• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Cheerleader's Mom: Blackmailed Pet

Cheerleader's Mom: Blackmailed Pet

12

Summary: Mom is blackmailed into submitting to her dominant daughter.

Note 1: Thanks to hfernandez1983 for doing the visuals for this story.

Note 2: Thanks to Robert, goamz86, Wayne and tenzin_p for editing.

Recap:

In Part One, A POWER SHIFT: 39-year-old mother Michelle decides to try on her daughter Allie's slutty cheerleading outfit. Once she has it on, she begins fucking herself with her daughter's vibrator on her daughter's bed. Caught by her domineering daughter and her friend Kim, she is forced to eat her daughter's pussy and also Kim's before being told she is now her daughter's pet.

In this part: the training begins.

Cheerleader's Mom: Creating a Slut

At supper that night, Michelle couldn't make eye contact with Allie at the table.

When Michelle's husband, Jeremy, asked how her day was, she could feel her cheeks burn.

The mother stammered, feeling Allie's eyes bore into her, "I-I-It was fine."

Allie asked, "Nothing out of the ordinary?"

"No," the mom replied, looking up at her and trying to show that she wasn't intimidated by her, even as she prayed she wasn't going to out her.

"You really need to get yourself a hobby, Mom," Allie said.

Jeremy asked, "Is there something you would like to do, honey?"

Allie answered, "Yeah, do you have any curiosities?"

Michelle noticed her daughter stress the word 'curiosities'. She replied, "Actually, I have become the head of this year's fundraising for prom."

"Really? That's great," Jeremy said.

"Yeah, we can spend some quality time together," Allie chirped in.

"I look forward to it," Michelle responded, and then realized that Allie would likely take her answer to mean something it didn't.

"Me too," Allie nodded, her tone dripping with implication for her mother, that her oblivious dad didn't catch.

An hour later, while Jeremy was watching the ball game on television, Allie walked over to her mother and squeezed her ass as she finished up the dishes.

"Please, don't," Michelle whispered.

"Tomorrow we begin your new hobby," Allie whispered, her finger slyly rubbing her mom's pussy over her panties.

"This has to stop," Michelle involuntarily moaned.

"Oh, my pet Mommy," Allie purred, as she tapped her finger on her mom's clit, "we are just getting started."

"Allie," the Mom whispered, but couldn't finish the sentence.

"Now go upstairs, get undressed and bring yourself off while you envision all I plan to do to you," Allie ordered, as she slid her finger under the panties and directly inside her mom.

"Oh, God, Allie, stop," Michelle moaned, overwhelmed, as her daughter fingered her while her husband was in the other room and yet not able to stop her daughter's violation.

After just a few fast finger pumps, Allie added, as she pulled out, "And from now on, no fucking panties."

Michelle was paralyzed, wet and dishevelled.

"Now go, and if you disobey I show Daddy the video of you munching Kim's cunt," Allie ordered, slapping her mother's ass and enjoying the power she had over her usually nagging mother. She added, "Of course, leave the thigh highs on."

Michelle walked away, feeling her daughter's eyes following her, her legs almost giving away underneath her as she scurried to her room.

Horny, confused, and scared to disobey, the mother got undressed, lay on her bed and began pleasuring herself, stunned at how wet she already was. As she closed her eyes, this afternoon flashed back in waves, both visually in her head and literally in her body.

It took seconds for her orgasm to begin to build; less than two minutes before the pleasure was at full intensity and about to erupt.

The increasing pleasure eventually hit eruption and she let out a loud moan as she pictured perfectly Kim's pussy and the exotic taste and scent that went with it.

Once her orgasm finished its lengthy journey through her, she got dressed again and went to watch television with her husband... guilt again hitting her.

This had to stop!!!

.....

The next morning, Michelle was in her robe, making breakfast for her husband and daughter like she always did when Allie walked up to her and whispered, "That is a second punishment."

"For what?" the Mom asked, although she should have taken on the mother role and took back control of her household.

"For not wearing thigh highs," the daughter answered, before asking, "are you wearing panties?"

"Yes," the Mom asked.

"That is three," Allie added, shaking her head at the reality her mother was a slow learner.

"Allie, enough," Michelle said, finally standing up for herself, just as her husband walked in.

"Later, Mommy pet," Allie whispered and walked away, already deciding she was taking the first class off from school tomorrow to begin her mother's training.

Michelle was rattled again, but tried to remain calm and normal through breakfast. Once Jeremy left, she went upstairs to her room to shower. She saw on her bed another pair of high thighs and a note.

Put these on, now.

Michelle picked them up and noticed they were slightly different than the pair yesterday, with a pattern on the back. She was about to go shower first, before considering obeying or disobeying her daughter's order when her daughter's voice startled her.

"Why are they not on yet?" Allie asked, angrily.

Michelle turned around and gasped. Her daughter was dressed as a complete skank and, worse yet, had something in her hand. "What are you wearing?" she asked, even as he eyes lowered to get a good look at her daughter's shaved pussy.

"I ask the questions here," Allie clarified, whip in hand. "Now, get the thigh highs on!"

"Allie, we need to talk," the mom tried to rationalize.

"Mother," Allie sighed heavily, walking to her mother, knowing this was a critical moment in the domme-submissive relationship, "This is black and white. I own you. I am your mistress, and you're my pet, my submissive, my slut, my slave."

Michelle trembled in fear and frustration, her pussy getting inexplicably wet. "Allie, you are my daughter."

"And you're my mother," Allie shrugged, before adding sarcastically, "thanks for clearing up those family terms."

"This is incest," the Mom pointed out.

"They say 'incest is best' or 'keep it in the family' or 'the family that plays together, stays together," Allie listed.

"Allie, this stops now! I'm your mother and I make the decisions in this household," the mother strongly responded, knowing she had to make the statement now.

Allie scoffed. "Mom, you really are not too bright."

"Don't you dare talk to me like that," Michelle snapped, anger instantly bubbling at the condescending attitude of her daughter. Like most mothers and daughters, they often had such confrontations, but none that had been about something as taboo as this. Michelle understood this was a power struggle and although she had a moment of weakness yesterday, another one last night and yet another brief one this morning, she was done.

"I'll talk to you however I want to, Mother," Allie snapped back, walking to her, whip in hand.

"I'm serious," Michelle continued, even though she didn't feel as strong as she tried to be.

"And so am I, Mother," Allie responded, now directly in front of her mother, "so I guess we will see who is more serious."

Michelle said, trying for a rational approach, "Look Allie. This is wrong and it can't continue."

Allie again scoffed, her finger moving between her mother's tits, "As I said before Mother, this is just getting started. I have so many plans for you... so, so, many.

Michelle slapped her daughter's hand away, even though it felt incredibly good. This was her final stand and she couldn't break her resolve at all.

Allie roared, tossing her whip on the bed and pinching both her mother's already very erect nipples, "Don't you ever fucking dismiss me again. Is that fucking clear?"

"Y-y-yes,|" Michelle stammered, suddenly terrified of her daughter. She was also bewildered by the reality that the pain from having her nipples pinched and twisted somehow made her pussy leak.

"Do you really want Dad to know you're a rug muncher?" Allie asked.

"No, no, okay," the Mom cried, shocked by her daughter's roughness and suddenly feeling completely helpless. She loved her husband and didn't want him to know about her behaviour over the past twenty-four hours.

Allie let go of her mother's nipples and returned to calm, "Good, Mommy, now be a good pet and put on the nylons. I always expect you to be in nylons."

The Mom nodded, as she felt her cheeks burn red at the condescending treatment. Yet, she sat on the edge of the bed and put the nylons on.

As her mother finally obeyed, Allie explained, "If you listen like a good pet, you will be rewarded with the most delicious delicacy in the world... my delicious cunt. If you disobey, not only will you be refused this privilege that only a few lucky pets are allowed, but you will be punished."

The mother couldn't believe what she was hearing. Nor could she believe how her daughter's words were turning her on, only confusing her more.

Trying to hide her excitement, Michelle asked, "Punishment?"

"You'll see soon," Allie foreshadowed before walking back a few feet to begin the clear hierarchy of Mistress verses submissive. "Knees, Mommy-pet."

Michelle, beginning to feel completely drawn in by her daughter, remembering the sweet taste of her daughter's pussy and the promise of more, felt her body obey the command.

"What should you say when given a command?" Allie asked.

Michelle wasn't sure the answer at first, but recalling Kim's answer responded, the words sounding strange and yet oddly natural, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl," Allie purred, already mastering the ability to be soft and hard as the moment dictated.

"Crawl to me, Mommy-pet," Allie ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," the mother instinctively replied, as she began crawling... the humiliation burning through her very being.

"Good, Mommy-pet," Allie again complimented, excited at her mother's obedience. She always got a rush when a new pet broke... that moment when they accepted their new role.

Reaching her daughter's feet, Michelle looked up and saw her daughter's pussy. Instantly, her mouth was watering.

"Hungry?" Allie asked her newest pet, knowing her mother was staring at her cunt.

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle nodded, looking up at her daughter.

"And you want to munch on my snatch again?" Allie questioned, loving being crude.

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle nodded, even though she hated the crudeness of her daughter.

"So you want to lick your own daughter's cunt?" Allie questioned, wanting to shame her mother, wanting to take away every ounce of denial.

Michelle looked down. The reminder that what she was doing was so wrong... what she was doing was incest.

"Say it, Mommy-pet," Allie ordered, moving her whip to her chin.

Michelle looked up, guilt hitting her again, "Allie," she whispered.

"Mom," Allie sighed. "We both know you want it. Stop your denial. Stop your motherly instinct. And just do what comes natural."

"What comes natural?" Michelle asked, confused.

"To obey, Mommy-pet," Allie answered.

"Allie, this isn't natural," the mother pointed out.

"Oh, it's actually the logical hierarchy," Allie began as she walked around her mother and went to the edge of her bed. "You see, you taught me everything you knew and now I will teach you everything I know."

Michelle didn't respond. She had no idea what to say, her head spinning.

"Crawl to me, Mommy-slut," Allie ordered.

Michelle turned around and again crawled to her daughter.

Michelle could feel the shame burning through her as she knelt on all fours in front of her own flesh and blood, staring again at her daughter's ripe shaved pussy and it doubled when her daughter crossed her legs, suddenly hiding her pussy.

Allie ordered, amused at the look of lust on her mother's face, "Kiss the top of my foot."

The mother couldn't help but obey, as she leaned forward and kissed the top of her daughter's stocking-clad foot.

"Good, Mommy-pet," Allie purred, a chill going up her spine at watching her mother obey.

The act was humiliating and yet it turned the mother on. This feeling of just obeying was oddly comforting. No thinking... just do as you're told. It was so opposite of the usual expectations of being in charge of the house, the meals and the parenting.

"I think you are going to make the best lesbian sex slave ever," Allie purred, as she put her other foot on top of her mom's head... one additional act of power and humiliation.

Michelle sucked each toe in her mouth, treating each one as its own tiny cock.

"Such a good girl, Mommy," Allie purred, "I may even reward you if you continue being so obedient."

The thought of being rewarded, being allowed to lick her pussy again, made her pussy leak.

"Do you want to eat your daughter's cunt?" Allie asked again, already knowing the answer.

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle agreed, without stopping sucking her daughter's toes through the sheer nylon.

"On your back, Mommy-pet," Allie ordered, reveling in this power over her usually annoying mother.

Michelle obeyed, hoping her daughter was going to straddle her face again like yesterday.

Allie smiled at the complete obedience of her mother. She stood up above her mother and put her foot in her mother's mouth.

"Suck my entire foot, Mommy," Allie ordered, "Let's see that big mouth get to work."

Michelle lifted her head up and obeyed, even though the position was awkward and made her neck sore. She couldn't believe how the more her daughter humiliated her, the more turned on she got.

This should have repulsed the mother; she should have stood up for herself long ago; yet, she just kept obeying, praying that the end result would be her tasting her daughter again and hopefully getting off herself.

After a couple of minutes, Allie, realizing her mother was partly under the bed somehow, she ordered, "Move back a bit, Mommy-slave."

"Yes, Mistress," she obeyed, unsure why she was being requested to do this.

Allie watched amused as her mother wiggled backwards, eager to obey her.

"Open your legs," Allie obeyed.

Michelle obeyed.

"Put your hand above your head.

Michelle obeyed.

"Are you wet, Mommy?" Allie asked, even though she knew the answer as she could see her mother's pussy glistening.

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle admitted.

"Do you want to come?" Allie asked, as her foot moved to her mother's pussy.

"God, yes," the submissive mother moaned on contact.

"From your daughter's foot?" Allie asked.

"Yes," she trembled.

"Grind your pussy on my heel, Mommy," Allie ordered.

"Okay," the horny mother obeyed, lifting up her ass to rub herself on her daughter's stocking-clad heel. It was the most humiliating moment yet, in a 24 hours that had many of them.

"Good girl," Allie said, as she watched her mother try to get herself off on her heel.

"Oh yes," Michelle moaned, feeling good, but not even close to enough to get herself off. It was simply too awkward.

"And you'll obey all your daughter's orders?" Allie questioned.

"Yes," the mother agreed, although at the moment she would have agreed she was the Queen of Aruba.

Allie then put her foot on her mom's cunt and began rubbing it. "What a slut you are, Mother. Allowing your eighteen year old daughter to get you off in such a sick way."

"I know," the mother admitted with a loud moan, the sudden pressure on her pussy sending instant pleasure to her entire body.

"God," Allie said, feeling the complete wetness of her mother's pussy, "your cunt is absolutely fucking drenched."

"Don't stop," Michelle moaned, trying to grind her cunt on her daughter's foot, although it was extremely hard to do.

"You want to come for your Mistress?" Allie asked.

"Yes, Mistress," the Mom moaned.

"I don't know," Allie said, "you have not always been completely obedient."

"I will, I promise," a desperate mother declared.

"You'll obey without hesitation?" Allie asked.

"Yes, Mistress," the mother nodded, cupping her breasts.

Allie slid her toes to her mother's pussy lips and began rubbing.

"Oh, yes," the mother moaned, as the toes teased her.

"You're so wet I could probably shove my whole foot in that cunt of yours," Allie quipped, as she continued molesting her mother.

More shame coursed through her at the words she heard and yet the pleasure overrode any true feelings of guilt. The horny mother began moving her ass up as her orgasm continued to rise.

Sensing her mother was getting close, "Let's test that theory," Allie quipped, as she moved her foot away and ordered, "Come join me on the bed."

The mother was frustrated that her daughter had stopped, but quickly began to stand up to follow her daughter.

"Crawl, slut," Allie ordered her head. "You are a pet, pets don't walk during play time."

"Sorry," the mother oddly replied, freezing.

"Sorry, what?" the mistress questioned, as she got on the bed and lay down.

"Sorry, Mistress," the obedient pet repeated, returning to her knees and crawling to her own bed.

"Good, subby," Allie purred, as she opened her legs as if she was going to offer her mother a taste of her perfection.

The mother crawled on the bed and moved to between her daughter's legs, the inviting pussy drawing her in like a magnet.

"No, no, no, Mommy," Allie laughed, "you have not earned that privilege yet. "No, you got my stocking all wet with that cunt of yours. Now suck your cum off my foot."

More humiliation, more denial. The mother sighed slightly at the disappointment.

"Did you just sigh?" Allie asked, her tone instantly changing.

"Sorry, Mistress," the mom quickly apologized "it's just, I was hoping." She froze mid-sentence realizing her words were ridiculous.

"Hoping for what, Mommy?" Allie asked, her tone still firm.

"I-um-I," the Mom knew what she wanted, but didn't want to say it.

"Say it, slut," Allie roared, patience was not one of her strong virtues.

She blurted out, "I was hoping to lick your pussy."

"Ohhhhh," Allie nodded, before adding, "and you will. When you have earned it."

The Mom didn't say anything. Her hunger and her daughter's expectations rather absurd.

"Now clean my stocking," Allie demanded.

The mom, her eyes never leaving her daughter's pussy, took her daughter's ankle, lifted it up and took it in her mouth again. This time she could indeed smell her sex, taste her sex. It only added to the humiliation, although the mother had long ago crossed the line of that being significant. She couldn't explain it, but obeying her daughter, no matter how ludicrous and demeaning, seemed a must. It made her feel good, it made her want to obey.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Cheerleader's Mom: Blackmailed Pet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds