• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The A-Team Ch. 04

The A-Team Ch. 04

123

Hanna was almost shaking as she entered her house; only the fact that her girlfriend Mona was right behind her stopped her turning and running, or at least just going into the kitchen and only giving her Mom a perfunctory nod and a brief talk-through of her school day. But Mona was insistent that Hanna speak properly to her Mom, even coaching her what to say; and what Mona wanted Hanna gave her. It was either that or never again taste Mona's sweet muffin or feel her pounding Hanna in her most intimate hole.

Taking a mental deep breath Hanna opened the door into her kitchen. Her Mom was there, but unluckily she wasn't alone. Sitting at the table was Alison DiLaurentis, Hanna's ex-friend and current enemy, the blonde smiling arrogantly as Ashley stood behind her massaging the eighteen year old's shoulder muscles through a thin blouse. Her Mom blushed slightly but neither said anything or stopped rubbing at Alison. The teen looked up, crossing her legs casually. "Oh hello Hanna," she said in a voice so innocent it was catty. She looked at Mona, there seemed a trace of a different type of smile, one Hanna didn't recognise as she said, "Hello loser."

Mona ignored her. Hanna knew that she didn't like Alison in the least, the blonde having bullied her mercilessly when she was Mona the freak rather than Mona the stunningly beautiful. Instead she pushed Hanna further into the kitchen: "Han has something to tell you."

Hanna cast her lover a desperate look, mentally pleading to be allowed to wait. But Mona's face showed no understanding or compassion; she wanted this and she'd get it. She'd turned out very like her arch-enemy in that respect.

"Yes," Alison asked, raising her eyebrow, "What?"

"My Mom, I should tell my Mom alone," Hanna said, hoping that Mona wouldn't mind a few moments delay.

Alison shrugged and made no sign of moving, "We've no secrets have we Ashley; we're all friends together."

"No, whatever you can say to me I'm sure you can tell it to Alison," the Milf blushed slightly as if embarrassed she was letting the teen walk all over her. But she made no sign that she was going to contradict her.

Hanna turned again to Mona, hoping that the other teen would have changed her mind. But one look at the expression of irritation on Mona's face told Hanna not only had she not, but also she was fast loosing patience with Hanna's delays. Hanna turned, she would either have to embarrass herself in front of Alison or lose Mona. She chose the lesser of the two evils. Taking a deep breath she said, "I'm a lesbian."

Her Mom didn't look surprised, not that she had any right to, not with her spreading her rear cheeks for Ali every chance she got.

"Tell her what kind, when I stay over I don't want your Mom thinking that we're only going to be in your room pecking lips and holding hands," said Mona. That was why the darker skinned teen was making Hanna do this; it was easier to use Hanna's house than her own she had said and for that Ashley had to know what Hanna was and what the noises coming from her room were. Mona prodded Hanna again "Give her the details."

"I'm a lesbo dyke, a slutty pussy whore. I love sticking my head in Mona's cunt and licking away all her juices, swallowing them and coating my face in her honey. I could eat her all night and day."

"And the rest..."

"And I love it when she fucks me in the ass. I'm a total anal dyke for her strap-on dick. I adore being face down whilst she pounds my butt, and not with some tiny dildo but a massive, giant dong which stretches my ass and leaves it gaping like I've been ripped open. " Hanna halted and blushed hoping that was enough for her lover.

"Oh," went Ashley her face as red as her daughter's.

But Alison smiled, "Sounds a bit like mother like daughter to me." Her grin got wider, "We were just debating whether to tell you..."

"Please Alison, no..." said Ashley, her face went even brighter.

"We have no secrets," said Alison piously, "Anyway I'm sure Hanna's already aware of our little secret and that it's not your cooking I'm coming round for." She gave Hanna a mocking smirk. "Anyway now Han's told us she's a anal loving dyke slut it's only fair to let her know she's not the only one."

Hanna wasn't sure what was worse having to tell her Mom all about her perverse lesbian desires whilst Ali sat on smirking or having to hear about her Mom's fucking with the cruel blonde. She was about to say she didn't have to hear about it and she was quiet content for it to be a secret when her girlfriend spoke, "Go on then; let's hear."

"Ashley's also a dyke slut. We've been fucking since that night of the break-in," Hanna noticed Alison giving a big smile to Mona about that, like she was reminding the other dom that she was still top dog in seeing off intruders. She turned to Ashley, "Tell them where I fucked you that first time."

"In my bed," said Ashley blushing as she looked at Hanna.

"I'm sure Han already knew that, you were squealing like a cop siren," Alison said tartly, "In what hole."

"In the ass," Ashley cheeks were so red she'd be able to audition to play the part of a tomato in a vegetable soup commercial, "She banged me in the butt."

"And you loved it didn't you?" Alison said. Ashley nodded and with a grin the blonde teen turned back to Hanna and Mona, "I've been poking her butt ever since; it's so fuckable and she's such a whore who lets me bang it until I'm exhausted."

Mona nodded, seeming to Hanna to be bonding with their joint enemy to a worrying degree, "It must be genetic. I thought I'd met some complete sluts who loved backdoor, but Hanna is just in a league of her own. I could ram it all night and she'd still be begging for more, even when I've totally ruined her asshole."

"So do you use a butt-plug? I've been meaning to introduce one to Ashley so she's ready prepped if I want to call in to see her at her office for a quickie" asked Alison, to Hanna it seemed her ex-friend had immediately forgotten how much she and Mona hated each other.

Mona seemed to have forgotten as well, "Oh yes," she smiled. "In fact Hanna's got one in at the moment."

The blonde didn't think she could have been more humiliated as her lover exposed her most intimate secrets in front of her Mom and Ali. Sadly she was wrong as Mona reached round and lifted up the back of her skirt, "Want to see?"

"Oh yes," said Alison. She didn't get up to take a look, but remained seated next to Ashley.

Mona gave a small raise of her eyebrows, "Hanna. Don't be impolite, show Alison the plug."

"Mona... my Mom's here," Hanna gave her girlfriend a despairing look, pushing her disobedience as far as she dared.

Hanna answered, not Mona, "I wouldn't worry about that. It'll give Ashley a chance to see how tight a fit it is for when I get one."

"See," said Mona, "Now Han, I know you try to be a good girlfriend and I don't like to push often, but there are limits and you showing me up in front of Alison is one."

"I...I...okay," Hanna looked down at her feet, it was so embarrassing to do this, but it was better than disappointing Mona; the dark-skinned cutie was so sexy she'd have a new, and possibly better, girlfriend by the weekend. Anyway Hanna didn't want to admit it, but there was a slight touch of hotness about showing her ass and plug; it must be the thought of her ex-friend seeing it, not her Mom.

"Sorry Mona," the blonde turned and pulled up her short skirts. A small round hook stuck out from between her round cheeks, all of the plug that was visible as the rest was firmly implanted in her hole.

"What do you think?" Mona said, and Hanna knew she was talking to Alison; the two teen tops bonding over fucking.

"It looks a tight fit," said Alison with a laugh, "but it suits her. But does it work? How's her ass after it?"

Mona didn't reply, just walking round to behind her girlfriend. "Hanna keep your cheeks spread." Hanna blushed, but did as she was told. There was a whoosh of air as Mona yanked the plug out, leaving Hanna still bent slightly forward with her skirt round her waist, but now with her open asshole being exposed towards her Mom and ex-friend. One of Mona's hands slid over the cheek, her finger's briefly brushing against Hanna's. "So what do you think? Will you be getting one for Mrs Marin?"

"Call her Ashley, Mrs Marin is too formal for a whorehole like her. MMmnnn, it's definitely left Hanna open hasn't it; she looks ready for it to go straight in."

"It'll depend on the size," said Mona truthfully, "As you can see the plug's only four inches so bigger strap-ons will only go in part-way at first. However, it gives you a good prep and it doesn't take long to get the remainder in, especially with an ass as slutty as Hanna's."

"I see. Ashley what do you think? Should we be getting you a butt-plug?"

"I...I...whatever you want Ali, you know I only want to please," Hanna's mom said submissively.

"If you're not sure why don't you take her for a road-test?" asked Mona, like she was a saleswoman with a commission on butt-plugs.

"Road-test?" Hanna's voice was a little higher pitched than she meant.

Her girlfriend glared at her. "You're embarrassing me," she hissed, in what was supposed be a whisper, but was loud enough for Ali and Ashley to hear, "You said that if I wanted to let other girls fuck you you'd be good with that, now I'm offering Ali the chance to bang you."

"I'm sorry Mona," whimpered Hanna, aghast that she'd so obviously humiliated her girlfriend in public, "Of course, I'd love Alison to test my ass out... I was just..." she tried to think of an excuse. "...worried you'd have nothing to do whilst she's banging me."

"I could watch..." smirked Mona.

"I've a better idea," said Alison, "As Ashley would just be sitting around whilst I butt-banged her daughter, you could fuck her ass as well. You'd like that wouldn't you Ashley?"

"I...yes, I'd like that as long as you do," Ashley replied.

"That's agreed then," smirked Mona, "We're Marin swapping."

Ali looked at Hanna, "Go to your room and get naked. I want you in position for when I come in." She turned to Mona "You want a strap-on? I've got some spares in Ashley's room you can choose from."

"That's considerate" smiled Mona, looking to Hanna like she was Ali's new BFF even though they hated each other, "but Hanna's got one in of mine in her bag. I always get her to carry one with her in case I get horny." She turned to the still sitting blonde, "and didn't Ali just tell you to go upstairs. What are you waiting for? A brass band?"

"Sorry Mona," Hanna blushed, aware that her hesitation was showing up her girlfriend.

A feeling confirmed by Mona's angry irritated snort, "Hmmpf, it's not me you should be apologising to but Ali for not listening to her."

"Sorry Alison," Hanna got to her feet, looking downwards for a moment, not wanting to see Alison's smirk.

Though she could still hear the other blonde's reply, "Apology accepted Hanna, but get that sexy tushie upstairs as I'm wanting to fuck it."

Hanna did as she was told, casting a last look at her Mom, sitting red-faced and silent. Hanna wasn't sure whether she was most embarrassed about the swapping and that she and her daughter had just agreed to be anally banged by each other's girls or that Hanna had been slow and almost rebellious. The teen made a mental note that she'd have to try better, she had to remember she wasn't a dominant, but a submissive and she should be doing everything she was told. That is if she wanted to keep Mona... and she did...

She got to her room, unsure whether to leave the door open or close it. She stood still for a moment, thinking. She could hear the giggling of Ali and Mona as they came up the stairs with her Mom. She began to panic as she realised she'd been given no instructions either way - quickly she shut the door, hoping that it was the right thing to do. Then she began to undress, speedily tearing off her clothing and pushing them under the bed, not wanting to waste time hanging them up as she needed to be in position and ready for Ali when the her ex-friend opened the door; and that could be just seconds away.

It might have been speed, or luck or Alison feeling merciful and slowing down but Hanna was undressed and on the bed, her naked ass pointing upwards towards the door by the time she heard the creak of the handle. The door opened and Alison gave a small titter, "Now, that's what I like to see when I come in a room, ready to fuck Marin ass."

Hanna wiggled it enticingly, "It's yours Alison."

"It's Mona's" Alison corrected her, "I'm just borrowing it."

"Yes," confirmed Hanna.

Ali's hand slid over her cheeks, rubbing at the firm flesh and massaging the rounded rump, "This is so sexy and hot. It really is a case of like mother, like daughter as your Mom has the most fuckable ass as well. Which is good as I fuck it all the time. You know I love slipping on my strap on and sodomising your Mom, ramming my big dildo deep into her most taboo and intimate hole and reaffirming my ownership. I bet Mona likes doing the same to yours, slamming it open and make it hers. Does she?"

"Yes, she does," Hanna replied, she shook in anxious anticipation as Ali's finger slid between her cheeks and over the still not fully closed hole. The blonde must have seen her reaction as she paused the finger there stroking at the hole and just touching the tip of the digit into the tunnel. Hanna bit her lip and tried not to give a little squeak.

"She is a complete anal slut, your Mom," Ali continued, her fingers moving away from the hole and sliding downwards towards the rapidly wettening pussy. "I mean she's just like a total fuckhole, always up for me hammering at her backdoor. I knew as soon as soon as Mona came in that your Mom wanted her strap-on cock in her slutty ass as she's a butt-fuck skank. I bet you're the same aren't you?" The blonde's finger was moving up again, pausing at Hanna's back hole.

Hanna didn't know what to say, she wasn't sure what was even the true answer anymore. Yes she was a total anal slut and she wanted Ali to fuck her, or no, it was something she did with her girlfriend Mona and she only was with Ali because she was being told to. She kept quiet, or as quiet as she could, little whimpers escaping from between her lips as the tip of Ali's finger pressed at the butt-plug loosened rosebud.

She couldn't see Alison's face, but she knew the other blonde would be smirking. That was what Alison did, she mentally overawed the opposition, screwing their mind with her games and Hanna knew that was all she and her Mom were to the teen. Not like her and Mona, that was true, she knew Mona loved her. "You haven't answered," said Ali cheerfully, "Are all Marins butt-fuck whores or just your Mom?" The blonde had removed her finger, pulling apart Hanna's buttocks and was rubbing the toy in the crack between, its smooth rubbing running over Hanna's sensitive hole. The teen moaned and Alison laughed, "Is that an answer? You're moaning for a large dildo in your ass, are you?"

Mona wanted her to fuck Ali, that was the one thing Hanna knew. She didn't know whether she was an anal loving slut or not, though she guessed she was about to find out, but she knew her girlfriend wanted her to fuck the other blonde. She gave a moan, "Yes."

"Do you really want it?" Alison's hands gripped Hanna's cheeks hard, dragging them apart, her thumbs moving to the hole to push and press at it, threatening to rip it open. The teen quivered, perhaps she did want it, certainly her pussy was damp and hot and her legs weak like jelly with anticipation as her tummy looped and rolled, fear of what she was mixing with a lustful need. But doing it with Alison? The queen-bitch who'd bullied and demeaned her for years, culminating in ass-fucking her Mom like a whore... did she need to feel so desperate for her to anally dick her.

"Ohhhh, I want it, please I want it," Hanna moaned. It wasn't cheating if Mona had asked her to do it, but wanting it like she wanted it, that was definitely slut territory. She just hoped that in future Mona would keep her ass filled personally, rather than passing her to Ali. But that was a worry for another day, right now she was on her hands and knees in front of Alison and she needed that cock, "Please Alison fuck my ass."

"Sure thing Hefty," smirked Hanna and rammed the dick in.

Loosened at it was by the butt-plug the tunnel didn't resist the first few inches, allowing the toy to hurtle inwards. It was only as it reached the parts that the butt-plug hadn't opened that the walls began to clamp round the dildo, like boxing ring ropes trying to hold in a hard hit heavyweight. They strained and fought back, but such was the force behind it they couldn't stop the toy ramming down and Ali was only halted as her thighs slapped into Hanna's cheeks. She whooped in pleasure and Hanna let out a squeal of pain, though there was pleasure mixed in there as well, "Aaaaaarrrghhh."

"You are an anal slut, aren't you?" Alison said in a snide tone, "Just here to be fucked like a submissive bottom." She pulled the toy outwards and Hanna moaned as it rubbed over her inner walls. "You're a fuckhole, Hefty, an fuckhole to be fucked, just like your slutty Mom."

Hanna knew she shouldn't lie here and take it, she should say something, tell Ali she was more than just a fuckhole, defend her Mom's honour, say something... anything. But she couldn't. All she could do was grip the bedding and thrust her ass upwards begging Alison to come down again. The blonde obliged, ramming down and in, spearing Hanna's ass with her whole length. Hanna squealed again, as her asshole was stretched and excited at the same time, "Aaaaarrrghhh."

"You dirty skanky, anal slutbag," Ali laughed, "You're loving my strap-on up your butt aren't you. Tell me you do or I'll stop." She was sliding out again.

"I love it, I love you fucking it. I want you to carry on fucking my ass," Hanna cried out, feeling she was betraying everything she loved, her Mom, Mona, herself. But she needed the feel of the dildo in her hole. Alison slammed down again, her thighs smacking at Hanna's cheeks. Hanna squeaked and gasped as the toy ripped into her, stimulating her and making her insides twirl and dance. Alison's hands were grabbing her sides, gripping them so tightly it hurt, and using them to balance as she went in and out. Hanna squeaked again, "Oooohhh, I want you to fuck me."

"Slut," laughed Alison in reply, but she continued to ram at the back hole.

From further down the corridor Hanna could hear the sound of her Mom's cries, through doors left open - deliberately or not, she wasn't sure - as Hanna's girlfriend banged her butt. The Milf's cries were high-pitched and passionate, the thought that they were because her own lover was making her cum made Hanna jealous; though that jealousy was dampened by the butting wrenching slam of her Mom's fuck-partner (Hanna didn't want to think of them as lovers). Alison must have been psychic as she grinned and said, without loosing a beat, "Can you hear your Mom, Hefty, she's so fucking loud when she's fucking. I have to stuff something in her mouth to stop my eardrums being burst. But I don't need to worry about you overhearing us now, do I. In fact, I think it'll be a bigger turn on when I'm fucking her Milfy ass to think of you here in this room finger fucking yourself as you listen. You will be finger fucking yourself won't you?"

"Ooooohhh, arrrrggghhh, yes, yes, yesss!" Hanna said what she thought Alison wanted to hear. She knew she'd be an anal lesbian hooker for now and ever, but she wasn't really going to get off to her Mom being ass-banged in another room. She tried to change the subject, "Fuck me, ram my ass so hard."

"Okay Hanna, you want it hard you dyke dildo hound," said Alison and slammed even more vigorously into Alison's hole so that the blonde teen almost felt that her chute would be split open.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The A-Team Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds