• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Crash and The Contract

The Crash and The Contract

123

Steve was tired. He was always tired after working in London. And he hated it. He hated the 5:30am alarm. He hated the delays on the train, and the stupid excuses First Great Western came up for explaining them. He hated the way so many people were squashed into such a small space on the tube. He hated that he always had to go on a Friday. But most of all he hated Head Office, or rather the people that worked there. They were so arrogant and treated him almost like they would a small child, as though working at Head Office made them superior. No matter that it was people like Steve who got the company all of the business.

Still, that was all behind him this week now. It was a beautiful evening, and he was enjoying his drive home through the Cotswolds from the station to his house. He belonged in the country and especially liked the English countryside in which he lived. He put up with trips to London every week because he could come back to this - the scenery, the rolling hills and stone walls. And the quiet.

He wouldn't admit it, but he was pretty well off, even after the divorce from Claire a couple of years ago. He had a big house, miles from anywhere else with a few acres of land too, he particularly liked the fact that he was hidden with his long driveway. It was his world, separated from the busyness and hassle of reality. He didn't enjoy work too much, but he made the most of the lifestyle it afforded him and the things, like his house, that he could enjoy. At 33, he was doing pretty well.

But his car was probably what he enjoyed most. He drove a silver BMW 7-series. He would have preferred an Aston of course, but his job wasn't quite that good. Today he was probably driving too fast, but he enjoyed the thrill, thought that he should be making the most of the 4.4L engine and knew the roads pretty well anyway. Motorway driving and town driving were dull, just following the car in front all the time. But out here the roads were quiet and he felt free. Music up loud, windows wound down, this is what driving is about.

==============================

Lucy was tired. She was always tired on a Friday night after a long week. Her nursing course meant that she had to do a number of shifts at the hospital on top of the lectures she attended, while her friends were able to sleep off their hangovers and stumble into the few hours of lectures they had on their courses without consequence. She didn't mind though. She enjoyed her work. She liked the busyness of the wards and she enjoyed making a difference. She also knew that she would be able to walk into a job in two years time when she was done whereas the others would probably struggle.

She lived at home with her parents, her twin sister, Christina, and her younger brother Mike. It meant that she missed out on some of the socialising - all of her friends lived in Bristol - but she liked it at home. She was very close to Christina - they did most things together. She was also close to her parents, and had her dad wrapped around her little finger. He would do almost anything for his two little girls. Now 20 they were grown up, but to him they'd always be his little girls. Which is why when she discovered he was working from home today, Lucy managed to borrow his Mercedes E-Class without trying too hard. It was much nicer to drive than her Clio, and the other students were envious when she turned up that morning at lectures.

As she drove back, she wondered what she was going to do that weekend. The weather was meant to be good, so probably some walking with Christina. That was her favourite pastime - she just liked being outside.

The roads were particularly windy and narrow as she got closer to home. But she knew them pretty well and could handle them at speed, which she liked to do often. She told herself that she didn't take silly risks, just calculated ones.

But she didn't calculate too well today. As she came up to a T-junction, she didn't notice the BMW approaching and pulled out. The two cars collided with a loud crash, the BMW span around a couple of times skidding, ending up on the other side of the road about thirty yards away, while she went straight into a tree in the hedgerow.

She couldn't believe what had just happened - it happened so quickly. She seemed ok though, a few bumps and bruises, and her head hurt. But she could have been a whole lot worse. As she looked up, she saw a guy get out of the other car and come towards her. Phew, she thought, he seems to have come out of this okay too.

"Are you okay?" he asked as she opened the door.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I think. That was stupid, I'm so sorry" she replied as she stepped out of the car. She was fine, a little shaken perhaps, but pretty good all things considered.

"These things happen" Steve replied "but as long as we're both ok, which we seem to be, that's the main thing." He was relieved that they both seemed to be unharmed for the most part. Usually with crashes in these situations there are serious injuries, maybe even deaths. They had got away with it.

Once he had concluded the girl was ok, he couldn't help but notice what had happened to the car. "Now, there may be no damage to you, but your car is in a right state."

The guy was right - the front of Lucy's Dad's car was a mess. There was no way she was driving that thing home tonight. The bonnet looked about half as deep as it should have been. The right hand side had gone where it had been knocked by the BMW and the left hand side even worse by the tree. She wondered whether it was a write-off. And then she thought about her Dad. He was going to be mad! She had promised that she was going to drive especially carefully today and make sure nothing happened to the car. But she couldn't have predicted this.

And then she remembered - this car wasn't even on her policy. She was only third party on her Dad's insurance policy, which meant that if the accident was her fault they wouldn't pay out. She froze as she slowly thought through the consequences of this.

"Erm, are you insured, fully comp?" she asked tentatively.

"Yes, I am, but let's not worry about that now. Let's just exchange details and let the insurance companies figure it all out."

"But you don't understand." As she further thought through the implications, she started to get upset and tried her best to stop herself crying, only partially managing. "This is my Dad's car and I'm only covered third party. He is going to be mad at me anyway, but if the insurance company don't pay out he's going to kill me."

"Hmmm. Look, I'm really sorry, but we just need to let them sort it out." Steve had friends with bad experiences trying to mess insurance companies out and knew it was best to just tell them the truth.

"But it's my fault, isn't it? I should have stopped and not pulled out. I can't believe this has happened." It was harder to stop herself from crying, and a tear fell from her eye. How did this happen? Why did it happen? Why not when she was in her own car, at least?

"Let's see what the insurers say. I'm sure it'll be ok."

"You're just saying that because you know you're in the right. You don't understand. I don't know what I'm going to do." Lucy was starting to get in a state and tried to calm herself down so she could think through what she could actually do.

Steve, on the other hand, was trying to work out how to play this. She was understandably very upset, but he didn't want to get caught up in a family argument. That seemed far too messy. She was right though, he knew it was her fault. "Look, I don't know how I can help".

"Well, you could say it was your fault?"

He knew he couldn't do that. "But I don't think the police would buy it, honey. Look at where our cars have ended up. It's pretty clear what has happened. And I'm not ready to just lie to the police." Good response, he thought. Play the morality card.

"But you have to help me, please!"

He stopped and considered. And took a good look at this girl. She was pretty - about 5'5 with shoulder length, straight blonde hair. Her jeans showed off her shapely ass and clung tightly to her legs. Her pink shirt didn't give too much away up top, except that it was clear her breasts were on the small side, and he wondered how small. He then remembered the situation and chided himself for getting distracted.

"You have to help me though. Please! "

Steve didn't really know what to say. As so often when in a situation with women, he knew anything he said would make it worse.

" I'm serious. I can't go back to Dad's saying I've written off his car."

"Look, even if I did tell the police that's what had happened and I did tell the insurers, my 15 years no claims will be gone so my insurance will be sky high next year. This car is not cheap to insure, so this would be really expensive for me, too, over the next few years."

He knew he was exaggerating a bit there, but he wasn't going to give in here, at least not easily. "Your best bet is just to level with your Dad and apologise. Christ - he should just be happy you're alive."

"No, I can't just do that. Please can you say you did it?"

She looked up at him with puppy eyes. "Please!" God, she was beautiful. He noticed that she wasn't really blonde as he could make out the dark roots in her hair. But those deep brown eyes staring back up at him. Would he really be able to make himself say no to her?

"I'll do anything, please." She didn't really know what she meant by that. She just knew that she needed to get some kind of resolution here.

Steve was intrigued. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, I don't really know."

"Maybe you should think that through. What are you offering? Presumably not money. Look, if I was to do this for you, which I don't think I can, I would need something that would really make it worth my while. Do you understand? What could you offer me?"

OK, so at least he's entertaining the idea now, Lucy thought. But he was right - what could she offer? Definitely not money; as a student she really didn't have any. She thought long and hard, but she knew there was only one thing she could really offer - and she wasn't quite ready for that.

"I could come and do some cleaning. Or gardening maybe?" She knew he wasn't going to bite, but it was worth a try.

He laughed. "No, I don't need a cleaner. Or a gardener. I think you're going to have to try harder than that."

But she knew that. Was she willing to offer the only thing she had? She was still pretty inexperienced sexually. Although she had given a few blow jobs in her time, she was still a virgin. Those few times had been with boyfriends she'd been dating for a while, but she hadn't yet found the "right guy" to go all the way with her. She definitely wasn't going to go that far with a total stranger.

"OK, I know what I can do" she said with a resigned sigh, still not really sure if she should be saying it, or indeed why she was saying it. After waiting for a few moments, she shivered and she summoned up the strength to force the words out of her mouth. "I..." she said slowly, pausing between each word, feeling her cheeks redden up with embarrassment as she stared straight down the ground "could... give... you... a... blow job."

A smile came over Steve's face, but he didn't laugh. He didn't say anything for a while and watched this young girl continue to stare down. Clearly that wasn't easy for her, but he still didn't really understand why she wouldn't just tell her Dad the truth. And one blow job would definitely not be enough, even if it was given by such a pretty girl.

While he waited, he thought about the implications of what she had just said to him. Here was a very attractive young lady offering up her mouth to him. It'd been a while since he'd last had sex - maybe a few months. Since Claire, he had tried dating a few times but couldn't seem to make it work, for whatever reason, and as such sex had been occasional at best.

He visualised her, kneeling before him and opening up her mouth. She would begin gently kissing the tip, before proceeding to kiss her way down the shaft and lick the underside of his cock, then kiss her way back up. His cock by this time would be rock hard. She would wrap her lips around his penis and slowly suck on the head, lightly brushing her tongue against the very tip, before taking more and more of it into her mouth. As he continued his fantasy he felt a familiar stirring in his pants and knew that his judgment was about to become clouded, if it wasn't already. After a few moments more, he felt he should come back down to earth and say something.

"Are you really going to do that? For the sake of a car? Is it really worth it?"

That is what Lucy couldn't quite decide. She knew that she could get her Dad to do most things. He adored her and usually she could do no wrong in his eyes. But there had been a few times when she had done something that made him really upset. Like when she had accidentally knocked over, and trashed, one of his prized paintings given by his grandmother, which were worth thousands of pounds, ruining it. She didn't know who it was by, but knew they were famous. That was four years ago, and she was grounded for three months, given no pocket money and had to do all the chores around the house. But worst of all, he barely spoke to her during those three months, and she couldn't take doing something like that to him again.

"But you don't know my Dad. Look, if I said it I meant it." She looked up at Steve, for the first time in a while. She decided that if she had to suck a guy off, he wouldn't be a bad choice. He was pretty handsome actually, nice blue eyes, clean shaven and short, wavy black hair. A bit overweight maybe, but he was well built and she did quite like the look of him.

"OK. But I'm not going to just do this for a blow job. I mean this will cost me thousands of pounds over the next few years." He paused as he tried to work out exactly what to say. He thought that if he played it right, things could work out rather well for him. And if they didn't, well, he'd only be one blow job down.

"Right, I'm going to level with you. I'll give you a choice and tell you what you'd have to do for me to take the blame for you. No negotiation. It's either a yes or a no."

He was starting to get more assertive and Lucy looked back up to him, and felt his eyes all over her body. It was the first time she had noticed that. Clearly he found her attractive and she began imagining what was going through his mind. He was also looking very serious, like he knew what he wanted. She began to get a little excited at the possibilities. His assertiveness had started to turn her on. She didn't really know why.

She had only had a few boyfriends and they had all been very lovey-dovey with her. They would never push her to do anything, making sure she was always comfortable and the one in control, trying to treat her gently and as best they could, which is probably why she had never actually gone all the way and had sex. And she appreciated them for how they had treated her. But she began to suspect that being with this guy she had just met would be different. That he wouldn't be gentle. And she was ashamed to think that maybe she would like to try it.

"Do you understand what I'm saying, no negotiation?"

"Yes. Yes, I do. But what is it you want?" she asked with a little trepidation, having more than an inkling of where he might take this.

Steve knew he had to get this right and spent a few moments more trying to get what he was going to say straight in his head. In fact, he was struggling as he was getting very hard thinking about what he could be doing to this girl. It was pure lust now. He just wanted to fuck her. Looking at her innocent face he stepped towards her, now being just two feet away, and said what, even ten minutes ago, he wouldn't have dreamed of saying. But now he had decided what to do and was going to make the most of the opportunity. The stirring in his trousers meant that the BDSM porn that he had started to get into was about to talk - these words were not the normal Steve Thomson. But he decided that he didn't care what she might do or say, he was going for gold.

Then he said it, with next to no emotion visible, although inside he was battling both his fear and excitement. "I want you. Your body will be mine for the next three months. I will do whatever I like to you, whenever I like, however I like. You will do exactly what I tell you to do, no complaining and no resisting. You will call me Master and you will be my little slut. Your body will be my plaything and you will be my fuck toy."

Lucy was horrified! Did he just say that? Did he just use those words? Slut? Fuck toy? Plaything? She had been in control before, but now this was getting out of hand. Offering a quick BJ was one thing, but becoming his slut was something entirely different. There was no way she was going to do that. No way. She went to say no, to refuse his kind offer, but actually her Dad's wrath wasn't that bad and she would be fine, thank you very much. But the words didn't come out and her mouth was dry.

It was then that she realised that she was starting to get turned on. But why? That was disgusting wasn't it? He shouldn't be allowed to speak to her like that and get away with it. But there was a certain warmth coming from between her legs, and she knew her pussy was getting wet. Why was her body doing this to her? She should get away from this situation, it wasn't good at all. She was stupid to even offer up a blow job and cursed herself for doing so. Looking up at him again, she didn't really know what to say. Her brain was telling her to run, but her damned body wouldn't let her.

Steve was trying to gauge her reaction. She hadn't said no - that was his biggest surprise. Was she actually going to consider this? He couldn't let this moment slip. Her eyes were so innocent, showing complete helplessness and uncertainty. And it was the sexiest fucking sight he had seen in a long time. He took another, small step towards her and gently placed his right hand on her left cheek and began to lightly stroke her face.

"I want you" he said as he looked deeply into her eyes, less than a foot away now. "I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked before." He didn't say it aggressively, but calmly with a certain assertiveness. She knew that he meant every word and shivered at the thought of it.

"But I haven't ever been, erm..." she mumbled, not able to speak properly.

"What was that?"

"I said I haven't ever been fu-..." she said, forcing the words out audibly this time, stopping mid-sentence, not able to speak in the same vulgar way the stranger before her had spoken to her. Her Master? Was that really what was going to happen? Could she give herself away, just like that? She wasn't really that kind of girl, was she? Some of the girls at her school had been slutty. She knew they had been with several guys and had done things she wouldn't have dreamed of. But she didn't think any of them would ever have given themselves up like this - to a complete stranger!

"You mean you're a virgin?" he said as a smile came to his face.

"Yes" she said, as though admitting defeat. "Yes, I'm a virgin."

He continued stroking her cheek, thought about what to say and then decided it was best to say nothing. He put his other hand to her right cheek and held her head. She looked like she was about to cry, but he wasn't forcing her to be there. She could have walked away at any moment. She could have said no - but she didn't. He wiped her eyes, showing her he wasn't a complete monster and moved his hand down the sides of her face, resting briefly on her shoulders, before finding their way to the top button of her shirt. He didn't say anything as he slowly undid the top bottom, pulling her shirt away slightly, and resting his hands again on her shoulders.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Crash and The Contract

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds