dream but the men were undressed and ready to fuck her.

Priya saw the men standing there and had a laugh in her mind. All their dicks looked puny and flaccid. The longest one she saw was 2' long and she just kept laughing in her mind thinking she was right. The men removed her panties and asked her one last time, "Are you sure you want us to fuck you?".

Priya bluntly replied, "Bring it on.. I can take all of you into me at once. Also your fists can be used for fucking me as I know I won't be satisfied with your dicks."

One of the men excitedly added this new clause and bought the contract to her. Priya signed it with a sly look on her face. The men's face gleamed with joy and they had another round of champagne. Priya was of course fed the same old vodka which still has her piss, vomit and scat in it. She wondered how much more of this vodka had remained?

Priya was so engrossed in her thoughts that she had forgotten at what situation she had got herself into. The men has cleverly got her trapped into their net. Now there was no escape for Priya.

Priya was hoisted up yet again and her thighs were tied together so that her pussy and her asshole can be seen clearly. Priya's hair was tied into 3 ponytails. The ones on her sides which came from her crown hair looked like dog ears but with very long hair that went up to her waist. The one on the back at nape was tied into a high ponytail which was at mid-back level.

The men removed the dildo from her ass and one of them started fingering her asshole. Priya let out a muffle which sounded like "Finally". The man started by inserting his index finger and then inserted his middle finger. Priya was nowhere getting excited and muffled out a tune which sounded like "That's it!" but she didn't knew what was still awaiting her.

The man then inserted his third finger and then his fourth finger soon after. Priya now felt the pain travelling through her asshole. Maybe she just overshot by telling she would take up a whole fist. Not wasting much time, the man then inserted all his five fingers but his fist didn't go in. Priya's asshole was putting up a fight and the pain she was getting from this fingering soon turned into pleasure and bought beck her masochism.

Priya was on the verge of orgasm that she felt a huge pain gush through her body as the man's fist started entering her asshole. Priya came as soon as the man's fist went completely into her ass. Her body just shook and she came. The men wiped her wetness off her pussy and her pussy walls were made dry. The men took turns to keep on fisting her.

By the time the third guy put his fist at her asshole, it took in directly a whole arm till elbow length. Priya didn't know she would get excited so easily while getting her ass fisted. She soon reached her climax and it was the first of the many orgasms which she would have for the night. They kept fisting her till she had 3-4 orgasms. Then then made her sit on the stool again, with the hand still in, gave her some of that same vodka and started preparing her hair for the next cutting.

Priya thought, "That's all! Pfft.. These men are surely pussies. They don't know how to fuck a girl."

All her hair were let loose and brushed back to their places. The hair at front covered her sight while its ends tickled her pussy and the hair at back was touching her mid-back. The men decided to do the same old method but with a twist. This time the crown was again pinned up but 1" of the hair above the shaved level was combed down. Hair on her front and sides laid at waist level and at the nape it was still mid-back. The let-down hair still covered her shaved area and was at the same length as the front hair.

Priya was bored now. Her pussy had dried up and she was not able to build up any excitement to cum again. But she was unaware of what was coming next.

While combing her hair, all the men's dick got hard. It was obvious that they were all hair fetish fans and their sexual drive would always be high when the hair is being cut or being readied to cut. Now the dick sizes varied from 8" to 12" long and 1.5" to 3" wide. Priya's sight was hidden behind her curtain of hair and she didn't see these dicks in their full strength.

Before resuming the men asked, "Are you sure that you'll let us fuck you as you want? Do you want to back off the deal or not?"

Priya said, "You guys are losers, but I'll let you all have sex with me with your puny dicks.. BRING IT ON"

The men asked her for the last time, "Are you sure? Don't you want to see our dicks first before you want to continue?"

Priya replied bluntly, "What's there to see? The things you have are not dicks, they are just floppy skins. Come on and FUCK ME with your PUNY DICKS."

Her hands were taped together behind her head and it was connected to a cuff which hung from the rod of the swing. A man with scissors came ahead and Priya had a glimpse of his dick while she was being attached to the cuffs. His dick was 10"long and 2.5"thick, it was enough to destroy her pussy. Priya became nervous and she had now definitely bit more than she could have swallowed.

Priya fringed and crossed her legs, but others pulled her leg to make her have a perfect split and one of the guys inserted his fist into her asshole. The guy who had inserted his fist took out his 6"long and 2"wide dick too. Both the men teased the entrance of her pussy as if suggesting it would be any one of those going into her, but all of a sudden, the guy removed his fist from her ass and slid in his cock into her. The feeling of raw cock was something new to Priya and she had not completely adjusted to it that the other guy just rammed his dick through her hymen and forced himself in into the tip of her womb. The insertion was so fast that Priya didn't even feel her hymen break, but once they started moving, pain gushed through her body and tears started rolling through her eyes.

Priya felt that she was being ripped apart. The pain flowing through her body soon started turning into pleasure for her again. Her tears of sorrow started turning into tears of pleasure which was enveloping her body. As the men moved, Priya's hair and body moved along with the rhythm of the pumping action of the dicks moving in her ass and pussy. Pleasure reached its limit and Priya had her best orgasm of the night, yet. The Masochist Priya was back.

The cuffs were released and the two men kept on humping her. They soon bought her to another orgasm and they both came inside. The next men in queue came as soon after inserting their 7" and 6.5"dicks into her holes. Priya was having one better orgasm than the previous one. She was in bliss.

The last one sat on the stool and told others to let her down using the ropes for which the others obliged. His dick was 12"long and 3" wide, as and when the guys used to lower her, his dick would go through her pussy and into the womb. And when the dick entered the womb, the pain caused was intense and Priya used to orgasm like crazy. They played with both her holes and came in both of them so many times that Priya lost the count and was just in ecstasy. After cumming in her many times, they plugged both her holes with dildos and proceeded with the haircut further.

Priya was so ecstatic that she didn't care what would happen to her next. Her mind had just snapped. The men then took the scissors and ran through the hair left on her head.

The hair in her front was cut orderly, first it was symmetrically at belly button level to reveal her belly button. After that, all of them fucked her 2 times. Next, it was cut at mid-back level to get symmetry all around. Then they fucked her again for 3-4 rounds. Later, the hair at the back was lowered to bra level and at the front, it was left just below the bra level so that the hair just covered her boobs. Then came another 4-5 rounds of fucking.

Priya was getting excited every time the scissors came near her as it was assured by the men's method that they would fuck her and whenever they would fuck her, her womb and ass would be full of cum and she would have also got 5-6 orgasms by the time the men ejaculated. Priya used to go crazy when the guy with the foot long dick would fuck her pussy.

Next, the hair at nape was at shoulder level and Priya was given heavy bangs which were at her chin level, the side hairs were still at under-boob level. Again came a round of fucking and 3-5 ejaculations and 8-10 times Priya got orgasms. By the time the nape was cut at shoulder level and at the front she had bangs which were touching her nose, just the feel of scissors on her skin would make her orgasm. They fucked her this time too. The time was still 3 AM and people were still fast asleep. In the end, the cut at the nape was slightly above the shoulders and the bangs were just below her eye level!!

The fucking resumed and at this time when she could see who was fucking her this whole time, when she lifted her neck to see who was fucking her, it was the guy with the 2" dick she'd seen earlier. She just smiled at herself for being this foolish and ending up in a situation like this.

Raj, the waxier, was just boasting how his plan to make her have sex with them worked. He quoted," A perfect bitch for us bunch of dogs".

Priya remembered that she had mentioned them as dogs while getting them suspended from school.

The words BITCH and DOG kept echoing in her mind. By the time the men finished giving Priya a high Asymmetrical-bob cut in which hair was cut above the nape at the back till ear level with a nape shave and the front covered the boobs, Priya was not concerned who was fucking her, she was completely engrossed in having an orgasm after another. Later they gave her a bowl cut with the hairline above the eyebrow level. A lot of hair was fallen on the floor and on her saree but along with that, since there was no cape a lot of cut hair was sticking to Priya's hands, legs, boobs, tummy and back as well.

The men were having a blast, just cumming in her again and again, and Priya too was not bothered who was fucking her, she just had orgasms after orgasms and was in eternal bliss.

The men later removed her bun at the top and this hair still covered hair till her waist but its volume was low. The discussion about how to cut the remaining hair was going on among the men. While in the foreground, Priya who was let down onto the stool fell off it onto her saree and was still shaking by having one orgasm after next even though the men had stopped fucking her. While she lay on her saree which now has scat, puke and hair, all which belonged to Priya on it.

It was 3:45AM and Priya had till now around 80 orgasms. The men lifted her up and again immersed her in the vodka solution and made her drink it. Priya drank it and sat like a dog awaiting further order. The men laughed at this plight of Priya and then Deepak came up with the best idea to finish her humiliation.

He asked Priya if she wanted to continue. Priya replied, "Master I'm your eternal slave. Do me as you wish." Smile lit up on his face on hearing these words and the final humiliation was prepared.

He first got them to suspend her upside down and then dipped the tip of her hair in vodka and lit it on fire! Others were shocked on seeing what he was doing! But Priya was unbothered, she was waiting for the next opportunity to get fucked. As the hair started burning, Deepak took the clippers and shaved of Priya's burning hair when the flames were still 1' away from her head. The burning hair fell onto her saree which had her scat, puke and hair. Ashu had already put vodka on them, so all of Priya's clothes started burning and her panty and lehenga was also thrown into the flames. Priya was taken down and told to sit by the side of the burning flame.

Priya sat on her ass and all fours like a dog next to her burning past and was not concerned at all. The men then lathered her body completely with shaving cream, shaved off each and every hair on her body thrice, once with straight Razor and twice with the 3 bladed razor, and then did two rounds of waxing all over her body. Priya lost her eyebrows too. The only hair she had now was her eyelashes.

Priya had orgasms every time the men used to touch her, so the men were careful while shaving her private parts. When she was confirmed hairless, the men started rubbing wax all over her body and started buffing it to bring out the shine of her skin. After the waxing was done by 4:00 AM and Raj declared that she is done.

As soon as Priya heard this, she begged the men to fuck her with their giant dicks. The men and their dicks were also back in business and kept on fucking and fisting Priya till sunrise. And by the time the sun rose at 6 AM, Priya was no longer a human, she was a sex slave. Her head and body gleamed at the impact of sunlight on her body.

The men managed to not only bring her to earth but humiliate her and take the revenge for what she had done. She was their slave, a masochist slave, a dog, a bitch who had no hair and no dignity, no egoism and zero haughtiness.

Just 6 hours ago, Priya had a beautiful mane of hair on her head and she looked chic in her saree. Her fate got sealed as soon as she came across the 5 men, who wanted to punish her, the men slowly and gradually got permission to humiliate Priya, starting with cutting her hair till she begged them to fuck her the way they wanted. The men had also got a contract signed by her and a video which recorded her whole ordeal. The egoistic-but-chic Priya with below-knee length hair was no more. She was now a masochist slave with no hair anywhere on her body.

Her hair and her dress were burnt and so was her previous way of living. From the New Year morning, a new way of Priya's life had begun and it was surely not the end of her oppression by these men.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Colony Party Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds